Moon landings---a partial 'hoax'?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Moon landings---a partial 'hoax'?

Postby zangtang » Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:18 am

according to RAW, 'the marriage of the Sun & the Moon'

no, i have no idea what it means....or was it: the earth & the moon - cant recall
zangtang

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby 82_28 » Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:45 am

semper occultus » Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:54 am wrote:.......we at least need to mention the staging of the global televised panopoly of the moon landing or "landing" as a mass psychodrama / ritual of extraordinary psychic power - whether genuine or not.....( and they don't use the real blood and flesh of an incarnated god at Communion apparently )

......the profane can but speculate as to what arcane workings were being performed by the olympian level occult initiates to channel and mould this energy to unknown purpose....

One would think taking anything not mission critical (whether or not it's just a stupid piece of fabric) would have been forbidden on an important space flight.
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby tapitsbo » Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:04 pm

Looks to have been plenty mission critical, alright
tapitsbo

Postby BrandonD » Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:53 pm

DrEvil » Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:08 pm wrote:A few things that don't make sense to me regarding the supposed hoax:

Assuming they faked the landings, why did they continue doing it for years? It would only increase the chance of someone screwing up and exposing the whole thing.

And if it's so obviously fake, why wasn't the Soviet Union all over it with evidence and charts showing exactly why it was fake? It would be a huge win for them.

Moon rocks: Both the US and the Soviet Union retrieved samples from the Moon. If the US samples were faked they shouldn't match up with the samples from the Soviet Union and someone would have noticed. And if the Soviet samples were faked too, how did they manage to fake two sets of samples and have them agree on all the details? And why are the old "fake" samples not completely different from newer samples? If they never went there they couldn't know the composition of the rocks well enough to fake them accurately.

Pictures of the Apollo landing site from new orbiters. Are those faked too?

And what about the reflectors placed on the Moon by astronauts that anyone with a powerful laser can check?

A few more threads to follow, for those who are interested:

Lasers reflected from the moon - this was actually successfully accomplished before the Apollo missions, without reflectors. In addition, it seems probable that an unmanned probe could place a reflector on the moon if needed.

Moon rocks - I'm sure many of you read about the news a few years ago where Holland announced that the "moon rock" given to them by Astronauts Armstrong and Aldrin turned out to be petrified wood: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science ... -fake.html

Pictures of Apollo landing site taken later - the most recent nasa photo (where the LEM is pictured as a small white blob) happened to include a pixel-to-meters scale ratio which turned out to be hugely inaccurate for the size of the LEM.

All these little pieces of evidence, each one far from being a smoking gun in itself, nevertheless all seem to point in a similar direction, that some major fraud is taking place.
"One measures a circle, beginning anywhere." -Charles Fort
BrandonD

Postby DrEvil » Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:25 pm

Wikipedia has great summaries of various hoax claims and refutations of said claims:

Moon landing conspiracy theories
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon_land ... y_theories

Third-party evidence for Apollo Moon landings
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third-par ... n_landings
"I only read American. I want my fantasy pure." - Dave
DrEvil

Postby NaturalMystik » Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:24 pm

hah, this sort of seems on topic...

New type of moon rock discovered by Chinese lunar lander

An unmanned Chinese lunar lander, launched in 2013, has explored an ancient flow of volcanic lava and identified a type of basalt entirely unlike anything collected by the American astronauts between 1969 and 1972, or by the last Soviet lander in 1976.

http://www.theguardian.com/science/2015 ... ?CMP=fb_us

I guess it could be a new type, even though it may be the only type :lol:
Do not attempt to adjust the picture. We are controlling the transmission.
NaturalMystik

Postby DrEvil » Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:31 pm

^^Yeah, I saw that too. Bloody annoying timing on China's part. :)

But discovering new things is why space exploration is so cool.
DrEvil

Postby BrandonD » Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:43 pm

DrEvil » Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:25 pm wrote:Wikipedia has great summaries of various hoax claims and refutations of said claims:

Moon landing conspiracy theories
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon_land ... y_theories

Third-party evidence for Apollo Moon landings
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third-par ... n_landings

