New Disney flick lead voice-over is Patton Oswald (JFK time)

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Postby jingofever » Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:41 pm

For the record, his name is Patton Oswalt. I heard he slapped a soldier while on a USO tour. Any truth to that rumor?
jingofever

Blog: View Blog (0)

patton slaps

Postby kristinerosemary » Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:56 pm

oz WALT isnt near as close as oswald, thanks for reminder.

patton slapped a guy in a field hospital and was known for
hitting people but i cant find a reference to slaps on uso
tour. maybe he slapped people there too. he liked taking
off his gloves and slapping people with his glove. kinda
weird.

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/2WWpatton.htm
kristinerosemary

CIA publishes decoys. Constantine quotes me. I'm blocked.

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:51 pm

CIA book publishing has been a known tactic of perception management for decades.
Richard Condon and Robin Moore are prime examples from another age of fictionalizing suppressed history into decoy novels which are then made into decoy movies.

This year's funny assassin movie 'You Kill Me' has the star of 'Ghandi,' Ben Kingsley, cast as the assassin. What a perfect meme reversal, a common element of counterpropaganda.

1997 was the year of another 'funny assassin' movie starring John Cusack, Alan Arkin, and Dan Akroyd, 'Grosse Point Blank' which was sort of a 'Big Chill' with the inclusion of murder added...but in a good romantic way. Kind of like the movie which turned the bombing of Hiroshima into a romance called 'Above and Beyond.'

Gee, was 1997 another hot year for assassination news? Yes. On both JFK and MLK. There was almost an exoneration of MLK's patsy.

1997-
>4/24/97 The Assassination Records Review Board (AARB) declared the Zapruder film of JFK's murder to be an offical record and mandated federal acquisition of it.

>5/21/97 "CNN: Bullet test results due in King assassination."
(Ballistic evidence never established a murder weapon in the MLK murder case despite the efforts of Judge Joe Brown who was thwarted and given a TV job.)

>5/23/97 A CIA assassination manual was declassified along with evidence of the CIA coup in Guatamala.
http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB4/index.html

Now what possible countermeasures to all this were taken?
Well, I think the 1997 funny assassin movie, 'Gross Point Blank' is a likely decoy and conditioner and theme-hijacker.

The movie's motto was:
Tagline: Even A Hit Man Deserves A Second Shot!

"A second shot..." at romance, not a fair trial. Sorry James Earl Ray and Sirhan.

http://www.ram.org/ramblings/movies/grosse_pointe_blank.html
Grosse Pointe Blank is a story with subtle twists and turns and double entendres, just like the title of the movie. John Cusack plays Martin Blank, a professional killer attending his high school reunion...
Blank not only has to deal with his feeling for Debi Newberry (Minnie Driver), but also with the reaction to his opposition to a plan to unionise professional killers (it seems like a satire straight out the Simpsons, doesn't it?). The union is the brainchild of Grocer (Dan Aykroyd) who is sick of embarrassing situations that arise as a result of killers doing different jobs. In retaliation for Blank rejecting his plan, Grocer sics the National Security Agency on Blank. All these characters (and a couple more) converge at Grosse Point, Michigan where the action culminates.

Got the skeletal plot? Good.

The title and plot even mirrors a break in the Johnny Gosch kidnap case written up in, what else, a now defunct publication called Point Blank which was an alternative paper near Des Moine, Iowa where Noreen Gosch says she was contacted by her son in 1997 who returned briefly and told her he couldn't stay since the danger was too great. Hmmm. "Return to Point Blank." Classic meme mirroring. But there's more miroring of the Gosch case here. Read on.

How about the returning killer's mom? Any framing of Noreen Gosch? Any sex taboos?
Yes.

http://www.salon.com/april97/grosse970411.html
He visits his mother, who's been placed in an institution, and because she's so out of it, she doesn't recognize him and actually comes onto him.

Ouch. I hate finding this stuff. But there it is. For the umpteenth time.
"Once is an event. Twice is a coincidence. Three times is enemy action."
Uh, how about 13 or 30 times?

But wait, there's more.
Any mirrors of the once again foiled examination of the murder of Martin Luther King and evidence of James Earl Ray being set up as the patsy?
Yes.

John Cusack's funny assassin character kills a man who tries to kill him and soon he drives off in a convertible, just as Ray was supposed to have done leaving Memphis but, oddly, there were two white Mustang convertibles involved in his frame-up. One of those white Mustang convertibles had evidence linking it to the FBI which a now ex-agent named Don Wilson secreted away as evidence and then revealed later when he couldn't stay silent any longer.
Of course, only a wimp like Driver's Debi would stumble upon Martin at that crucial moment, see the corpse slumped against the locker, and flee in shock and disbelief, but that's "Grosse Pointe Blank" for you. In the movie's final shot, Cusack and Driver, reconciled, head out of the tiny, stifling town in a convertible, suddenly free from the tyranny and evil of Blank's old life.

Is every use of a convertible a mirror of Ray's frame-up. No. But when surrounded by other examples and in the context of the film's 1997 release, very probably.

How about a mirror of that declassified CIA document on the Guatemala coup?
Yes.

Again from the April, 1997 Salon review-
In one early scene, after Marcella has tried to persuade Martin to drop in on the reunion just for kicks, he wonders how to respond to all those dopey questions about what he's been up to all these years. "What am I going to say? I killed the president of Paraguay with a fork. What did you do?"

A South American country, close enough for a decoy but not too close to current news.
The same tactic seems to have been used after the 2002 CIA-backed coup attempt against Venezeula's Hugo Chavez documented in the suppressed movie 'The Revolution Will Not Be Televised, a title then hijacked in Joe Trippi's book about Howard Dean.
The 2003 feature film 'Assassination Tango' is about an American assassin in Argentina, if that title didn't telegraph it sufficiently for you to guess.

Another theme in the John Cusack movie is rock'n'roll since the lead female is a disc jockey which allows for the 'Big Chill'-style viral marketing of a CD to go with the movie, typical money-grubbing but I have to also wonder whether pre-conditioning against Alex Constantine's work exposing Operation CHAOS murder of Woodstock-era rock musicians was also involved. Constantine had published two books through Feral House about the CIA by 1997 and his next opus may have been anticipated. For instance, a shady character named Michael Moynihan claimed to have worked at Feral House as an editor and, by some stroke of coincidence, in 1998 Moynihan published a keyword hijacking of "CHAOS" and reversed the meme of Constantine's book called 'The Covert War Against Rock.'
Moynihan's 1998 book was about rockers who kill, not rockers who WERE killed.
(Alex Constantine, beware of your own publisher.)

Whether the rock'n'roll angle is opportunistic cross-marketing greed or a decoy theme itself is ambiguous.

But the themes of CIA assassination and the 'Franklin Cover-up' as exposed in the 1994 book by Nebraska State Senator John DeCamp and confirmed by his old pal William Colby are strongly evident in the 1997 movie 'Grosse Point Blank.'

I've already mentioned a number of psycho-political events reinforcing the meme 'lone gunman' this year and hijacking of the name "Paine" for next year, as in "Ruth."

In 1997 the same name-hijacking seems to have been done.
A decoy of the name "PAINE" was floated, too, just as it will be in the 2008 movie about Doris Payne.

If you would like to read what a CIA shill might write to hype up a decoy book on Amazon.com, just read the only two comments for this republished 1997 book hyping the 'lone gunman' meme using the Lincoln assassination at Ford's theater as a vehicle for the keyword "Paine." (Don't forget-Ford Theater/Gerald Ford, too.)

Note the effort to steer children towards the book-
"I drove my mom & dad crazy about Lewis Paine when I was 9." ROTFLMAO!

[url]http://www.amazon.com/Alias-Paine-Thornton-Mystery-Conspiracy/dp/0786425555/ref=
sr_1_1/002-7711532-4340025?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1183656317&sr=1-1[/url]

1) BEST BOOK OF ITS KIND, February 15, 1998
Reviewer: A reader
This review is from: Alias Paine: Lewis Thornton Powell, the Mystery Man of the Lincoln Conspiracy (Library Binding)

Without question this is the best researched study of one of John Wilkes Booth's main co-conspirators ever written.

2) Lewis Paine, June 14, 2001
By Carmen (Baltimore, Maryland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Alias Paine: Lewis Thornton Powell, the Mystery Man of the Lincoln Conspiracy (Library Binding)
Lewis Paine was a dashing young man in the 19th Century. Why would Booth tempt Lewis Paine into kidnapping Mr. Lincoln? I liked Lewis Paine since I was little. Now that I'm 20 yrs old now, I still dream of him. I know he's dead already. (Don't think I'm insane for this guy.) If Lewis Paine was like he was in the 1860's today, I'll freak out. My husband's name is Lewis but not Powell. I have collected several pics of Powell since I was 12 to 13. I drove my mom & dad crazy about Lewis Paine when I was 9. Hope you like my thoughts about Lewis Paine.

Love, Carmen

Ruth Paine's ears must be burning.

p.s. Alex Contantine and Lisa Pease- I've been blocked from logging onto Google-NSA's blog system. Every attempt to log in suddenly crashes my browser ever since you, Alex, included my writing as 'HughManatee' in your article on "Noams and Sprouts" about gate-keepers, Mockingbird, and 9/11 titled 'The Controlled Left: Mae Brussell vs Solomon and Parry.'
http://alexconstantine.blogspot.com/2007/07/re-controlled-left-mae-brussell-v.html

That's when Google-NSA seems to have locked me out from adding comments to your blogs as username 'MoviesAreDecoys.' (?)
I don't have proof but I'm not a coincidentalist and timing is mighty suspicious.

