Just had major UFO Sighting

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Just had major UFO Sighting

Postby Ben D » Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:06 pm

If it was a weather balloon or some such, though it is practically stationary, the relative speed difference is the speed of the aircraft and would give the impression of it going very fast in the opposite direction. Not sayin it was...
There is That which was not born, nor created, nor evolved. If it were not so, there would never be any refuge from being born, or created, or evolving. That is the end of suffering. That is God**.

** or Nirvana, Allah, Brahman, Tao, etc...
Ben D

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby BrandonD » Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:39 pm

Ben D » Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:06 pm wrote:If it was a weather balloon or some such, though it is practically stationary, the relative speed difference is the speed of the aircraft and would give the impression of it going very fast in the opposite direction. Not sayin it was...

It definitely appeared to be moving, and fast, but good point nevertheless.
"One measures a circle, beginning anywhere." -Charles Fort
BrandonD

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Karmamatterz » Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:33 am

Hey, it's a break from all the anti-fa threads! Woot!

Okay, living in Ohio we experience weird stuff. I mean it's Ohio right?

I didn't see this on the tele but it occured to me that after so much star gazing over the past week I ought to do a quick search on the latest sighting in Ohio. Apparently was captured video by more than one person.
Pretty odd shape, could be fake for that matter.

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2016/05/ ... -base.html

Sorry it's a Fox link, they have better SEO.
Karmamatterz

Postby Nordic » Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:53 pm

That actually floats quite like a balloon. But a very odd shape. Hmm.
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby Novem5er » Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:25 pm

I want to believe, but yes looked like an odd-shaped balloon. OR it's the most dramatic UFO video in existence because it's just hovering there in the broad daylight!

Regardless, whenever I watch a Fox News clip, I always get distracted by the female newscasters legs! I don't mean to, but dang! I actually can't stand this media tactic to mix sex appeal in with everything. I'm not saying it doesn't work, but its low brow on their part.

Back to UFOs, I live near an Airforce practice bombing range and according to the website AlienStalker, we have more UFO sightings than anywhere in Central Florida. The airfield is probably just a coincidence :P
Novem5er

Postby Iamwhomiam » Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:19 pm

I don't know.I once saw a giant Financial Times tri-folded up as one would a copy to be tossed by a delivery boy. Here it is.
Take a look at some of the rather insane designs some come up with: http://tinyurl.com/jhtcfk3
Iamwhomiam

Postby Novem5er » Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:26 pm

True they can make crazy balloon designs now. That's probably what it is; it's just that the shape is an odd choice and I'd be curious what its designed purpose was. It's nothing nefarious, more than likely.

Talk about crazy balloons, this is one of the weirdest videos I've seen. The creature/UFO/baloon seems to shape shift. It's probably just a shiny balloon that is half inflated, but still. Interesting.

Novem5er

Postby Iamwhomiam » Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:14 pm

It does look like a mylar balloon of a comic cartoon character.
Iamwhomiam

Postby Nordic » Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:40 pm

I saw one a couple of years ago here in LA that was a cube, and it looked like it was made of 1x3 lumber and black visqueen, and it was just tumbling weightlessly through the air. Something very disturbing about even this, because it just seems ominous, something that looks like it could never possibly fly, FLYING. Like a witch in a broomstick.

I took a photo of it on my phone but by the time I enlarged it enough to see it, it was pretty worthless.
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby elfismiles » Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:18 pm

Ugh - as neat as the shape of that ufo is that's a fricking SecureTeam10 hoax video for sure:

They sent the video to Tyler Glockner at Secure Team 10, which describes itself on Twitter as “bringing exposure of the alien phenomenon and those trying to hide it back to the masses,” the paper reported.

Glockner claims the same object has been seen two other times in the skies over Dayton, according to the Mirror.

Secure Team 'HOAX' - UFO International Project
www.ufointernationalproject.com/ufo-pho ... team-hoax/
There are more then a few you tube channels “bringing home the bacon” by faking videos. (Quote from Tyler Glockner owner and creator of secure team ten).

Tyler Glockner - Ufotheater.com
ufotheater.com/tag/tyler-glockner/
Dec 16, 2015 - In August of 2014 when I created the original Secureteam 10 Speedebunking episode, it was an attempt to prevent a laughably simplistic hoax ...

Reality Uncovered Forums • View topic - "Secureteam10," prolific ...
www.realityuncovered.net/forum/viewtopi ... 33&p=38252
Sep 18, 2014 - 5 posts - ‎2 authors
Don't trust the "secureteam." The only thing Tyler Glockner is trying to secure is money." As Astronomy Live pointed out in his video, Tyler ...

Ufo in Daytona, Ohio [Secureteam 10 Fake] | Metabunk
www.metabunk.org › ... › Metabunk › Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky?
May 31, 2016 - Secureteam 10 (Glockner, Tyler) – Originally this channel simply used deceptive interpretations of footage and some silly Photoshop work, but ...

Karmamatterz » 30 Jun 2016 15:33 wrote:Hey, it's a break from all the anti-fa threads! Woot!

Okay, living in Ohio we experience weird stuff. I mean it's Ohio right?

I didn't see this on the tele but it occured to me that after so much star gazing over the past week I ought to do a quick search on the latest sighting in Ohio. Apparently was captured video by more than one person.
Pretty odd shape, could be fake for that matter.

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2016/05/ ... -base.html

Sorry it's a Fox link, they have better SEO.
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Previous

Return to General Discussion