"South Park" has declared war on Scientology.

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

"South Park" has declared war on Scientology.

Postby mxmendo » Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:44 pm

<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/03/17/ap/entertainment/mainD8GDJQS00.shtml">www.cbsnews.com/stories/2...QS00.shtml</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>"So, Scientology, you may have won THIS battle, but the million-year war for earth has just begun!" the "South Park" creators said in a statement Friday in Daily Variety. "Temporarily anozinizing our episode will NOT stop us from keeping Thetans forever trapped in your pitiful man-bodies... You have obsructed us for now, but your feeble bid to save humanity will fail!"<br> <p></p><i></i>
mxmendo

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: "South Park" and Savage Nation.

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:22 pm

With Christian country western star Jessica Simpson now snubbing the White House, now is a good time to whip up a 'crazy celebrity' story into a froth. Celebrities have potential power with the masses and must be routinely discredited to keep their status as entertainers from becoming a threat to power.<br><br>Having used Tom Cruise for propaganda with 'Top Gun' and 'Majority Report' it is now time to use him as a figurehead for 'Kooky Celebrities,' a narrative which is a close relative of 'Kooky Californians.'<br><br>That said, Scientology is dangerous as hell. And so are the makers of South Park.<br><br>The makers of South Park were used as hitmen against 'liberal Hollywood' in their puppet movie 'Team America' where actors speaking up for human rights are portrayed as henchmen of North Korea's dictator and can only sputter incoherently against corporations "..because they're all...you know....corporatey and stuff."<br><br>The creators of South Park revealed their true colors as 'I got mine and you rich actors did, too, so shut the fuck up'-Republicans in interviews done at the time of the release of 'Team America.'<br><br>A horrifying speech in 'Team America' perfectly represented the 'Dirty Harry' view of Uncle Sam intentionally sown in the media by fascists like Michael <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>"SAVAGE NATION"</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> Savage and Rush Limbaugh and held by naive, ignorant, or indoctrinated America-first-ers.<br><br>This was the speech about how the world was made up of "dicks, pussies, and assholes."<br><br>Ya see, the world is full of dicks and America MUST be an asshole to deal with them and not be hampered by pussies.<br><br>You'll never see South Park the same way after finding out that the makers of this funny cartoon really DO believe that and many Americans do, too. <p></p><i></i>
Hugh Manatee Wins

Postby Ted the dog » Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:29 pm

hmmm...I haven't seen Team America Force...but I was under the impression it was a sarcastic depcition of an over-the-top strike force that runs amok all over the globe, bungling everything. Guess not. <p></p><i></i>
Ted the dog

Re: ...task force run amok.

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:37 pm

The task force run amok was in there and so was the discrediting of celebrities like Michael Moore, Sean Penn, Tim Robbins+Susan Sarandon.<br><br>You get the picture.<br><br>Mind viruses are allowed in because they are 'just entertainment' or 'parody everyone.'<br><br>This is called 'agit prop' and is used to pour fuel on the divide-and-conquer so-called 'culture war.'<br><br>'V for Vendetta' is the same thing, same dynamic.<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Hugh Manatee Wins

RE: South Park

Postby Quentin Quire » Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:37 pm

I agree that Scientology is dangerous, but South Park? Come on. Do you look for implicit political and social control mechanisms in everything?<br><br>It's quite obvious that Stone and Parker are liberals who use explicit satire against targets they believe deserve it - such as anti-abortionists, right wing-hawks, religious fundamentalists and the Bush White House.<br><br>They are members of the few precious media-creators who actually make a stand for what they believe in. Perhaps the medium they use is not to your taste, but do you seriously believe these guys are as dangerous as those they oppose? <p></p><i></i>
Quentin Quire

Re: RE: South Park-"liberals"

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:01 pm

Did you read interviews with the makers of South Park? <br>Eye-opening to say the least. Do watch 'Team America' again and see how Susan Sarandon is working for Kim Il Jung. <br><br>'Hysterical.'<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Do you look for implicit political and social control mechanisms in everything?<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>Yes.<br><br><!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>"If you look for the social-economic motive, you will not have to wait for history to tell you what was propaganda and what was truth." - George Seldes</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--><br><br>There are useful idiots and useful geniuses. The financing, altering, and release of 'mainstream' media is controlled by social engineers allied with the highest levels of power in America.<br><br>This full immersion method of opinion (mind) control has been getting both more complete and more refined every year since the 1951 establishment of the Psychological Strategy Board as a department of the newly-formed National inSecurity State under Truman.<br><br>Academia, publishing, entertainment, commerce, government, all targets for CIA infiltration and indoctrination into being tools of a total MindWar right after WWII<br><br>That is history. And here we are. Soaking in it.<br>America's emotional and physical health has been intentionally sabotaged by the continuous upping of the dose of stress and conflict injected into their brains as a Rule-By-Tension method of governance. <br><br>Understanding the science behind the massaging of the brain's mirror neurons which create imitative behavior as a socialization process/survival tool is the key to breaking the code in media and thus breaking the spell cast on Cult America.<br><br>We tend to imitate what we see, 'follow the leader.'<br>This article about the violent type-A baboons dying off and leaving a more peaceful tribe behind them is instructive on this dynamic.<br>'No Time for Bullies: Baboons Retool Their Culture'<br>New York Times 4/13/2004<br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://forests.org/articles/reader.asp?linkid=30800">forests.org/articles/read...nkid=30800</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br><br>New 'norms' of cruelty and/or dissociation move us towards a fascist state of mind that allows and furthers Social Darwinism in the form of militarism and croney capitalism.<br><br>This is the only way to make the masses tolerate war and poverty as the oiligarchy's national 'policies.' The Nazis called it eugenics and the New World Order. The Council on Foreign Relations calls it 'free enterprise' and 'spreading freedom.'<br><br>Breaking the code breaks the spell. <br>'Team America' is mind virus. We don't want to be on the team they show us in that 'comedy.' <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=hughmanateewins>Hugh Manatee Wins</A> at: 3/20/06 2:07 pm<br></i>
Hugh Manatee Wins