I'm familiar with the evidence and arguments on both sides of the fence. Maybe the proponents of the official narrative are correct, all I can do is make an honest assessment from my own point of view.
"One measures a circle, beginning anywhere." -Charles Fort
BrandonD

Postby lucky » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:02 am

Re taking objects up in to space - there is a cost per gram/kilo which is a very steep curve...but beyond that it is a very weird 'visible in plain' kinda object - was it ever explained in any detail?
There's holes in the sky where rain gets in
the holes are small
that's why rain is thin.
lucky

Postby Nordic » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:06 am

lucky » Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:02 am wrote:Re taking objects up in to space - there is a cost per gram/kilo which is a very steep curve...but beyond that it is a very weird 'visible in plain' kinda object - was it ever explained in any detail?

I don't follow you.
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby lucky » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:16 am

..Its very expensive to take anything in to space as weight=more fuel etc ( So someone gave permission for it to be taken on board as I would have thought it would have been impossible to 'smuggle' anything)

Why was that flag taken in to space? and why was it publicly shown?
the holes are small
that's why rain is thin.
lucky

Postby semper occultus » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:25 am

Bro. Buzz Aldrin Reports Back to the House of the Temple

The flag is made of white silk, measures 22 x 30 centimeters, and is edged by a band of gold. It is embroidered with the words “The Supreme Council, 33°, Southern Jurisdiction, USA” and the motto “Deus Meumque Jus.” It is also decorated with the double-headed eagle, the crown of the Thirty-third Degree, the insignia of the Sovereign Grand Commander, and the insignia of a Master Mason.

On that historic lunar flight from July 16 to 24, 1969, the presence of this flag symbolized Masonry’s universal importance. When man reaches new worlds, Masonry will be there.

the best source for further reading would probably be Dark Mission by the slightly over-excitable Richard Hoagland
semper occultus

Postby lucky » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:43 am

I suppose you could argue that Freemasonry is a religious cult....

My father was a Mason but left - he never spoke about it and even after many years still wouldn't tell me about any of the 'secrets' , not even the handshake(s).

He went to the Royal masonic school when he was a kid as his father, also a Mason, died as a result of the 1st world war - he never spoke about his time there either.
the holes are small
that's why rain is thin.
lucky

Postby DrEvil » Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:48 am

lucky » Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:16 pm wrote:..Its very expensive to take anything in to space as weight=more fuel etc ( So someone gave permission for it to be taken on board as I would have thought it would have been impossible to 'smuggle' anything)

Why was that flag taken in to space? and why was it publicly shown?

The astronauts were allowed to take some personal effects. Aldrin brought the flag and a communion kit.
Later on he showed the flag to his masonic buddies and someone took a picture.
DrEvil

Postby Iamwhomiam » Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:02 pm

Thank you for this, Brandon, "I'm familiar with the evidence and arguments on both sides of the fence. Maybe the proponents of the official narrative are correct, all I can do is make an honest assessment from my own point of view."

It is an honest statement and appreciated.

I'm of the view it they did travel to the moon. Maybe that's because a friend's father had been an LEM engineer for Grumman, but it's more likely that the first person I heard the "Hoax" tale from later that year, 1969, poisoned the well, so to speak. Perhaps a combination of both help form my view. The fellow who shared the hoax story with me before he turned 20 was thought by some to be gullible and was arrested that summer after getting drunk and breaking into a Dairy Barn. The police found him gorging on chocolate milk and chocolate covered doughnuts. His John Bircher dad told him the story. (who would have ever thought 'Bircher' would evolve to 'Birther'?)

So there's that to consider. Have you tracked back the history of the "Lunar Landing was a Hoax" to its origin?

It seems to me a story put forth to undermine faith in government, which would be most unnecessary at the height of the Vietnam War protests, six years after Kennedy's assassination.

Oh, and if they didn't have the technology to travel to the moon, how could they possibly have an unmanned probe place a reflector on the moon?

I couldn't vouch for the veracity of any photograph, even those sworn to me to be authentic from a source I felt credible. Also, there could be sound reason for jumbling photos together and creating phony composite scenes, like to purposely misidentify the actual location of their lunar exploits from the Soviets.
Iamwhomiam

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion