"Viruses": Tiny Invisible Airborne Killer-Dots. (Really?)

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: "Viruses": Tiny Invisible Airborne Killer-Dots. (Really?

Postby MacCruiskeen » Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:09 am

See above.
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby MacCruiskeen » Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:24 am

27 Aug 2021: Dr. Tom Cowan and Dr. Andrew Kaufman interviewed by Mike Adams (1h 06s). Very clear discussion.

https://odysee.com/@WakeUpMirror:3/DRC-DAK-MA-VPF:c
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby Harvey » Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:50 pm

MacCruiskeen » Fri Dec 03, 2021 4:24 pm wrote:27 Aug 2021: Dr. Tom Cowan and Dr. Andrew Kaufman interviewed by Mike Adams (1h 06s). Very clear discussion.

It is striking to me that these men are doing science. Testing hypotheses. Do Joe and Mental disagree?
And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Blog: View Blog (20)

Postby DrEvil » Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:08 pm

I know I'm shooting the messenger here, but Mike Adams?! Even if you ignore Natural News (which is an insane clusterfuck in itself), the guy ran a pro-Trump fake news empire in the run-up to the 2016 election, financed by unspecified rich people. The guy lies for a living.

Anyone willingly associating with him is suspect as fuck.
"I only read American. I want my fantasy pure." - Dave
DrEvil

Postby MacCruiskeen » Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:40 pm

DrEvil » Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:08 pm wrote:I know I'm shooting the messenger here, but Mike Adams?! Even if you ignore Natural News (which is an insane clusterfuck in itself), the guy ran a pro-Trump fake news empire in the run-up to the 2016 election, financed by unspecified rich people. The guy lies for a living.

u r a good thniker ,dr evil, u r not supscet as fuck , no way

u r agnaist trump and that is good enough for me , follow the science trmup is evil, we r good, this is teh good thniking , who care's what anyone say's, trump loves putin , adams loves TRUMP that coan and kufman must be nuts to talk to tihs guy , ROTFL flat earthers i bet they love trump too lol, why dont they talk to counterpunsch or rachel or cnn or npr or bbc if they are so smart ANSWER ME THAT lol , i have never seen a atom that must mean atoms dont exist RIGHT rotflmao, only a FACIST would even listen to this shit LOL #ifuknlovescience #defendreason #clapforcarers #wearafuckingmask smgdh i am a good person

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby MacCruiskeen » Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:47 am

Béchamp or Pasteur?: A Lost Chapter in the History of Biology, by E. Douglas Hume, 1923

Archive.org free pdf, 314 pp.: https://ia802607.us.archive.org/7/items ... hume_0.pdf
(posted for reference, haven't read it yet)

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:50 pm

Harvey » 04 Dec 2021 03:50 wrote:
MacCruiskeen » Fri Dec 03, 2021 4:24 pm wrote:27 Aug 2021: Dr. Tom Cowan and Dr. Andrew Kaufman interviewed by Mike Adams (1h 06s). Very clear discussion.

It is striking to me that these men are doing science. Testing hypotheses. Do Joe and Mental disagree?

I had a post here but it got lost. I watched that video. I startedwatching and listening with an open mind. I even kept watching it after the host wondered why an infectious organism wasn't as easy to manage as Roundup.

Even after the said it was "never seen" despite the Imaging by Leon Caly's team in Melbourne in Jan 2020 that shows what the virus looks like and the work that team did maps its genome. That the stuff they imaged and sequenced was virus taken from an infectious patient even tho these guys claim its all just stuff someone downloaded.

Despite the fact they kept claiming an infectious piece of genetic material should behave like an inert chemical and because it doesn't the whole thing is bullshit.

I'll never get that hour of my life back. Well closer to two hours cos I went thru and specificallly criticised their points. I was gonna do it again too but I realised I was wasting my time. You won't read it with an open mind. Mac certainly won't and I don't think anyone else will either.

All they needed was one data point, one piece of evidence that showed what they were saying was potentially a viable theory. One study, one series of experiments. Anything. And I would have given it consideration. They didn't do that.

They just spoke shit without once backing up what they said with actual verifiable evidence.

There is no science in there. I dunno what you think science is but it isn't what happened on that video.

But you know what? Act like they are right. Go on. Don't bother with hygiene. Fuck random strangers with without condoms. Its your life.
Joe Hillshoist

Postby MacCruiskeen » Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:30 am

Joe Hillshoist wrote:they kept claiming an infectious piece of genetic material should behave like an inert chemical

No they didn't. Either you're making it up or you never listened to them or you failed to understand what they were saying. If you want todeny this, produce a quote (and a timestamp so I can check it myself). Also: in using the word "infectious" you're begging the question.
I'll never get that hour of my life back. [No Comment] Well closer to two hours cos I went thru and specificallly criticised their points.

