manson a scientologist?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

manson a scientologist?

Postby dude h homeslice ix » Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:26 pm

<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.lermanet.com/scientologyscandals/charlesmanson.htm">www.lermanet.com/scientol...manson.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
dude h homeslice ix

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: manson a scientologist?

Postby robertdreed » Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:34 pm

You don't need to know Scientology in order to psychologically manipulate people. Prison- which is where Charlie Manson spent most of his youth- is one of the best initiatory experiences and laboratories for the practical application of social psychology there is. <br><br>Pimps, confidence people, ad people, political shills- they all use applied psychology, much more effectively than the general run of social therapists and psychology researchers. <br><br>My presonal opinion of Dianetics is that there's something to it. But you can get most of the important concepts from reading the book, which I've seen lying around free, or available for a dime, on numerous occasions.<br><br>You don't have to join Scientology to glean insights from Dianetics. Scientology is just another way of getting you to "pay good money to know what you really think", in the sage words of J. R. "Bob" Dobbs, the anti-Hubbard. <p></p><i></i>
robertdreed

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: manson a scientologist?

Postby Dreams End » Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:29 am

There were suggestions he was part of the Process Church, which was a spinoff of Scientology. Process people visited him in jail but denied he was a part of their church. I don't know of any proof that the Process was still working with Scientology...but it wouldn't surprise me. <p></p><i></i>
Dreams End

Return to Scientology