Why Do People Apologize For Russia?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Why Do People Apologize For Russia?

Postby Elvis » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:33 pm

:idea:

Why don't we just get it over with and ban anyone who says bad things about the Democratic National Committee or doesn't sufficiently hate America's Enemies, and change the forum name to "Democratic Underground"?

:thumbsup
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby seemslikeadream » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:10 pm

Why don't we just get it over with and ban anyone who says bad things about the Democratic National Committee Putin or doesn't sufficiently hate America's Enemies Russia's enemies, and change the forum name to "Democratic Underground" RT?

whatever :roll:

Why Do People Apologize For Russia? ...it's the name of the thread and I didn't start it :P I'm just staying on topic...sorry I didn't know that was a sin now...maybe someone needs to start an I love Putin thread and see how it goes :lol:

who here has said one fucking good thing about the DNC.....EVER!!

or fucking Hillary Clinton?

except for you Image

If you can question Bill Palmer...I can fucking question Fucker Carlson and Faux News..maybe I should start an OP about Tucker

you and Rory and Mac question my sources all the fucking time for the last year but I question and it's the end of the world here

the only sources I question are Faux News...World Nut Daily...Alex Jones and anyone that will run the same story with the same headline

Paul Thompson New Clinton Email Scandal Time Line
by seemslikeadream » Mon May 02, 2016 2:39 pm
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=39749&p=596966&hilit=clinton#p596966

Hillary Clinton is Seriously Dangerous
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=39666&p=593716&hilit=clinton#p593716
.......126 pages ...ever hear of it?
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby Elvis » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:48 pm

Maybe it's not your sources, maybe it's your combative reactions to other members. Just a thought. All I know is, Hillary Clinton is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life.
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby seemslikeadream » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:51 pm

Elvis » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:48 pm wrote:Maybe it's not your sources, maybe it's your combative reactions to other members. Just a thought. All I know is, Hillary Clinton is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life.

I am only combative when I am personally attacked

so the "source" excuse being used by you Rory and Mac was a a made up lie to personally attack me?

when you go after my sources it's a made up excuse but when I go after someone source it's combative

did I go all combative on you when you recently disagreed with the John Schindler link I made? NO....fair criticism...I didn't make any fucking big deal about it ...but YOU are allowed to and I am not

well this is pretty fucking combative ...or child like or trump like...whatever you want to call it

conniption » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:18 pm wrote:^^^
Postby conniption » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:21 pm

Postby seemslikeadream » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:26 pm

slan (seemslikeanightmare), you run this place like a concentration camp.
Last edited by seemslikeadream on Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby SonicG » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:01 pm

DrEvil » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:04 am wrote:
The old actor then accuses the evil ‘former KGB spy’ (boo and hiss in the front row, please) of “secretly using cyber warfare to attack democracies around the world” - and using social media to “spread propaganda and false information,” to convince people in “democratic societies” to “distrust their media, their political processes, even their neighbours.”

This bit is true. For anyone who actually lives in Europe and pays a modicum of attention it's obvious that Russia is engaged in information warfare against several countries. Everything from troll armies flooding comment sections, fake news, knocking out power systems and funding right-wing parties.

Just because it isn't all reported in english language media doesn't mean it isn't happening.

And look at it this way: If you were to take all the articles in this and other threads and replace Russia with America, no one here would bat an eyelid. That the US is engaged in this sort of behavior is taken as given, so why is it so hard for people to wrap their heads around the idea that Russia does it too? The US is an empire, Russia wants to be an empire. That's the only difference.

Putin wants to restore Russia to its former "glory", and that necessitates weakening the west, so that's what they're trying to do.
Here's a quote from an article by the Russian army Chief of General Staff (Valery Gerasimov) :

The focus of applied methods of conflict has altered in the direction of the broad use of political, economic, informational, humanitarian, and other nonmilitary measures — applied in coordination with the protest potential of the population.

Does that maybe sound like something that has been widely reported lately?

full article (pdf): http://usacac.army.mil/CAC2/MilitaryRev ... art008.pdf

Yes, it seems like this has to be repeated every few months now...I'll go even further and say that, indeed, economic sanctions are another form of war, so Russia is in an undeclared war with NATO troops creeping closer and closer. It makes perfect sense that they would strike back and especially use covert ops, hacking etc. in smart, efficient and effective manners to strike back in this war. I realize Dugin's influence is highly pooh-poohed but this also seems to be quite apt:

You really think shit-heels like David Duke or Dana Rohrbacher give two shits about taking Russian cash for their "cause"? The MoA left faction that applauds Russia's support of Syria as the last secular regime in the ME as a bulwark against Israel is essentially correct although Russia obviously threads in their own national interests with the support. This is not like, say, soviet support for the Sandinistas in the '80s, but simply smart moves by a country seeking to expand economically, on the one hand to quell internal dissent with economic growth large enough to benefit all but that mostly benefits that country's 1%.
"a poiminint tidal wave in a notion of dynamite"
SonicG

Postby seemslikeadream » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:05 pm

The book emphasizes that Russia must spread Anti-Americanism everywhere: "the main 'scapegoat' will be precisely the U.S."

In the United States:

Russia should use its special forces within the borders of the United States to fuel instability and separatism. For instance, provoke "Afro-American racists". Russia should "introduce geopolitical disorder into internal American activity, encouraging all kinds of separatism and ethnic, social and racial conflicts, actively supporting all dissident movements – extremist, racist, and sectarian groups, thus destabilizing internal political processes in the U.S. It would also make sense simultaneously to support isolationist tendencies in American politics."[1]

Trump Sticks to a Protectionist, Isolationist Script in First Big Speech
http://foreignpolicy.com/2017/03/01/tru ... ig-speech/

Trump revives his controversial claim equating white supremacists and anti-racism protesters in Charlottesville clashes
http://www.latimes.com/politics/washing ... story.html

'Drug dealers, criminals, rapists': What Trump thinks of Mexicans
http://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-can ... f-mexicans

DrEvil » Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:36 pm wrote:
Playtime is over

By Charlie Stross

So I've had a week now for the outcome of last Tuesday's US election to sink in, and I've been doing some thinking and some research, and my conclusion is that either I'm wearing a tinfoil hat or things are much, much worse than most people imagine.

Nearly four years ago I wrote about the Beige Dictatorship, and predicted:

Overall, the nature of the problem seems to be that our representative democratic institutions have been captured by meta-institutions that implement the iron law of oligarchy by systematically reducing the risk of change. They have done so by converging on a common set of policies that do not serve the public interest, but minimize the risk of the parties losing the corporate funding they require in order to achieve re-election. And in so doing, they have broken the "peaceful succession when enough people get pissed off" mechanism that prevents revolutions. If we're lucky, emergent radical parties will break the gridlock (here in the UK that would be the SNP in Scotland, possibly UKIP in England: in the USA it might be the new party that emerges if the rupture between the Republican realists like Karl Rove and the Tea Party radicals finally goes nuclear), but within a political generation (two election terms) it'll be back to oligarchy as usual.

Well, I was optimistic. The tea party radicals have gone nuclear, but I wasn't counting on a neo-Nazi running the White House, or on the Kremlin stepping in ...

Let me explain.

A few years ago, wandering around the net, I stumbled on a page titled "Why Japan lost the Second World War". (Sorry, I can't find the URL.) It held two photographs. The first was a map of the Pacific Theater used by the Japanese General Staff. It extended from Sakhalin in the north to Australia in the south, from what we now call Bangladesh in the west, to Hawaii in the east. The second photograph was the map of the war in the White House. A Mercator projection showing the entire planet. And the juxtaposition explained in one striking visual exactly why the Japanese military adventure against the United States was doomed from the outset: they weren't even aware of the true size of the battleground.

I'd like you to imagine what it must have been like to be a Japanese staff officer. Because that's where we're standing today. We think we're fighting local battles against Brexit or Trumpism. But in actuality, they're local fronts in a global war. And we're losing because we can barely understand how big the conflict is.

(NB: By "we", I mean folks who think that the Age of Enlightenment, the end of monarchism, and the evolution of Liberalism are good things. If you disagree with this, then kindly hold your breath until your head explodes. (And don't bother commenting below: I'll delete and ban you on sight.))

The logjam created by the Beige Dictatorship was global, throughout the western democracies; and now it has broken. But it didn't break by accident, and the consequences could be very bad indeed.

What happened last week is not just about America. It was one move—a very significant one, bishop-takes-queen maybe—in a long-drawn-out geopolitical chess game. It's being fought around the world: Brexit was one move, the election and massacres of Dutarte in the Philippines were another, the post-coup crackdown in Turkey is a third. The possible election of Marine Le Pen (a no-shit out-of-the-closet fascist) as President of France next year is more of this stuff. The eldritch knot of connections between Turkey and Saudi Arabia and Da'esh in the wreckage of Syria is icing on top. It's happening all over and I no longer think this is a coincidence.

Part of it is about the geopolitics of climate change (and mass migration and water wars). Part of it is about the jarring transition from an oil-based economy (opposed by the factions who sell oil and sponsor denial climate change, from Exxon-Mobil to the Kremlin) to a carbon-neutral one.

