Anti-Scientology Resources

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Scientology deserves more scrutiny!

Postby FourthBase » Mon Jun 20, 2005 7:37 pm

<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=montauk+scientology">www.google.com/search?hl=...cientology</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.freezone.org/timetrack/general.htm">www.freezone.org/timetrack/general.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>Basically, Peter Moon is/was a Scientologist.<br><br>And here's some other RI-themed stuff re: Stanford Research Institute and mind control:<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>"Many of the SRI "empaths" were mustered from L. Ron Hubbard's Church of Scientology, Harold Puthoff, the Institute's senior researcher, is a leading Scientologist. Two "remote viewers" from SRI have also held rank in the Church: Ingo Swann, a Class VII Operating Thetan, a founder of the Scientology Center in Los Angeles, and the late Pat Price. Puthoff and Targ's lab assistant was a Scientologist married to a minister of the church. When Swann joined SRI, he stated openly that fourteen "Clears" participated in the experiments, 'more than I would suspect.'" <hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--> <br><br>And more re: Peter Moon<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.davidicke.com/icke/articles3/montauk.html">www.davidicke.com/icke/ar...ntauk.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Peter Moon, researcher/publisher/author, is the co-author of the Montauk Project book series, and has written extensively about his adventures with synchronicity as it relates to space-time projects. He began delving into the principles of the mind and spirit when he studied Scientology and ended up working as a personal confidante to L. Ron Hubbard aboard the mystery ship Apollo. During his twenties, he studied implants and how to clear them, two decades before "implant" became a household word. <br><br>Additionally, he studied how to accomplish the complete rehabilitation of the human spirit. An unbiased look at these studies led him to an examination of Hubbard's pre-Scientology life and the latter's association with rocket scientist Jack Parsons and the work of Aleister Crowley. At this point, Peter found himself trafficking with some of the most interesting occultists in the world, and more importantly, discovered the remnants of a real life implant station at Montauk Point NY.<br><br>He found about this remarkable information from Preston Nichols, a scientist who actually worked at the implant station and told fascinating and detailed accounts of time travel experimentation. Their collaborations are now historic. Together, they completed a total of six books. Peter continues to study and write in the New York metropolitan area.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--> <p></p><i></i>
FourthBase

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Scientology deserves more scrutiny!

Postby FourthBase » Wed Jun 22, 2005 6:08 pm

Tim, any comment?<br><br>Is anyone reading the temp forum anymore? <p></p><i></i>
FourthBase

FourthBase, thanks

Postby Rigorous Intuition » Wed Jun 22, 2005 10:37 pm

And thanks to everyone who's posted good resources here. Scientology is overdue for some attention on the blog. <p></p><i></i>
Rigorous Intuition

Fan Screening...Other Celebrities Outed?

Postby FourthBase » Thu Jun 23, 2005 7:10 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Press Release Source: Paramount Pictures<br><br>Fan Screening of 'War of the Worlds'<br>Wednesday June 22, 3:49 pm ET<br><br>WHAT: FAN SCREENING OF "WAR OF THE WORLDS"<br><br>WHEN: Monday, June 27th, 2005, PROMPTLY AT 7:30pm<br>Arrivals to begin at 6:00pm<br><br>WHERE: GRAUMAN'S CHINESE THEATRE<br>6925 Hollywood Blvd., Los Angeles<br><br>WHO: Tom Cruise, hosting a screening especially for fans<br><br>Other celebrities and special guests attending include:<br>Katie Holmes, <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Anthony Hopkins, Adrien Brody, Matthew Perry, Virginia Madsen, Ice Cube, Sydney Pollack, Cameron Crowe</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->, Erika Christensen, Giovanni Ribisi, <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>David Krumholtz</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->, Jason Lee, <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Heavy D, Jason Behr, Michael Clarke Duncan</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->, Jenna Elfman, <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Buzz Aldrin, Craig Ferguson</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->, Leah Remini, Allison Munn, Marisa Coughlan, Sean Faris, Marisol Nichols, Bobby Edner, Ashley Edner, Arlen Escarpeta, <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Antonio Sabato, Jr.</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->, and Gene Barry and Ann Robinson (Barry and Robinson, the stars of the 1953 film "The War of the Worlds," make cameo appearances in the 2005 film), and many others!<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>Gee, I wonder if most, maybe all, of the bolded celebrities above are Scientologists. I mean, this is basic pattern recognition. A Scientologist throws a party and invites 20 celebrities. About a third of them are openly Scientologists. The rest have few discernable connections to each other. Scientologists stick together. Ergo... <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p097.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=fourthbase>FourthBase</A> at: 6/23/05 5:12 pm<br></i>
FourthBase

Previous

Return to Scientology