77 questions concering 7/7: Update II

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

77 questions concering 7/7: Update II

Postby John Doe II » Wed Sep 28, 2005 3:55 pm

I've posted this already but only in the Data Dump; As I'm new here I still had to figure out how things are working on this board.<br>Here 77 questions about the London bombing which might be interesting for some of you:<br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.team8plus.org/forum_viewtopic.php?9.1143">www.team8plus.org/forum_v...php?9.1143</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
John Doe II

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: 77 questions concering 7/7: Update II

Postby thumperton » Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:00 pm

I think it's pretty obvious among the internet community what truly happened, which is one of the reasons they hardly push this like they might have, a la 9/11 <p></p><i></i>
thumperton

Clear

Postby John Doe II » Thu Sep 29, 2005 4:38 am

I understand your position.<br>But what I really find unbelievable:<br>The contradictions are so incredible of the London bombing (as if all proofs have the validity of al Suqami's passport being found even before the WTC collapsed) and NOBODY questions them.<br>Why don't we take this as a chance?<br>The London bombing is so much easier to expose than 911. No knowledge of ATC and air defense etc needed. Simply use your brain. That suffice.<br>But somehow after some activity the Internet community went asleep and the only message that can send out it that people who organized 7/7 will get away with it the next time again and they really don't have to bother to organize it perfectly.<br> <p></p><i></i>
John Doe II

Return to 7/7 London bombings