7/7 Bombers couldn't have been in Luton and then King's X

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

7/7 Bombers couldn't have been in Luton and then King's X

Postby Qutb » Thu Aug 25, 2005 7:18 pm

...or so it is claimed. To me, it seems like they could, if they caught the train at 7.24 which arrived a King's Cross 8.20, provided they didn't spend much time buying tickets. <br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.financialoutrage.org.uk/trains_luton_to_kings_cross.htm">www.financialoutrage.org...._cross.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p><!--EZCODE FONT START--><span style="color:black;font-family:century gothic;font-size:x-small;"><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Qutb means "axis," "pole," "the center," which contains the periphery or is present in it. The qutb is a spiritual being, or function, which can reside in a human being or several human beings or a moment. It is the elusive mystery of how the divine gets delegated into the manifest world and obviously cannot be defined.</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--></span><!--EZCODE FONT END--><br><br></p><i></i>
Qutb

Blog: View Blog (0)

Luton and the 7:24

Postby rapt » Thu Aug 25, 2005 7:25 pm

The 7:24 didn't run that day. I heard an interview with a woman who was at the Luton station that morning; all the commuters were stranded for mebbe an hour or so. <p></p><i></i>
rapt

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: 7/7 Bombers couldn't have been in Luton and then King's

Postby slimmouse » Thu Aug 25, 2005 7:43 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>To me, it seems like they could, if they caught the train at 7.24 which arrived a King's Cross 8.20, provided they didn't spend much time buying tickets<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br> I have discussed this issue with the author this very evening, and he has explained that it is literally physically impossible for those people to have caught that train, if the CCTV footage of the suspects entering the station at 7.21.56 is correct. <br><br> How does he know ? Hes been there and tried giving himself 2 minutes from the point at which the CCTV footage was taken.<br><br> Not to mention the official version that states they caught the 7.40 train which didnt actually exist.<br><br> Or perhaps they caught the 7.38 - but then again that didnt arrive whilst 8.40, and we purportably have one still of one of the bombers in Kings cross at 8.26.<br><br> In short, the official version is (another ) absolute pile of crap.<br><br> P.S watch this story grow. For grow it shall. This is the tip of the iceberg. <p></p><i></i>
slimmouse

Blog: View Blog (3)

Return to 7/7 London bombings