UFO event in Norway

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: UFO event in Norway

Postby battleshipkropotkin » Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:25 pm

http://wwwppd.nrl.navy.mil/whatsnew/haarp/

Above the heated region in ABSEZ (The animation that was posted above) one can see a pair of coils revolving around each other. These are the currents that flow up and down the Earth's magnetic field forming the current loops associated with the waves propagating up the field lines. Finally, EZ1 (the animation posted below) is a blow-up of the high-altitude portion of the vertical electric field for positive values of the electric field; the current loop is more clearly seen.
battleshipkropotkin

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby justdrew » Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:41 am

hmm, for what it's worth... this might be kinda interesting...

9 December 2009 ~7:50am localtime, (6:50amUTC)
dark all day, peak twilight @ 9:13am UTC+1 (sun won't actually "rise" til 11:34AM 17Jan10)
Skjervøy = 70°5′7″N / 20°39′34″E = 70.08527777777778N / 20.659444444444443E

It seems like the center of the spiral is about 21-23 deg south of east azimuth. which means...

The spiral was right around the Serpens and Ophiuchus constellations.

it looks like it's right about centered on the star Ras Al-hague (aka Alpha Ophiuchi) which means, "the Head of the Serpent-charmer"

Originally, Serpens and Ophiuchus were considered a single constellation, the snake-holder, out of which developed an associated myth of the founding of medicine.

http://www.astrology21.co.uk/p1ophiuchus.html
By 1964 there were 1.5 million mobile phone users in the US
justdrew

Blog: View Blog (11)

Postby justdrew » Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:22 pm

the site of the most famous photo is a wee bit south and east of the lat/lon I gave above...

probably I need to lower the spiral guesstimate as well... probably it's centered about 11-12deg above the horizon. Which places it closer to Cebalrai (Kelb Alrai) aka the beta star in ophiuchus. or near good ol' Barnard's (very interesting) Star (which BTW would make a good vehicle for a Type II Civilization.)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barnard%27s_Star
By 1964 there were 1.5 million mobile phone users in the US
justdrew

Blog: View Blog (11)

Postby Hugo Farnsworth » Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:12 am

The picture of the penguin with the rocket was worth all the time I have spent on this board.
Without traversing the edges, the center is unknowable.
Hugo Farnsworth

Postby anothershamus » Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:00 am

These guys are saying that the Cold Northern Hemisphere weather is caused by the Norway Energy Beam! Link below, whole story quoted below that:

http://www.daily.pk/norway-time-hole-%E2%80%9Cleak%E2%80%9D-plunges-northern-hemisphere-into-chaos-14311/?hnbgfv

Norway Time Hole “Leak” Plunges Northern Hemisphere Into Chaos
Written by (Author ) World Jan 8, 2010

Russian scientists are reporting to Prime Minister Putin today that the high-energy beam fired into the upper heavens from the United States High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) radar facility in Ramfjordmoen, Norway this past month has resulted in a “catastrophic puncturing” of our Plant’s thermosphere thus allowing into the troposphere an “unimpeded thermal inversion” of the exosphere, which is the outermost layer of Earth’s atmosphere.

To the West’s firing of this ‘quantum’ high-energy beam we had previously reported on in our December 10, 2009 report titled “Attack On Gods ‘Heaven’ Lights Up Norwegian Sky”.

To how catastrophic for our Planet this massive thermal inversion has been Anthony Nunan, an assistant general manager for risk management at Mitsubishi Corporation in Tokyo, is reporting today that the entire Northern Hemisphere is in winter chaos, with the greatest danger from this unprecedented Global event being the destruction of billions of dollars worth of crops in a World already nearing the end of its ability to feed its self.

So powerful has this thermal inversion become that reports from the United States are stating that their critical crops of strawberries, oranges, and other fruits and vegetables grown in their Southern States, are being destroyed by record cold temperatures. The US is further reporting record amounts of snowfall in what they are now warning may be their worst winter in 25 years.

Reports from the United Kingdom today are, likewise, showing a Nation in chaos as brutal cold temperatures continue to batter the British people suffering under the worst snow blizzards to hit them in almost 50 years. So dire has it become in the UK that their National Grid yesterday issued only its second warning in its entire history stating that their Nation’s gas supply was running out due to this unprecedented event.

Not just to the UK, but also to the entire European Union has this thermal inversion been affecting as reports from that region show continued chaos is occurring due to plunging temperatures and snows. In the UK, also, reports are showing that the military has been called out to rescue over 1,000 stranded vehicles.

Though the Motherland, and its people, are some of the best equipped in the World to handle such severe winter conditions, the Russian island of Sakhalin was inundated this past week by a rare Snow Cyclone setting off no less than avalanches.

