Where is UFOlogy at in 2015?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Where is UFOlogy at in 2015?

Postby BenDhyan » Sat Oct 23, 2021 8:10 pm

It's a no brainer, there are aliens here...

‘We hope it’s not an adversary here on Earth’: NASA leader suggests UFOs could be aliens

by Jerry Dunleavy, Justice Department Reporter | | October 23, 2021

Bill Nelson, who has served as President Joe Biden’s NASA administrator since May, said Tuesday he didn’t know for sure what some of the unidentified aerial phenomena seen by Navy pilots are. He said, however, that “we hope it’s not an adversary here on Earth that has that kind of technology,” bringing up the topic of the search for alien life and the mystery of UFOs unprompted after a back-and-forth about what would happen if a massive asteroid hit the Earth.

“Before we leave, I haven’t even talked about the search for extraterrestrial life. What do you think we’re doing on Mars? We’re looking for life. This is a part of NASA’s mission. That’s what this telescope is gonna be looking for. Are there other planets elsewhere that there is life?” Nelson said near the end of a wide-ranging hourlong discussion with Larry Sabato of the University of Virginia’s Center for Politics. “I know what you’ve seen is what those Navy pilots saw in 2004, and there have been some 300 sightings since then.

Nelson said that “I’ve talked to those pilots, and they know they saw something, and their radars locked onto it, and then all of a sudden it was here," as he looked down, “on the surface and then it’s there," as he pointed up.

“And they don’t know what it is, and we don’t know what it is. We hope it’s not an adversary here on Earth that has that kind of technology. But it’s something. And so, this is a mission that we’re constantly looking — what, who is out there? Who are we? How did we get here? How did we become as we are? How did we develop? How did we civilize? And are those same conditions out there in a universe that has billions of other suns in billions of other galaxies — it’s so large I can’t conceive it,” he continued.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/defense-national-security/we-hope-its-not-an-adversary-here-on-earth-nasa-leader-suggests-ufos-could-be-aliens

Ben D
BenDhyan

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby BenDhyan » Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:50 am

Out with the UAP and in with the TAO!AMSG..
Defense officials announce new UFO task force

November 23, 2021

The Department of Defense is rolling out a new group tasked with finding and identifying UFOs in restricted airspace, officials said Tuesday.

The new outfit comes after the intelligence community verified a series of unexplained aerial phenomena sightings by the military earlier this year, but said it could not identify the mysterious vehicles, in a report to Congress detailing the government’s knowledge of UFOs.

The Airborne Object Identification and Management Synchronization Group will succeed the Navy’s Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force, an arm of the military started last year to “improve its understanding of, and gain insight into” UFOs, according to a press release.

“Incursions by any airborne object into our SUA pose safety of flight and operations security concerns, and may pose national security challenges,” the department wrote.

https://nypost.com/2021/11/23/ufo-task-force-announced-at-department-of-defense/

Ben D
BenDhyan

Postby 8bitagent » Fri May 13, 2022 5:41 am

I know it's not as mind blowing as "Jan 6th testimony" or "Ukraine military budgets" or "federal reserve" rates....but it's still mainstream news

'One of the greatest mysteries of our time': Congress to hold UFO hearing next week

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/05/1 ... g-00031367

Congress set to hold first open hearing on UFOs in half-century

https://nypost.com/2022/05/10/congress- ... f-century/
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby elfismiles » Tue May 17, 2022 10:02 am

LIVE NOW:

Live: First Public Congressional UFO Hearings Since 1966
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TL4MPXXetCo
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby Luther Blissett » Tue May 17, 2022 1:24 pm

Post your leaks from the closed session here.
The Rich and the Corporate remain in their hundred-year fever visions of Bolsheviks taking their stuff - JackRiddler
Luther Blissett

Postby liminalOyster » Tue May 17, 2022 5:26 pm

Related and making the rounds today:

Asymptotic burnout and homeostatic awakening: a possible solution to the Fermi paradox?
Michael L. Wong and Stuart Bartlett
Published:04 May 2022
https://doi.org/10.1098/rsif.2022.0029

Abstract
Previous studies show that city metrics having to do with growth, productivity and overall energy consumption scale superlinearly, attributing this to the social nature of cities. Superlinear scaling results in crises called ‘singularities’, where population and energy demand tend to infinity in a finite amount of time, which must be avoided by ever more frequent ‘resets’ or innovations that postpone the system's collapse. Here, we place the emergence of cities and planetary civilizations in the context of major evolutionary transitions. With this perspective, we hypothesize that once a planetary civilization transitions into a state that can be described as one virtually connected global city, it will face an ‘asymptotic burnout’, an ultimate crisis where the singularity-interval time scale becomes smaller than the time scale of innovation. If a civilization develops the capability to understand its own trajectory, it will have a window of time to affect a fundamental change to prioritize long-term homeostasis and well-being over unyielding growth—a consciously induced trajectory change or ‘homeostatic awakening’. We propose a new resolution to the Fermi paradox: civilizations either collapse from burnout or redirect themselves to prioritizing homeostasis, a state where cosmic expansion is no longer a goal, making them difficult to detect remotely.
https://royalsocietypublishing.org/doi/ ... .2022.0029
"It's not rocket surgery." - Elvis
liminalOyster

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Wed May 18, 2022 8:44 pm

These UFOs/UAPs have been described as dark cubes inside clear spheres with the corners touching the spheres.

Joe Hillshoist

Postby Belligerent Savant » Sun May 22, 2022 1:32 pm

@brainsturbator
·
May 17

Since we're buckling up for a 70's re-run, and I've been having a pleasantly paranormal spring, I finally broke the shrinkwrap on the second volume of Vallee's journals covering that decade. The man never disappoints.

https://twitter.com/brainsturbator/stat ... OrwrBc9iLw
Belligerent Savant

Postby semper occultus » Fri Nov 04, 2022 6:03 am

Talking of Vallee :
Here he describes his investigation, with Paola Harris, of a previous unknown UFO crash that took place shortly after, and in the vacinity of the very first atomic explosion in 1945 in New Mexico. The craft was observed by witnesses for ten days while the army worked to build a road, bring in a heavy truck, and haul it away. Only in recent years have the witnesses been willing to describe what they saw. Vallée provides historical context for this unique event and also sheds light on highly classified government efforts to make sense of the artifacts retrieved from UFO crash sites.

(Recorded on September 17, 2022)

semper occultus

Postby Harvey » Fri Nov 11, 2022 4:40 pm

Really enjoyed that. Thanks Semper.
And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Blog: View Blog (20)

Postby Handsome B. Wonderful » Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:17 am

Unidentified objects shot down over Billings Montana, Alaska, Yukon and now Lake Huron.
Born we are the same, within the silence, indifference be Thy name
Torn we walk alone, we sleep in silent shades
The grandeur fades, the meaning never known- 'Born' Nevermore
Handsome B. Wonderful

Postby Harvey » Mon Feb 13, 2023 7:00 am

It is an interesting development. Here is an earlier claim from Russia: https://houstonherald.com/2023/01/suspe ... er-russia/

A separate thread might be warranted with particular regard to discussion of whether reports consist of genuine UFO's Vs potential globalist/deep state scenario's - toward more global response etc.

The latter possibility does seem to have some circumstantial supporting evidence. For example, simulated ET close encounters have been taking place over the last decade in British schools. I know of one such event from a first hand witness which included a 'found specimen', a slimy pulsating alien egg discovered after teachers revealed the school had been visited by an alien spacecraft over night. The children were subjected to some kind of "light show" and shown two short films projected onto a screen during assembly, one with newsreel style footage of an alien invasion actually occurring and the second showing images of something colliding with the Earth and completely destroying it. This event so traumatised some of the children, a number of parents withdrew them from the school.

Here are some others:

https://www.mumsnet.com/talk/am_i_being ... t-the-plot

15/01/2020 07:16

DS class did the one with the alien and the egg (google it). It involves alien messages appearing on the whiteboard, a giant egg being found on the school playing field, etc.

DS is autistic and doesn't always know what is and isn't real. He was absolutely distraught, thought aliens were invading, school couldn't calm him down and had to call me to come collect him. He spent the next week petrified at every little thing.

https://www.mumsnet.com/talk/am_i_being ... hought-out

23/01/2018 09:57

Yesterday my kids went to school to find that aliens had broken in, in the middle of the night, there was police tape everywhere, a special assembly held so they would be able to watch the footage and then look for clues etc.

The problem is - my 4 year od is autistic and I could not get him down last night at all, he was too frightened to sleep until midnight. Both my children were worried about aliens coming back into our own house - intrusive thoughts etc etc. They are both literal, sensitive and on the anxious side, but are not unusually jumpy or neurotic and I don't believe that they would have been the only scared kids.

AIBU to think that school should have thought about the impact on reception year kids, or on children with special needs? Would your kids have been unsettled by this?

Edited for mistakes
Last edited by Harvey on Mon Feb 13, 2023 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Blog: View Blog (20)

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Mon Feb 13, 2023 7:10 am

semper occultus » 04 Nov 2022 20:03 wrote:Talking of Vallee :
Here he describes his investigation, with Paola Harris, of a previous unknown UFO crash that took place shortly after, and in the vacinity of the very first atomic explosion in 1945 in New Mexico. The craft was observed by witnesses for ten days while the army worked to build a road, bring in a heavy truck, and haul it away. Only in recent years have the witnesses been willing to describe what they saw. Vallée provides historical context for this unique event and also sheds light on highly classified government efforts to make sense of the artifacts retrieved from UFO crash sites.

(Recorded on September 17, 2022)

Awesome Semper.

Around 1 hr 15-17 minutes in he mentions people having dreams about people falling from clouds and buildings and the first thing I thought of was 9/11.
Joe Hillshoist

Postby Grizzly » Mon Feb 13, 2023 6:04 pm

“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby elfismiles » Tue Feb 14, 2023 1:17 pm

Forbidden Science 5, Pacific Heights: The Journals of Jacques Vallee 2000-2009
Paperback – January 2, 2023