Hubbard magick

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Hubbard magick

Postby Prof Hex » Thu Jun 16, 2005 7:41 pm

From the interview with Hubbard's son posted elsewhere on this board:<br><br>Hubbard: The explanation is sort of long and complicated. The basic rationale is that there are some powers in this universe that are pretty strong. As an example, Hitler was involved in the same black magic and the same occult practices that my father was. The identical ones. Which, as I have said, stem clear back to before Egyptian times. It's a very secret thing. Very powerful and very workable and very dangerous. Brainwashing is nothing compared to it. The proper term would be "soul cracking." It's like cracking open the soul, which then opens various doors to the power that exists, the satanic and demonic powers. Simply put, it's like a tunnel or an avenue or a doorway. Pulling that power into yourself through another person --and using women, especially -- is incredibly insidious. It makes Dr. Fu Manchu look like a kindergarten student. It is the ultimate vampirism, the ultimate mind-fuck, instead of going for blood, you're going for their soul. And you take drugs in order to reach that state where you can, quite literally, like a psychic hammer, break their soul, and pull the power through. He designed his Scientology Operating Thetan techniques to do the same thing. But, of course, it takes a couple of hundred hours of auditing and mega-thousands of dollars for the privilege of having your head turned into a glass Humpty Dumpty --shattered into a million pieces. It may sound like incredible gibberish, but it made my father a fortune.<br><br>Does anyone have enough magickal experience to comment on this process?<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Prof Hex

Blog: View Blog (0)

Random thought

Postby antiaristo » Sat Jun 18, 2005 5:36 pm

Prof Hex,<br>This reminds me of the Albert Pike quote about the warrior on the block. An expression used by Colin Powell on the day of hi UN presentation.<br>By the way, dis you know that Colin Powell was given a SCOTTISH coat of arms? <p></p><i></i>
antiaristo

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Scientology