The 'Management' of Celebrities

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

The 'Management' of Celebrities

Postby Belligerent Savant » Fri Nov 04, 2022 9:47 am

Breadcrumbs.

Perhaps this is just 'Ye' being Ye, and little else.

Or perhaps, there is far more to this, and it's not relegated to celebrities alone but other public figures...

["more to this" can also mean that part of the release of information like this -- and other related 'cracks in the dam becoming more prominent' -- is intentional; a 'game within a game'. Or it could be that they realize they're losing full control of the preferred narratives and are attempting forms of damage control. Whatever may be actually happening here, it's becoming a recurring theme across numerous topics of late. And the dam hasn't burst yet]

ye
@kanyewest

What should be obvious by now is that I was raised to stand for my truth regardless of the consequences

So I will say this again I was mentally misdiagnosed and nearly drugged out of my mind to make me a manageable well behaved celebrity

------------------------------------------

@bridgietherease

everything about this is so awful but it's an extra creepy touch that this guy is threatening to totally destroy Kanye's mind - with the line about playtime with his kids and everything! - but says like "medicate the crap out of you [again]" & won't tolerate any cuss words

Nov 4, 2022

---------------------------------------

Jared Fogle-Ding
@77_steeze
Replying to @bridgietherease

Who’s this pinhead?

---------------------------------------

Guerrill@ in the Midst
@rkbfreeme

Replying to @77_steeze and @bridgietherease

https://twitter.com/bridgietherease/sta ... Vzho4PxHBw

An added piece of limited hangout (though given the source, 'limited hangout' may be generous), here:

Pasternak Researched Drugs While He Was In the Military

Another Twitter user found a video of Pasternak saying that he previously worked in the military. He tells the interviewer that he wasn't "governed by the same laws" the typical person is, so he was able to research "all kinds of drugs." This could add credence to the theory of Pasternak utilizing drugs as a form of "mind control" – back in the 50s and 70s, Mk-Ultra activities took place at more than 80 institutions (and the military) under the guise of "research."

https://www.eviemagazine.com/post/kanye ... rol-harley
Belligerent Savant

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: The 'Management' of Celebrities

Postby Belligerent Savant » Fri Nov 04, 2022 9:26 pm

@gnocchiwizard
·
1h

for all who are curious, this speech is interesting. at 9:45 he talks about how his unethical research (focused on drugging people and testing the effects on their physical abilities) was picked up by the canadian military.

hollywood is extremely fucked up and at this point it takes willful blindness not to see that there's something very weird going on with celebrities.

https://twitter.com/gnocchiwizard/statu ... mN9OrEzyOQ

https://twitter.com/bridgietherease/sta ... mN9OrEzyOQ
Belligerent Savant

Postby drstrangelove » Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:32 pm

Scott Joplin was committed to a mental institution in 1914 and subjected to shock therapy until his death in 1917.

there is a history of this sort of stuff long before MK ultra, especially for african-american cultural icons. ishmael reed has a book called 'Mumbo Jumbo', a stranger than fiction story about a cultural conspiracy to acclimitise 'negro' culture into 'african-american' culture, with music serving as the primary means of achieving this, or specifically, the adaptation of ragtime into jazz into rock'n'roll into rap, the last of which largely became the theme song of consumer capitalism in the 90s and early 00s.

kayne isn't crazy. a lot of what he is trying to convey is true. but he fell into the trap of painting all jewish communities with the same brush. it's a historical fact that a specific community of jews in the entertainment industry have flagrantly exploited african-american entertainers for the better part of a century. malcolm x pointed the same thing out. no one disagrees on the facts, only what the facts infer.

the black israelites have done a fantastic job of making it seem as if this new wave of african-american antisemitism stems from a crazy religious conspiracy theory.
drstrangelove

Postby semper occultus » Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:02 am

So he was part of the Canadian branch, like Ewan Cameron
semper occultus

Postby drstrangelove » Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:16 pm

takes an insatiable ego to go up against power in an unsanctioned manner. assange had that as well. it's like a superpower.

drstrangelove

Postby Belligerent Savant » Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:03 pm

Much of this is elemental (MKULTRA-related basics/front-facing info, etc.) for those familiar with historical threads in RI, but worth adding here regardless.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1588 ... 82560.html

Who is Harley Pasternak, the man whom Kanye West has accused of trying to institutionalize him, drug him into oblivion, and take his kids away?

As it turns out, this "personal trainer" is connected to psychological operations, the Canadian military, and other strangeness...

Finding information on Harley has become complicated by recent events. For some odd reason, his Wikipedia page was altered after Kanye's tweet. I wonder why?

The first image below is his current page – the one below it is the archived version from earlier today.

Notice anything missing?

Someone recently removed from Harley Pasternak's Wikipedia entry two main things:

-Any reference to Kanye West
-The lengthy list of his former clients

Curious, isn't it?

Look for yourself:
archive.ph/kspDu

Here's the list of Harley's noteworthy clients. Someone doesn't want you to see this. Note that some of his former clients had mental breakdowns or died under suspicious circumstances: Mac Miller, Brittany Murphy (not listed), and others. (credit to @uncledoomer for the last two)

Also worth noting is the fact that Kanye West was hospitalized in late 2016.

Where was he at the onset of his alleged breakdown?

Harley Pasternak's home, of course!

Note that in the text messages Kanye posted, Harley threatens to have him institutionalized "again."

But just who is Harley Pasternak?

He's a personal trainer, right?

Let's take a look at his background.

At first glance, nothing stands out. He's just an educated man with a master's degree in exercise and nutrition science.

But that isn't the full story...

His Wikipedia page states that "During his time at U of T, Pasternak served as a nutrition and exercise scientist at Department of National Defence's Defence and Civil Institute for Environmental Medicine."

The Department of National Defence (DND) is the Canadian government's department which "supports" the Canadian Armed Forces. It's a civilization organization, a support system of sorts for the military. I'm not sure what the US equiv. would be. DOD? DHS?

Regardless, Harley Pasternak worked as a scientist for two years at DRDC Toronto, one of Defence Research and Development Canada's military research stations. (The DRDC is a part of the DND.)

What sort of stuff is researched at DRDC?

"Human systems integration."

"Social and psychological factors that affect the resolution of conflict."

"Psychology of malicious intent."

"Social and cultural factors influencing behavior."

Literal psyops.

But we don't have to rely on a website to tell us.

Here's Harley Pasternak in his own words:

"Working for the military, I wasn't governed by the same laws that the typical person was, so I could look at the impact of certain drugs that are not every day things."

[LINK to video clip at source]

The stuff with the DND gets weirder.

This branch of the Canadian government once included the Defence Research Board (DRB).

The DRB quite literally funded MKUltra, as did the CIA. This program involved forced experiments with drugs, sensory deprivation, and brainwashing.

Recap: Harley Pasternak, the "personal trainer" who got Kanye institutionalized once – and is allegedly threatening to do it again, have the rapper drugged, and take his kids away – was a scientist at a psyop-oriented military research center, whose work focused on drugs.

Wild.

I'm not a particularly conspiratorial guy, truth be told. But hey, if elites did assign handlers to celebrities, particularly those deemed unpredictable or hard to control, with the purpose of keeping those celebrities in line, those handlers would look *a lot* like Pasternak.

And it isn't too crazy when you think about it.

Guy with military psyop training and exercise science finds work in Hollywood. Set him up with stars under the guise of fitness instruction. Have him keep an eye on them. This doesn't mean he's a secret CIA agent or something.
But it does mean that he's serving powerful interests, or at the very least has their backing.

Even the best personal trainer lacks the ability to get someone institutionalized on a whim.

Pasternak is likely an intermediary for more powerful, shadowy forces in Hollywood.
We're rarely able to peer behind the curtain. Occasions like this are significant because they reveal the secret power dynamics at play in elite society, the mechanisms by which even ultra-wealthy celebrities are kept in line.

How many other Pasternak's are out there?

Most of this thread was drawn from Patrick's Telegram so be sure to follow him over there

https://t.me/patrickcaseyusa

Just so we're clear, under no circumstances should harassment or illegal activity be directed toward anyone involved in this. Play it cool, don't do anything dumb.
The question that remains to be answered is this:

How can a personal trainer get a world famous celebrity institutionalized and drugged into oblivion?

Isn't that something reserved for doctors?

Speaking of doctors...

Say hello to Dr. Michael Farzam! He was/is Kanye's doctor. The good doctor was personally responsible for institutionalizing Kanye back in 2016, an incident which involved Harley Pasternak as well.

Kanye was taken to a hospital on November 21, 2016 after Dr. Farzam called 911. Farzam claimed Kanye was "acting erratically."

Guess where Kanye was taken into custody? Harley Pasternak's home.

Here's the 911 call. You can hear Dr. Farzam on the phone. Listen as he insists that both police and paramedics be sent over to Pasternak's house to deal with Kanye.

[LINK at source]

Here's Harley Pasternak outside his home on November 21, 2016, after Dr. Farzam called 911 to have Kanye 5150'd. He doesn't have much to say at all.

[LINK at source]

So we've established that someone like Pasternak, who it could be alleged functions as handler of sorts, has a broader network to tap into to keep these potentially rogue celebrities in line. (Not accusing either Pasternak or Farzam of committing any crimes btw.)

Many celebrities breakdowns have probably been motivated by stress with no foul play involved. But the text messages Kanye posted were pretty damning: "Do what we say or lose everything." That raises questions about other celebrities whom we've been told to write off as lunatics.
Belligerent Savant

Postby drstrangelove » Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:56 pm

If i told you Kayne West was on the Alex Jones Show wearing a Balenciaga gimp mask using a landing net as a sock puppet of benjamin netanyahu voiced as elmo slowly going through a checklist of hotbutton issues slowly fed to him in an earpiece by whomever has blackmail on him, would you believe me?
drstrangelove

Postby Harvey » Fri Dec 02, 2022 5:22 pm

Probably, although your prior analogy of a psyop car crash is equally surreal, that is to say, entirely descriptive of the the facts. Speaking of facts, has anyone done a voice analysis on the gimp? Just curious...
And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Blog: View Blog (20)

Postby kelley » Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:24 am

this week a friend texted me the OG post-millenial moment was 9/11

she likes sci-fi but doesn't want to live in it

i'm on the fence

but all has rushed outward from that moment

and now the globalist facade is cracking

something drastic and dire looms behind it

there won't be an effort to circle the wagons as in 2008 because these motherfuckers know the jig is up

destroying Ye in public is a preview of that to come

and it's terrifying

his fortunes have evaporated

this is what has been demonstrated for all to witness

it's a reality beyond reality

or that which is truly real
kelley

Postby kelley » Sat Dec 03, 2022 12:14 pm

recall Mike Ruppert's FTW and the fringe peak oil backdrop of that leading up to 9/11

is there even a minor consensus to be found now to frame turns current events may take?

imo 'covid' has poisoned the well for serious discussion

but the relationships resets of any type have to global energy are a second example

currencies being a third

and the implosion of tech a fourth

these are the contemporary "four horsemen" if one allows

(with energy related not necessarily to production/consumption but to climate)

if Ye intuits this he does a poor job of explicating it for his public

but then so did Ruppert in the long run
kelley

Postby Harvey » Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:17 am

The cult gives. The cult takes away.

kelley » Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:14 pm wrote:imo 'covid' has poisoned the well for serious discussion

Absolutely right. The cult, the tyranosaur in the room, they went to war with every single family and every single community on the planet. Then they sat back to watch. With almost complete co-operation from every organ of almost every state in the world. The single most ambitious masterclass in divide and rule from recorded history? Is there a comparison? Never before on this scale, never before with so much risk and never more effective. Look around, those who invested hardest can't unload their stock. Soon they'll be looking for scapegoats to ease the dissonance.

:shrug:
And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Blog: View Blog (20)

Postby stickdog99 » Wed Dec 21, 2022 10:17 pm

2022 Review: When “Conspiracy Theories” Turned Into Obvious Realities

Taylor Hawkins and Studio 666

On March 25th, the world was shocked by the unexpected death of Taylor Hawkins, the drummer of the Foo Fighters. While the circumstances surrounding his death were strange, the timing of this event was simply perplexing.

Exactly one month prior to Hawkins’ death, the Foo Fighters released a horror-comedy movie called Studio 666. The subject of the movie: Members of the Foo Fighters get killed as blood sacrifices to a Satanic music industry.

In the movie, Dave Grohl is possessed by a demon and sacrifices (with gruesome killings) every member of the band, including Taylor Hawkins.

This entire movie was highly symbolic, especially considering what would happen exactly one month after its release. Was this movie a horrific coincidence? Or were they revealing their method?

Drinking Blood

For years, I’ve been writing about the occult elite’s obsession with cannibalism and drinking blood. In occult circles, it is believed that extracting and consuming blood in specific circumstances can have powerful rejuvenating effects – and the potency is multiplied when the “donor” is young. There’s nothing new about those practices as they’ve existed for centuries (see my article on Elizabeth Bathory).

Despite these facts, mass media has been ridiculing this “conspiracy theory”. Then, Megan Fox straight up said that she drinks blood in rituals. During her interview with Glamour Unfiltered, she said:

“But yes, we do consume each other’s blood on occasion for ritual purposes only. It is used for a reason and it is controlled where it’s like, let’s shed a few drops of blood and each drink it.”

Combine Megan Fox’s highly publicized obsession with blood with the countless recent movies revolving around cannibalism, and you get a clear case of Revelation of the Method.

Anne Heche

Anne Heche flails around as she’s forcibly jammed into an ambulance. She’ll be declared dead shortly after.

Every time I think about the footage of Anne Heche attempting to break away from a stretcher that’s carried by a couple of firemen, I get deeply disturbed. And so many questions come to mind. Why did they cover her (as if she was already dead) while she was on the stretcher? Why wasn’t she properly secured on the stretcher? More importantly, why was she trying to get away?

As usual, mass media was quick to conclude that Heche’s erratic behavior was due to drugs and/or alcohol, despite the fact that witnesses stated the contrary. A few months after my article where I explained that Heche was clearly running from something (and not just high out of her mind) the truth finally came out.

A few months after the crash, the coroner concluded that Heche wasn’t under the influence of drugs or alcohol.

So, if Heche was sober during that day, what actually happened? Why did she act this way? It appears that we’ve all witnessed the sacrifice of another celebrity.

Statue Honoring a Pedo

In September, Indiana University unveiled a statue honoring Alfred Kinsey. In my article about Alfred Kinsey, I explained how his “research” was funded by the Rockefeller Foundation and serves as a basis for sexual education in America to this day.

With that being said, here’s a table from his book Sexual Behavior of the Human Male.

Table 34. One of the most horrific tables in scientific history.

Table 34 documents the “sexual responses” of children from infants through teens as recorded by their adult male abusers. These pedophiles conducted sexual experiments on hundreds of children by bringing them to what the experimenters called “orgasm” (screaming, weeping, fighting the sexual “partner”) and timing these responses with a stopwatch.

In short, Table 34 records nothing less than the systematic abuse of over 300 children aged between 5 months to 14 years old. The data it contains is simply horrifying. How can an 11-month-old baby have 14 orgasms in 38 minutes unless it was the result of outright torture?

With all of that being said, the University of Indiana nevertheless unveiled a statue celebrating Alfred Kinsey. Why? Because the occult elite are pedophiles and they want their sick culture to be celebrated.

Kanye’s Revelations

He just said it.

For years, I’ve been writing about celebrities having to sacrifice a loved one to attain a higher level in the industry. I’ve also written about handlers controlling celebrities in extreme ways. While these claims were regarded as crazy “conspiracy theories” by many, Kanye West just said it in unequivocal terms:

“My mama was sacrificed”.

He also mentioned the father of Michael Jordan, the son of Bill Cosby, and the son of Dr. Dre – all dead in mysterious circumstances. According to him, these sacrifices are carried out to “control and traumatize”.

A week prior, Kanye exposed his “personal trainer” Harley Pasternak as an all-out MK handler. He even posted a threatening text message he received from Pasternak.

Still a conspiracy theory?

Balenciaga

I hate this picture.

I’ve been writing about the elite celebrating their pedophilia for years and mainstream media tried hard to suppress this obvious fact. Indeed, my article about Pizzagate was attacked by publications such as the New York Times, even calling The Vigilant Citizen “fake news”.

Then, Balenciaga released an ad campaign that was so vile that everyone had to shut up and face the truth. Even the New York Times.

In a series of upsetting photographs, the geniuses at Balenciaga had children holding plush animals wearing BDSM gear, along with other highly symbolic objects around them (i.e. dog leashes). To make things worse, other pictures actually contained a court ruling regarding child pornography.

Yes, there was a backlash. That’s because there’s a growing number of vigilant citizens out there who forced mainstream media to address this issue. We must keep going.

stickdog99

Postby stickdog99 » Mon Jan 02, 2023 5:26 pm

Not sure where to put this. Note that I am not endorsing everything in this video. I just found it interesting. I have never seen Utopia.

stickdog99

Return to General Discussion