Blair -'the game has changed'

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Blair -'the game has changed'

Postby Sokolova » Sat Aug 06, 2005 7:51 am

The front page of the Independent (a traditionally liberal British paper) has a big feature on how the 'Moslem Extremists' running Saudi Arabia(?) are destroying their heritage.<br><br>Page 6 carries a double page spread about how scared Londoners are about a possible new terror attack<br><br>Sandwiched between them almost apologetically on page 4 is a piece about the new legislation being introduced to the UK (I posted about it yesterday but no one seems t have noticed). It means the UK is going to re-write the Human Rights Agreement. It's going to be a crime to 'support' terrorism', to 'glorify' or even 'justify' terrorism - which means pretty much all dissension could become criminalised.<br><br><br>Hmmm...does this juxtaposition send any subliminal messages at all?<br><br>BTW - I am a CIA disinformant. Sorry, no I'm NOT a CIA disinformant. <br><br>Thing is you don't know, do you? And I don't know about any of you. So...what?<br><br>Me, I don't want to play the damn silly mind games people seem to generate across the web. I want to know what is really going on and I want to do something about it if I can. <br><br>Anyone agree with me? <br><br>Ellie <p></p><i></i>
Sokolova

Blog: View Blog (0)

What's Goin' On?

Postby antiaristo » Sat Aug 06, 2005 8:23 am

Sure, I'll tell you what's going on.<br>There never was a Human Rights Act.<br>Take a look at the legislation and you will see they left out Article 13.<br>Combine this with the reality of the Treason Felony Act. and you end up with "rights" which are allowed on Her Majesty's sufferance. Not RIGHTS at all.<br><br>Blair is just a front man who will soon be gone. But you won't get your freedom back until you get rid of the Windsors.<br><br>You may want to look at the posting on the Act of Settlement. It's arcane and difficult. But it's reality. <p></p><i></i>
antiaristo

Slide into fascism

Postby Peachtree Pam » Sat Aug 06, 2005 8:27 am

I am surprised there is not more outcry. Does this mean that the Independent and the Guardian are also "controlled"? Are people too afraid to speak out? I always saw the British as having a healthy degree of skepticism. <p></p><i></i>
Peachtree Pam

Re: Slide into fascism

Postby GDN01 » Sat Aug 06, 2005 3:37 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if this is the next move in the U.S. - to limit even further our freedom of speech. What's good for our best ally is good for us, too? Right?<br><br>This would make it illegal to point out that there may be legitimate reasons for people to feel such rage against our country, or the U.K., that they decide to sacrifice their lives in an act of violence against us. While I don't condone the use of violence, I can understand the rage. <br><br>It now seems to voice this opinion, at least in the U.K., is grounds to have you arrested. It "justifies" terrorism. <p></p><i></i>
GDN01

GDN Be Careful...

Postby ARV » Sat Aug 06, 2005 3:43 pm

Be careful, by stating that you understand the rage, you are inviting her majesty's thought police...<br><br>Is freedom of speech a constitutional right in the UK? I know it isn't in Canada. <p></p><i></i>
ARV

Next move

Postby DrDebugDU » Sat Aug 06, 2005 3:44 pm

Now every financial transaction which is out of the ordinary has to be reported. They are taking one step at a time. Just like frog. If you put a frog in boiling water, it'll jump out, so you have to gradually turn up the heat and the poor creature will never notice a thing.<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr><br><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>I Have Seen Big Brother – And He Is Us</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--><br><br>Andrew S. Fischer | Aug 06 2005<br><br>Having been recently appointed Anti-Money Laundering Officer at my investment firm, I now have the official, government-sanctioned power to scrutinize our clients' account activity and report almost anything I deem "suspicious activity" to the federal government. Be worried, friends – be very worried – since every bank, every brokerage house, every financial institution in the U.S. is required by the Patriot Act to appoint an AML Officer, enact procedures to combat money- laundering, and file Suspicious Activity Reports on U.S. citizens. (You can view the 4-page SAR-SF form here.)<br><br>The Act's definition of a financial institution is disturbingly broad. It includes dealers in precious metals, stones, or jewels; pawnbrokers; loan or finance companies; insurance companies; travel agencies; telegraph companies; sellers of vehicles, including automobiles, airplanes, and boats. Essentially, it means your financial transactions are subject to investigation if you purchase an engagement ring, insure your home, take a vacation or buy a car.<br><br>According to the statute, if I simply should have become aware of suspicious activity and fail to report it, I may have broken the law. So, if I have a head cold one day and miss a $5,000 wire transfer on a client's brokerage statement – which is clearly suspicious activity since this client is a 90-year-old widow living on fixed-income investments, who has never made a wire transfer in ten years – I could be in trouble. (Don't laugh – this applies not just to the AML Officer, but to every employee in a financial organization in a position to view client transactions. So, if you make an unusually large deposit at the bank one day, your teller must report this potential "suspicious activity" to higher ups or face possible sanctions.)<br><br>(...)<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://prisonplanet.com/Pages/Aug05/060805BB.htm">prisonplanet.com/Pages/Au...0805BB.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--> <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p097.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=drdebugdu>DrDebugDU</A> at: 8/6/05 1:47 pm<br></i>
DrDebugDU

Re: Next move

Postby greencrow0 » Sat Aug 06, 2005 8:04 pm

<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2005/08/322643.shtml">portland.indymedia.org/en...2643.shtml</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>This person is trying to get a nation wide demonstration against the Bush Regime on November 2 [anniversary of his 'election'].<br><br>Sounds like a plan. <p></p><i></i>
greencrow0

Return to 7/7 London bombings