Oh did ye, aye?
I was gonna do it again too

Sure you were.
For all your bluster, you make only one concrete claim about the science;

Joe Hillshoist wrote:Even after the said it was "never seen" despite the Imaging by Leon Caly's team in Melbourne in Jan 2020 that shows what the virus looks like and the work that team did maps its genome. That the stuff they imaged and sequenced was virus taken from an infectious patient even tho these guys claim its all just stuff someone downloaded.

Of course you give no links or references. So I google Caly's name and arrive at the website of the Doherty Institute. Since you're clearly so well-acquainted with the paper in which Caly et al allegedly did what you tell me they've done, you might have directed me (all of us) to that paper, but never mind. I want to know exactly how this crack team "imaged and sequenced" the KIller Dot and "show[ed] what the virus looks like" and "map[ped] its genome". Sic.

So I carry on searching (don't mention it, my task in life is looking things up for you) and arrive at the website of VIDRL:

VIDRL wrote:our scientists were the first to grow the virus in the laboratory outside of China
https://www.doherty.edu.au/our-work/ins ... r-covid-19

We're getting warmer now. Can't be long till we find out the exact methodology by which Caly's team achieved all these feats. Maybe I'll eventually succeed in identifying and isolating this pathbreaking paper, at long last.

So finally, after some more searching: Bingo -

Abstract:
Isolation [SIC] and rapid sharing of the 2019 novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) from the first patient diagnosed with COVID-19 in Australia
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32237278/

Full paper: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7228321/

And what does it show?

A 58-year-old diabetic former smoker turned up at the hospital with a bad cough. He was also short of breath and running a fever. The scientists (or more likely: the lab technicians) "found" the "virus" -- the virus, just that one, right? No others? No common-cold or familar flu viruses, for instance? -- in the man's snot and spittle (though not in any of his other bodily fluids) by running up to 45 cycles of the fabled PCR "test". The boffins (or much more likely: their bored subordinates) then squirted that gunk onto some frozen monkey-kidney cells, centrifuged the mess, stained the product, embedded it in a resin pellet, sliced the pellet into ultrathin sections, stuck those slices under an electron microscope, bombarded them with electrons, looked at the resultant images, and [cue drumroll]... failed to find what they were looking for.

So then, after racking their brains, they added some other stuff to the mixture, waited a bit, and carefully scrutinised the various shapes shown in their new round of micrographs, until finally -- among all the other bits and pieces those images showed -- Caly and his team spotted something roundish and maybe kind of spiky-looking (depending on how you look at it), and this they proudly dubbed "the virus". Cue fanfare.

Note, though:

1) It may well have been a mere artifact of the whole lengthy, complicated, messy, destructive process;
and
2) Even more fundamentally: At no point did they demonstrate (or question the dogma) that these tiny wee blurry spiky-looking things actually
a) originated outside the man's body and then invaded it, or
b) were the cause of the man's cough or of any of his other symptoms.

So how quickly and easily did they manage to "find" these wee blurry spiky-looking things, these Flying Killer Dots?

Following several failures to recover virions with the characteristic fringe of surface spike proteins, it was found that adding trypsin to the cell culture medium immediately improved virion morphology.

Well, it would, wouldn't it! Adding a digestive enzyme to the cell culture might be expected to corrode some of those cells, altering their form and making them look a bit raggedy round the edges, just as adding live piranhas to your bathwater will probably have a similar effect on your skin.

I can "find" a zebra by painting stripes on a horse, if I can just get Dobbin to sit still long enough. (And by god I will, I'll show the old nag who's master, I'll whip him till he behaves himself. That's Science.)
"We applied standard techniques to isolate the virus" -- indeed they did, and it is precisely the efficacy and reliabilty of these "standard isolation techniques" that is being questioned by Dr Cowan, Dr Kaufman, Dr Lanka and an increasing number of other doctors and scientists. In what way can these "standard isolation techniques" truly be said to isolate anything, much less prove either the invasiveness or the pathogenicity of the thing so "isolated" (sic)?

But this is December 2021, and Anything Goes. If commonly-understood terms such as "case" and "vaccine" and "pandemic" can be redefined at will by the WHO or the CDC or the FDA or the RKI or any other bossy but fragile giant egg, then we mere mortals have no reason to be surprised (and no right to object) when everyday words such as "isolate" are also used to "mean" something they demonstrably do not mean to anyone except the Masters of Virology, those infallible, incorruptible and omniscient Gods in White.

“When I use a word,” Humpty Virumpty said in rather a scornful tone, “it means just what I choose it to mean—neither more nor less.”
“The question is,” said Alice, “whether you can make words mean so many different things.”
“The question is,” said Humpty Virumpty, “which is to be master—that's all.”

https://www.thoughtco.com/humpty-dumpty ... ge-2670315

Last edited by MacCruiskeen on Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby MacCruiskeen » Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:47 am

To clean up a room efficiently and effectively, begin by gathering, classifying, dissecting and closely examining every new dustmote you find, so that you can see exactly how it resembles or differs from that wicked old dustmote that scared you so badly back in 2019.

Your room will be spotless in no time, we promise. Then you can relax and breathe easy forever, or at least until you find a new mutant dustmote.

NEWS 15 January 2021

Alarming COVID-19 variants show vital role of genomic surveillance

Efforts to track SARS-CoV-2 sequences have helped identify worrying variants — but researchers are blind to emerging mutations in some regions.

David Cyranoski

2021 is shaping up to be the year of COVID-19 variants. In the past two months, scientists have identified several fast-spreading variants that have prompted government restrictions in many countries — and new variants are being detected more frequently.

The COVID-19 pandemic has ushered in an era of genomic surveillance in which scientists are tracking genomic changes to a dustmote virus at a speed and scale never seen before. ... In the past year, more than 360,000 SARS-CoV-2 genomes have been sequenced and stored on GISAID, a non-profit online database for sharing viral genomes. ...

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-00065-4

Seriously, whom is this bizarre neurotic rigmarole actually helping? And how, exactly? In what way is it protecting anyone's health or improving anyone's life?
Sharon Peacock, a microbiologist at the University of Cambridge, UK, is pleased to see surveillance informing policy. Peacock, who chairs COG-UK, says she faced pushback when she proposed the consortium in March. Coronaviruses mutate slowly compared with influenza, and some researchers warned that surveillance efforts would find just a bunch of meaningless mutations. But her proposal won the day — and a £20-million (US$27-million) grant.

Aha.

The true impact of genomic surveillance will become clear when people see evidence that it prevented disease and death, says Peacock.

Right. We're still waiting.

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby Harvey » Sun Dec 05, 2021 11:09 am

The core point about "isolation" in virology, appears to be that instead of arriving at purity, as with refining a chemical, the process itself introduces more and more foreign biological material, not just from other humans, but from other species, until something is found which relates to prior things found when adding the same kinds of foreign biological material to a sample. A virologist uses the word isolate, but he is actually talking about a process of progressive contamination, the strangest method of isolating or refining anything I've ever heard of.

Can you comment Joe?
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Postby DrEvil » Sun Dec 05, 2021 3:56 pm

MacCruiskeen » Sat Dec 04, 2021 2:40 am wrote:
DrEvil » Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:08 pm wrote:I know I'm shooting the messenger here, but Mike Adams?! Even if you ignore Natural News (which is an insane clusterfuck in itself), the guy ran a pro-Trump fake news empire in the run-up to the 2016 election, financed by unspecified rich people. The guy lies for a living.

u r a good thniker ,dr evil, u r not supscet as fuck , no way

u r agnaist trump and that is good enough for me , follow the science trmup is evil, we r good, this is teh good thniking , who care's what anyone say's, trump loves putin , adams loves TRUMP that coan and kufman must be nuts to talk to tihs guy , ROTFL flat earthers i bet they love trump too lol, why dont they talk to counterpunsch or rachel or cnn or npr or bbc if they are so smart ANSWER ME THAT lol , i have never seen a atom that must mean atoms dont exist RIGHT rotflmao, only a FACIST would even listen to this shit LOL #ifuknlovescience #defendreason #clapforcarers #wearafuckingmask smgdh i am a good person

You're right. I need to balance my life. Thankfully Dr. Kaufman sells magical water sticks containing "mother water" that will turn my tap water into a liquid crystalline state that harmonizes and regenerates me, and it's only $179.90 for the basic kit! And if that wasn't enough, Dr. Cowan is gracious enough to sell Deep Sleep Grounding Bags that repel EMFs, containing only the finest, hand-mined pink Tesla crystals, and delivered in a military-grade Faraday bag at only $109.90!

DrEvil

Postby Harvey » Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:30 pm

Do they really?
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Postby DrEvil » Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:36 pm

Absolutely! This is the finest science available, tapping into the Earth's healing pulse directly. They tested it on twins. Both of them! The website even has a button that says "Science" on it. *

I'm starting to think there might be a market in Hydrated Water™. 110% Pure Water with Healing Crystals™ embedded in the Bottle™ (extra Bottles™ available for a limited time only for the low low price of $99.99)! Now with 10% more H2O™!

Carefully processed by left handed, blind Tibetan monks to remove every trace of Dihydrogen Monoxide, a common pollutant in every source of water worldwide, Hydrated Water™ is the purest, most amazingly awesome Quantum™ water available anywhere.
(May contain traces of deadly nightshade. Consult your doctor before drinking)

Do you want your Children™ to drink polluted water? Buy Now! Only $199.99 per gallon!

* Yes, really. I wish I was making it up, but I'm not (except the Hydrated Water part).
DrEvil

Postby Harvey » Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:50 pm

But do they really?
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Postby DrEvil » Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:37 am

Yes, really.

What do you call the guy who finished last in his class in med school? Answer: doctor. That's these guys (actually one is a psychiatrist and the other one gave up his medical license after it was suspended). Now they have a good thing going selling unregulated new age voodoo crap to gullible idiots, which is why they appear on the shows of compulsive liars like Mike Adams, so they can sell more stuff. You don't have to be a big corporation to be in it for the money.
DrEvil

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion