UFO event in Norway

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Postby elfismiles » Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:57 pm

October 15, 2009. Baikonur launch site,
branch office of S.P.Korolev RSC Energia

At 05:14:37 Moscow Time a space logistics spacecraft Progress M-03M was launched from the Baikonur launch site.

http://www.energia.ru/eng/iss/iss21/pro ... 10-15.html
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby Skunkboy » Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:06 am

What about the mile wide giant triangle that was seen over Moscow?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCpBbA39 ... r_embedded

Could this be true?

Postscript: Was the pyramid footage actually taken the same day as the Norway spiral? Veteran UFOlogist Michael Salla smells a coverup:

The Moscow UFO pyramid appeared for several hours on December 9 and raised the possibility of a link with the Norway spiral lights. Was the failed missile test caused by extraterrestrials wanting to signal to the Russian Federation that nuclear weapons development was not in the best interests of Russia or the world? Did the extraterrestrials responsible for the failed test and/or linked to the Norway light spiral, then appear over Moscow’s seat of political and military power - the Kremlin? The alleged failed missile test, the Norway Spiral lights, Moscow UFO pyramid, and Obama’s Peace Prize speech, point to a startling conclusion. Extraterrestrials have begun to openly act in ways that directly influence the national security policies of the world’s two major nuclear powers: the US and Russia.
Whether any of this is true or not, it most certainly puts the events of the past week in a whole new context.

http://secretsun.blogspot.com/
If every man helped his neighbor, no man would be without help.

-Bruce Lee
Skunkboy

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby 82_28 » Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:46 am

Well, it seems somebody somewhere did something above the skies when they knew where the sun would be, the weather perfectly "aligned" with such apparitions in several places in the world, within the twilight of the far north.

Yes, the twilight. I really don't understand the books' or the movies' appeal. But nevertheless, there they are. Vampires!

I read something awhile back that when republicans are seated within the prezindecy films "seem to" focus more on "zombies" and when Dims are there, there "always follows" a vampire film bonanza.

WTF? That can't even be true. But supposedly it is. So they say.

Our monster and horror and NOW, romance films "subconsciously" follow the plot lines of the "who knows where it could go" plot lines DC spews out. You know, could this election cycle be "zombie" or could it be "vampire". Woohoo.

Central Fucking Casting and yeah fucking right.

Just you wait till there is the blockbuster film of a cute girl that falls in love with a zombie.

Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt, needless to say, made vampires sexy. In our shared naive cultural memory. And thus we have Obama, maybe?
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby psynapz » Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:07 pm

barracuda wrote:
psynapz wrote:
barracuda wrote:My understanding of torsion physics is that it is simply a fancy means of referring to "twisting" effects and is essentially pure
pseudoscientific mumbo-jumbo.

You probably haven't given the research of Kozyrev or, by extension, Wilcock, a thorough and fair shake. He has several entire book-length books written which are all free reads on his site. I've read one and it was damn interesting. Lots of cross-confirmation throughout.

[...]
It must be nice if you have the amount of free time required to read and assimilate this kind of "research" into something approaching coherence, but I don't.

It's come at the cost of professional development or meaningful creative accomplishment. Consume, consume, consume. The great work of my life, at least in this stage, will be to accomplish, generally, what you suggest, although in another form and in a broader context. Once I pick one.

barracuda wrote:You'll have to help me out with a brief synopsis relating how this information succinctly pertains to the OP. If you can't, then just say so.

So. But not because it's fundamentally impossible, but because I really don't have them time. Seemed like an integrity issue not to respond, though, once I realized I overlooked it.
“blunting the idealism of youth is a national security project” - Hugh Manatee Wins
psynapz

Postby barracuda » Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:22 pm

Then I wish you the best in your endeavor, for it seems like an interesting one. I had begun to think you just didn't love me.
The most dangerous traps are the ones you set for yourself. - Phillip Marlowe
barracuda

Postby Perelandra » Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:17 pm

82_28 wrote:Well, it seems somebody somewhere did something above the skies when they knew where the sun would be, the weather perfectly "aligned" with such apparitions in several places in the world, within the twilight of the far north.

Yes, the twilight. I really don't understand the books' or the movies' appeal. But nevertheless, there they are. Vampires!

I read something awhile back that when republicans are seated within the prezindecy films "seem to" focus more on "zombies" and when Dims are there, there "always follows" a vampire film bonanza.

WTF? That can't even be true. But supposedly it is. So they say.

Our monster and horror and NOW, romance films "subconsciously" follow the plot lines of the "who knows where it could go" plot lines DC spews out. You know, could this election cycle be "zombie" or could it be "vampire". Woohoo.

Central Fucking Casting and yeah fucking right.

Just you wait till there is the blockbuster film of a cute girl that falls in love with a zombie.

Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt, needless to say, made vampires sexy. In our shared naive cultural memory. And thus we have Obama, maybe?

Perelandra

Postby Nordic » Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:02 pm

Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby 82_28 » Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:37 pm

Hahaha. I must have been drunk and had just woken up. I don't understand what I wrote either!

Hahaha. Seriously. Sorry about that. I try to normally sound somewhat sober.
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby 82_28 » Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:52 pm

OK. I think back then, what I was trying to say was there was some "study" awhile back that vampire films and motifs are big during Democratic leadership and zombie examples of the same nature are prevalent during Republican ones.

http://illogictree.com/2009/01/republic ... s-zombies/

So my brain was somewhat working.

I think I was tying in the Twilight movie phenomenon with the fact that is was twilight obviously when the spiral locally occurred. I also think I was tying in Obama's Nobel with the twilight aspect of it. Blah blah. Sorry. Embarrassing.

All Good People are Asleep and Dreaming:

Tin Omen -- Skinny Puppy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIyL8ti3SME
82_28

Postby justdrew » Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:04 pm

82_28 wrote:OK. I think back then, what I was trying to say was there was some "study" awhile back that vampire films and motifs are big during Democratic leadership and zombie examples of the same nature are prevalent during Republican ones.

I remember that, but I'm not so sure that the zombie stuff has fallen off so much. maybe the last of the main flood of zombie content is just now leaving the pipeline. but is vampire content really stepping up to fill the void?

"twilight" aside, I really think the vampire stuff has just been worked to death over the 90s, but what do I know, maybe it still has more cultural currency than I realize.

maybe what we need is a new kind of monster?
By 1964 there were 1.5 million mobile phone users in the US
justdrew

Blog: View Blog (11)

Postby Fixx » Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:43 am

justdrew wrote:
82_28 wrote:OK. I think back then, what I was trying to say was there was some "study" awhile back that vampire films and motifs are big during Democratic leadership and zombie examples of the same nature are prevalent during Republican ones.

I remember that, but I'm not so sure that the zombie stuff has fallen off so much. maybe the last of the main flood of zombie content is just now leaving the pipeline. but is vampire content really stepping up to fill the void?

"twilight" aside, I really think the vampire stuff has just been worked to death over the 90s, but what do I know, maybe it still has more cultural currency than I realize.

maybe what we need is a new kind of monster?

New vampire flick out in January, 'Daybreakers', it looks good, it's about vampires and 'Peak Blood'.
Fixx

Postby beeline » Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:20 am

justdrew wrote:maybe what we need is a new kind of monster?

The Franks?

http://www.twilightlexicon.com/2009/11/08/snl-twilight-parody/
beeline

Postby justdrew » Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:30 pm

daybreakers looks semi-interesting. I remember there was an old RPG who's setting involved vampires controlling whole continents where they intentionally farmed people like livestock. Not sure what it was, maybe an early gurps thing.

The Franks... now that's about right!

we need to get beyond the false two-monster paradigm. :twisted:
By 1964 there were 1.5 million mobile phone users in the US
justdrew

Blog: View Blog (11)

Postby Perelandra » Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:10 am

82_28 wrote:I think I was tying in the Twilight movie phenomenon with the fact that is was twilight obviously when the spiral locally occurred. I also think I was tying in Obama's Nobel with the twilight aspect of it. Blah blah. Sorry.
No, no. I'm sorry for yankin your chain. It was impolite and I apologize.
Perelandra

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:48 pm

Reality Sandwich (not sure if Pinchbeck owns it or just presides) seems to have a vested interest in the spiral remaining a miracle:

http://www.realitysandwich.com/calculating_spiral
Wombaticus Rex

PreviousNext

Return to High Weirdness