stickdog99

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Coronavirus Crisis: Main Thread

Postby stickdog99 » Sat Nov 26, 2022 10:26 pm

stickdog99

Postby stickdog99 » Sat Nov 26, 2022 10:30 pm

As an Oncologist I Am Seeing People With Stable Cancer Rapidly Progress After Being Forced to Have a Booster

There follows a letter from Dr. Angus Dalgleish, Professor of Oncology at St George’s University of London, to Dr. Kamran Abbasi, the Editor in Chief of the BMJ. It was written in support of a colleague’s plea to Dr. Abbasi that the BMJ make valid informed consent for Covid vaccination a priority topic.

Dear Kamran Abbasi,

Covid no longer needs a vaccine programme given the average age of death of Covid in the U.K. is 82 and from all other causes is 81 and falling.

The link with clots, myocarditis, heart attacks and strokes is now well accepted, as is the link with myelitis and neuropathy. (We predicted these side effects in our June 2020 QRBD article Sorensen et al. 2020, as the blast analysis revealed 79% homologies to human epitopes, especially PF4 and myelin.)

However, there is now another reason to halt all vaccine programmes. As a practising oncologist I am seeing people with stable disease rapidly progress after being forced to have a booster, usually so they can travel.

Even within my own personal contacts I am seeing B cell-based disease after the boosters. They describe being distinctly unwell a few days to weeks after the booster – one developing leukaemia, two work colleagues Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma, and an old friend who has felt like he has had Long Covid since receiving his booster and who, after getting severe bone pain, has been diagnosed as having multiple metastases from a rare B cell disorder.

I am experienced enough to know that these are not the coincidental anecdotes that many suggest, especially as the same pattern is being seen in Germany, Australia and the USA.

stickdog99

Postby stickdog99 » Sat Nov 26, 2022 11:43 pm

stickdog99

Postby Grizzly » Sun Nov 27, 2022 8:30 am

Dr. Fauci's 7-Hour Deposition Blacked Out by Media — Here is the Most Damning Revelation That Came Out - Becker News
https://beckernews.com/dr-faucis-7-hour-deposition-blacked-out-by-media-here-is-the-most-damning-revelation-that-came-out-47857/
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Belligerent Savant » Mon Nov 28, 2022 2:46 pm

Another example of the asshole 'we didn't really have a lockdown in the U.S.' crowd, courtesy of 'Trixie':

More responses to 'Trixie':

'Just shut the fuck up' is the minimal reply to 'Trixie' and those of her ilk.

https://twitter.com/kiley_holliday/stat ... BBAxaKPmlA
Belligerent Savant

Postby stickdog99 » Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:19 pm

stickdog99

Postby Pele'sDaughter » Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:10 am

I think the short answer is that we're domesticated from birth to accept authority and what authority says and claims to be valid. Just the mask thing reveals how brain dead the average American is and that's all I have experience with but it's obvious the problem doesn't just lie with us. I would've thought that surely 99% of us would know (even if we just apply logic) that the materials in the paper masks aren't robust enough to keep out (or in) a virus since those particles are much smaller than bacteria, but people are still wearing them even when not required. Am I the only one who is absolutely shocked by this one fact alone? Have most of us lost our reasoning ability altogether?
Don't believe anything they say.
And at the same time,
Don't believe that they say anything without a reason.
---Immanuel Kant
Pele'sDaughter

Postby Belligerent Savant » Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:18 am

Salient observations.
I am no longer shocked, but remain utterly disappointed at the complete departure of discernment and bare-minimum critical thinking among so many. Years of priming, conditioning and propaganda-- modulated as needed over the years -- will take its toll on the majority, clearly.

'They' (those in positions to influence en masse, however centralized or not) have been fine-tuning their tactics for years. And now with social media and hi-speed internet, the casual thinker is largely fully compromised/corrupted.

The masks were a litmus test from the onset. Wearing masks may have been understandable [psychologically] during those early months of fierce fear-mongering, but any continued usage, promotion or recommendations of face coverings at this point is nothing less than grotesque.

@Humble_Analysis
·
Well surprise, surprise - large, multi-country WHO study finds N95 masks don’t work, either.
Medical Masks Versus N95 Respirators for Preventing COVID-19 Among Health Care Workers

A Randomized Trial

https://www.acpjournals.org/doi/10.7326/M22-1966

https://twitter.com/Humble_Analysis/sta ... -CtPq5Do-A
Belligerent Savant

Postby Harvey » Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:52 am

Interesting. The Israeli group (although a much smaller sample size) appears to show a massively increased proportion of confirmed positives in both groups (medial mask and N95) over the other locations, while Pakistan had the lowest proportion of positive cases. I wonder what that could mean? The only substantial variable unique to Israel (I can think of) is the much higher rate of 'vaccination', with proportionately lower doses in Pakistan...

Although subjects were excluded 2 or 10 weeks after taking the shots, it isn't clear whether the recorded cases took place pre or post 'vaccination'. It is certainly possible that mRNA injections may be more relevant to cases than masks, but that is without the purview of this trial. My purely anecdotal experience is that everyone I know who contracted Covid, with one exception that I am aware of, did so after the shot. The exception is myself. I got it while spending a week with my mother. She did have most of the recommended Covid shots, despite my appeals to her (she's more stubborn than I am, if that's possible) but contracted Covid almost immediately after her first 'vaccination'.

:shrug:
And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Blog: View Blog (20)

Postby drstrangelove » Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:09 pm

Pele'sDaughter » Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:10 am wrote:I think the short answer is that we're domesticated from birth to accept authority and what authority says and claims to be valid. Just the mask thing reveals how brain dead the average American is and that's all I have experience with but it's obvious the problem doesn't just lie with us. I would've thought that surely 99% of us would know (even if we just apply logic) that the materials in the paper masks aren't robust enough to keep out (or in) a virus since those particles are much smaller than bacteria, but people are still wearing them even when not required. Am I the only one who is absolutely shocked by this one fact alone? Have most of us lost our reasoning ability altogether?

large portions of the population suffer from a neurosis that can be treated much in the same way clutching rosary beads eased devil-based anxieties in previous eras. people want to be in control of things out of their control. so they will crawl to safety beneath their desks in the event of a nuclear attack, or wear normal cloth masks during a pandemic, or pretend the vaccine they took is a vaccine, and that it's safe and effective.

to be fair, n95s do actually work though(so far as blocking viral particles) and many of the covidian types i see wear these.
drstrangelove

Postby Belligerent Savant » Tue Nov 29, 2022 2:39 pm

drstrangelove » Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:09 am wrote:
to be fair, n95s do actually work though(so far as blocking viral particles) and many of the covidian types i see wear these.

This can't be stated without proper qualifiers. Living in a hermetically-sealed bubble can "work" to prevent exposure to pathogens, but it wouldn't be very good for health over an extended period of time, now, would it?

(The following isn't directed at you, specifically, but it's another reiteration of issues that persist/remain a topic of discourse for a variety of reasons)

A properly-fitted N95 mask may offer an amount of protection in certain conditions for a period of time, but a properly fitted N95 has drawbacks: limited ability to breathe freely, above-average intake of your exhaled breath (which is not advisable), and accumulation of moisture/bacteria when worn for extended periods; subsequent and repeat inhalation of bacteria-accumulated moisture particles cause respiratory issues over time. etc.

In short, in the REAL WORLD, many are not wearing N95 properly, and among those that do wear a properly fitted N95 (which are currently NOT made for children), extensive use of the same mask, even within a given day, IS detrimental to health (see the linked Randomized Trial study in my prior posting above as one clear example of how masks don't work in many practical scenarios).

Edit to add: All regions with high mask (and "vaccine") compliance rates continued to see uptick in spread during swells, regardless. No region "stopped" the spread of covid, irrespective of intervention policies. See China, right now, for how "zero covid" restrictions are currently faring.

1 more edit: As more recent data indicates, highly 'vaccinated' regions appear to be facing continued or increased rates of covid, and also higher excess mortality, compared to regions with low covid 'vax' intake. Some of that data has been shared here in this thread. How these trends develop in the months ahead remain TBD but initial returns (just over 18 months or so since mass deployment of mRNA products) are not good.

But I'll repeat what I've typed here many times: anyone can wear whatever they want to wear on their head (or any other body part); the core issue here is with mandates (which, to repeat, are highly unethical and counter to fundamental human rights), and the false advertising of how such face coverings actually "work" in real world settings without any added mention of potential harms, etc. (not to mention the fact that Covid is of minimal consequence to the majority of those that may catch it, so at best any 'recommendations' should be focused on those of greater risk of moderate/severe symptoms only, and certainly not children or healthy individuals).

I’m a surgeon that has performed over 10,000 surgical procedures wearing a surgical mask. However, that fact alone doesn’t really qualify me as an expert on the matter. More importantly, I am a former editor of a medical journal.