But to the worst affected region of the Northern Hemisphere no one has been hit harder than China, where in what is being described as a “soul-destroying snowstorm” this Asian Nation has been plunged into such havoc the entire country has been brought to a standstill. China further reports that the massive snowstorms hitting them are their worst in 60 years and necessitating their military forces to save over 1,400 people trapped when their train became covered in snow. So overwhelmed by this unprecedented event has China become that they have ordered all of their citizens to help with snow removal too.

South Korea has not been spared either as reports from that Nation are reporting their worst snow storms in their modern history of recording these events.

Reports from Japan are also reporting record snowfall in their Northern Regions, where according to one unnamed Kushiro resident, “Snow falls hard here in Kushiro, but this is the most I have ever seen. The snow’s piling up and we’re running out of places to dump it.”

Canada, another Nation used to extreme winter events, reports that the storm that had hit their maritime provinces this past week was so powerful buildings were knocked off of their foundations in what one resident, Tom Jardine, described as being “worse than a hurricane”.

To the long-term consequences of this thermal inversion caused by the West, these reports further warn that by the puncturing of our atmosphere by the HHARP radars our Planet has, also, been “needlessly exposed” to the growing threat posed to us by the giant mysterious object currently approaching us (named by NASA as G1.9) which we had previously reported on in our January 3rd report titled “Russia Prepares For Asteroid Strike As New Comet Nears Sun”, and which has been blamed for the rapid shifting of our Earth’s North Pole that was first documented in 2005.

But to the most critical aspect of these events it surely lies with the Western World’s continued arrogance in regards to experimenting on both our Planets natural species and human beings, and though who may think that they are ‘gods’, are continuing to give evidence that they are acting more like devils.
)'(
anothershamus

Postby monster » Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:14 pm

anothershamus wrote:These guys are saying that the Cold Northern Hemisphere weather is caused by the Norway Energy Beam! Link below, whole story quoted below that:

http://www.daily.pk/norway-time-hole-%E2%80%9Cleak%E2%80%9D-plunges-northern-hemisphere-into-chaos-14311/?hnbgfv

Norway Time Hole “Leak” Plunges Northern Hemisphere Into Chaos
Written by (Author ) World Jan 8, 2010

Fascinating stuff, true or not... I love conspiratainment!
"I’ve just completed Mike’s Nature trick of adding in the real temps to each series for the last 20 years (ie from 1981 onwards) amd from 1961 for Keith’s to hide the decline."
monster

Postby psynapz » Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:28 pm

That's a Sorcha Faal article. Sorcha Faal just makes shit up.

I checked up on a citation in a Faal article about gamma ray bursts following the tsunami, and a Russian scientist quoted in the article replied to me that "Sorcha Faal is lying." and that his scientific instrumentation referenced in her article couldn't possibly detect what she quoted him as saying it did.

In short:

what does it mean dot com (not going to give it our link juice) = Sorcha Faal = fucking water-muddying liar

Also thought of Jeff's Conspiracature post.
“blunting the idealism of youth is a national security project” - Hugh Manatee Wins
psynapz

Postby brainpanhandler » Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:31 pm

"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." - Martin Luther King Jr.
brainpanhandler

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:39 am

Man this is a great thread, thanks guys.

I just read the whole thing then, and so ..

I just checked out Thomas Bearden's website, and since he hasn't mentioned this yet i don't mind talking about some weird haarpishness. Tho I'm fucking hot, and dehydrated, its 6 pm and im still hungover so ... bear with me.

(If Bearden had mentioned this in relation to interferometers I'd have assumed the whole idea is garbage, but he hasn't, so I'm prepared to give it some consideration.)

before I go any further, I haven't looked at any of this stuff for at least 5 years so i may be a bit rusty on the theory, but
times of india wrote:"The novelty is not seeing the aurora - it's the fact that we can actually create enough high-energy electrons to form plasma," said Mike Kosch, chair of Experimental Space Science at Lancaster University, UK.

"It shows something completely different and new that we hadn't expected. We didn't know we could do that from a radio array on the ground," he added.

Thats bullshit isn't it?

Isn't that one of HAARPs stated aims? Specifically to create plasma lens' in the upper atmosphere to enable more effective over the horizon radar and other transmissions?

'cuda 10 pages ago wrote:A massive "torsion interferometry weapon"? What the hell does that mean?
Joe Hillshoist

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:59 am

Fuck I meant to press preview...

I blame the hangover.

Anyway isn't a massive torsion interferometer weapon one where you collapse two signal carrying waves with a vector momentum of 0 in such a way that the signal, although it has 0 overall or total momentum, thats cos its made up of bvalancing

i'll start again.

A wave carries a signal, the signal carries a structure that resolves to a momentum of zero.

