7/11 Bombings.

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

7/11 Bombings.

Postby xsic bastardx » Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:31 pm

<br><br> Another Bombing that has another 11, and another 7....multiple attacks, multiple bombings......<br><br> WTF?<br><br><br> Seriously.....I can not understand how these guys coordinate this shit and only a hand full of people see thru the spin.<br><br> I mean, yeah, when one spends hours and hours(god don't I sound like a Conspiracy nut.....) reading and pouring over the inconsitencies of the "Official" Story of what ever, you can learn to read between the lines, to see the true nature of the beast lurking in the shadows, fear and control. <br><br> What really amazes me is that the "Terrorist" attacks are getting FARTHER and farther away from America but they still try to galvanize us with fear. <br><br> Why is that....because there are real Terrorists and we have kept them from American Shores.....<br><br> Or the Powers that be know that if they let loose another 9/11 on American Soil there gonna have a lot more to deal with than just a cover up.<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
xsic bastardx

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: 7/11 Bombings.

Postby DrDebugDU » Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:40 pm

I'm sure it's a privatized team for hire.<br><br>They started out with 9/11 and then moved into Afghanistan and Iraq. Did 11-M as an intermediate bonus, did 7/7 and are now in India playing their terror campaign. They use the same system every time. Multiple bombings. It's probably blamed on suicide bombers, however no trace will be found and the false flag terror for hire team moves on again.<br><br>This is not a US team. This is not a UK team. It's a team of the top of former special forces and intelligence services assembled for this purpose and it can work for everybody and anywhere. I believe it to be a brainchild of Paul Bremer. They want it to spread around the world. 9/11 was just the beginning. It's a War on Terra...<br><br>See <!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://journals.democraticunderground.com/DrDebug">journals.democraticunderg...om/DrDebug</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> for additional background information. <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=drdebugdu>DrDebugDU</A> at: 7/11/06 12:44 pm<br></i>
DrDebugDU

Postby DrDebugDU » Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:54 pm

I think that 9/11 was too complex and too difficult, so they prefer train and car bombings because that's a lot easier and much harder to find any traces to the team. Everything since 9/11 has been simple car and train bombs, because that is just as effective. <p></p><i></i>
DrDebugDU

Postby xsic bastardx » Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:56 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>It's a War on Terra...<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>was that a JFK line......<br><br><br> Yeah Dr. Debug, I totally feel you. It just, well, I guss you can say that I had hope for maybe a resoultion to our current situation without the aftermath of a Nuke or a Civil War. <p></p><i></i>
xsic bastardx

Postby DrDebugDU » Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:07 pm

I don't think that there is a resolution. I was amazed that they have privatized everything already and made it independent and global. So the CTers will look for the Indian Secret Service and it will not be tied with this event and they can move through countries, so even after the Bush administration and even if the next administration is normal, it will not change anything.<br><br>Ironically Spain started this, because in the 11-M investigation I learned that Spain had GAL in the 80s which was their private terror team, however that was dismantled. I guess that GAL-II is much more professional.<br><br>People are so apathic that there will not be a Civil War. Somehow I doubt whether there will be a nuclear war. They want Shackley's Third Option.<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr><br>As Gene Wheaton writes:<br><br>The Third Option is not to have peace in the world, and not to have a full-scale world war. Instead, they wanted to cause worldwide instability, chaos and civil unrest in order to manipulate and control people and governments, including the United States; thus the creation of the domestic terrorist threat.<br><br>Notice that Wheaton calls this the creation of the domestic terrorist threat. Wheaton states what has been known for centuries by the so-called "enlightened ones" — the Illuminati, the Masons, the Rhodes Round Table, and their successors: the CFR, the Bilderbergers, and the Trilateral Commission — that out of chaos will come order (Ordo Ab Chao.)<br><br>Or as Laventi Beria, Stalin's chief of security, stated in a speech at V. I. Lenin University regarding what he called "Psychopolitics," "Our fruits are grown in chaos, distrust, economic depression, and scientific turmoil. At last a weary populace can seek peace only in our offered Communist State; at last only Communism can resolve the problem of the masses."<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.constitution.org/ocbpt/ocbpt_13.htm">www.constitution.org/ocbpt/ocbpt_13.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--> <p></p><i></i>
DrDebugDU

Postby xsic bastardx » Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:27 pm

<br><br> I think as soon as American Kids start blowing themselves up,or worse, People will snap. Don't under estimate the millions of under Twenty Year olds and Thirty Year olds out there, me included. 9/11 has been a galvanizing force. I have been telling everyone I know that the effects of 9/11 haven't even hit us yet, were still looking at the Wave coming and marveling at it. <br> I thought the same way about 18 months ago and know, I have been flooded with people I have met who are having parties handing out loose change, people stressing self sufficency. It's out there, slowly bubbling under the surface. Yes, they'll snuff out some but not all.<br> It crosses lines on all lines of Race, Creed and Moentary lines. <br> There is within us another Revolution. That's not the question, the question is what will we do with it the Oppurtunity when it arises. I<br> Somwhere Jhon Titor is smiling. <p></p><i></i>
xsic bastardx