Part of it is the hellbrew of racism and resentment stirred up by loss of relative advantage, by the stagnation of wages in the west and the perception that other people somewhere else are stealing all the money—Chinese factories, Wall Street bankers, the faceless Other. (17M people in the UK have less than £100 in savings; by a weird coincidence, the number of people who voted for Brexit was around 17M. People who are impoverished become desperate and angry and have little investment in the status quo—a fancy way of saying they've got nothing to lose.)

But another big part of the picture I'm trying to draw is Russia's long-drawn out revenge for the wild ride of misrule the neoconservatives inflicted on the former USSR in the 1990s.

Stripped of communism, the old guard didn't take their asset-stripping by neoliberals during the Clinton years lying down; they no more morphed into whitebread Americans than the Iraqis did during the occupation. They developed a reactionary playbook; a fellow called Alexander Dugin wrote The Foundations of Geopolitics, and it's been a set text in the Russian staff college for the past two decades. A text that proposes a broad geopolitical program for slavic (Russian) dominance over Asia, which is to be won by waging a global ideological war against people like us. "In principle, Eurasia and our space, the heartland Russia, remain the staging area of a new anti-bourgeois, anti-American revolution. ... The new Eurasian empire will be constructed on the fundamental principle of the common enemy: the rejection of Atlanticism, strategic control of the USA, and the refusal to allow liberal values to dominate us. This common civilizational impulse will be the basis of a political and strategic union."

I don't want to sound like a warmed-over cold warrior or a swivel-eyed conspiracy theorist. However, the authoritarian faction currently ascendent in Putin's Russia seem to be running their country by this book. Their leaders remember how the KGB (newly reformed last month) handled black propaganda and disinformation, and they have people who know how new media work and who are updating the old time Moscow rules for a new century. Trump's Russian connections aren't an accident—they may be the most important thing about him, and Russia's sponsorship of extreme right neo-fascist movements throughout Europe is an alarming part of the picture. China isn't helping, either: they're backing authoritarian regimes wherever they seem useful, for the same reason the US State Department under Henry Kissinger backed fascists throughout central and south America in the 1970s—it took a generation to fix the damage from Operation Condor, and that was local (at least, confined to a single continent).

Trying to defeat this kind of attack through grass-roots action at local level ... well, it's not useless, it's brave and it's good, but it's also Quixotic. With hindsight, the period from December 26th, 1991 to September 11th, 2001, wasn't the end of history; it was the Weimar Republic repeating itself, and now we're in the dirty thirties. It's going to take more than local action if we're to climb out of the mass grave the fascists have been digging for us these past decades. It's going to take international solidarity and a coherent global movement and policies and structures I can barely envisage if we're going to rebuild the framework of shared progressive values that have been so fatally undermined.

We haven't lost yet.

But if we focus too narrowly on the local context, we will lose, because there is a de facto global fascist international at work, they've got a game plan, they're quite capable of applying the methods of Operation Condor on a global scale, and if we don't work out how to push back globally fast there will be nobody to remember our graves.

http://www.antipope.org/charlie/blog-st ... -over.html

About the Foundations of Geopolitics by Alexander Dugin (via wikipedia, my bold):

Germany should be offered the de facto political dominance over most Protestant and Catholic states located within Central and Eastern Europe. Kaliningrad oblast could be given back to Germany. The book uses the term a "Moscow-Berlin axis".[1]
France should be encouraged to form a "Franco-German bloc" with Germany. Both countries have a "firm anti-Atlanticist tradition".[1]
United Kingdom should be cut off from Europe.[1]
Finland should be absorbed into Russia. Southern Finland will be combined with the Republic of Karelia and northern Finland will be "donated to Murmansk Oblast".[1]
Estonia should be given to Germany's sphere of influence.[1]
Latvia and Lithuania should be given a "special status" in the Eurasian-Russian sphere.[1]
Poland should be granted a "special status" in the Eurasian sphere.[1]
Romania, Macedonia, "Serbian Bosnia" and Greece – "orthodox collectivist East" – will unite with the "Moscow the Third Rome" and reject the "rational-individualistic West".[1]
Ukraine should be annexed by Russia because "“Ukraine as a state has no geopolitical meaning, no particular cultural import or universal significance, no geographic uniqueness, no ethnic exclusiveness, its certain territorial ambitions represents an enormous danger for all of Eurasia and, without resolving the Ukrainian problem, it is in general senseless to speak about continental politics". Ukraine should not be allowed to remain independent, unless it is cordon sanitaire, which would be inadmissible.[1]

In the Middle East and Central Asia:

The book stresses the "continental Russian-Islamic alliance" which lies "at the foundation of anti-Atlanticist strategy". The alliance is based on the "traditional character of Russian and Islamic civilization".
Iran is a key ally. The book uses the term "Moscow-Tehran axis".[1]
Armenia has a special role and will serve as a "strategic base" and it is necessary to create "the [subsidiary] axis Moscow-Erevan-Teheran". Armenians "are an Aryan people … [like] the Iranians and the Kurds".[1]
Azerbaijan could be "split up" or given to Iran.[1]
Georgia should be dismembered. Abkhazia and "United Ossetia" (which includes Georgia's South Ossetia) will be incorporated into Russia. Georgia's independent policies are unacceptable.[1]
Russia needs to create "geopolitical shocks" within Turkey. These can be achieved by employing Kurds, Armenians and other minorities.[1]
The book regards the Caucasus as a Russian territory, including "the eastern and northern shores of the Caspian (the territories of Kazakhstan and Turkmenistan)" and Central Asia (mentioning Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Kirghistan and Tajikistan).[1]

In Asia:

China, which represents a danger to Russia, "must, to the maximum degree possible, be dismantled". Dugin suggests that Russia start by taking Tibet-Xinjiang-Mongolia-Manchuria as a security belt.[2] Russia should offer China help "in a southern direction – Indochina (except Vietnam), the Philippines, Indonesia, Australia" as geopolitical compensatation.[1]
Russia should manipulate Japanese politics by offering the Kuril Islands to Japan and provoking anti-Americanism.[1]
Mongolia should be absorbed into Eurasia-Russia.[1]

The book emphasizes that Russia must spread Anti-Americanism everywhere: "the main 'scapegoat' will be precisely the U.S."

In the United States:

Russia should use its special forces within the borders of the United States to fuel instability and separatism. For instance, provoke "Afro-American racists". Russia should "introduce geopolitical disorder into internal American activity, encouraging all kinds of separatism and ethnic, social and racial conflicts, actively supporting all dissident movements – extremist, racist, and sectarian groups, thus destabilizing internal political processes in the U.S. It would also make sense simultaneously to support isolationist tendencies in American politics."[1]

The Eurasian Project could be expanded to South and Central America.[1]

A Veteran Spy Has Given the FBI Information Alleging a Russian Operation to Cultivate Donald Trump

Has the bureau investigated this material?
David Corn Oct. 31, 2016 6:52 PM

On Friday, FBI Director James Comey set off a political blast when he informed congressional leaders that the bureau had stumbled across emails that might be pertinent to its completed inquiry into Hillary Clinton's handling of emails when she was secretary of state. The Clinton campaign and others criticized Comey for intervening in a presidential campaign by breaking with Justice Department tradition and revealing information about an investigation—information that was vague and perhaps ultimately irrelevant—so close to Election Day. On Sunday, Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid upped the ante. He sent Comey a fiery letter saying the FBI chief may have broken the law and pointed to a potentially greater controversy: "In my communications with you and other top officials in the national security community, it has become clear that you possess explosive information about close ties and coordination between Donald Trump, his top advisors, and the Russian government…The public has a right to know this information."

Reid's missive set off a burst of speculation on Twitter and elsewhere. What was he referring to regarding the Republican presidential nominee? At the end of August, Reid had written to Comey and demanded an investigation of the "connections between the Russian government and Donald Trump's presidential campaign," and in that letter he indirectly referred to Carter Page, an American businessman cited by Trump as one of his foreign policy advisers, who had financial ties to Russia and had recently visited Moscow. Last month, Yahoo News reported that US intelligence officials were probing the links between Page and senior Russian officials. (Page has called accusations against him "garbage.") On Monday, NBC News reported that the FBI has mounted a preliminary inquiry into the foreign business ties of Paul Manafort, Trump's former campaign chief. But Reid's recent note hinted at more than the Page or Manafort affairs. And a former senior intelligence officer for a Western country who specialized in Russian counterintelligence tells Mother Jones that in recent months he provided the bureau with memos, based on his recent interactions with Russian sources, contending the Russian government has for years tried to co-opt and assist Trump—and that the FBI requested more information from him.

Does this mean the FBI is investigating whether Russian intelligence has attempted to develop a secret relationship with Trump or cultivate him as an asset? Was the former intelligence officer and his material deemed credible or not? An FBI spokeswoman says, "Normally, we don't talk about whether we are investigating anything." But a senior US government official not involved in this case but familiar with the former spy tells Mother Jones that he has been a credible source with a proven record of providing reliable, sensitive, and important information to the US government.