Re: RE: South Park-"liberals"

Postby NewKid » Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:10 pm

Hugh, Aquino in Mindwar talks about the atmospheric electromagnetic activity, air ionization, and extremely low frequency waves as being part of what can induce minds to be more or less receptive to ideas. And of course, that was in 1980. <br><br>Alex Constantine has written extensively on electromagnetic assault on individiuals as a form of testing and/or harrassment, but I don't recall that he argued it was being implemented on a society wide basis. <br><br>To what extent do you think this is present in modern society?<br> <p></p><i></i>
NewKid

Postby Ted the dog » Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:13 pm

"'Team America' is mind virus. We don't want to be on the team they show us in that 'comedy.' "<br><br><br>yeah...but I thought that was the point, that you SHOULDN'T want to be on a team made up right wing whack-jobs goose stepping across the globe and fucking up everything in their path. I always took the film to be a direct statement of "Let's laugh at how ridiculous and over the top America has become...let's poke fun at the 'rah rah, go BUSH!' crowd that mindlessly follows along and actually listens to this horse shit about 'dems = pussys, repubs = manly men'..." I always took their whole shtick to be in that vein.<br><br>The other interesting thing is that the movie is made entirely with puppets. could that in itself be a statement about what the film makers feel towards american culture's absolute worship of the military? not sure. <p></p><i></i>
Ted the dog

Re: ...

Postby NewKid » Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:23 pm

My take on South Park and the whole Gen X/Gen Y marketed comedy central type stuff is it's all centered around an idea of "let's make fun of" and "who gives a shit." It's premise is that everything is so screwed up and there's nothing we can do about it, so why bother. All we can do is play video games, watch tv, consume groceries, and fuck. <br><br>There are tons of these types of young writers and comedians who will naturally produce stuff that feeds into that. You don't really need to orchestrate any great propaganda efforts commissioning certain types of films or tv shows to get a desirable result. <p></p><i></i>
NewKid

RE:

Postby Quentin Quire » Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:25 pm

I can agree with a certain amount of what you say in terms of the media being used as a control mechanism within culture and the concept of mind-war.<br><br>But I cannot accept that the vast majority of art - whether in be TV, film, novel etc. is somehow part of this psychological operation.<br><br>That isn't how the entertainment industry operates. Who are these 'social engineers'? You seem to say that this elite group controls aspects of entertainment from their very genesis to further certain goals. Having freinds and contacts in the film industry I can say that I don't believe that is the case.<br><br>Some shadowy figure doesn't walk up to the creators of South Park and say - 'okay guys, can you smear liberal anti-war activists in a new film.' There isn't a table of elites sitting in Hollywood creating 'mind-viruses' or 'memes' or whatever you want to call them. The industry runs on money, pure and simple. If the bigwigs at a studio think they can appeal to liberal viewers and those opposed to the Republican and White House regime by funding a satire such as 'Team America' they will do so. The same way they will throw money at a film that will appeal to a middle-American audience.<br><br>'V For Vendetta' isn't an elaborate piece of psychological warfare. It's a mediocre film based on a great graphic novel that has been changed and watered down to suit a mainstream audience with themes placed in a contemporary context.<br><br>I'm a writer - a struggling and unknown one, but a writer nonetheless. I've written a number of pieces involving topics such as mind-control, para-politics, organized crime and the occult. Does this mean I am somehow involved in 'mind war' and the creation of 'mind viruses'?<br>If I sell one of these scripts tomorrow to a studio or production company does that mean I am somehow under the control of 'social engineers'?<br><br>I watch South Park, I watch horror movies and play violent videogames like Grand Theft Auto. Have I been co-opted into the conspiracy of the NWO? Or am I simply able to discern what I believe to be true, right and real and ignore the rest?<br><br>Like I say, much of what you say is relevent and real. But I question this whole 'social engineers controlling the media' because in 90% of what I've seen I don't believe that to be the case. <br><br>You may now think of me as being either completely and naively under the control of mass-media or complicit in it, but I'm fed up of seeing posts in which broad strokes are used to tar anything which may have the slightest stench of para-politics without any balanced or critical analysis. <p></p><i></i>
Quentin Quire