7-11

Postby zjurhgvc » Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:03 pm

Wondered when they would get to this one. Bremer I doubt--Ledeen seems more likely. Strategy of tension reborn, higher stakes. Numerology very important for international masonry, P2 and so forth. <p></p><i></i>
zjurhgvc

Re: 7-11

Postby DrDebugDU » Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:12 pm

Bremer has been "studying" anti-terrorism since 1986 and has made many many strange remarks. He is also tied in with companies like Marsh, he was the CEO of Kissinger & Ass. And he is still CEO of Marsh Crisis Consulting with a bioterrorism team and an SAS team. That's his private team which joined him in Iraq as well.<br><br>Bremer has the most knowledge about terrorism and not people like Leeden. Bremer is a complete mystery. Hardly anything is known about him, however his statements are very dark and are always about "catastrophic events." His nickname is "Voice of Doom" and that's some nickname. Also the full scale insurgency started during Bremer's reign.<br><br>Especially the part that all his other jobs are complete mysteries. He has been ambassador several times and it is almost impossible to find out what he has been doing. <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=drdebugdu>DrDebugDU</A> at: 7/11/06 3:12 pm<br></i>
DrDebugDU

Postby DrDebugDU » Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:19 pm

Bremer's Bio (self compiled)<br><br>Lewis Paul Bremer III went to Yale with William Henry Trotter Bush, brother of George H.W. Bush, and Porter Goss where all three became member of the Fence Club. In 1966 he started out in Kabul, Afghanistan and from 1968 to 1971 Blantyre, Malawi. [1]<br><br>Bremer was assistant to Henry Kissinger from 1972 to 76. Deputy Chief of Mission in Oslo from 1976-79 and 1981 becomes Special Assistant to Alexander Haig. He played a minor side role in Iran-contra with Oliver North in the Operations Sub-Group at the NSC. [2]<br><br>Ronald Reagan appointed Bremer as Ambassador to the Netherlands in 1983 and Ambassador-at-Large for Counterterrorism in 1986. In 1989 he becomes managing director at Kissinger and Associates and later becomes CEO of Marsh Crisis Consulting. In 1999 he becomes chairman of the National Commission on Terrorism. [3]<br><br>It is unclear where he was on 9/11. Neverthless it is clear that he wasn't in his office and his team was in WTC 2 on the floors at and above where the second aircraft hit, so they suffered no casualties. A couple of days later Marsh makes a press release: "accelerated plans to launch a new consulting unit to capitalize on heightened corporate fears of terrorism" [4]<br><br>Even though his office is a pile of rubble, they are rapidly expanding their operations and not soon after his division merges with Control Risks Group LLC and Versar, a bioterrorism and homeland defense services firm, on October 11th and 19th respectively. [5]<br><br>In late 2001, along with Edwin Meese, Bremer co-chaired the Heritage Foundation's Homeland Security Task Force, which created a blueprint for the White House's Department of Homeland Security. George W. Bush appointed Bremer in May 2003 as the chief executive authority in Iraq. [6]<br><br>In his role as head of the Coalition Provisional Authority, he reported only to the U.S. Secretary of Defense and exercised authority over Iraq's civil administration. He served in this capacity from May 11, 2003 until limited Iraqi sovereignty was restored on June 28, 2004. [7]<br><br>His career gets an enormous lift after serving for Kissinger and Al Haig. Very little is known about Paul Bremer and he doesn't seem to do anything important. He is described as "old boy network ... unqualified and incompetent" [8], or "when I first heard Bremer’s name mentioned last week, I drew a complete blank" [9]<br><br>All he talks about is terror, attacks, biological warfare etc. and is nicknamed the "Voice of Doom" with pre-9/ 11 statements like:<br><br>In 1998: "bin Laden and his associates hate America, its values and its culture and proudly declare themselves to be at war with us" [10 ] <br><br>In 1999: "catastrophic terrorism ... in the event of a catastrophic attack ... tens of thousands of casualties, where the American people are going to be screaming for a response, that a President is going to want to consider using the military in some fashion ... the example we use is Pearl Harbor ... [11]<br><br>In 2000, he warned in congressional testimony of possible terror attacks, such as a radioactive release that "made 10 miles of Chicago's waterfront uninhabitable for 50 years". [12]<br><br>And two days after 9/11 gives the following speech: "This time the terrorists and their supporters must be crushed. But we must avoid a mindless search for an international 'consensus' for our actions.." [13]<br><br>His 1999 NCT report mentions overturning Posse Comitatus Act [14]<br><br>He starts out as just somebody in the Foreign Service, however after being assistent to Henry Kissinger and Al Haig he gets first promotions and then enters the real powerbroker Henry Kissinger. 9/11 means that his ideas plans for homeland security become reality and he goes to Iraq where he made an enormous mess.<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://demopedia.democraticunderground.com/Paul_Bremer">demopedia.democraticunder...aul_Bremer</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>And we have Greg Palast on Bremer (a must read as well: The Zarqawi Invitation)<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/060906A.shtml">www.truthout.org/docs_2006/060906A.shtml</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=drdebugdu>DrDebugDU</A> at: 7/11/06 3:21 pm<br></i>
DrDebugDU

