"I Know My First Name is Steven"

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

"I Know My First Name is Steven"

Postby FourthBase » Mon May 08, 2006 3:31 pm

Not sure if this has been brought up here before:<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Stayner">en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Stayner</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>- Corin Nemec, a Scientologist, played Steven in the movie.<br><br>- Stayner's brother:<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Stayner's brother Cary was arrested in 1999 and charged with the murder of Carole Sund, her daughter Juli, 15, 16-year-old Silvina Pelosso, and park employee Joie Armstrong, in the Yosemite National Park. He was convicted and awaits execution.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
FourthBase

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: "I Know My First Name is Steven"

Postby HMKGrey » Mon May 08, 2006 3:50 pm

Parnell served 5 of 7 years for kidnapping Stephen Stayner, holding him for all those years and committing thousands of sexual assaults on him. <br><br>Then in 2002 he tried to 'buy a black boy' and was caught in a police sting. He was given 25 years to life under the 3 strikes law. <br><br>The story of Carey Stayner is bizarre and his murder of the 3 women in Yosemite is the subject of various law suits brought by the families against the hotel. Apparently, they were the only people put up in a secluded part of the hotel and staff behaved very strangely during the long search process of the case. I think the Sund family believe that there may have been more than one person involved. <br><br>Lots of curious digging to be done on this one. <p></p><i></i>
HMKGrey

Re: "I Know My First Name is Steven"

Postby chiggerbit » Mon May 08, 2006 4:37 pm

Two sad, sad, stories for that poor Stayner family. <p></p><i></i>
chiggerbit

Return to Scientology