Latest footage of London Bomber: More evidence of a frame up

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Latest footage of London Bomber: More evidence of a frame up

Postby eric144 » Tue Nov 01, 2005 4:44 pm

<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://prisonplanet.com/articles/november2005/011105london_bomber.htm">prisonplanet.com/articles...bomber.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>Steve Watson | November 01 2005<br><br>One of the suicide bombers who attacked London on 7 July was filmed arguing with a cashier about being shortchanged hours before he blew himself up, The London Independent reported yesterday.<br><br>A Metropolitan Police counter terrorist expert also told a seminar that the four terrorists - Mohammad Sidique Khan, 30, Shehzad Tanweer, 22, Germaine Lindsay, 19, and Hasib Hussain, 18, - did not fit the preconceived terrorist profile.<br><br><br><br>The official told the seminar held in Preston, Lancashire two weeks ago: "This is not the behaviour of a terrorist - you'd think this is normal.<br><br>"Tanweer also played a game of cricket the night before he traveled down to London - now are these the actions of someone who is going to blow themselves up the next day?<br><br><br>"I've seen the CCTV footage of these people. They do not appear to be on their way to commit any crime at all. The Russell Square bomber [Hasib Hussain] is actually seen going into shops and bumping into people [prior to his attack]." The expert said. <br><br><br>An image taken from closed-circuit TV footage shows Shehzad Tanweer (left) and Germaine Lindsay at King’s Cross Underground station in central London.<br><br><br>These revelations are yet more evidence to suggest that the so called "suicide bombers" had little or no idea that they were going to die on 7/7.<br><br>Recapping the evidence<br><br>1. The bombers bought round-trip train tickets and paid for long-term parking -- According to experts who have been briefed by police, they parked a rental car outside the train station and paid to park for seven days, then purchased round-trip tickets to London. <br><br>2. Bombs were left in the car, If you were going to use four bombs in four locations, blowing yourself up in the process, why would you leave extra bombs in your hire car for the police to find? Also one of the bombers had spent a lot recently repairing his car.<br><br>3. No suicide notes or videotaped messages for their families have surfaced as has happened in attacks elsewhere. <br><br><br>4. Filmed by the closed-circuit cameras at the station, the four men looked, the police said, like "happy hikers", laughing and joking and carrying heavy bags. - London Independent | July 17 2005<br><br><br>5. Cash cards and a driving license belonging to Hasib Hussain were found among the ruins of the No 30 bus. Documents belonging to his named friends were also discovered at the Underground bomb sites. Why would suicide bombers carry personal documents?Were they under the impression they would be traveling elsewhere after they blew themselves up? Plus how is it that paper documents can survive bomb blasts that rip apart steel and people?<br><br>6. Why did Hasib Hussain's bomb detonate later and why was he on a bus? His chosen route was closed but he could have simply got on another tube line. There were reports of a man on the number 30 bus rummaging frantically in his bag just before the explosion. Did Hussain hear about the other explosions and panic? It was also revealed that he stopped off for a Big Mac. A portrait of a really hard-core Muslim fundamentalist who hates Western values, visiting McDonald's before 'blowing himself up'.<br><br><br><br>7. How very convenient that all of the suspected patsies should have been blown up in their own attacks even though the last word was that the attacks were not suicide bombings, but synchronized, timed bombings. <br><br>8. Tube survivor Bruce Lait told local media the bomb was UNDER the train - "The policeman said 'mind that hole, that's where the bomb was'. The metal was pushed upwards as if the bomb was underneath the train. They seem to think the bomb was left in a bag, but I don't remember anybody being where the bomb was, or any bag," he said. <br><br>Another credible source, Guardian journalist Mark Honigsbaum, talked to eyewitnesses at the Edgware Road bombing, who essentially described the same thing. Eyewitnesses told Honigsbaum that "tiles, the covers on the floor of the train, suddenly flew up, raised up." Click here to hear the audio.<br><br><br>9. The claim from an "Al Qaeda group" that the bombers were working for them was proven to be a hoax.<br><br><br>10. The bombers have been described as four "nice lads", "normal kids who played basketball and kicked a ball around" , one was the son of a fish n chip shop owner, one was a primary teacher. Their immediate family of one of the bombers, the 22 year old sports science graduate, have been quoted as saying they "could not comprehend why he had become a mass murderer." <br><br>HOW DID THESE NICE YOUNG LADS GET THEIR HANDS ON MILITARY GRADE HIGH EXPLOSIVES AND IF THEIR HOUSES WERE FULL OF THEM, ENOUGH TO WARRANT THE EVACUATION OF 600 PEOPLE FROM THE AREA THEN WOULDN'T THEIR FAMILIES HAVE NOTICED?<br><br>The Frame up<br><br><br>There have been multiple in depth reports on the fact that these men do not fit the profile of hard-core terrorists and were actually likable people that had everything to live for. See the reports below:<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/july2005/140705frameup.htm">www.prisonplanet.com/arti...rameup.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.prisonplanet.com/Pages/Jul05/170705questions.html">www.prisonplanet.com/Page...tions.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br><br>When a video tape of Mohammad Sidique Khan was released showing him in Arab garb and talking about committing bombings, his former friends and locals who knew him were adamant that the tape was fake. "A lot of people loved him round here. I have known him all my life, he was a friend to everyone," said one man. "I know people can change in a second, but I can't say he is one of them. He taught my son, he was a very good teacher. He was never hard-line - no one could say he was an extremist - he was peaceful and dedicated to the children. They all loved him."<br><br><br><br>The familes of the bombers to this day still remain "mystified" as to why they would do such a thing.<br><br><br>Similarly when a suspect of the failed 21/7 bombings was captured in Rome, people who knew him were "shocked" that he would have even considered such activities. These people are patsies that believe they are taking part in exercises or drills and when the events actually go live they are either blown up or grabbed as the culprits and linked with phony Al Qaeda groups.<br><br>In the case of the Madrid bombers they were cornered in a hotel and then they blew themselves up. Mmmmm how convenient. It was later revealed that two of them were police informants and they were linked with the head of Spain’s Civil Guard bomb squad.<br><br>We have extensively documented how drills of bombs on tube trains were being run in the same locations at the same time on 7/7. The same thing happened on 9/11. These drills are used as cover so to dupe those involved and also slow down or halt reactions of emergency services and the like in the immediate aftermath.<br><br>The Government can then use the excuse of the terror attack to crack down on the population and instigate draconian legislation and restrict freedom, thus empowering itself tenfold whilst claiming it is merely protecting its people. We have seen this with new terror laws, free speech areas and ID card legislation being tabled in the UK.<br><br>The final nail in the coffin regarding inside involvement emerged when it was admitted that the so-called mastermind of both the 7/7 and 7/21 attacks, Haroon Rashid Aswat, is a British Intelligence Asset.<br><br><br><br><br>Terror expert John Loftus told Fox News, <br><br>"Back in 1999 he came to America. The Justice Department wanted to indict him in Seattle because him and his buddy were trying to set up a terrorist training school in Oregon... we've just learned that the headquarters of the US Justice Department ordered the Seattle prosecutors not to touch Aswat... , apparently Aswat was working for British intelligence."<br><br><br>The Independent on Sunday reveled that one of the bombers, Khan, did have links - including telephone contact - with Aswat. A security source revealed that MI5 was so overstretched at the time that it had to ask for agents from its sister force, MI6, to be recalled from abroad to help keep track of suspects. Although Khan's name came up during the course of inquiries, he was not questioned. <br><br>Khan was well known to and had been filmed by British Intelligence.<br><br><br>The mastermind of the London bombings was under the direction and protection of MI6. The lead London Bomber was in contact with Aswat days beforehand. How much more obvious does it need to be that criminal elements of the intelligence agencies were involved in this attack?<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
eric144

Blog: View Blog (0)

You got it.

Postby michael meiring » Wed Nov 02, 2005 9:59 am

This is what citizens are up against. A tyrannical system, used to enslave, to spread fear and terror, and subjucation. Seems we just have to wait for the next ones.<br><br>In response to your, ''how do documents survive blasts that shred torso's'' It seems they were made from the same material of atta's 'passport', perhaps we should consider making planes that are liable to crash into tall towers out of the same material, or even the trains in future too?<br><br>Imagine someone works for the government terrorist organisations, these terrorists put out the word that they want to test the 'defense' of the tube, its the old 'would you carry this rucksack of dummy explosives gambit etc, <br><br>BY the way you left out information of how these four caught a mythical train from Luton to London. Perhaps these government terrorists are keeping secret, knowledge of a 'beam me to london scotty' type technology?<br><br>How else are our puppets in government going to implement their masters draconian erosion of freedom bills, if they dont terrify citizens into submission?<br><br>Just set up some phony terrorist organisations, theres always someone innocent enough to swallow the bull and join up, thereby creating and fueling terror too.<br><br>Its 'probably' okay to let off a bit of steam on these monitored forums with minute audiences, but once one gets big and mainstream and becomes a danger, well, i'll leave that to your imagination. <p></p><i></i>
michael meiring

Re: You got it.

Postby antiaristo » Wed Nov 02, 2005 11:24 am

They held a commemoration yesterday for the victims of 7/7. A big show with the Harlot Queen as its star, but some of the families chose not to attend.<br><br>They probably remember Omagh.<br><br>The Harlot Queen did the same thing back in '98.<br><br>Blew up a bunch of subject-commoners, blamed it on the villain of the day (the IRA), and held lots of commemorations to demonstrate her boundless humanity and compassion.<br><br>It's now accepted that the Brits did Omagh. <p></p><i></i>
antiaristo

Postby eric144 » Wed Nov 02, 2005 12:11 pm

"In response to your, ''how do documents survive blasts that shred torso's'' "<br><br>I didn't write the article, it was Alex Jone's English sidekick Paul Watson.<br><br>"Its 'probably' okay to let off a bit of steam on these monitored forums with minute audiences, but once one gets big and mainstream and becomes a danger, well, i'll leave that to your imagination. "<br><br>I don't think they face serious opposition, most people process information like this in much the same way they process other TV output like soaps. Here today, gone tomorrow. They're too busy, stressed, tired and dumbed down to handle conspiracy theories. Alcohol and drugs hold out the (illusory) promise that happiness without effort, without facing reality is posssible so they reject anything negative. Anything that will bring them down.<br><br>If you do get noticed, they will send Special Branch thugs to harrass and intimidate you. I doubt they'd be successful with someone (like Paul Watson) with a high public profile though.<br><br>Ultimately democracy is an illusion and I suspect it's about to disappear quite soon as we prepare for WWIII.<br> <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=eric144>eric144</A> at: 11/2/05 9:14 am<br></i>
eric144

Postby eric144 » Wed Nov 02, 2005 12:28 pm

"It's now accepted that the Brits did Omagh."<br><br>By whom ? I certainly do <br><br>British double-agent was in Real IRA's Omagh bomb team<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.sundayherald.com/print17827">www.sundayherald.com/print17827</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>IRA torturer was in the Royal Marines<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.sundayherald.com/29997">www.sundayherald.com/29997</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>'Stakeknife' trial cover-up claim<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/3490625.stm">news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/3490625.stm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>The army asked me to make bombs for the IRA, told me I had the Prime Minister's blessing ... then tried to kill me<br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.sundayherald.com/25646">www.sundayherald.com/25646</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br> <br><br>Northern Ireland: Allegations of British collusion in Omagh bombing<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.wsws.org/articles/2001/sep2001/ire-a04_prn.shtml">www.wsws.org/articles/200..._prn.shtml</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>Ulster spies to 'blow MI5 cover' <br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://politics.guardian.co.uk/northernirelandassembly/story/0,9061,750426,00.html">politics.guardian.co.uk/n...26,00.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>An insider to probe an inside job<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.irlnet.com/aprn/archive/2002/March28/28cast.html">www.irlnet.com/aprn/archi...8cast.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br> <br><br>Fulton to hand over MI5 tapes to Ore Loan<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.irishnews.com/current/news1.html">www.irishnews.com/current/news1.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>Revealed: the evidence that forced a new Omagh inquiry <br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/Northern_Ireland/Story/0,2763,538098,00.html">www.guardian.co.uk/Northe...98,00.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>Fulton's Diary Among Missing Castlereagh Documents<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.humanrightsonline.net/castlereagh.html">www.humanrightsonline.net...reagh.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>FBI and MI5 paid supergrass $27,500 a month<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://members.freespeech.org/irishpows/bb3/march_2002.htm#FBI">members.freespeech.org/ir...02.htm#FBI</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> and MI5 paid supergrass $27,500 a month<br><br><br>Video to name agents and expose British dirty tricks<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://cryptome.org/mi5-dirty.htm">cryptome.org/mi5-dirty.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
eric144

The 'failed' follow-up bombings hurt the cover story.

Postby Watchful Citizen » Wed Nov 02, 2005 7:53 pm

As I recall, the original attacks were mimicked exactly, three train/one bus event that seemed to be a message about the original 7/7 events spelled out in their locations.<br><br>Some of us speculated that the follow-up mirror event was sort of a Ouija board message from perhaps M15/M16 that the CIA was behind the 7/7 bombs.<br><br>Ah. Here:<br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,22989-1704399,00.html">www.timesonline.co.uk/art...99,00.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br>"The four bombers were clearly trying to copy the July 7 attacks in their choice of targets and modus operandi..."<br><br><br>1) Shepard's Bush<br>2) Warren Street<br>3) Oval station<br>4) ?<br><br>Hmm. Stretching just a bit but these are still damned odd repeats and names.<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Watchful Citizen

Fiction

Postby Devlin » Tue Dec 13, 2005 9:49 am

Prisonplanet says:<br>"3. No suicide notes or videotaped messages for their families have surfaced as has happened in attacks elsewhere."<br><br>There is nobody interested in the 7/7 bombings which doesn't know this is false. Why use a website that writes fiction to base your beliefs about real events on?<br>Fox News doesn't lie this blatantly. <p></p><i></i>
Devlin

Return to 7/7 London bombings