Cruise, Miscavige, Hubbard and Scientology in the LA Times

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Cruise, Miscavige, Hubbard and Scientology in the LA Times

Postby NewKid » Sun Dec 18, 2005 5:05 pm

<!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-scientology18dec18,0,2963052.story?track=tothtml">www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-scientology18dec18,0,2963052.story?track=tothtml</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
NewKid

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Cruise, Miscavige, Hubbard and Scientology in the LA Tim

Postby Dreams End » Sun Dec 18, 2005 7:37 pm

Here's an article I found. Turns out that Miscavige had been part of Hubbard's "Commodore Messenger" organization. From what it says in this article, it appears to be an overt mindcontrol/child-slave (even sex slave, I imagine, but this is not stated) operation directly under Hubbard. Miscavige had been a part of it since he was 12. It is this organization that took over Scientology, and perhaps even did away with Hubbard himself.<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>These are the children. Well, actually, they are in their early 20s now. But they were only 11, 12, 13-year-olds when Hubbard, haunted by fear of enemies, was sailing the world's oceans aboard a 3280-tonne convened British ferryboat called the Apollo. Some 500 scientologists, many of them English, took their children with them aboard the boat. Hubbard was the Commodore. The kids were the elite "Commodore Messenger Org."<br><br>"They were mostly good-looking girls, smart, too," said Bent Corydon, a New Zealander who had been in the Church for over 20 years and had run his own scientology mission on a franchise basis. "They weren't much use to the ship particularly, to Hubbard used them as his eyes and ears, spies really, running around, asking questions, observing things. They were considered to be Hubbard himself and any discourtesy to them was regarded as a personal discourtesy to Hubbard. By the time they all got off the boat in 1975, some of the girls had been replaced by teenage boys. The worst part was when these kids started turning in their parents, getting them 'declared' [purged] as 'suppressives - that's evil people, to translate Church language." <hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.lermanet.com/scientologynews/england/sundaytimes-magazine-scientology.htm">www.lermanet.com/scientol...tology.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
Dreams End

Return to Scientology