Original RI quotes only

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Postby brainpanhandler » Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:40 am

compared2what? wrote:I don't have any response to make to the above, but that's not a reflection on either you or the above. The material just doesn't mesh with my thoughts as they naturally occur. But the natural occurrence of my thoughts is hardly a standard by which anyone has any reason to feel humbled, obviously. Apart from me, of course.
"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." - Martin Luther King Jr.
brainpanhandler

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Cosmic Cowbell » Mon May 04, 2009 11:57 am

Vigilant wrote:An iron rod, laid on the ground, facing ends north and south, struck with a hammer, will become magnitized because its molecules were forced to vibrate. We are no different. Stimulation by "anything" vibrates our molecules, and then forced to rearrage, if only in the same fashion, or 'circular' it would be called. Ring....around....the....rosey....The long crus of the incas, ear parts. Yep...incas...ingot....gold...ring...rose...typmanic....nautical navigation....admiralty law....law of the sea....body is salt water, human body that is.....ear causes vibration in body.....body will run off a damn cliff, literally, simply based on hormones and chemicals created by sounds, we interpret as words.....its that simple ok?

Really it is....^^^ In the Bible hundreds of pigs suddenly ran off a cliff to their death because he cast the demons out of a woman and the demons went into the minds of the pigs. "words'....create "emotions" because the "parasympathetic" nervous system is "invoked" and we react to things "not" what they "appear" to be....words to the wise.
"There are no whole truths: all truths are half-truths. It is trying to treat them as whole truths that plays the devil." ~ A.N. Whitehead
Cosmic Cowbell

Postby MacCruiskeen » Mon May 04, 2009 4:18 pm

[url=http://rigorousintuition.ca/board/viewtopic.php?t=23727&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=75]Rage is an underrated emotion. As much a part of you as your "love" and there is no more need to "get over it" than there is with love.

- OP ED.[/url]
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby lightningBugout » Thu May 07, 2009 2:32 am

Cosmic Cowbell wrote:What you see practiced here is simply a form of intellectual racism.
"What's robbing a bank compared with founding a bank?" Bertolt Brecht
lightningBugout

Postby barracuda » Sat May 09, 2009 5:49 pm

If I were an alien, I would now be reaching for my trusty anal probe. - MacCruiskeen

Uhhh, that one's a keeper.
The most dangerous traps are the ones you set for yourself. - Phillip Marlowe
barracuda

Postby lightningBugout » Mon May 18, 2009 4:14 pm

Sunny "seriously considered kneecapping [her] 19 yr. old son on 911 to prevent him being drafted."
lightningBugout

Postby nathan28 » Mon May 18, 2009 7:27 pm

OP ED wrote:are there any abductees around who can tell me how to get in touch with the Aliens? i really need to get the fuck out of here.
„MAN MUSS BEFUERCHTEN, DASS DAS GANZE IN GOTTES HAND IST"

THE JEERLEADER
nathan28

Postby MacCruiskeen » Tue May 19, 2009 7:16 am

stefano wrote:Image

Note how the Chinese couldn't give a fuck about the "mass ritual working".
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby Ziggin' and a Zaggin' » Tue May 19, 2009 12:29 pm

brainpanhandler said on May 27, 2008, in KWH Game thread:

Call me crazy, but that just stands to reason.
Ziggin' and a Zaggin'

Postby brainpanhandler » Wed May 20, 2009 8:34 pm

HMW wrote:Realize that even unintentional propaganda affects people.

http://rigorousintuition.ca/board/viewt ... sc&start=0
"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." - Martin Luther King Jr.
brainpanhandler

Postby nathan28 » Thu May 21, 2009 7:08 pm

Wombaticus Rex wrote:
Their worldview, characterized by a deep and angry suspicion of the ruling class

WOW. So in other words, yeah, there is a ruling class, but if we're not grateful for it, we're conspiracists. Priceless.

THE JEERLEADER
nathan28

Postby nathan28 » Wed May 27, 2009 9:08 am

RocketMan wrote:...these board game movies are a threat to the last vestiges of human sanity.

Hasbro is The Color from Space for Kidz?

On "Battleship: The Movie"

THE JEERLEADER
nathan28

Postby brainpanhandler » Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:38 am

Nordic wrote:Until they are jailed, or rendered impotent in some other way, they will just keep doing whatever the fuck they want, which is WHAT CRIMINALS DO.

Most people, not being evil, just can't comprehend this. Evil people take advantage of this inability to comprehend them all the time, which is WHY evil people are SO OFTEN IN CHARGE of things.
brainpanhandler

Postby lightningBugout » Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:17 pm

compared2what wrote:If you weren't too much of a pussy to wax down there, you'd be on your way to the soiree by now, Mr. I-Kill-My-Own-Food-and-Practice-Esoteric-and-Primal-Sex-Magick
lightningBugout

PreviousNext

Return to L'Encyclopedie