In June, the former Western intelligence officer—who spent almost two decades on Russian intelligence matters and who now works with a US firm that gathers information on Russia for corporate clients—was assigned the task of researching Trump's dealings in Russia and elsewhere, according to the former spy and his associates in this American firm. This was for an opposition research project originally financed by a Republican client critical of the celebrity mogul. (Before the former spy was retained, the project's financing switched to a client allied with Democrats.) "It started off as a fairly general inquiry," says the former spook, who asks not to be identified. But when he dug into Trump, he notes, he came across troubling information indicating connections between Trump and the Russian government. According to his sources, he says, "there was an established exchange of information between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin of mutual benefit."

This was, the former spy remarks, "an extraordinary situation." He regularly consults with US government agencies on Russian matters, and near the start of July on his own initiative—without the permission of the US company that hired him—he sent a report he had written for that firm to a contact at the FBI, according to the former intelligence officer and his American associates, who asked not to be identified. (He declines to identify the FBI contact.) The former spy says he concluded that the information he had collected on Trump was "sufficiently serious" to share with the FBI.

Mother Jones has reviewed that report and other memos this former spy wrote. The first memo, based on the former intelligence officer's conversations with Russian sources, noted, "Russian regime has been cultivating, supporting and assisting TRUMP for at least 5 years. Aim, endorsed by PUTIN, has been to encourage splits and divisions in western alliance." It maintained that Trump "and his inner circle have accepted a regular flow of intelligence from the Kremlin, including on his Democratic and other political rivals." It claimed that Russian intelligence had "compromised" Trump during his visits to Moscow and could "blackmail him." It also reported that Russian intelligence had compiled a dossier on Hillary Clinton based on "bugged conversations she had on various visits to Russia and intercepted phone calls."

The former intelligence officer says the response from the FBI was "shock and horror." The FBI, after receiving the first memo, did not immediately request additional material, according to the former intelligence officer and his American associates. Yet in August, they say, the FBI asked him for all information in his possession and for him to explain how the material had been gathered and to identify his sources. The former spy forwarded to the bureau several memos—some of which referred to members of Trump's inner circle. After that point, he continued to share information with the FBI. "It's quite clear there was or is a pretty substantial inquiry going on," he says.

"This is something of huge significance, way above party politics," the former intelligence officer comments. "I think [Trump's] own party should be aware of this stuff as well."

The Trump campaign did not respond to a request for comment regarding the memos. In the past, Trump has declared, "I have nothing to do with Russia."

The FBI is certainly investigating the hacks attributed to Russia that have hit American political targets, including the Democratic National Committee and John Podesta, the chairman of Clinton's presidential campaign. But there have been few public signs of whether that probe extends to examining possible contacts between the Russian government and Trump. (In recent weeks, reporters in Washington have pursued anonymous online reports that a computer server related to the Trump Organization engaged in a high level of activity with servers connected to Alfa Bank, the largest private bank in Russia. On Monday, a Slate investigation detailed the pattern of unusual server activity but concluded, "We don't yet know what this [Trump] server was for, but it deserves further explanation." In an email to Mother Jones, Hope Hicks, a Trump campaign spokeswoman, maintains, "The Trump Organization is not sending or receiving any communications from this email server. The Trump Organization has no communication or relationship with this entity or any Russian entity.")

According to several national security experts, there is widespread concern in the US intelligence community that Russian intelligence, via hacks, is aiming to undermine the presidential election—to embarrass the United States and delegitimize its democratic elections. And the hacks appear to have been designed to benefit Trump. In August, Democratic members of the House committee on oversight wrote Comey to ask the FBI to investigate "whether connections between Trump campaign officials and Russian interests may have contributed to these [cyber] attacks in order to interfere with the US. presidential election." In September, Sen. Dianne Feinstein and Rep. Adam Schiff, the senior Democrats on, respectively, the Senate and House intelligence committees, issued a joint statement accusing Russia of underhanded meddling: "Based on briefings we have received, we have concluded that the Russian intelligence agencies are making a serious and concerted effort to influence the U.S. election. At the least, this effort is intended to sow doubt about the security of our election and may well be intended to influence the outcomes of the election." The Obama White House has declared Russia the culprit in the hacking capers, expressed outrage, and promised a "proportional" response.

There's no way to tell whether the FBI has confirmed or debunked any of the allegations contained in the former spy's memos. But a Russian intelligence attempt to co-opt or cultivate a presidential candidate would mark an even more serious operation than the hacking.

In the letter Reid sent to Comey on Sunday, he pointed out that months ago he had asked the FBI director to release information on Trump's possible Russia ties. Since then, according to a Reid spokesman, Reid has been briefed several times. The spokesman adds, "He is confident that he knows enough to be extremely alarmed."

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/201 ... nald-trump
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby conniption » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:55 pm

...and I would add...whoever can post the most, WINS!
You go, slan!!!
conniption

Postby seemslikeadream » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:02 am

is that you Mr. trump...you are so good at personal digs

when you ain't got nothing go for the personal attacks...AGAIN ...it's all you got

can anyone play your games.... con - niption?....and I would add

slan that's short for seemslikeanightmare...correct?

Is a con worse than a nightmare...who can say?

Yea Elvis that's me......being reactive not combative though...BTW was this a snark attack or a shark attack directed at me? In no way combative though correct? You surely weren't addressing conny...I can't imagine why you would be addressing me though..I have never posted about the DNC..why on earth would you accuse me of wanting to ban anyone

Elvis » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:33 pm wrote::idea:

Why don't we just get it over with and ban anyone who says bad things about the Democratic National Committee or doesn't sufficiently hate America's Enemies, and change the forum name to "Democratic Underground"?

:thumbsup

nothing to say about your good friend Mr. Dugin.....con - niption?

These guys are great patriots. I love them and I love Donald J. Trump!
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby Sounder » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:39 am

Congratulations to Russia for this latest propaganda operation.

They have installed on everybody's sub-conscious registry a contrast between Russia and the US.

Victoria Nuland brags about spending 5 billion dollars to foment a coup while Russia 'may' have tried the same with a mere 50,000 dollars of facebook ad buys.

Brilliant really. :coolshades
All these things will continue as long as coercion remains a central element of our mentality.
Sounder

Postby seemslikeadream » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:17 am

ah Sounder there's the rub.... innit?

I have posted about Victoria Cookie Nuland over and over and over again here 6 years now.....I can post negative shit about the U.S. government but the Putin people here can NEVER post one iota of wrong doing from Russia or St. Putin.....just like trump....lashing out/reverting to/with stupid childish name calling/snarky posts cause that's all they got

I even stood up for my friend conny but that's all water under the bridge now because we disagree about Putin...he has decided now to just personally attack me and could NEVER stand up for me after he discovered we disagreed about something......after I wouldn't tow the accepted line here

YOU are nasty is as nasty does I am not going to let you trash my good friend conniption here

now the nasty comes from conny directed at me...yes that is what friends are for

excuse the long post with lots of words conny but that's what one does when proving a point....they provide evidence

evidence:

Is the U.S. Backing Neo-Nazis in Ukraine?
... not deterred Senator John McCain from addressing a EuroMaidan rally alongside Tyahnybok, nor did it prevent Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland from enjoying a friendly meeting with the Svoboda leader this February. Eager to fend off accusations of anti-Semitism, the Svoboda leader recently ...
by seemslikeadream
Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:14 pm

Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Is the U.S. Backing Neo-Nazis in Ukraine?
Replies: 1
Views: 280
Jump to post
Re: Could somebody please explain Benghazi to me?!
... implied that "State screwed up, even though internally, it was known that this was a CIA operation." Naturally, at the time, Victoria Nuland, the State Department spokeswoman, objected to this. So here was a bureaucratic tussle—not White House skullduggery. Yet the CIA's attempt to ...
by seemslikeadream
Fri May 17, 2013 7:49 am

Topic: Could somebody please explain Benghazi to me?!
Replies: 212
Views: 14208
Jump to post
Re: US troops surround Syria on the eve of invasion?
... to comment on the rift. At the State Department, where Secretary of State John F. Kerry has been in the job for only a week, spokeswoman Victoria Nuland also declined to “talk about internal policy deliberations of the government.” A U.S. defense official, however, confirmed that Panetta and Dempsey ...
by seemslikeadream
Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:07 pm

Topic: US troops surround Syria on the eve of invasion?
Replies: 1905
Views: 140505
Jump to post
... while others said perhaps he is trying to safeguard them from his opponents, the Journal reported. US State Department spokeswoman Victoria Nuland, traveling with Secretary of State Hillary Clinton in Phnom Penh, said "We repeatedly made it clear that the Syrian government has a responsibility ...
by seemslikeadream
Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:20 am

Jump to post
'US believes Syria moving part of chemical stockpile'
... while others said perhaps he is trying to safeguard them from his opponents, the Journal reported. US State Department spokeswoman Victoria Nuland, traveling with Secretary of State Hillary Clinton in Phnom Penh, said "We repeatedly made it clear that the Syrian government has a responsibility ...
by seemslikeadream
Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:15 am

