Dreams in Times of the Highly Weird

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Dreams in Times of the Highly Weird

Postby aimdrained » Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:22 am

Our dreams are keys to ourselves and unlocking the mysteries of the world we encounter. Dreams are always useful if we want to engage in and interpret our lives, and they are especially helpful in the Highly Weird times such as the ones we live in. Therefore, lets share any dreams we deem relevant to our current our times.

I'll get us started.

(from another thread)
Six days ago I had a profoundly vivid dream where I saw what appeared to be television coverage inside the Capitol building. The announcer commented on the sudden departure of Bush (and possibly even his death by 'suicide', but i can't remember exactly right). Bush's departure seemed to be a near complete shock that no one had foreseen...

I've had dreams of people dying before. I dreamt of my uncle's death a week before it happened. I'm not saying Bush is going to die, nor am I saying he'll actually leave office, but I do think 'something' is going to happen, and it just might be for the better...

Vague, yeah, I know.

The last dream I'll share is actually not my own, it is a friend's dream, but it ties in with several dreams I had been having over the period. It was Fall '06, and I had been having recurring nightmares of the American police state.
Stormtroopers chasing my friends and I through the dark fields at night while we ran towards a burning city. I remember calling them Hunters, and we were their prey.
My friend related his dream to me and it went thus: my friends and I were at my house, and apparently throughout the dream conversation I kept quiet, except to mention random facts about 9/11 conspiracy (at this point my friend was not introduced to any alternative 9/11 theories). Eventually my warnings grew more dire. I kept telling my friends that 'They' were coming. They ignored my warnings however, until in a fever pitch I finally screamed to the tops of my lungs 'THEY'RE HERE!', and at that point SWAT police burst through my windows and caught us by surprise.

Apparently his dream ended with me kicking their asses and tossing them back out into the cold night. Heh : )

I hope all of you have had such shared synchronicities with friends in the realms of dreams. Maybe you already are. Let's find out.

[/i]
aimdrained

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Occult Means Hidden » Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:57 am

He will.

I came across information a year ago that alleged that Bush's name in Skull and Bones was 'Temporary' (whereas his father was named, 'Magog'). At the time I thought that it was strange. Then I came across an anonymous posting on a blog that said Bush wasn't planned to finish his second term. Normally I wouldn't take notice but it somehow got my attention.

Then months ago, when the president went on his vacation one of the MSM 'special interest features' had a kind of side note that not all vacations have been pleasant for past presidents and administrations. The feature went on to identify officials who died during such time off, heartattacks, deaths etc. I thought it was odd that they would go that angle. I consciously thought somehow that it was some sort of sign.

Then the release of this film purporting info about the 'death of a president' as 'entertainment'. Then Tsarion started to write about it.

I thought, how perfect would it be to clamp down on things in the US if it was so? I mean, 'liberals' have a natural disdain for the presidency and have written so. How hard would it be to really morph dissent and criticism as proof of a grand liberal conspiracy in times of grief?

His death would be what's called a 13th sign ritual. "A sacrifice of a king". It would happen later this year probably.
Rage against the ever vicious downward spiral.
Time to get back to basics. [url=http://zmag.org/zmi/readlabor.htm]Worker Control of Industry![/url]
Occult Means Hidden

Postby blanc » Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:32 am

temporary is a pretty negative handle to be lumbered with. no wonder the man is crazy.
blanc

Postby Occult Means Hidden » Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:44 am

also look for a 1992 paper allegedly written by a Lt.Col Charles Dunlap called the "Origins of the American Military Coup of 2012". It begins: "the following is a work of fiction, and hopefully will remain that way."

And in the first paragraph:

As you know, in the last few months since the president's death and the abrupt retirement of the VP, there have been some instances of public unrest. I fully appreciate that the threat of disorder occasioned by the absense of a Chief Executive precipitated your assumption of power as Commander-in Chief UAFUS and your designation of yourself as permanent military Plenipotentiary of the United States. It is obvious to me that strong leadership is needed in these troubled times. Indeed, I am convinced that it was the inept civilian leadership that caused our defeat in the Second Gult War. "

Look for deliberate revelations and actions to rile up the populace.

Trailer to 'Death of a President':

http://www.apple.com/trailers/newmarket ... t/trailer/
Time to get back to basics. [url=http://zmag.org/zmi/readlabor.htm]Worker Control of Industry![/url]
Occult Means Hidden

Postby Occult Means Hidden » Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:05 am

Occult Means Hidden

Postby judasdisney » Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:21 am

Another similar dream from another board, posted Jan. 5, 2007:

Strange dream around 5am this morning. I never dream anything about US Presidents but in this dream I was a member of the President's family waiting for him to return.
I don't know 'which' president it was but we all had a very condescending view of 'those below us'....

The dream began in a motel-type place we were staying, it was night around 2AM and the President hadn't returned. The Secret Service were outside the windows along with Congressmen, Senators and the Press were all 'waiting' as we were, for the President to return. In the dream he was several hours late.

By this hour, we all got very quiet and no one spoke. I looked out the blinds at those protecting us and waiting and my 'attitude of smugness' froze when I saw the grave looks on all their faces. It was a moment when the truth of the situation was becoming evident: "The President isn't coming HOME".

And those were the words I woke up with. Kinda spooky...
All Interpretations Welcome!
judasdisney

Postby judasdisney » Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:33 am

Incidentally, some added comments to the dream above:

I believe that a Bush Martyrdom would be horrible. In addition to Bush, there are a number of old folk prophets (Alois Irlmaier [1930s] and others) who predicted that a "German Anti-Pope" would be assassinated. I would read this also as meaning "martyr for fascism," because with Ratzinger's agenda (not so hidden prior to his Papal Throne, not so hidden with his recent addition of Henry Kissinger as an "adviser"), an assassination would likewise lend a horrible patina of martyrdom to a wolf.

But in neither case would it surprise. Bush has had many "Dealey Plaza"-type moments where the Secret Service has broken protocol and left him dangling in the breeze: the "My Pet Goat" classroom, the unprotected Air Force One following the classroom incident, and the recent "Crawford Ranch Tornado Warning" where early reports indicated that Bush & family had not been moved to safety; later reports changed the story entirely, and I cannot find any of the earlier reports online.

Paul Thompson's Terror Timeline indicates a 6 a.m. September 11 half-assed assassination near-encounter, also.
judasdisney

Postby Occult Means Hidden » Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:48 am

this is getting eerie.

Judasdisney, Can you please link on the other board this topic. I think its important that we all come together in such experiences.

Also note how all these lights in the sky (See Jeff's Red Sky post) and two instances of a similar dream happen around the same time.
Occult Means Hidden

Postby judasdisney » Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:06 am

OcMH:

Do you mean, you want me to post the URL for the above dream here, or vice versa on the other board?

I don't know about policies on either board for listing URLs ("crossposting" or whatever it's called). I don't want to upset anyone on either board. If you want the URL privately, e-mail me at (my username) at yahoo.

If someone fills me in here on Jeff's policy, I'll be happy to post whatever whereever.

As for the other stuff, I'm sure if you Google "German Anti-pope" or "future pope assassination" or whatever, you'll find plenty of those type of prophecies. You can find a large number of them here. Besides the "European Prophets" check out the "American Prophets" section.

Here's a sample of a bizarrely accurate prediction from none other than Jeanne Dixon [!]:

I have seen a 'government within a government' develop in the US within the last few years... I see this 'government within a government' being controlled and financed by a well-oiled political ‘machine’ of one of our leading political families. With their eye on the White House, I see them discredit any man who occupies it without their approval, no matter how good his political programs may be.

"They will --- through political intimidation, propaganda, and illegal sixth-column activities --- make every effort to show the nation that only their man, the one who heads their 'machine', has the sole right to occupy the White House. Their campaign is going to cause great harm to our nation both here and abroad.

"I 'see' this group succeed in taking over de facto control of the country. They will give rise to an upheaval in our social structure as never before seen. They will bring about increased social unrest and great discontent. Foreign subversive elements will --- as they did in the 1960s --- infiltrate the unruly factions and cause renewed fighting on the nation's campuses and in racial ghettos

"All of the evil in the masses will be swept toward an unknown frenzy by this ‘machine’.

"I 'see' a member of this 'machine' ascend to power in New York City, enforcing new laws and regulations that will affect many households of that great metropolis.

"The social and religious chaos generated by this political machine throughout the United States will prepare the nation for..."
[more chaos, continued at link above]

Jeanne Dixon also has a similar "Papal Assassination Prophecy":

"During this century one pope will suffer bodily harm. Another will be assassinated. The assassination will be the final blow to the office of the Holy See. This pope will be the same one who will be chosen in the not too distant future but whose election will not be approved by the Roman clergy. His influence, however, will be such that he will win out over the objections of his opponents. While this pope will be the last one ever to reign as singular head of the Church, the beginnings of this change will occur with one of his predecessors who will give far-reaching powers to his cardinals. These same cardinals will use their powers to replace him with one more to their liking."

It should be noted that John Paul 2, defender of Pinochet, altered the rules for selecting his successor, the ex-Nazi Youth Ratzinger. Apparently, JP2 fulfilled Dixon's prophecy about a "predecessor" who "will give far-reaching powers to his cardinals."

Much more spookiness within that website.
judasdisney

Postby sunny » Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:01 am

I've been waiting for an opportunity to discuss a dream I had the other night. It was so incredibly vivid, I thought It was really happening until I woke up. I would really welcome any interpretations anyone might have to offer.

I had left my present home in town and was in my childhood home, cleaning, repairing, stocking the kitchen, and otherwise setting up a household. My entire family was there, including my mother, who passed away from lung cancer last November. She was still sick and was "supervising" the activity from a hospital bed in the living room. (I concluded in the dream that my mothers' passing had been the bad dream)

Suddenly, my son shouted "Do you hear that noise?" After he said it, I could hear a loud, mechanical screaming coming from overhead. I ran to the dining room windows just in time to see a jet the size of the mothership in the movie Independence Day pass over the house and heading straight for the ground. It crashed with a horrible noise. The blast from it hitting the ground knocked me to the floor. After I collected myself I could see the trees out front were on fire. I ran outside and started dousing them with the water hose. I doused the roof of the house to guard against stray embers. I could smell the fuel from the aircraft. I looked around and saw bodies scattered everywhere...

At that point I woke up with a feeling of terrible dread. Every sight, sound, and smell had been vividly real.

Just for a little context, my childhood home is very isolated, really the boonies. When we visit, we say we're heading to the woods. Ten miles from the nearest grocery store, it contains three churches, a post office, a general store, and about 400 souls. A hamlet, really.
Choose love
sunny

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby chiggerbit » Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:40 am

I came to suspect a long time ago that I might dream in homonyms, so when I had a very vivid, weird dream a few years ago of my dad dying his hair, I immediately assumed it had to do with him dying. Nothing happened. A couple of years later, the signs of Alzheimer's first started showing. I wondered then if the dream was about his brain "dying", that some part of my senses had picked up on clues even then.

There are crashes, and then there are crashes.
chiggerbit

Precognition

Postby professorpan » Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:59 am

One of the best ways to study precognition is to keep a dream diary. I think even the most hardened skeptics might open up a bit if they did that. And I don't think we need to be certain of the mechanism at work -- whether it's true precognition, synchronicity, quantum spookiness, or whatever. But I'm convinced that somehow the dreamstate allows us to get glimpses of things to come, based upon evidence from my own records.

My favorite book about dreams is Robert Van de Castle's "Our Dreaming Mind." While it's a little out of date, it explores dreams from mythic, psychological, neurological, and parapsychological angles. Van de Castle conducted many of the famous dream precognition and telepathy experiments, and was convinced by the data that extraordinary things happen when we dream.

http://ourdreamingmind.com/
professorpan

Postby marykmusic » Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:10 pm

Alternate realities? Mutual bits of my own extended soul family? Exactly what are my dreams, anyway?

Night before last, I woke up after a very disturbing dream and couldn't go back to sleep. It seems that there are post-hypnotic suggestions from the old M-Kid days, that are breaking down. That dream was one of those moments, and profoundly disturbing.

But Dragon wanted to know what was wrong, and we talked it out. It worked well enough to be able to go back to sleep. However, near morning, another one came: He and I were alone in a small ranch out in a desert similar to the Navajo rez. Looking to the northeast, I saw a small explosion, and immediately hollered, "It's the nuclear; get the horses down in the wash!" (Our version of a fallout shelter.) From that below-the-horizon flash I saw four small fireballs rise up, headed west on their heading; each one turned into a missile as I watched.

But as I woke up, it felt more like this was an alternate reality that didn't happen on our particular timeline.

As far as the aforementioned dreams concerning our current Prez, if anyone remembers Tecumseh's curse, about the every-twenty-years' President being assassinated or dying in office, that time's not up yet for GWBush. It could still happen. --MaryK
http://www.zforcegroup.com

"You cannot wifstand my supewiew intewect." --Tweety Bird
marykmusic

to sleep, perchance to dream

Postby thrulookingglass » Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:42 pm

I almost started my own dream thread recently due to this troubling dream I had. I'm not one to put significance into the occurrences in my dreams, but this one grabbed at me.

I was standing with a 'god-like' figure (best as I can describe it) who told me he wanted me to see something. It took me to a hill in the desert where armies were amassed. I recognized the uniforms, but there was something different about them. I said to the figure, "those aren't Americans in those uniforms" and it answered and said "No, those are Israelis". And then it became clear why the soldiers looked American, but were not. A terrible firefight erupted, it was a very one-side battle. The Israelis were at the bottom of the hill trying to work their way forward. Machine-gun fire was tearing them to pieces (literally). I asked the figure who they were fighting and it said they where Iranians. It was a horrible sight. The bodies of the soldiers were being ripped up and falling limp as the machine gun fire pierced the Israelis. I couldn't understand why the Israeli soldiers were continuing their frontal assault and being cut down. I told the figure I couldn't watch anymore, that I was horrified and the dream pretty much ended there.

I can't say I've ever had a dream quite like this one. It was certainly the first time I ever dreamt of anything of consequence in Israel.

On another note, something inside of me tells me to prepare for a very rough year. I'm doing my best to heed this warning. Not trying to scare you. I have been wrong before!
thrulookingglass

Postby chiggerbit » Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:04 pm

Jeanne Dixon has been discussed before. Sorry, my search skills are sitll not the greatest, but this thread is one where she was discussed.

http://rigorousintuition.ca/board/viewt ... c&start=30
chiggerbit

Next

Return to General Discussion