Another wave carrying the same or similar structure is superpositioned over it and the interference pattern collapses the signals they carry in such a way that the momentum no longer resolves to zero. (ie if the signals made up of two opposing vectors that are equal and opposite and add to zero, and the interfernce pattern collapses one of the vectors then the signal no longer resolves to zero. I assume the signal on the carrier wave is some form of standing wave or opposing standing waves and that the superpositioning of the signals on top of each of other enables the standing waves to collapse each other.

Apparantly this enables a release of energy.

Thats the principle behind an interferometer weapon tho whether or not they are actually capable of working I don't know. I don't know how you would actually go about doing all this, I can't quite work it out yet, so I dunno if its all crap or not.

People like Bearden (ie liars) claim that this process can be used to drag the energy out of time, making time not happen in certain areas. That was his explanation for some lingering contrails if I remember rightly, tho I'm not trying that hard. Its hard to take the idea of interferometer weaponry seriously when someone like him talks about it then adds ides like "sucking the energy out time" into the equation.

And I am not up to the maths tho that might be cos of laziness. my wife, who taught herself theoretical maths to a grad level some years ago (cos she was bored, unbelievable) reckons that theoretically it could be possible, but I couldn't really follow her.

Its seems similar to the way massive waves are formed, the legendary "ship killer" waves that supposedly appear out of nowhere, tho I don't think the actual physics is the same.

Sop anyway make of it what you will. Its been years since I've really thought about this stuff and I dunno how much cred to give it.

It could be a load of utter bollocks.

My own feeling is there are too many layers of potential bullshit, but I honestly don't know enough to say one way or the other.
Joe Hillshoist

Postby 82_28 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:16 am

Well, this is fuckin' weird. Check this out!

http://www.colinandrews.net/Cloud-Radar ... -0122.html

What Now? Seen on radar by thousands today over Australia.
What is going on?
Anonymous details received today and new images seen by thousands. Select the image
below.
January 22, 2010.

Do any Australian members have anything to add to this? Is it true?
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:22 am

I'd be careful about how much credence you give some of the stuff that people say, including me, cos there's a lot of bullshit around all this.

Thats the port hedland radar I assume, or somewhere around there. Its probably just a glitch, and unless someone can describe to me (including answering specific questions) the weather in Melbourne that day I couldn't say, cos I see those patterns on the radar all the time, usually in specific weather conditions either round here or on my local weather radar. So it could likely be a glitch in the system or the way the radar responds to weather conditions.

There is good reason to speculate on the facility at Exemouth on the North West Cape about 500km sw.

I even have an anecdotal report of that if you want to hear it ... but I'm not inclined to read much into that site.

I think some sort of test might be a possible explanation for what happened in Norway, possibly an attempt to shoot down a Russian missile with or without their knowledge, from that facility in Norway. But that depends on any number of possibles that I don't know the answer to.

I'd be very careful about anything associated with Thomas Bearden, then again, babies and bathwater ... I dunno. I repudiate anything I may have ever said that might give the idea I think hes on the level (its online somewhere before 2004, I'm sure), the more I read of him the susser I got, then I came here and found out some more. Thats another story, pm me if you think its that interesting.

It makes sense that at some point someones gonna try using transmitters as beam weapons, cos originally at least according to legend, the british discovered radar while searching for some for of beam weapon. It may be crap but it makes sense, cos immediately radar as we know it becomes an incredible weapon, and useful, regardless of other hypothetical uses... There are anecdotal tales of Russian Mig 25 (I think, the old Mach 3 interceptor) pilots using the FLIR on their planes to fry rabbits in fields near family villages. If they are true (and I'd love to know, but its hard to find and trust original sources when everything is online,) then its ultimately only a matter of time before someone figures something tricky/nasty out that they can do with massive antenna arrays.

This opens the door to any amount of speculation, but really - ultimately, firstly something has to be shown to be possible, then it has to be shown to have happened.

What I'm doing might be called hypothesizing or more accurately speculating, tho I'm sure there are other ways to describe it. I think it might be possible. If anyone can prove it isn't then I'll stop speculating I spose.
Joe Hillshoist

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:04 am

Ok the red dot is actually approximately 120 degrees E 19 deg S, so its actually NE of Port Headland, less than 200km w of Broome. Anything weird happen in Broome that day?

There is a whole stack of dodgy mil radar networks throughout that part of the world. Who knows what they are capable of, and I mean that in the the widest possible sense. One of there effects may be unusual but meaningless glitches in weather radar. On its own its a meaningless point of data cos it has no context. The melb thing happens all the time everywhere. Usually in inclement or extreme weather, but before you make the connection, there isn't usually anything unusual about the weather other than its intense or misty...

I have seen unusual things on the local weather radar but it didn't look like that.

It was a series of n/s lines of rain say 50 km long and 2 wide, all evenly spaced 10 km apart. (Dunno if thats the right size but its an approximate ratio, would have been at least 50 km long tho if my memory isn't completely fucked.) No meteorologist could comment other than to say "who knows probably a glitch" or words to that effect. They were about 50 to 100km East of the coast between here and brisbane.
Joe Hillshoist

Postby elfismiles » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:28 pm

Freeman - Space War, the Norway Spiral, CARE, CERN, HAARP & EISCAT
February 4, 2010

Our friend Freeman returns to Red Ice Radio to talk about the latest strange developments in the ongoing space war. There have been so many developments in this department in the last months, especially up in the north. We recently saw the Norway spiral up in Tromsö and aurora light phenomena just a few weeks later. What part did Scandinavia's HAARP facility EISCAT (the European Incoherent Scatter facility) play in all of this? There has also been strange pattern showing up on radar over Australia. Large spherical objects have been seen near the Sun by NASA satellites. We talk about the Cloud of Care, CERN, the LHC, the New Age Messiah Maitreya and much more with Freeman. Do NOT miss these two very exciting hours with Freeman. Topics Discussed: Human Programming, Flash Gordon, Princess Warrior Program, Weather Modification, HAARP, SURA, Norway Spiral, Obama Nobel Peace prize, Cloud of CARE, CERN, New space Program, ARIES, UFOs, 9 19 09, Earthquake in HAITI, Plasma Turbulence, Ring Cloud over Russia, Astana, Maitreya steps forward, G 1.9, U.S. general urges world war on space debris, The New Messiah Maitreya, Benjamin Creme, Space X, Freemasonry, Virgin Galactic's, White Knight one & White Knight Two, Arnold, Obama, ET & CFR, Kodiak Launch pad in Alaska, Vatican, Moon, Designer Babies, GATTACA, Simcores, Mind Transferring Technology, Blue Brain, Avatar, Obelisk and Dome symbolism, Sirius, Alpha-Dranonis, Cleopatra's Needle, 1877, Mars Moon suddenly Visible, Phoboes, Buzz Aldrin says there is a Monolith on Phobos, 2010, July 4th, E.T., Kaaba Stone, "Humanitarian Invasion" of Haiti, Resources on Haiti, UK Military leaving Porta-au-Prince shortly before the Earthquake, Gold, Iridium, Resources and more. Do NOT miss hour two with Freeman as we proceed down the rabbit hole and continue to discuss the latest developments. We talk about the human race being quarantined, are the "Sirians" and or the "Alpha Draconins" trying the break out of the barrier with the technology that they are building? We talk about all the blue stuff that keeps coming up. Like "the Blue Book", the Urantia Book, about the chronology of earth. The book It has some strange origins and contains some really interesting information. We talk about some of it and where it possibly came from. We talk about transferring of the soul into an "e-body", a robot body or a genetically engineered body. Can a soul be sent to another planet? We talk about Avatar and the Navi people in the film and the tarot connection to their name. We talk about the creation of "robo-sapiens" and the hijacking of kids through mind control. We discuss CERN and the new computer grid that they are building there, the Blue Brain project, Blue Gene, kabbalism, A.I. the secret Destiny of America, "going after the guilty", the 9/11 truth movement and how important it is to use your own mind and heart to break away from the programming and mind control techniques that the elite and guiding forces constantly are trying to subject us to. Many people fall to it but there's always an alternative. Don't miss this superb second hour with Freeman.

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/20 ... 100204.php
http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/20 ... reeman.mp3

Links & Sources to the program

freemantv.com
http://www.freemantv.com

Norway Spiral HAARP CERN & CARE
http://thefreemanperspective.blogspot.c ... -care.html

Maitreya steps forward! The Norway Spiral (Star Sign) Heralds "New Age Messiah"
http://www.redicecreations.com/article.php?id=9710

Was Norway’s HAARP Facility EISCAT Responsible for the Norway Spiral?
http://www.redicecreations.com/article.php?id=9557

Supernova remnant G1.9+0.3
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supernova_ ... G1.9%2B0.3

elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby No_Baseline » Sun May 23, 2010 12:37 pm

http://www.theweatherspace.com/news/05- ... anada.html

The Weather Channel is showing this video...it's out of Western Canada, so is HAARP out of the question?

Three different photographers have given their photos to TheWeatherSpace.com in what looks like something out of a science fiction movie. We cannot see what would cause this one Earth. The Norway spiral was said to be caused by a missile launch in the Russian territory. But what is this?
No_Baseline

PreviousNext

Return to High Weirdness