Topic: 'US believes Syria moving part of chemical stockpile'
Views: 305
Jump to post
... have sought to play down the helicopters’ significance, saying they were of marginal military utility. A State Department spokeswoman, Veronica Nuland, said Thursday that the secretary was referring to three helicopters that were returned recently to Syria after being refurbished in Russia. ...
by seemslikeadream
Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:26 pm

Jump to post
... At a news conference after talks with his Iraqi counterpart, Lavrov said he had seen reports saying U.S. State Department spokeswoman Victoria Nuland had suggested Washington and Moscow were discussing a post-Assad strategy in Syria. "If that was really said then it's not true," Lavrov ...
by seemslikeadream
Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:18 pm

Jump to post
Re: Flotilla Update: Israel Attacks Convoy, Deaths Reported
... demanding that Israel not attack Americans legally traveling in international waters. Indeed, on Friday, State Department spokesperson Victoria Nuland implied that the United States would blame those taking part in the flotilla rather than the rightist Israeli government should anything happen ...
by seemslikeadream
Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:08 pm

Topic: Flotilla Update: Israel Attacks Convoy, Deaths Reported (2)
Replies: 328
Views: 10940
Jump to post

Re: Russia's de facto invasion of Ukraine
Regime Change in Kiev Victoria Nuland Admits: US Has Invested $5 Billion In The Development of Ukrainian, "Democratic Institutions" 2y0y-JUsPTU International Business Conference at Ukraine in Washington - National Press Club - ...
by seemslikeadream
Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:39 am

Topic: Russia's de facto invasion of Ukraine
Replies: 283
Views: 21728
Jump to post
Anonymous Ukraine Klitschko e-mails and Nuland/Pyatt dialogue prove US-backed coup Anonymous Ukraine Klitschko e-mails and Nuland/Pyatt dialogue prove US-backed coup A coup d’état has occurred in Ukraine and all of the signs and even the actors ...
by seemslikeadream
Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:22 am

Jump to post
well Madsen right on this one...haven't posted Wayne in a long time Meet Neocon “Doughnut Dolly” Victoria Nuland Wayne MADSEN | 18.12.2013 | 00:00 During America’s many overseas wars, volunteer women of the United Services Organization (USO), a group designed to boost the morale ...
by seemslikeadream
Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:16 am

Jump to post
... studies Stephen Cohen, “plotting a coup d’état against the elected president of Ukraine.” We know that thanks to neocon prima donna Victoria Nuland, now Assistant Secretary of State for European Affairs, who seemed intent on giving new dimension to the “cookie-pushing” role of U.S. diplomats. ...
by seemslikeadream
Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:58 am

Jump to post
Re: Libya, Syria And Now Ukraine - Color Revolution By Force
... were, of an incestuous relationship between a Ukrainian neo-Nazi skinhead and his pig (or was it a US State Department operative? NED = Victoria Nuland We know that thanks to neocon prima donna Victoria Nuland , now Assistant Secretary of State for European Affairs, who seemed intent on giving ...
by seemslikeadream
Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:35 am

Topic: Libya, Syria And Now Ukraine - Color Revolution By Force
Replies: 716
Views: 68046
Jump to post
Re: Sibel Edmonds destroys Glenn Greenwald
... to put their preferred candidate, Arseniy Yatseniuk, in charge of the Ukrainian government, as a leaked tape of a conversation between Victoria Nuland, assistant secretary of state, and Geoffrey Pyatt, U.S. ambassador to Ukraine, clearly showed. It is worth noting that when Yanukovych was finally ...
by seemslikeadream
Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:48 pm

Topic: Sibel Edmonds destroys Glenn Greenwald
Replies: 208
Views: 22174
Jump to post
... as the Ukrainian people. While neocon holdovers in the State Department, particularly Assistant Secretary of State for European Affairs Victoria Nuland, helped instigate the crisis, President Obama has seen his collaboration with Putin to tamp down crises in Syria and Iran put at risk. That cooperation ...
by seemslikeadream
Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:20 pm

Jump to post
... Department neocons also put their shoulders into shoving Ukraine away from Russia. Assistant Secretary of State for European Affairs Victoria Nuland, the wife of prominent neocon Robert Kagan and the sister-in-law of the Gates-Petraeus adviser Frederick Kagan, advocated strenuously for Ukraine’s ...
by seemslikeadream
Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:44 pm

Jump to post
Re: National Anarchism & the Far Right
... is the lawmaker from the Fatherland Party who has been Washington’s choice to lead the country, as revealed by the State Department’s Victoria Nuland when she told US Ambassador to Ukraine Jeffrey Pyatt, “Yats [Yatsenyuk] is the guy who’s got the economic experience, the governing experience.” ...
by seemslikeadream
Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:40 am

Topic: National Anarchism & the Far Right
Replies: 198
Views: 12118
Jump to post
... is the lawmaker from the Fatherland Party who has been Washington’s choice to lead the country, as revealed by the State Department’s Victoria Nuland when she told US Ambassador to Ukraine Jeffrey Pyatt, “Yats [Yatsenyuk] is the guy who’s got the economic experience, the governing experience.” ...
by seemslikeadream
Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:30 am

Jump to post
Re: Omidyar Co-Funded Ukraine Revolution
... 4, weeks before the most violent crackdown that killed protestors that led to Viktor Yanukovych’s ouster, Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland and US Ambassador to Ukraine had a conversation about how to divvy up power between 3 opposition figures in a post-Yanukovych Ukraine. Nuland ...
by seemslikeadream
Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:12 am

Topic: Omidyar Co-Funded Ukraine Revolution
Replies: 10
Views: 1071
Jump to post
... plan “genocide” against Ukrainians.”… Tyahnybok extremism didn’t deter Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs Victoria Nuland. On February 6, she met openly with him and other anti-government leaders. In early January, 15,000 ultranationalists held a torchlight march ...
by seemslikeadream
Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:01 am

Jump to post
... plan “genocide” against Ukrainians.”… Tyahnybok extremism didn’t deter Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs Victoria Nuland. On February 6, she met openly with him and other anti-government leaders. In early January, 15,000 ultranationalists held a torchlight march ...
by seemslikeadream
Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:53 pm

Jump to post
... twelve-dimensional chess is guiding US moves in the Ukraine. But if that policy is in the hands of a crude neo-con like “Fuck the EU” Victoria Nuland, maybe we’re looking at another one of those “nobody could have foreseen” bloody foreign policy botches that the US seems to specialize in nowadays. ...
by seemslikeadream
Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:04 pm

Jump to post
... a neocon-leaning Democrat, and Robert Gates, a Republican cold warrior, respectively. Assistant Secretary of State for European Affairs Victoria Nuland. Assistant Secretary of State for European Affairs Victoria Nuland. Even now, key U.S. diplomats are more attuned to hard-line positions than ...
by seemslikeadream
Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:20 am

Cold War-Hungry Neocons Stage Managed Liz Wahl’s Resignation
... policy aides to Mitt Romney, Dan Senor and Robert Kagan (the husband of Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs Victoria Nuland), FPI grew directly out of the Project for a New American Century that led the public pressure campaign for a unilateral US invasion of Iraq ...
by seemslikeadream
Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:46 am

Topic: Cold War-Hungry Neocons Stage Managed Liz Wahl’s Resignation
Replies: 3
Views: 2153
Jump to post
Re: CIA asks Justice Dept. to investigate spying on Senate
... question arises over the Ukraine crisis in which neoconservative holdovers, such as Assistant Secretary of State for European Affairs Victoria Nuland, and the U.S.-funded National Endowment for Democracy were allowed to spur on the violent coup that overthrew democratically elected President ...
by seemslikeadream
Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:16 pm

Topic: CIA asks Justice Dept. to investigate spying on Senate
Replies: 41
Views: 4761
Jump to post
... with U.S. Sen. John McCain, and had a cordial meeting last month with U.S. assistant secretary of state for European and Eurasian affairs Victoria Nuland. (Nuland is a neocon Cheneyite holdover in the Obama administration, a consistent liar who has campaigned for endless war on Iraq, Iran, Libya, ...
by seemslikeadream
Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:53 am

Jump to post
... regime change, and has kept in power since 1999. The now-famous recorded phone conversation between top US State Department official Victoria Nuland and the US ambassador to the Ukraine, wherein they discuss which Ukrainians would be to Washington’s liking in a new government, and which not, ...
by seemslikeadream
Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:26 am

Jump to post
... have remained intact. But the haste with which Washington and Brussels recognized the coup government – with Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland’s choice for Ukraine’s leadership, neoconservative favorite Arseny Yatsenyuk, named interim prime minister – shattered the formal political process ...
by seemslikeadream
Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:25 pm

Jump to post
... regime change, and has kept in power since 1999. The now-famous recorded phone conversation between top U.S. State Department official Victoria Nuland and the U.S. ambassador to the Ukraine, wherein they discuss which Ukrainians would be to Washington’s liking in a new government, and which ...
by seemslikeadream
Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:31 pm