Re: RE:

Postby NewKid » Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:37 pm

Quentin, I basically agree, although I'm sure you're aware that to a great extent, Hollywood must cooperate with Washington when making military/federal law enforcement/counterterrorism movies and tv shows. They cede a lot of editorial veto in exchange for that. <br><br>It also need not be everyone in Hollywood that's a part of a conspiracy. Indeed, you would only need a handful of well placed figures to have a huge influence. The Simpson/Bruckenheimer duo, John Woo, etc. all make/made many of the great propaganda action films. Golan/Globus were the big ones who made many of the bad action movies of the 80s that were so popular. <br><br>Quentin, if you haven't already, take a look at some interesting articles by David McGowan on Hollywood and its weirdness. I think they raises some interesting questions. <br><br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.davesweb.cnchost.com/wtc12.html" target="top">www.davesweb.cnchost.com/wtc12.html</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br><br><br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.davesweb.cnchost.com/wtc13.html" target="top">www.davesweb.cnchost.com/wtc13.html</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
NewKid

Re: RE:

Postby NewKid » Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:43 pm

Quentin, also consider that if OSS personnel believed the motion picture was influential as they describe in this document their successors probably wouldn't leave the output of the nation's cultural factory in Hollywood strictly up to the market. <br><br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.icdc.com/~paulwolf/oss/motionpicturedraft.htm" target="top">www.icdc.com/~paulwolf/oss/motionpicturedraft.htm</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
NewKid

Re: Quentin Quire

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:46 pm

You mischaracterized what I wrote when you replied-<br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>You seem to say that this elite group controls aspects of entertainment from their very genesis to further certain goals.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>I wrote that higher levels of project management determining financing, editing, and release are allies of social engineers, not necessarily the original writers. Although sources and directors have aided the Pentagon in war efforts since WWII.<br><br>I wrote that sources which fit social engineering purposes are enabled, not just created from scratch although that happens, too.<br>I used the 'useful idiot/useful genius' model to explain this.<br><br>A writer's original piece is routinely warped into a social engineering 'event' that is quite the opposite of the original.<br><br>After looking at the history of 'V for Vendetta' contrasted with the current film, I found this example of how the Hughes brothers took the "feminism" out of a Jack the Ripper drama and made it a gore-coated horror rollercoaster of trauma, that is, agit prop.<br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.salon.com/ent/movies/review/2001/10/19/from_hell/">www.salon.com/ent/movies/...from_hell/</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>The Hughes' version of "From Hell" is an extravagant period farrago that bears only a superficial resemblance to the novel. <hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>A friend tells me that George Lucas has said in interviews that part of his motivation behind making 'Star Wars' was some kind of reaction to the Vietnam War. <br>Well, the undoing of peace-loving Vietnam Syndrome was helped along in the Ronald Raygun years by the subliminal neuroliguistic programming in making a part of youth pop culture the catch phrase "May the <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>FORCE</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> be with you."<br><br>This effectively displaced the previous 'space phrase' from the Star Trek TV series, "Live long and prosper."<br><br>Hmmm.....<br>Was Lucas' motive diverted and Orwellified? <br>Or did that 'just happen.?'<br><br>I have a friend who used to work at M.I.T.'s Media Lab who bristles with scoffing indignation when I point at the long history of CIA-M.I.T. partnership.<br><br>I have a friend who is an Ivy League college teacher who bristles with scoffing indignation when I point at the long history of CIA-academia partnership.<br><br>Seems he likes his friends and they would never....etc. <p></p><i></i>
Hugh Manatee Wins

RE

Postby Quentin Quire » Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:47 pm

NewKid -- Thanks for the links. I'm a fan of McGowan but hadn't checked those out before.<br><br>Like I say, there is a certain amount of propaganda inherent in film making, especially in the genres you bring up. And yes - certain political and social factors will be brought to bear upon film studios and film makers.<br><br>I just disagree that the majority of entertainment is in some form 'mind-war'. <p></p><i></i>
Quentin Quire

Re: New Kid's take on gen x/y generation.

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:51 pm

Well put.<br>"Who gives a shit?" ala Beavis and Butthead's "cool vs sucks=it's all a show to watch."<br><br>This serves to take the inquiry out of naturally curious youth so they don't bother to ever Question Authority.<br><br>Instead of "why," they ask "why bother?" An internet loaded with disinfo achieves the same result.<br><br>"Oh, fuck it. I'm gonna load up my iPod and walk around in public ignoring people." <p></p><i></i>
Hugh Manatee Wins

Next

Return to Scientology