Postby dbeach » Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:39 pm

11/22/63 <br>9/11/01<br>3/11/04<br>7/7/05<br>11/9/05 Amman, Jordan <br><br>reverse alphabet since 9/11/01<br><br>New York 9/11<br>Madrid 3/11<br>London 7/7<br><br>K is skipped <br><br>Jordon 11/9<br>India 7/11<br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br>"The Master Number<br>As before mentioned, the number 11 has special significance. In Numerology it is not reduced to a single digit. It is a power number as is 22, 33 etc. The number 11 represents the vision. The number 22 combines vision with action. The number 33 offers guidance to the world. The master numbers 11, 22, and 33 represent a triangle. A triangle of enlightenment or illumination. <br><br>33<br>11 22 <br><br>July 6, 1946 was George Bush's birthday. It can be reduced to the power number 33:<br>7/6/1946 => 7 + 6 = 13, 1946 => 1 + 9 + 4 + 6 = 20. 20 + 13 = 33 .. .. 11 + 22. George is a member of Skull and Bones (a spin-off of the Brotherhood) just like his father and grandfather. Seems old Dubya is a master in more ways than just President of United States. There is more to George's name then meets the eye as you will soon find out. First let's look at what else the occult has to say about its 'master number'. <br><br>11 is a "master number or "power number" as most numerologists will testify. It is a number which cannot be reduced by adding the two digits. 11 is associated with someone who is on a higher plane of existence. Someone who brings "mystical revelation". Someone who often feels slightly distant from the people surrounding him or her, and has trouble feeling any real empathy for them. Also, this is sometimes the number of the matyr. <br>The blue cord of the mason masters is large of 11 cm. <br>The Hebrews concider it to be a bad number. <br>The Number of the knowledge of God is 11. According to Arabs, this one passing by 11 steps. <br>In the Golden Dawn, There are also 11 steps, or degrees,. Aleister Crowley revered this number as well when he said that the whole object of magick was the 5 (black, yin, pentagonal) with 6 (white, yang, hexagonal) – thus making 11! <br>The general number of magic or sorcery and magicians. The individual in confrontation with the world. The number of war and the battle with the demonic element (The images of the destruction played over and over again could certainly be considered mind-control-sorcery). <br>The symbol of Martyrdom. <br>Symbol of the interior flight, the rebellion and the mislaying which results from it. <br>The trangression of the law is represented by 11 because of it exceeding the number ten by 1. That is the one of the Decalogue. According to Saint Augustin, it represents the sin. The punishment of the wicked is asked in Psalm 11 (Vulgate numbering). This symbolism is confirmed by theoretical speculations. If you added all numbers from 1 to 11 they will equal 66. And by multiplying 11 by 6 (the number of evil) you get 66. If you added the two digits together it is reminiscent of the Roman number II (number of both the division and corruption). <br>11 is the number expressing more than human sin in general or cosmic. According to R. Allendy. "<br><br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/wtc/index02.htm">www.theforbiddenknowledge...ndex02.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Postby dbeach » Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:52 pm

Dr D. pointed out this to me....<br>Oklahoma City<br> 4/19/1995<br><br>adds to the reversing alphabet<br><br>OC 4/19/95<br>NY 9/11/01<br>Madrid 3/11/04<br>London 7/7/05<br><br>K is skipped ???<br><br>Jordan 11/9/05<br>India 7/11/06<br> <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

K?

Postby nomo » Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:06 pm

Katrina, 8/29/05<br><br>Just filling in some blanks... <p></p><i></i>
nomo

Re: K?

Postby DrDebugDU » Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:12 pm

Katrina is real spooky.<br><br>Most obvious candidates if they are using a reverse alphabet:<br><br>H olland (but not A msterdam)<br>G ermany (but not B erlin)<br>F rance (but not P aris)<br><br>So if the next three are countries, it'll not be the capital, because they are big enough for letters.<br><br>Other H's:<br><br>H ong Kong<br>H ouston<br>H aiti (their fav. playground) <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=drdebugdu>DrDebugDU</A> at: 7/11/06 4:16 pm<br></i>
DrDebugDU

Postby dbeach » Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:40 pm

4/4/68 MLK <br><br>44 as a multiple of 11 <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Postby dbeach » Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:12 pm

Sen. John Heinz 4/4/91.plane crash<br>Sen. John Towers 4/5/91..plane crash <br>He was good pal of Heinz<br><br>BTW <br>Theresa [then] Heinz.. was first introduced to John Kerry by Senator Heinz at an Earth Day rally in 1990. In 1992, she met John Kerry again at the Earth Summit in Rio ...<br> <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Next

Return to 7/7 London bombings