Jump to post
... However, Senator John McCain, EU Foreign Affairs spokeswoman Catherine Ashton and US Assistant Secretary of State, Victoria “Fuck the EU” Nuland, and John Kerry all pitched up in Kiev to support an insurrection comprising a considerable element of far right and neo-Nazi supporters. Nuland ...
by seemslikeadream
Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:17 pm

Jump to post
... tamp down by assisting in getting Iran to the bargaining table. Indeed, it appears that one reason why Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland, a neocon holdover, has been so aggressive in trying to exacerbate the Ukraine crisis was as a form of neocon payback for Putin’s defusing the ...
by seemslikeadream
Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:43 pm

Jump to post
... with the Nazis during WWII. Several have slipped into the nascent governing group, despite a desire by Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland to marginalize them once they served their thug purpose. Nor should we forget that the specter of Nazism continues to haunt the Russian nation. ...
by seemslikeadream
Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:25 pm

Jump to post
... and Matrix references. The best bits are too long to quote here; just go read it. THANKS PRETTY DAMN GOOD I've been talking about Victoria Nuland and the NED here for days now http://www.juancole.com/images/2014/03/jwmar5b_14.gif
by seemslikeadream
Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:09 pm

Jump to post
... tried, but failed, to take Ukraine in 2004 with the Washington-financed “Orange Revolution.” According to Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland , since this failure Washington has “invested” $5 billion in Ukraine in order to foment agitation for EU membership for Ukraine. EU membership ...
by seemslikeadream
Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:04 am

Jump to post
... of international law that the United States would never countenance? Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs Victoria Nuland during a press conference at the U.S. Embassy in Kiev, Ukraine, on Feb. 7, 2014. (U.S. State Department photo) Assistant Secretary of State for ...
by seemslikeadream
Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:54 am

Jump to post
... as the Ukrainian people. While neocon holdovers in the State Department, particularly Assistant Secretary of State for European Affairs Victoria Nuland, helped instigate the crisis, President Obama has seen his collaboration with Putin to tamp down crises in Syria and Iran put at risk. That cooperation ...
by seemslikeadream
Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:40 pm

Jump to post
funny that.... meet Neocon “Doughnut Dolly” the U.S. Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs Victoria Nuland who was handing out cookies to anti-government protesters on Maidan square in central Kyiv. https://www.kyivpost.com/media/images/2 ... v4/big.jpg
by seemslikeadream
Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:59 am

Jump to post
Re: Towards Rigorous & Radical Conspiracy Theory
... contray to AD's accusations...it was AMERICANS handing out those billions of dollars...YOUR tax dollars Anonymous Ukraine Klitschko e-mails and Nuland/Pyatt dialogue prove US-backed coup Victoria Nuland Admits: US Has Invested $5 Billion In The Development of Ukrainian, "Democratic Institutions" ...
by seemslikeadream
Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:14 am

Topic: Towards Rigorous & Radical Conspiracy Theory
Replies: 375
Views: 17816
Jump to post

... the fray via social media, let us recall that it was allegedly he who had discussed a political coup with Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland in a conversation in February entertaining thoughts on how to install American-friendly Arseniy Yatsenyuk as prime minister of Ukraine. Politically, ...
by seemslikeadream
Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:56 am

Jump to post
Re: Shot down with Malaysian MH-17
http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n67/ ... 74d951.jpg http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n67/ ... 338c98.jpg http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n67/ ... a067b6.jpg ...
by seemslikeadream
Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:02 am

Topic: Shot down with Malaysian MH-17
Replies: 60
Views: 8059
Jump to post
Re: The build-up to war on Russia
and I helped http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n67/ ... 74d951.jpg http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n67/ ... 338c98.jpg http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n67/ ... a067b6.jpg ...
by seemslikeadream
Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:57 am

Topic: The build-up to war on Russia
Replies: 267
Views: 23328
Jump to post
just who is eating Victoria Nuland's girl scout cookies? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victoria_Nuland Nuland is the daughter of Yale bioethics and medicine professor Sherwin B. Nuland, whose original surname was Nudelman. Victoria’s paternal ...
by seemslikeadream
Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:41 am

Jump to post
From the Tatars to Napoleon, Hitler and even Communism
... Barack Obama’s election in 2008 preserved the continuity of Empire. There is perhaps no better illustration of this continuity than Victoria Nuland: chief of staff to (Clinton’s Russia point-man) Strobe Talbott, foreign policy advisor to (Bush VP) Dick Cheney, ambassador to NATO, State Department ...
by seemslikeadream
Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:05 am

Topic: From the Tatars to Napoleon, Hitler and even Communism
Replies: 0
Views: 210
Jump to post
Re: Malaysia Airlines plane missing over Vietnam
... one of historic dimensions, as we see now as events unfold in Ukraine, with one of Hillary’s protégés, her State Department spokeswoman, Victoria Nuland, very much in charge of the U.S. intervention there. Matlock was so appalled by the Clintons that he changed his political affiliation: “After ...
by seemslikeadream
Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:14 am

Topic: 2014 Malaysian Planes Lost: Pacific and Ukraine
Replies: 632
Views: 52986
Jump to post
... precise reasons for its judgments. Even before the Feb. 22 coup, senior administration officials, including Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland and U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Geoffrey Pyatt, were openly encouraging protesters seeking the overthrow of Yanukovych. Nuland went so far as ...
by seemslikeadream
Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:38 pm

Jump to post
Masters of Chaos
... seem to stop stirring up trouble in the name of “democracy” and “human rights.” http://consortiumnews.com/wp-content/up ... 00x225.jpg Assistant Secretary of State for European Affairs Victoria Nuland, who pushed for the Ukraine coup and helped pick the post-coup ...
by seemslikeadream
Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:34 pm

Topic: Masters of Chaos
Replies: 11
Views: 2207
Jump to post
World We've Constructed Far Beyond Orwell's Worst Nightmare
... against the elected government in Ukraine, exploiting genuine protests against corruption in Kiev. Obama’s national security adviser Victoria Nuland personally selected the leader of an “interim government”. She nicknamed him “Yats”. Vice President Joe Biden came to Kiev, as did CIA Director ...
by seemslikeadream
Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:21 pm

Topic: World We've Constructed Far Beyond Orwell's Worst Nightmare
Replies: 17
Views: 1638
Jump to post
Re: 1900-2000: A century of genocides
... led by western Ukrainians and openly encouraged by senior U.S. officials, including Assistant Secretary of State for European Affairs Victoria Nuland. When Yanukovych refused to reverse his decision, the protests turned violent with well-trained neo-Nazi militias, organized in groups of one-hundred ...
by seemslikeadream
Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:28 pm

Topic: 1900-2000: A century of genocides
Replies: 48
Views: 15106
Jump to post
... strategic positions of both countries as a counterweight to Washington and Brussels. http://consortiumnews.com/wp-content/up ... 00x225.jpg Assistant Secretary of State for European Affairs Victoria Nuland, who pushed for the Ukraine coup and helped pick the post-coup ...
by seemslikeadream
Wed May 28, 2014 9:17 pm

Jump to post
... original “team of rivals” is gone, but foreign policy is being defined by the likes of Assistant Secretary of State for European Affairs Victoria Nuland, a neocon, and Ambassador to the United Nations Samantha Power, a leading R2Per, with a substantial supporting role by neocon Sen. John McCain, ...
by seemslikeadream
Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:48 pm

Jump to post
... original “team of rivals” is gone, but foreign policy is being defined by the likes of Assistant Secretary of State for European Affairs Victoria Nuland, a neocon, and Ambassador to the United Nations Samantha Power, a leading R2Per, with a substantial supporting role by neocon Sen. John McCain, ...
by seemslikeadream
Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:48 pm

Jump to post
Re: Dick Cheney: Even bigger dick than you thought
... This February’s successful subversion of Ukraine’s democratically elected government by Assistant Secretary of State for European Affairs Victoria Nuland is merely the latest example of U.S. policies first conceived and promoted by Cheney and like-minded ideologists, including Nuland’s husband, ...
by seemslikeadream
Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:41 pm

Topic: Dick Cheney: Even bigger dick than you thought
Replies: 23
Views: 2838
Jump to post
Neocons’ Ukraine-Syria-Iran Gambit
... the roof fell in on him. In a speech to Ukrainian business leaders last December, Assistant Secretary of State for European Affairs, Victoria Nuland, a neocon holdover and the wife of prominent neocon Robert Kagan, reminded the group that the U.S. had invested $5 billion in Ukraine’s “European ...

... a neocon-leaning Democrat, and Robert Gates, a Republican cold warrior, respectively. Assistant Secretary of State for European Affairs Victoria Nuland. Assistant Secretary of State for European Affairs Victoria Nuland. Even now, key U.S. diplomats are more attuned to hard-line positions than ...
by seemslikeadream
Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:48 pm

Jump to post
who needs David Duke when we have Victoria Nuland

why are you always obsessed with the small fry

oh and nice plug for the Jeff Rense Show...you do get the prize for mentioning the unmentionable here
by seemslikeadream
Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:03 pm

Jump to post
... did not leave when the ATO began. Andrey Biletsky, former “Azov” battalion commander, Ukrainian nationalist ideologist, and a favorite in Victoria Nuland’s circles ( Biletsky was made a Verkhovna Rada deputy by Arseni Yatsenyuk) made clear who those terrorists are in an interview with Foreign Policy ...
by seemslikeadream
Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:54 pm

Jump to post
... A major crisis was necessary in order to distort the market by political pressures. By the February 22 coup d’état, engineered by Victoria Nuland, the United States effectively took control of Ukraine, putting in power its agent “Yats” (Arseniy Yatsenyuk) who favors joining NATO. This direct ...
by seemslikeadream
Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:45 pm

Jump to post
... in Jaresko’s WNISEF-based equity fund also sheds new light on how it was possible for Assistant Secretary of State for European Affairs Victoria Nuland to tally up U.S. spending on Ukraine since it became independent in 1991 and reach the astounding figure of “more than $5 billion,” which she ...
by seemslikeadream
Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:45 am

Jump to post
Re: Opening the Gates to World War III
... Kerry and other war hawks like U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Samantha Power and Assistant Secretary of State for European Affairs Victoria Nuland (Kagan’s wife) – suggests that Obama may be again bending his foreign policy in directions favored by the neocons and their sidekicks, the “liberal ...
by seemslikeadream
Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:27 am

Topic: Opening the Gates to World War III
Replies: 5
Views: 791
Jump to post
Re: Is Open-Ended Chaos Desired US-Israeli Aim in Middle Eas
... expansionistic. It was the European Union and the United States (led by neocons such as Assistant Secretary of State for European Affairs Victoria Nuland, National Endowment for Democracy President Carl Gershman and Sen. John McCain) that set out to overturn the Ukrainian status quo. Neocon support ...
by seemslikeadream
Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:49 pm

Topic: Is Open-Ended Chaos Desired US-Israeli Aim in Middle East?
Replies: 36
Views: 4344
Jump to post
Re: Masters of Chaos
... as news consultants and live comfortable lives. * They have left behind in positions of power and influence fellow neocons (most notably, Victoria Nuland, architect of the Ukraine disaster) and neocon allies, “liberal internationalists” like former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, as well as ...
by seemslikeadream
Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:26 pm

Topic: Masters of Chaos
Views: 2207
Jump to post
Re: Global Research, Chossudovsky, Russia, Propaganda
... Endowment for Democracy president Carl Gershman, Sen. John McCain, R-Arizona, and Assistant Secretary of State for European Affairs Victoria Nuland went to work on the Ukrainian coup. However to actually overthrow Ukraine’s elected President Viktor Yanukovych, the coup makers had to collaborate ...
by seemslikeadream
Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:31 am

Topic: Global Research, Chossudovsky, Russia, Propaganda
Replies: 309
Views: 30526
Jump to post
... seems to be channeling Dick Cheney these days. Its Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs was the neocon Victoria Nuland, who wanted Arseniy Yatsenyuk to be in charge, an economist willing to turn the Ukrainian economy away from the Russian orbit toward the Eurozone. ...
by seemslikeadream
Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:29 am

Jump to post
Re: Global Research, Chossudovsky, Russia, Propaganda
... outgrowth of the neoconservative obsession with Israel’s interests in the Middle East. Not only did key neocons – the likes of Assistant Secretary Nuland and Sen. John McCain – put themselves at the center of the coup plotting last winter but the neocons had an overriding motive: they wanted to ...
by seemslikeadream
Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:35 pm

Topic: Global Research, Chossudovsky, Russia, Propaganda
Replies: 309
Views: 30526
Jump to post
Re: Japanese Prime Minister & Obama Want Japan Able to Wage
... cabinet formed by the Democratic Party of Japan (DPJ) does not at first glance resemble what happened in Kiev on January 22nd 2014 – when Victoria Nuland & Co triggered, aided, and abetted an anti–Russian coup d’état. No snipers were involved. No deaths. No civil war against Japanese citizens ...
by seemslikeadream
Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:53 am

Topic: Japanese Prime Minister & Obama Want Japan Able to Wage War
Replies: 68
Views: 10227
Jump to post
Breaking Last Taboo Truth about Palestine World War Threat
... colony of Nato and the International Monetary Fund. The fascist coup in Kiev in February was the boast of US assistant secretary of state Victoria Nuland, whose "coup budget" ran to $5 billion. But there was a setback. Moscow prevented the seizure of its legitimate Black Sea naval base ...
by seemslikeadream
Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:06 pm

Topic: Breaking Last Taboo Truth about Palestine World War Threat
Replies: 25
Views: 2963
Jump to post
... and unpredictable provocateur in creating the worst conflict with the West since the Cold War.” Create the conflict? What of the coup? the Nuland evidence? the neofascist influence in Kiev? the US-EU-NATO design prior to the coup to advance forces into Eastern Europe to contain Russia? ...
by seemslikeadream
Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:18 am

Jump to post
must have eaten up all those cookies from Nuland
by seemslikeadream
Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:05 pm

Jump to post

Robert Kagan: Neocon Renegade?
Robert Kagan ...husband of the lovely Victoria (Cookies for Ukrainian Fascists) Nuland Robert Kagan: Neocon Renegade? by Jim Lobe I, for one, am very eager to hear what Robert Kagan thinks about the framework agreement that has just been negotiated between the P5+1 ...
by seemslikeadream
Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:31 am

Topic: Robert Kagan: Neocon Renegade?
Views: 312
Jump to post
On Bullshit - The Sturgeon of the Second Degree of Freshness
... that dominate the western coverage of the crisis. US involvement in Ukrainian affairs is well documented, from Asst. Sec. of State, Victoria Nuland’s assertion that US invested 5 billion dollars into Ukrainian project, to the conversation between Nuland and Ambassador Pyatt on who should ...
by seemslikeadream
Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:35 am

Topic: On Bullshit - The Sturgeon of the Second Degree of Freshness
Replies: 6
Views: 1648
Jump to post
Re: Moscow conference draws fascists, neo-Confederates, left
... Foreign Minister, an American senator or a U.S. State Department official during the giddy celebration of organized dissent. Vickie “Noodles” Nuland and Ukrainian U.S. ambassador Geoffrey Pyatt got caught mapping the future Ukrainian government exclusively to fit the foreign policy aims of ...
by seemslikeadream
Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:01 pm

Topic: Moscow conference draws fascists, neo-Confederates, leftists
Replies: 154
Views: 13985
Jump to post
Re: Moscow conference draws fascists, neo-Confederates, left
American Dream » Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:27 am wrote:
https://shirazsocialist.wordpress.com/2 ... n-ukraine/

Neo-Nazis gather to support Russian imperialism in Ukraine

Wow does Victoria Nuland know about that? Will she now demand her cookies back?
by seemslikeadream
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:41 am

Topic: Moscow conference draws fascists, neo-Confederates, leftists
Replies: 154
Views: 13985
Jump to post
... especially Germany, but they didn’t play nearly as big a role as the U.S. The taped phone messages of (US Undersecretary of State) Victoria Nuland show who was really calling the shots behind the scenes. Mike Whitney: What role did the Obama administration play in Kiev’s decision to launch ...
by seemslikeadream
Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:07 pm

Jump to post
... have continued to insinuate that the Russians are guilty. For instance, on March 4, Assistant Secretary of State for European Affairs Victoria Nuland fired a new broadside against Russia when she appeared before the House Foreign Affairs Committee. In her prepared testimony, Nuland slipped ...
by seemslikeadream
Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:15 am

Jump to post
The Victory of ‘Perception Management’
... the “good guy/bad guy” frames that he learned in the 1980s. He is also the husband of Assistant Secretary of State for European Affairs Victoria Nuland, who oversaw the overthrow of Ukraine’s elected President Viktor Yanukovych last February amid a very effective U.S. propaganda strategy. During ...
by seemslikeadream
Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:37 am

Topic: The Victory of ‘Perception Management’
Replies: 9
Views: 1642
Jump to post
Nuland’s Mastery of Ukraine Propaganda March 11, 2015 Exclusive: In House testimony, Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland blamed Russia and ethnic-Russian rebels for last summer’s shoot-down of MH-17 over Ukraine, ...
by seemslikeadream
Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:34 am

Jump to post
... EU and NATO. In 1991, the U.S. commenced its investment in a democracy promotion program in Ukraine, which, according to obnoxious neocon Victoria Nuland, cost American taxpayers $5 billion by 2013. In 1992, as we have seen, Paul Wolfowitz drafted a Defense Planning Guidance that aimed at perpetual ...
by seemslikeadream
Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:04 pm

Jump to post
Re: Why is Counterpunch vile?
... as news consultants and live comfortable lives. * They have left behind in positions of power and influence fellow neocons (most notably, Victoria Nuland, architect of the Ukraine disaster) and neocon allies, “liberal internationalists” like former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, as well as ...
by seemslikeadream
Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:59 pm

Topic: Why is Counterpunch vile?
Replies: 120
Views: 13673
Jump to post
Re: Colored Revolutions: New Form of Regime Change, Made in
... “Participants shouted the slogan: ‘Death to the Poles, Jews and communists without mercy.’” https://compliancecampaign.files.wordpr ... ookies.jpg Czech President Says ‘Only Poorly Informed People’ Don’t Know About Ukraine Coup January 4th, 2015 Eric Zuesse The Czech Republic’s ...
by seemslikeadream
Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:20 pm

Topic: Colored Revolutions: New Form of Regime Change, Made in USA
Replies: 31
Views: 2332
Jump to post
... (perhaps a majority) of Ukrainian people wanted him out, there is ample evidence of pro-Western, third party interference, beginning with Victoria Nuland, John McCain, USAID, National Endowment for Democracy (who apparently organize very well on Facebook and Twitter), etc. Why for instance are ...
by seemslikeadream
Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:41 pm

Jump to post
... president was ousted in February, a high-level State Department official – Assistant US Secretary of State for Europe and Eurasia Victoria Nuland, wife of arch Neocon Robert Kagan – announced plans to promote a “new government” in Ukraine.
by seemslikeadream
Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:50 pm

Jump to post
Robert Kagan and his wife are NEO CONS Victoria Nuland Accused of meeting with Neofascist in Washington http://news.firedoglake.com/2014/05/19/ ... ashington/ Robert Kagan is a neoconservative writer ...
by seemslikeadream
Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:35 pm

Jump to post
yep...New Form of Regime Change, Made in USA with cookies from Victoria :P https://compliancecampaign.files.wordpr ... ookies.jpg Remarks to the Media Following Meeting With President Yanukovych Remarks Victoria Nuland Assistant Secretary, Bureau of European and Eurasian ...

Re: Please Don’t Run, Hillary
... his affection for Clinton for some time, at least since she appointed him as an adviser to her State Department and promoted his wife Victoria Nuland, a former top aide to Vice President Dick Cheney, to be the State Department’s chief spokesperson. Largely because of Clinton’s patronage, Nuland ...
by seemslikeadream
Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:59 pm

Topic: Please Don’t Run, Hillary
Replies: 274
Views: 29301
Jump to post
Re: Soros Open Society + "Anti-fascists" = Globalist propag
still munching on those delicious nasty Nuland cookies AD? Yeah, conniption has a nasty habit of posting Russian State propaganda here and the Russian State is all about coopting neo-fascists and other such racialist/nationalist types. It never ...
by seemslikeadream
Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:19 pm

Topic: Soros Open Society + "Anti-fascists" = Globalist propaganda
Replies: 194
Views: 19154
Jump to post
Re: Soros Open Society + "Anti-fascists" = Globalist propag
... at RI hey ...how about that Ukraine AD....love those nazis there don't you? All your fascists posts and NEVER mention Ukraine AD and Victoria Nuland sitting in a tree K - I - S - S - I - N - G YOU are nasty is as nasty does I am not going to let you trash my good friend conniption here
by seemslikeadream
Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:43 pm

Topic: Soros Open Society + "Anti-fascists" = Globalist propaganda
Replies: 194
Views: 19154
Jump to post
... to leave. They hoped for more justice, fewer inequalities. But I was struck by one thing – the images of the American diplomat [Victoria] Nuland on Maidan distributing bread. The Free World, its cameras, sided with the insurgents.” There were also the discordant images of neo-Nazi symbols ...
by seemslikeadream
Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:06 pm

Jump to post
Re: Mass sexual assaults in Cologne
... borderland of Ukraine. At the recent Munich Security Conference, Obama's Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs, Victoria Nuland, ranted abuse about European leaders for opposing the US arming of the Kiev regime. She referred to the German Defence Minister as "the ...
by seemslikeadream
Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:31 am

Topic: Mass sexual assaults in Cologne
Replies: 423
Views: 36568
Jump to post
Re: Mass sexual assaults in Cologne
... words Dominique Strauss-Kahn The Iran-Contra Affair: tobacco Kerr-McGee teflon Tuskegee BCCI Vietnam Iraq Asbestos Ukraine - Fascists - Victoria Nuland Not only are all of these Wall Street banks interconnected but they are also sitting with trillions of dollars of exposure to derivatives with ...
by seemslikeadream
Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:52 am

Topic: Mass sexual assaults in Cologne
Replies: 423
Views: 36568
Jump to post
Re: Neocons at National Review: ‘Stop Calling Us Neocons!’
by seemslikeadream
Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:38 am

Topic: Neocons at National Review: ‘Stop Calling Us Neocons!’
Replies: 10
Views: 1334
Jump to post
... USAID and hedge-fund billionaire George Soros’s Open Society), hammered away at alleged corruption in the Yanukovych government. In December 2013, Nuland reminded Ukrainian business leaders that the United States had invested $5 billion in their “European aspirations,” and – in an intercepted phone ...
by seemslikeadream
Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:37 pm

Jump to post
... Putin. Gershman’s op-ed was followed by prominent neocons, such as Sen. John McCain and Assistant Secretary of State for European Affairs Victoria Nuland, urging on violent protests that involved firebombing the police. But the State Department and the mainstream media glued white hats on the Maidan ...
by seemslikeadream
Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:32 pm

Jump to post
Re: Putin's Troll Factories
... so Russia would have been worse. Same with Saudi Arabia. Hell, maybe same with Honduras. http://www.veteranstoday.com/wp-content ... d_crop.jpg Victoria Nuland Lied to US Congress about Phantom Russian Hoards in Ukraine
by seemslikeadream
Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:36 pm

Topic: Putin's Troll Factories
Replies: 83
Views: 10352
Jump to post
... drove Arbenz from office. And, the evidence is even clearer that U.S. government operatives, particularly Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland and U.S. Ambassador Geoffrey Pyatt, helped orchestrate the 2014 coup that overthrew Ukraine’s elected President Viktor Yanukovych. Indeed, journalists ...
by seemslikeadream
Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:19 pm

Jump to post
... ‘very well-paid’ speeches, helping start up a Washington-based think tank and visiting old boosters like Senator John McCain and Victoria Nuland, the assistant secretary of state.” McCain and Nuland were key neocon backers of the coup that ousted Yanukovych and touched off the bloody civil ...
by seemslikeadream
Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:24 pm

Jump to post
... you will read of it, I assure you. More interesting choreography comes our way already. Kerry was in Sochi last Tuesday. The frightening Victoria Nuland, his assistant secretary for European affairs, was in Kiev by Friday. There, and then in Moscow, Nuland was a misleading claim a minute, suggesting, ...
by seemslikeadream
Sun May 24, 2015 12:16 am

Jump to post
Re: Parry on how Saudi Arabia became BFF's with Israel
... can’t discuss in the mainstream media or elsewhere in the American establishment. When you read the testimony of [Assistant Secretary of State] Nuland, this is never mentioned. But what could be more important than the resurgence of a fascist movement on the European continent? I’m not talking ...
by seemslikeadream
Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:32 pm

Topic: Parry on how Saudi Arabia became BFF's with Israel
Views: 998
Jump to post
... for over 230 years. Personally, I believe this interpretation is true, and that any rational person should recognize that it’s true. Victoria Nuland, the neocon thug who serves as Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs and is the key official shaping U.S. Ukraine policy, ...

Re: NSA Chief Russia Hacked '16 Election Congress Must Inves
... had helped develop the punitive measures in the first place, and actively pushed for them under the leadership of Assistant Secretary Victoria Nuland, who had just resigned, the tasking order left staffers feeling “deeply uncomfortable,” said one source, who asked not to be identified. These ...
by seemslikeadream
Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:06 pm

Topic: NSA Chief Russia Hacked '16 Election Congress Must Investiga
Replies: 1031
Views: 56111
Jump to post
... to the Russian deputy prime minister tweeted a reference to part of a wiretapped conversation, posted soon afterward to YouTube, between Victoria Nuland, a U.S. Assistant Secretary of State, and her colleague Geoffrey Pyatt, the U.S. Ambassador in Ukraine. Nuland is heard saying “Fuck the E.U.”—a ...
by seemslikeadream
Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:39 am

Jump to post
... tactics, moving the Russians from espionage to influence operations. In February 2014, they broadcast an intercepted phone call between Victoria Nuland, the assistant secretary of state who handles Russian affairs and has a contentious relationship with Mr. Putin, and Geoffrey Pyatt, the United ...
by seemslikeadream
Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:31 pm

Jump to post
... of a four-minute video that showed him having sex with two blond women in a brothel. One of the first American targets of kompromat was Victoria Nuland, who served as the top U. S. diplomat for Europe during Obama's second term. In February 2014, at the peak of the crisis in Ukraine, Nuland was ...
by seemslikeadream
Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:22 am

Jump to post
Re: Hillary Clinton is Seriously Dangerous
... as a troublesome “bromance” between Vladimir Putin and Trump. Critics don’t like Trump’s comfort with a “dictator” who, as Kagan’s wife Victoria Nuland recently told the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, engages in “aggression.” She’s currently the assistant secretary of state for European ...
by seemslikeadream
Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:12 pm

Topic: Hillary Clinton is Seriously Dangerous
Replies: 1881
Views: 111395
Jump to post
... potential to escalate into something bigger and deadlier. “A Europe whole, free, and at peace rises or falls with Ukraine,” said Victoria Nuland, assistant secretary of state for European and Eurasian Affairs, in a January 2015 speech at the Brookings Institution. “Ukraine’s frontline ...
by seemslikeadream
Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:38 am

Jump to post
... “a guess,” Krugman could have looked at the actual facts, such as the work of neocon Assistant Secretary of State for European Affairs Victoria Nuland conspiring to organize a coup that would put her hand-picked Ukrainians in charge of Russia’s neighbor. Several weeks before the putsch, Nuland ...
by seemslikeadream
Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:22 am

Jump to post
... Director of the newly founded Open Ukraine Foundation of Arseniy Yatsenyuk (the same “Yats” whom U.S. Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland promoted in 2014 to be the premier of post-coup d’état Ukraine). In 2009, Lutsevych served as Head of Development at Europe House Georgia. And ...
by seemslikeadream
Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:11 am

Jump to post
Re: Hillary Clinton is Seriously Dangerous
... odds are that, if elected President, Hillary would likely choose one of them——her protégé during her stint in the Obama administration, Victoria Nuland—– as Secretary of State. Yet that would be lights out for any hope of caging Washington’s imperial ambitions and reducing the massive and utterly ...
by seemslikeadream
Wed May 25, 2016 7:20 am

Topic: Hillary Clinton is Seriously Dangerous
Replies: 1881
Views: 111395
Jump to post
Re: Drawing Lines Against Racism and Fascism
DON'T SWEAT THE SMALL STUFF U. S. official Victoria Nuland favorite nazi the real question........ does Vickie know how to draw lines? https://consortiumnews.com/2015/07/13/t ... land-made/ Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland engineered ...
by seemslikeadream
Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:11 am

Topic: Drawing Lines Against Racism and Fascism
Replies: 217
Views: 23251
Jump to post
... to lead Ukraine by the United States as evidenced by a recording of an intercepted phone call, in which Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland told US Ambassador to Ukraine Geoffrey Pyatt that “Yats is the guy.” The People’s Front did well enough in the 2014 election to bring Parubiy ...
by seemslikeadream
Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:26 am

Jump to post
'Yats’ Is No Longer the Guy April 11, 2016 Exclusive: Several weeks before Ukraine’s 2014 coup, U.S. Assistant Secretary of State Nuland had already picked Arseniy Yatsenyuk to be the future leader, but now “Yats” is no longer the guy, writes Robert Parry. By Robert Parry In reporting ...
by seemslikeadream
Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:11 pm

Jump to post
Re: Panama Papers
... amounts of the taxpayer dollars at his disposal to securing it for the West. However, it has been Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland who has played the most active role in pursuit of the prize. Therefore, her interventions in Ukrainian politics and the realities of politics ...
by seemslikeadream
Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:19 pm

Topic: Panama Papers
Replies: 304
Views: 22090
Jump to post
... constitutional and judicial reform, and ensuring “the coalition’s control over the course of a new government.” Regime Change in Kiev Victoria Nuland Admits: US Has Invested $5 Billion In The Development of Ukrainian, "Democratic Institutions"
by seemslikeadream
Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:17 am

Jump to post
Re: Panama Papers
... while ignoring the evidence of a coup, such as the intercepted phone call between U.S. Assistant Secretary of State for European Affairs Victoria Nuland and U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Geoffrey Pyatt discussing who they would put into power. “Yats is the guy,” said Nuland – and surprise, surprise, ...
by seemslikeadream
Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:54 pm

Topic: Panama Papers
Replies: 304
Views: 22090
Jump to post

search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&keywords=nuland&author=seemslikeadream&fid%5B%5D=8&start=15
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby Sounder » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:43 am

silly SLAD, the rub?

The rub is that some cannot see irony or the counter productive mnemonics involved in the contrast between 50,000 dollars of ad buys that 'may' have come from Russia and 5 billion that explicitly and admittedly came from the US to 'democratize' one country.

Hey maybe Russia is trying to democratize the US, wish someone would.

It's only about you in your world SLAD, we do not live in your world.

Evidence? verbal diarrhea is a coping mechanism for people that prefer emotional triggers to examining the ideas and content of other peoples opinions.
All these things will continue as long as coercion remains a central element of our mentality.
Sounder

Postby seemslikeadream » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:47 am

thank god you do not live in mine....my good friend has to pay $1000.00 for a drug every single day to stay alive

so I actually do not care what you think

my grandson died in my daughters arms while I watched...you should thank god you do not live in my world...the real world

my nephew has been living with his friend Agent Orange for 40 years...you should thank god you don't live in my world

my son's father-in-law also lives with his good friend Agent Orange every single day

there's a hole in daddy's arm......

my daughter drugs to stay alive cost her $1500.00 a month to stay alive to take care of her two children...you should thank god you don't live in my world

rub that!

do you wake up every single day wondering where to get money to save your child's life while this orange fucker is trying his fucking hardest to take every single penny away that we have to help with life saving drugs? I wake up every day in the real world

THERE'S SOME REAL EMOTIONAL TRIGGERS FOR YA!

in case you haven't noticed real people here get emotional all the time...some protest the posting of sad horrific photos because the pics garner to much emotion....there has been emotion here since day one...where have you been?
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby Sounder » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:01 pm

I am sorry about the pain and troubles of your life SLAD. All of us carry our shares of trauma and my personal interest is in how we might lessen the production of trauma.

To that end it is asserted that our modern stance toward reality as being a collection of objects, with the manipulation of objects being counted as a proper measure of success, is responsible for much trauma in our lives.

I have come to calling this 'the chemical cure' and see it represented in GMO's, vaccines, nuclear power, pharmaceuticals and pesticides, MIC, and TNC's, all by design, agents of death.

These are products embraced and promoted by western powers and resisted with small success by local and non-western groups.

Russia is hated because it is an essentially traditional society that would rather not be poisoned by the snake oil salesmen.

Colonizer kill or decimate native populations partly so that common folk do not see that there are other ways to live. Our ways of life are robbing us of vitality in so many ways that we better attack right away or never, given the rapid deterioration of rationality and culture in western allied countries.

Alas soon the empire will be over, betrayed by the sickness inducing chemical cure.
Sounder

Postby The Consul » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:32 pm

Russia has vodka, they don't need snake oil which greatly contributes to their mortality rate. All that drinking is not caused by living in some kind of ethical, traditional dream state. .
" Morals is the butter for those who have no bread."
— B. Traven
The Consul

Blog: View Blog (13)

Postby DrEvil » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:16 pm

Sounder » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:01 pm wrote:I am sorry about the pain and troubles of your life SLAD. All of us carry our shares of trauma and my personal interest is in how we might lessen the production of trauma.

To that end it is asserted that our modern stance toward reality as being a collection of objects, with the manipulation of objects being counted as a proper measure of success, is responsible for much trauma in our lives.

I have come to calling this 'the chemical cure' and see it represented in GMO's, vaccines, nuclear power, pharmaceuticals and pesticides, MIC, and TNC's, all by design, agents of death.

These are products embraced and promoted by western powers and resisted with small success by local and non-western groups.

Interesting side-note: Did you know that the term 'traditional Chinese medicine' was coined by the Chinese about 50 years ago? They did it because they were embracing Western medicine and wanted a label so people could differentiate between the two.

Russia is hated because it is an essentially traditional society that would rather not be poisoned by the snake oil salesmen.

Personally I hate them because they're homophobic, misogynistic, racist, authoritarian and way too religiously conservative (and before anyone throws a fit, no, I'm not talking about every Russian ever. Plenty of good people there, but the things I mentioned are all prominent strains of their culture).

Colonizer kill or decimate native populations partly so that common folk do not see that there are other ways to live. Our ways of life are robbing us of vitality in so many ways that we better attack right away or never, given the rapid deterioration of rationality and culture in western allied countries.

Alas soon the empire will be over, betrayed by the sickness inducing chemical cure.

Chemical cure. *Sigh*. Let's see:

Pharmaceuticals: saves lives. Heart medications alone save God knows how many people every year. Or how about insulin? Nice, juicy insulin straight from genetically engineered bacteria. Yum. And let's not forget antibiotics. And that pretty much rounds out the top ten list of most used pharmaceuticals (I'm also a big fan of anaesthetics, because pain sucks).

Vaccines: saves a lot of lives (says every single research paper ever done on the subject. Your alternative seems to be either: do nothing because immune system, or homeopathy, which is literally based on magic and (properly prepared) consists of nothing but water, which btw is also a chemical).

GMOs / pesticides: "On average, GM technology adoption has reduced chemical pesticide use by 37%, increased crop yields by 22% (ooh, nice. Fewer starving people. I guess that's not an issue for you), and increased farmer profits by 68%. Yield gains and pesticide reductions are larger for insect-resistant crops than for herbicide-tolerant crops. Yield and profit gains are higher in developing countries than in developed countries".
From here: http://journals.plos.org/plosone/articl ... ne.0111629
You should be a fan.

Nuclear power: OK, I'll give you that one, the downsides are too bad, although (when it doesn't go horribly wrong) it's much cleaner than the coal that would have been burned instead. Way more people die from the radiation from coal dust than from nuclear power.
"I only read American. I want my fantasy pure." - Dave
DrEvil

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion