Nashville Xmas Bombing 2020

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Nashville Xmas Bombing 2020

Postby Marionumber1 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:37 pm

The Sun, I know, but this report is quite interesting if true, because it contradicts Michelle Swing's denial of knowledge about the property transfers by indicating that Warner sent her a letter about it and may have even spoken with her on the phone:

Nashville bomb: Anthony Quinn Warner told woman he gave homes to he ‘intended to spend Christmas in woods with his dogs’
Grant Hodgson
Nashville, Tennessee | Dec 27 2020, 10:55 ETUpdated: Dec 27 2020, 14:49 ET

NASHVILLE suspected suicide bomber Anthony Quinn Warner told the woman he gifted his two homes to that he “intended to travel on Christmas Eve to spend a few weeks in the woods with his dogs,” The US Sun can reveal.

In a November letter to Michelle Swing, 29, revealing he had signed a house over to her, Warner said his basement was “not normal” and urged her to “take a look”.

The 63-year-old, missing since a huge explosion tore through downtown Nashville on Christmas Day, is also believed by police to have once had a relationship with Swing's mother.

Swing is believed to have told investigators she has never met Warner but last spoke to him a week before Thanksgiving.

She has also passed on the letter he sent to her to the FBI.

The letter contains detailed information about the home he gifted her last month.

It concluded with the bizarre and sinister lines: “The attic has plywood and lighting, take a look. The basement is not normal, take a look. Woof woof Julio”.

[...]

Swing told The Daily Mail: "In the state of Tennessee you can deed property to someone else without their consent or their signature or anything.

"I didn't even buy the house he just deeded it over to me without my knowledge. So this all very weird to me, that’s about all I can say."

[...]

Not to mention the suspicion by police that he had a relationship with her mother, which, depending on how far back such a relationship went, could perhaps mean he was her biological dad (that is a rumor that's going around).
Marionumber1

Blog: View Blog (0)

Previous

Return to General Discussion