Scientology: Women Must Be Quiet While Giving Birth

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Scientology: Women Must Be Quiet While Giving Birth

Postby Col Quisp » Thu Nov 24, 2005 12:32 pm

<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.azstarnet.com/allheadlines/103753">www.azstarnet.com/allheadlines/103753</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>The Tom Cat denies saying Katie must be "silent" when she squirts out his child. Rather, she must be "quiet," in line with L. Ron Hubbard's edict. Demure whimpering is probably OK. <br><br>Oh, and she's not allowed any painkillers.<br><br>I know someone who knows someone who went to high school with ol' TC and it is said that he was prone to temper tantrums when things didn't go his way. Kicked and screamed like a toddler. It is also said that no one liked him in high school. Poor Katie!<br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Col Quisp

Blog: View Blog (0)

Scientology is so ridiculous...

Postby banned » Thu Nov 24, 2005 10:49 pm

...that I've always figured people HAD to be hypnotized/mind controlled to get involved with it. I bumped into a Scientologist not long ago and we went from a normal conversation into Cloud Cuckooland, at first I thought he was joking, but when I realized he was dead serious I got myself away as fast as I could.<br><br>Once almost 20 years ago I filled out a form not realizing it was Dianetics. Luckily for me at the time I was house hunting and had no home phone so I put my contact number as an old neighbor's. Well, this guy ended up FURIOUS at me because they kept calling him trying to get hold of me. He gave me a real tongue lashing for being so stupid I didn't realize it was a Scientology thing.<br><br>I almost got kidnapped by Moonies once to but that's another story. <p></p><i></i>
banned

Moonies

Postby robertdreed » Fri Nov 25, 2005 1:06 am

Yeah, same here. At their digs in Berkeley, in 1974.<br><br>But, you know- "Hey- great vegetarian meal...hate to eat and run, bye..." <p></p><i></i>
robertdreed

The Hubbardians scare the shit out of me.

Postby Jen » Fri Nov 25, 2005 2:17 am

Scientology is one of the more frightening cults out there. It really is just so demented. The whole "be silent while giving birth without any form of anesthetic or other pain management" concept (because it is allegedly believed that the mother yelling, screaming or shouting during delivery will harm the emerging baby's fragile brain) is merely another means of controlling the cult members. Care about anything more than cult orders? You're a terrible person (and a bad mother). Cry out accidentally during childbirth? You've damaged your kid forever! The only way to make up for it is to remain indebted to the Church of Scientology for billions of years!!!<br><br>xenu.net has more info. <p></p><i></i>
Jen

scientology

Postby mother » Fri Nov 25, 2005 3:27 am

Does anyone know of the supposed alliance between Hubbard and Jack Parsons, the nefarious rocket scientist? The scientologists used to be like rabid dogs in D.C. years ago, they'd follow one around, refuse to stop harrassing people, real psychos. It never occurred to me that they'd ever last, that anybody would want to be near any one of them because they were really unpleasant by any conventional standard. I still can't understand how they attracted any followers, let alone rich people. <p></p><i></i>
mother

Scientology kills

Postby Jen » Fri Nov 25, 2005 3:59 am

Check out xenu.net (or any other Scientology criticsm site you please, I guess, most cover this issue) for more information about how Scientology has prospered since the 1970s. One of the cult's primary mechanisms for accruing and maintaining financial support involves recruiting insecure (sometimes gay or lesbian) celebrities, then blackmailing, manipulating and eventually breaking them into staying involved with the Scientology machine while they suck away the money of those stars. It's only one of the cult's strategies, and only one part of their agenda, ("ordinary" non-celebrities are also bilked for most of their money by the Scientologists) but it's a real and vile part of how the cult remains operational. <p></p><i></i>
Jen

Mom, I think Jeff had an article...

Postby banned » Fri Nov 25, 2005 5:40 am

...a little while back about Parsons. Don't remember if he mentioned Hubbard but it might have been in some of the links. At any rate I do remember reading about it. Parsons was mucho creepy too.<br><br>Roberto, in my case I was on vacation in SF; I was 29 but looked at least a dozen years younger than my age and was wearing jeans and a T shirt and I think they mistook me for a teen runaway. They invited me to a place on Post Street, never said they were Moonies, just 'community organizers.' Everything was very wholesome, ping pong and popcorn and everyone very clean cut, but when they took me in a little room with the male on one side and the female on the other and said "Tell us about you" I thought it was creepy. I think someone later told me it was called 'love bombing.' Had I really been a broke, lonely runaway I might have fallen for it. As it was I was on vacation from a job in corporate law and preferred to spend my evening seeing "Cloud Nine" and then running up a $40 bar tab drinking Royal Kirs at the Compass Rose than having popcorn and Pepsi with Moonies. <p></p><i></i>
banned

Lol scientology

Postby ivanbo2003 » Fri Nov 25, 2005 10:57 am

They are the guys who think that Xenu(their "alien god" from Mars) bombed?!? the Earth with nukes aprox. 40 mill. yers aho,and that poltergaist and ghost phenomenon is nothing more than souls of those poor humans killed by those nukes wandering around our planet....Lol i just p*ssed myself laughing.<br>Now seriously...They are wery desturbed people.Look at the questions(some are found in a number of fortune cookies around the world***MIND CONTOL???***-next is excerpt from Faith No More song who's author was intrigued with these "strange" Q&A till he realised from where they are): ".... <br>Does life seem worthwhile to you?.....<br>Yes, hmm hmm, now for the next question<br>Does emotional music have quite an effect on you?<br>Do you feel sometimes like age is against you?<br> Yes, hmm hmm, that's interesting.<br>But tell me, do you often sing or whistle just for fun?<br>Do you feel sometimes like age is against you?<br>I, I can help - I can help you - I can help you help yourself!<br>....Does life seem worthwhile to you? P><br><br>HERE'S HOW TO ORDER!..."<br><br>Wicked stuff<br><br>PS Ron and Parsons invoked so called Babylon working,they believed they implanted "Spirit from other realm" into a virgin girl.Lol,crazy caracters indeed<br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.watchman.org/sci/hubmagk2.htm===>excerpt:">www.watchman.org/sci/hubm...=>excerpt:</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>"Former high ranking Scientologists Brent Corydon and Hubbard's son, L. Ron Hubbard Jr., wrote, "In order to obtain a woman prepared to bear this magical child, Parsons and Hubbard engaged themselves for eleven days of rituals ¼ on January 18th, Parsons found the girl who was prepared to become the mother of Babylon, and to go through the required incantation rituals. During these rituals, which took place on the first three days of March 1946, Parsons was High Priest and had sexual intercourse with the girl, while Hubbard who was present acted as skryer, seer, or clairvoyant and described what was supposed to be happening on the astral plane" (Bent Corydon & L. Ron Hubbard, Jr., L. Ron Hubbard: Messiah or Madman?, 1987, pp. 256-7)." <p></p><i></i>
ivanbo2003

Babble On

Postby Col Quisp » Fri Nov 25, 2005 12:26 pm

I believe Jack Parsons was successful in his Babalon working. Crowley called him a fool for trying it. Around the time of this Work is when UFO activity skyrocketed (no pun intended). Whatever he unleashed has certainly been having a field day, especially lately. Talk about Sinister Forces!<br><br>Hubbard stole Jack's money and his woman and ran off to Florida. It's unfair to lump Parsons in with that huckster and charlatan. Parsons was a true magician and a brilliant scientist. They named a crater on the moon after him. He was also quite handsome, unlike the toad Hubbard! <p></p><i></i>
Col Quisp

Religions treat women as hostages.

Postby emad » Fri Nov 25, 2005 2:18 pm

Scientology a good example. <p></p><i></i>
emad

Re:NASA,Parsons

Postby ivanbo2003 » Fri Nov 25, 2005 4:49 pm

HTML Comments are not allowed <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=ivanbo2003>ivanbo2003</A> at: 11/25/05 2:05 pm<br></i>
ivanbo2003

Re:NASA,Parsons

Postby ivanbo2003 » Fri Nov 25, 2005 4:58 pm

HTML Comments are not allowed <p></p><i></i>
ivanbo2003

Inside story

Postby marykmusic » Fri Nov 25, 2005 6:51 pm

Mother asked:<br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Does anyone know of the supposed alliance between Hubbard and Jack Parsons, the nefarious rocket scientist?<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>Peter Moon wrote all about this, and more, from an insider's viewpoint. <!--EZCODE UNDERLINE START--><span style="text-decoration:underline">The Montauk Book of the Dead </span><!--EZCODE UNDERLINE END-->is informative, insightful, and includes why he left as well as why he joined, and what he did there. --MaryK <p></p><i></i>
marykmusic

On birthing and energy

Postby Avalon » Fri Nov 25, 2005 7:05 pm

Why do I keep hearing a loop tape playing in this thread of Miss Prissy moaning "Lawdy, Miz Scarlett<!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>[Woman?]</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END-->. I don't know nothing about birthing babies!"?<br><br>The conversations I've seen about this all over the net have been muddying the waters to an astonishing extent. They've been focused on fear and ignorance far more than a commitment to the well-being of the mother and baby -- and I must emphasize that in most cases, the baby's well-being and interests must trump that of the mother's.<br><br>Yeah, Tom Cruise sounds like a control freak. And it's just plain medically wrong to buy a sonogram machine for playing around at home. It really isn't wise to expose a fetus to recreational sound waves like that, no matter how cool it is to have a dildo-cam (I've had a couple of sonograms myself, for the appropriate medical reasons).<br><br>But whether he's saying it for the wrong reasons, the idea of being quiet during birthing has a lot of validity, that's gotten lost in the general snarkiness of how Tom is handling Katie Holmes's pregnancy. Howling and crying and cursing are cultural stereotypes from hospital-centered births that we've all absorbed, at the expense of the experience of mothers and babies. I say this as someone who has quietly given birth to two children, with midwives, and no pain medication.<br><br>There are ways in which vocalization or other sound, used consciously, can aid in the birthing process. But "consciously" is the most important idea there. On the most fundamental level it is a matter of energy and attention. Can you be paying attention to what you are doing if you are losing focus? Can those of you who are aiding the birthing mother pay attention to what is going on with her if you are chattering? Is there a problem with a baby and mother having a quiet, restful first week together?<br><br>This link discusses things you might need to pay attention to if you are working with the birth process and the mother and baby's needs, rather than working with your insurance company or your partners waiting for you on the golf course:<br><br>Pushing for First-Time Moms by Gloria Lemay<br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.midwiferytoday.com/articles/pushing.asp">www.midwiferytoday.com/ar...ushing.asp</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>For those who still have birthing in their future, I'd suggest that rather than the hysteria and thoughtlessness that coverage of this issue has engendered, you would do well to walk away from any mention of Tom and Katie and Scientology. Read some Ina May Gaskin, or Frederic Leboyer instead. Think about what assumptions you have inherited about birthing, and whether these benefit your baby. Or look into some perspectives you probably haven't considered from Michel Odent:<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.michelodent.com/news.php?id=6">www.michelodent.com/news.php?id=6</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>Birthing is holy. Don't let the chatterings of the <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>bandar-log</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> distract you from that knowledge.<br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Avalon

Re: On birthing and energy

Postby ivanbo2003 » Fri Nov 25, 2005 11:02 pm

I think that both of them knew exactly what they were doing.Clear example of satanistic ritual.There seem to be odd coincidence between UFO breakout and this "working".Many of the modern day ufo researchers are coming to acceptance of ufos as nothing more than a modern version of ancient demonology/poltergaist phenomenon.There is plenty of evidences for that on the net.<br>As for Tom C. ....<br>Tom C. on the other hand is getting more and more ridiculous as time goes on.What is next...?Baby will be reincarnation of some well known novel writer or composer?Funny these guys scientologists <p></p><i></i>
ivanbo2003

Next

Return to Scientology