I know how to read the medical literature, distinguish good science from bad, and fact from fiction. Believe me, the medical literature is filled with bad fiction masquerading as medical science. It is very easy to be deceived by bad science.

Since the beginning of the pandemic I’ve read hundreds of studies on the science of medical masks. Based on extensive review and analysis, there is no question in my mind that healthy people should not be wearing surgical or cloth masks. Nor should we be recommending universal masking of all members of the population. That recommendation is not supported by the highest level of scientific evidence.

First, let’s be clear. The premise that surgeons wearing masks serves as evidence that “masks must work to prevent viral transmission” is a logical fallacy that I would classify as an argument of false equivalence, or comparing “apples to oranges.”

Although surgeons do wear masks to prevent their respiratory droplets from contaminating the surgical field and the exposed internal tissues of our surgical patients, that is about as far as the analogy extends. Obviously, surgeons cannot “socially distance” from their surgical patients (unless we use robotic surgical devices, in which case, I would definitely not wear a mask).

The CoVID-19 pandemic is about viral transmission. Surgical and cloth masks do nothing to prevent viral transmission. We should all realize by now that face masks have never been shown to prevent or protect against viral transmission. Which is exactly why they have never been recommended for use during the seasonal flu outbreak, epidemics, or previous pandemics.

The failure of the scientific literature to support medical masks for influenza and all other viruses, is also why Fauci, the US Surgeon General, the CDC, WHO, and pretty much every infectious disease expert stated that wearing masks won’t prevent transmission of SARS CoV-2. Although the public health “authorities” flipped, flopped, and later changed their recommendations, the science did not change, nor did new science appear that supported the wearing of masks in public. In fact, the most recent systemic analysis once again confirms that masks are ineffective in preventing the transmission of viruses like CoVID-19: https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/26/5/19-0994_article

If a surgeon were sick, especially with a viral infection, they would not perform surgery as they know the virus would NOT be stopped by their surgical mask.

Another area of “false equivalence” has to do with the environment in which the masks are worn. The environments in which surgeons wear masks minimize the adverse effects surgical masks have on their wearers.

Unlike the public wearing masks in the community, surgeons work in sterile surgical suites equipped with heavy duty air exchange systems that maintain positive pressures, exchange and filter the room air at a very high level, and increase the oxygen content of the room air. These conditions limit the negative effects of masks on the surgeon and operating room staff. And yet despite these extreme climate control conditions, clinical studies demonstrate the negative effects (lowering arterial oxygen and carbon dioxide re-breathing) of surgical masks on surgeon physiology and performance.

Surgeons and operating room personnel are well trained, experienced, and meticulous about maintaining sterility. We only wear fresh sterile masks. We don the mask in a sterile fashion. We wear the mask for short periods of time and change it out at the first signs of the excessive moisture build up that we know degrades mask effectiveness and increases their negative effects. Surgeons NEVER re-use surgical masks, nor do we ever wear cloth masks.

The public is being told to wear masks for which they have not been trained in the proper techniques. As a result, they are mishandling, frequently touching, and constantly reusing masks in a way that increase contamination and are more likely than not to increase transmission of disease.

Just go watch people at the grocery story or Walmart and tell me what you think about the effectiveness of masks in the community.

If you can’t help but believe and trust the weak retrospective observational studies and confused public health “authorities” lying to you about the benefits and completely ignoring the risks of medical masks, then you should at least reject the illogical anti-science recommendation to block only 2 of the 3 ports of entry for viral diseases. Masks only cover the mouth and nose. They do not protect the eyes.

Jim Meehan MD is a physician, accomplished leader, and entrepreneur who provides innovative science and solutions that adhere to open, honest, transparent, and uncompromisingly patient-centered principles. He transforms raw data and scientific research into easy to understand information that educates, informs, and motivates changes in behavior to lead to improved health and wellness. Dr. Meehan believes in educating patients to be scientists of their own health.

https://principia-scientific.com/surgeo ... wear-them/
Last edited by Belligerent Savant on Wed Nov 30, 2022 4:21 am, edited 3 times in total.
Belligerent Savant

Postby stickdog99 » Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:17 pm

An actual PPE expert testifies on the actual effectiveness of both cloth and N95 masks

Don't pretend to know anything about this issue if you are not willing to watch a short video about it.
stickdog99

Postby stickdog99 » Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:19 pm

stickdog99

Postby stickdog99 » Wed Nov 30, 2022 5:36 pm

stickdog99

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion