Loftus: London bombing mastermind is MI6 agent

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Loftus: London bombing mastermind is MI6 agent

Postby antiaristo » Sun Aug 21, 2005 8:20 am

De Menezes execution continues here<br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://p097.ezboard.com/frigorousintuitionfrm10.showAddReplyScreenFromWeb?topicID=496.topic">p097.ezboard.com/frigorou...=496.topic</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
antiaristo

Blog: View Blog (0)

Careful with Loftus

Postby DavidFL » Sun Aug 21, 2005 3:27 pm

Although this thread hasn't focused on him specifically, anything coming out of his mouth should be taken with a block of salt.<br><br>I happened to be listening to "Coast-to-Coast AM" Thursday night, I believe it was, when he was on as a guest. When asked about his politics, Loftus identified himself as a "'Scoop' Jackson Democrat," which of course, is a roundabout way of saying he's a neocon. This was confirmed when he later said that he agreed with Bush's decision to go to war in Iraq and also advocated that Saudi Arabia and Syria should be invaded next. Of course, this was the original neocon game plan in "A Clean Break."<br><br>Loftus also worked with Steve Emerson, while Emerson was a "reporter" for the Tampa Tribune, serving as the "investigator" on that paper's articles about Sami al-Arian. Apparently not one to be modest, Loftus claims he's the reason al-Arian is on trial now. However, it turns out Emerson was being fed disinformation by Daniel Pipes, also a neocon, chair of the U.S. Institute for Peace and is rabidly anti-Arab and Muslim. John Sugg wrote several articles on this that illuminate what Emerson was up to. Further, this indicates Loftus is probably another cog in the AEI/PNAC propaganda machine.<br><br>Oh yeah, I do know Loftus' schtick is to claim he's a "whistleblower attorney" seeking to help current and former CIA declassify documents to get the "truth" out. Oh, how selfless of him, but it's b.s. There is no money in authentic idealism in the legal profession, and Loftus certainly is not hurting in that department. <br> <p></p><i></i>
DavidFL

I am inclined to

Postby Peachtree Pam » Sun Aug 21, 2005 4:19 pm

agree with you.<br><br>I'll have to go back and review his comments to check it out. Didn't he recently emphasise that Aswat was an MI6 agent? <br><br>Maybe Aswat was no longer useful. <p></p><i></i>
Peachtree Pam

Re: Careful with Loftus

Postby Qutb » Sun Aug 21, 2005 4:40 pm

Yes, approach with caution. There's a reason why he's a commentator on Fox. I think he's very knowledgeable, but I don't trust him. However, he was the source on this information that Aswat was an MI6 agent, which wouldn't fit the neo-con agenda, so I'm inclined to believe it. Interesting how Aswat has disappeared completely from media accounts of the London bombings. The Independent recently called his involvement a "myth". Hmm. <p><!--EZCODE FONT START--><span style="color:black;font-family:century gothic;font-size:x-small;"><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Qutb means "axis," "pole," "the center," which contains the periphery or is present in it. The qutb is a spiritual being, or function, which can reside in a human being or several human beings or a moment. It is the elusive mystery of how the divine gets delegated into the manifest world and obviously cannot be defined.</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--></span><!--EZCODE FONT END--><br><br></p><i></i>
Qutb

Loftus vs al-Arian

Postby proldic » Sun Aug 21, 2005 4:43 pm

Quoting DavidFL:<br><br>Further, this indicates Loftus is probably another cog in the AEI/PNAC propaganda machine...<br><br>...anything coming out of his mouth should be taken with a block of salt.<br><br>End quote<br><br><br>XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX<br><br><br>I agree that Loftus tends to represent the Jewish and Zionist voice in American politics. <br><br>But he's as much a "cog" in the "neo-con propaganda machine" as Noam Chomsky is in the AET/CIA-sponsored "blame the jews hate machine".<br><br>We really sell ourselves short if we end up taking everything he says w/ a "block" of salt, however.<br><br>I guess we should ignore the existence of "the flight of the Bin Ladens" then, something the 9/11 plotters so desperately tried to spin and censored?<br><br>Some of his earlier writings are absolutely historically accurate and under-represented, and he is a real living challenge to the Nazification of our government, specifically the State Dept. A smack in the face to George Bush Sr....<br> <br>Loftus is representing a certain faction in the elites, and they are fighting for their political lives against a much more powerful faction. <br><br>Al-Arian and his family are an essential part of the other, historically dominant faction. Al-Arian founded and ran groups at USF that were CIA-sponsored terrorist organizations. He is a CIA man through and through. <br><br>He welcomed speakers who incited violence against Jews and praised suicide bombing as an effective tactic (what that says about his supposed care for Palestinian youth I'll leave to another discussion), <br><br>He actively ran Zakat-exploiting fraud charities that sent money to CIA-sponsored Bosnian Heroin gangs and CIA-sponsored terror rings. <br><br>He was the visa sponsor for CIA-groomed terrorist Ramadan Abdullah Shallah, where he hired him to work at his institute and tried to get him hired at USF. In '04 Shallah moved to Syria to become Secretary-General of Islamic Jihad.<br><br>Al-Arian's family is currently being financially supported by the same ex-State Dept. spooks who have their bloody historical hands in destablizing the middle east. <br><br>Of course, Al-Arian denies the charges against him, claiming he had NO IDEA that these people and groups were haters and terrorist-funders, despite the existence of the famous video where he said in 1992: "Jihad is our path. Victory for Islam. Death to Israel. Revolution. Revolution until Victory. Rolling to Jerusalem.” <br><br>"...Emerson offers documentation and context which shows how a man like Sami Al-Arian is “an integral part of the terror network;” the same network America is (supposedly) at war against. As expected, some on the Left are among the first to rush to Al-Arian’s support. Bruce Shapiro, a Nation magazine editor, writing in Salon, goes on the offensive by trying to smear Emerson, condemning him as “no neutral observer of the Islamic scene,” as if that characterization disproves Emerson’s careful investigative work. Emerson, whose own work on the terrorist infrastructure has in fact proved all too accurate, is accused by Shapiro of having “lost much of his credibility as a journalist” when <br>he argued before we knew about Timothy McVeigh that the bombing at Oklahoma City might have been the work of Islamic terrorists.<br> <br>The problem is that the USF administration has moved against Sami Al-Arian for fraudulent and possibly unconstitutional reasons. Because of this, he is already becoming a poster boy for academic freedom and political liberty. His smiling face is to be found in the Chronicle story, with a quotation under it in which Al-Arian says “This is the United States of America. We have some very important rights, and we’re not willing to give them up.” As the story by Sharon Walsh puts it, many see him as a “soft-spoken teacher and adviser who cares about his students; a community-spirited man who has worked to bring an understanding of the Muslim culture to his Christian and Jewish neighbors; and an intellectual who advocates pluralism.” Hardly the same Sami Al-Arian who shouts for “Revolution until victory.” <br><br>The activities were not benign; they involved a criminal fraud, in that money was solicited for the relief of children and then sent to the Middle East under conditions where its actual disbursement could not be effectively monitored. Al-Arian has continued to refuse every opportunity to forthrightly answer questions put to him in public.<br> <br>By dismissing him from his USF posts on spurious grounds, the administration of that university has created a new martyr for academic freedom (and this sounds exactly like what's going on at Columbia), even though he is a man who is more than likely to be part of the terrorist infrastructure...By avoiding the real issues involved, they have muddied the waters and made a hero out of a (CIA Agent).<br> <br>Bottom line: both Unger and Loftus have a lot to offer us, and we dismiss them at our own risk. <p></p><i></i>
proldic

Previous

Return to 7/7 London bombings