Roger Ailes = Operating Thetan VIII?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Roger Ailes = Operating Thetan VIII?

Postby jingofever » Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:15 pm

According to <!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.frogstylebiscuit.com/index.php?articles_function=show_detail&name=articles&id=361&PHPSESSID=b6d4f0e17bcf58bac5a96f093fcc8753">www.frogstylebiscuit.com/...093fcc8753</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> and the wikipedia entry on him.<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>There is one level VIII per major facility and 2 in the PAC base. I know them both intimately, as I have spent the majority of the past 3 years under their close supervision. One man is Roger Eugene Ailes, the president of Fox News. The other is Dick Ackerman, representative of California’s 33rd district. I don’t see Roger as often, he’s a very busy man. Dick I’ve spend the most time with.<br><br>They believe in what they do. They believe in the evil of it. Every dollar stolen, every schizophrenic child who stabs their mother because they opted for Audits instead of medication. They revel in it. If not for writing this article, I would be on the their path eventually.<br><br>They laugh secretly at the beliefs of their followers. They find endless novelty in putting on a mask of zealousness and prancing around in front of all the lower levels, spouting praise for all things Scientology. Then, as quickly as they came, they retreat back to their high floored offices and mansions, and spend their followers money of decadent, useless things.<br><br>They’ve spent my money in the past. Up until level VI I had donated almost $400,000 to the cause, and Roger himself thanked me personally for it years ago. Back then, when I was but an idealistic hot shot level IV broker, donating my first $75,000 personally to Mr. Ailes, I could have swore I saw a tear in his eye. Maybe it was, in his vain attempt to hold back crying of laughter. I learned later that every dime of my money went to a trip to Taiwan, to taste in the special brand of young male prostitutes there. Enlightenment through material loss tends to lose its romanticism when you find out it was spent on fucking 14 year old boys.<br><br>In the five years of being a level VII, I have since made all of that money back, and then some, through Scientology. I’m not proud of it, I’m not proud of any part of my life dealing with Scientology, but it is a part of my life nonetheless. In my five years of being a level VII, I have almost made myself a millionaire. I will see my son and daughter go to college on that money. I will buy them cars, houses, what ever they need. I refuse to let them or my wife be a part of my madness. I don’t let them near the PAC base anymore.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--> <p></p><i></i>
jingofever

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Roger Ailes = Operating Thetan VIII?

Postby Dreams End » Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:46 pm

If this is true, it's one of the most important things I've ever read on this blog. Hard to judge from the original blogpost <!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.iangrist.com/blog/index.php?p=110">here.</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br><br>The blog itself looks like a kid's drunken ramblings and no context is provided to that blogpost about Scientology. So I'll keep my skeptic hat on but definitely be interested if more turns up. <p></p><i></i>
Dreams End

Postby NewKid » Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:57 pm

I was gonna say the same thing. <p></p><i></i>
NewKid

Postby jingofever » Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:17 pm

The Scientology bit has been removed from wikipedia due to a lack of confirming source. I'm doubting the whole thing unless Ailes is a super secret scientologist. <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=jingofever>jingofever</A> at: 7/14/06 7:33 pm<br></i>
jingofever

Postby heyjt » Sat Jul 15, 2006 2:24 pm

Hey, what about Tom Cruise's new baby? I saw some blurb on TV where nobody has confirmed the existence of the child--<br>-- Rosemary's baby?...Property of "The Church"?... <p></p><i></i>
heyjt

Postby Col Quisp » Sat Jul 15, 2006 11:45 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>What end? The end being the success of their main goal, which is to become the first true Illuminati of the world. So far, such a word has been a myth, an urban legend of politics. No real Illuminati has ever existed on this planet, but that is the goal of Scientology: Unlimited power. Power to decide the fate of all things, all people. They do it for their own interests, the endless interest of what it would feel like to have control over everything. They do it not for any betterment of mankind, or even in sustaining the tenuous harmony we as a species have now. I have met all level VIII’s at one time or another, and I know better than anyone that not a one of them would have a problem with infanticide, global cleansing of “weaker” ethnicities, slavery, aristocracy, or vindictive torture of anyone they don’t like.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>Is this why they are building underground bunkers -- to survive WWIII? To welcome or to hide from the masters from outside who are destroying those inside for not living up to their bargain of creating a NWO by now?<br> <p></p><i></i>
Col Quisp

Return to Scientology