Tom Cruise 'Worships Satan'and is in a 'Satanic Cult'

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Tom Cruise 'Worships Satan'and is in a 'Satanic Cult'

Postby albion » Thu Jul 21, 2005 11:41 pm

This article apparently just came and went today. Might have just been some fundies whining about Scientology, but damn when something appears & disappears like that, it's interesting! I couldn't recover it via wayback machine or google cache & thought somebody else might be able to. All that's left is the google description.<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Tom Cruise 'Worships Satan'and is in a 'Satanic Cult'</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--><br><br>Elites TV, TX - 12 hours ago<br><br>... 'Yes, Tom Cruise worships Satan. I don’t say this as an insult, or as an ad hominem attack. I seriously and literally mean he worships Satan. ... <br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.elitestv.com/pub/2005/Jul/EEN42dfa249ec63f.html">www.elitestv.com/pub/2005...ec63f.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--> <p></p><i></i>
albion

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Tom Cruise 'Worships Satan'and is in a 'Satanic Cult'

Postby dbeach » Fri Jul 22, 2005 12:14 am

SOS for many high ranking elites..ever see the photo of TC saluting some scientology boss..Wonder about this stuff??.<br><br>this pal of mine has 2 PHDs in psyche..<br>he jokes that the very rich exhibit abnormal behavior constantly BUT its called 'eccentric" behavior..However when the commoners exhibit similar and sometimes identical behavior ..its called psychiatric illness<br><br>so bush or tom cruise or any other elites are simply 'eccentric" <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Christians to Tom Cruise: “You’re in a satanic cult, you foo

Postby Circulator » Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:40 am

Christians to Tom Cruise: “You’re in a satanic cult, you fool.”<br>“Does Cruise know his ‘religion’ is based on a science fiction writer?” they ask. <br><br><br><br>(Hollywood, CA) With Scientology making headlines recently and actor Tom Cruise being the most vocal adherent, a Christian group ‘The Resistance’ is trying to help him learn the truth about what they say is “a satanic cult.” <br><br>Scientology is the creation of 20th century science fiction writer L. Ron Hubbard, whose book Dianetics: The Modern Science of Mental Health was published in 1950 beginning the doctrine of Scientology. Hubbard and his work received tremendous criticism from the mental health community as being blatantly false. <br><br>“The best kept secrets of Scientology are that humans came from space aliens, and that Lucifer, or Satan is god. These secrets are not revealed to members until they have paid an enormous amount of money, and have proven themselves to be dedicated to the cult.” Explains John Conner, spokesperson for ‘The Resistance’ and author of ‘The Resistance Manifesto.’ <br><br>With Tom Cruise, and now apparently Katie Holmes being involved in Scientology, ‘The Resistance’ is worried that these Hollywood celebrities are “sucking confused and spiritually starved people into a satanic cult.” <br><br>Conner addresses Tom directly saying, “If you want a real religion, try going to a Christian Church, Tom, it’s free.” <br><br>“Sometimes I find it hard not to laugh at how silly Scientology is, but it’s really a serious satanic cult, and is deceiving lower level members as to the organization’s real motives and beliefs. Scientology is a secret society, similar to other occult hierarchies such as the Freemasons, Skull and Bones, and the Mormons.” <br><br>While strongly disagreeing with Tom’s religious beliefs, Conner agrees with the Scientologist on one point. “I do agree that prescription drugs are being pushed onto our children, and the population at large as a quick fix for their problems, when the source of those problems often goes unexamined.” <br><br>John Conner is the author of ‘The Resistance Manifesto’ and the spokesperson for The Resistance. The group’s website is www.TheResistanceManifesto.com ‘The Resistance’ is a global association of Christians dedicated to preserving the true Christian faith and resisting the erosion of morals in society, and in the media. <br><br>Contact: John Conner, author of ‘The Resistance Manifesto’ <br>E-mail: John@TheResistanceManifesto.com <br>Website: www.TheResistanceManifesto.com <br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache:7c3bgM3y7XMJ:www.theresistancemanifesto.com/modules.php%3Fname%3DContent%26pa%3Dshowpage%26pid%3D34+Tom+Cruise+being+the+most+vocal+adherent,+a+Christian+group+&hl=en">64.233.167.104/search?q=c...oup+&hl=en</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
Circulator

control

Postby bethmex » Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:35 pm

The methodology is the same, throughout the world's 'pyramidal control organizations'. Well-meaning dupes at the bottom, 'do what thou wilt' followers of the left-hand path at the top.<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
bethmex

hmmmmm

Postby human » Sat Jul 23, 2005 1:09 pm

<!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>‘The Resistance’ is a global association of Christians dedicated to preserving the true Christian faith and resisting the erosion of morals in society, and in the media.</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--><br><br><br>because we all know how moral and upstanding Christians have always been....<br><br>um, before they worry about Scientology, they ought to take a look at the largest congregation of Satanists in the world, the modern "Christian" Church.<br><br><br><br>a "true" Christian..... lol.. judge not...<br><br>one<br>human?<br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
human

Re:

Postby ZeroHaven » Sat Jul 23, 2005 7:37 pm

Here's an interesting retort to a cartoon making fun of Cruise:<br>theheraldbulletin.com/story.asp?id=14247<br>"If Tom Cruise were a Christian and was speaking out against the drugging of children with powerful drugs like Ritalin and the various anti-depressants, I doubt this cartoonist would attack him for his religious beliefs."<br><br>I still don't understand how Hubbard turned Dianetics into a religion. I picked up a cheap copy at 16 and used the techniques myself to recover memories of when I was only months old. (stuff my mom had forgotten, and was shocked to be reminded). My $3 was well spent.<br><br>I thought Dianetics was brilliant stuff, and still do, kind of like Physics or Chemistry. So how do you make a satan-worshipping religion out of Physics? <p></p><i></i>
ZeroHaven

Re: Re:

Postby DrDebugDU » Sat Jul 23, 2005 7:46 pm

Scientology is about control. It's a pyramid structured and undoubtable a lot of stuff will work, because if it didn't then they couldn't attract and hold on to the sheeple. The point is that they'll suck them for all their money promising a better life which will never happen and use mind control methods on them to keep them. It's a typical satanic cult.<br><br>Sadly only Germany has recognized it and refused to accept them as a religion and go after them for being a criminal cult.<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr><br>BVerwG 1 B 205.93<br>(Result of Scientology's appeal of the OVG Hamburg, Bf VI 12/91 decision.)<br><br><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Ruling of the Federal Labour Court, March 22th, 1995: Scientology is not a religion.</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--><br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://home.snafu.de/tilman/krasel/germany/rulings.html">home.snafu.de/tilman/kras...lings.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>Sadly the Germans are one of the few who dared to stand upto them. <p></p><i></i>
DrDebugDU

Return to Scientology