Every single time I try to log in to Google's blog system I get the infamous conditioning 'glitch message' "This program has performed an illegal function and will be closed."
That only started happening the same day Alex Constantine published my 12/05 writing from another board and when I started spreading around the 1953 CIA in Hollywood documents.

I've been wrong about software-glitchy stuff before and I hope I am now but this forum has also been unuseable since the bogus CIA 'Family Jewels' stunt was beginning.
Last edited by Hugh Manatee Wins on Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
CIA runs mainstream media since WWII:
news rooms, movies/TV, publishing
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

Postby professorpan » Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:15 pm

I've been wrong about software-glitchy stuff before and I hope I am now but...

And I'm sure you're wrong again -- I hardly think Google gives a hoot about your clicks on Blogger. That, sir, sounds like clear-cut paranoia to me.

Speaking of being wrong, do you ever consider that any of your "keyword hijacking" examples might be wrong?

I ask that with utter sincerity. Because despite others pointing out logical flaws and the lack of plausibility, I've never seen a single example of an alleged "hijacking" where you've said, "Well, maybe I was wrong about this one."

And that, my dear manatee, says a lot.
professorpan

Postby Dreams End » Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:41 pm

DE, you do realize that I've acquired a real Pentagon psy-ops manual, right? I'm not making this stuff up.

FANTASTIC! I hadn't been following this thread. Would you please, please, please transcribe the portions about keywork hijacking.

Not about OTHER propaganda techniques, but the ones specifically where they explain how to title a movie or employ an actor so that other topics with similar names are reduced or trivialized in the public mind.

Please do NOT bother, in this thread, to transcribe the portions about other psyops techniques not related to keyword hijacking. Though a data dump with the full manual would be appreciated as well. Share the wealth. (or maybe you have a link?)

And if there is no actual mention of keyword hijacking..then would you kindly stop using this mysterious psyops manual as "proof." WE all accept that the CIA and military use propaganda and psyops techniques. What everyone disputes is that keyword hijacking as you have explained it is one of them.

Thanks.
Dreams End

Finally, the site is accessible again.

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:06 pm

professorpan wrote:
I've been wrong about software-glitchy stuff before and I hope I am now but...

And I'm sure you're wrong again -- I hardly think Google gives a hoot about your clicks on Blogger. That, sir, sounds like clear-cut paranoia to me.

Guess you don't know about the many times that Google has been caught censoring JFK websites and keyword search results. Or the censoring at YouTube.
Google is tight with NSA. That's not paranoia. That's based on the many times people have found page rank to be reduced or eliminated altogether.

Speaking of being wrong, do you ever consider that any of your "keyword hijacking" examples might be wrong?

Of course, I've been trying to edit a mistake for a long time today but this site has become unuseable lately. Instead here I am writing to you for gawd's sake not that I can get in.

I ask that with utter sincerity. Because despite others pointing out logical flaws and the lack of plausibility, I've never seen a single example of an alleged "hijacking" where you've said, "Well, maybe I was wrong about this one."

I have admitted that a few examples have been less likely than the many many others I've found that establish the reality. Pan, it's just identity theft. Decoys. Pre-emptive defining.. That's not too complicated a tactic to understand.

Yet you have not admitted ONE example as probable, useful, or real.
And that, my dear manatee, says a lot.

Oh, yes it does, Pan. That it does.
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

Postby Dreams End » Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:18 pm

Yeah, Hugh. I was wondering when we could expect those excerpts from the psyops manual about keyword hijacking? Seems like such an easy way to prove your case.

And, of course, having the full manual in the data dump would be great as well.
Dreams End

Postby brownzeroed » Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:30 pm

By Jingo!:
For the record, his name is Patton Oswalt.

I think this is relevant.

I'd like to see the Psy Ops pdf., as well.

Where is it located?

ON EDIT: Don't know if this is relevant but Gross Point Blank was with John Cusack, not Jeff Goldblum.
brownzeroed

Postby orz » Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:14 pm

Hugh, all arguments aside, please fire up the scanner and make a PDF of that manual for the edification of all! Sounds like a very interesting document!
orz

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:49 pm

brownzeroed wrote:By Jingo!:

I noted in my op that search results were split on ending with a 'd' or a 't.'

I've mentioned the similarity between '24's 'Baer' and ex-CIA 'Bauer.' Close enough to confuse but not easily lead to the real world whistleblower if searched on the internet which most kids in the poorer recruitable households aren't doing anyway.

I've wondered whether the reason for the spelling bee movies is to encourage kids who read online to stay on the narrow path of words they are led to so they don't easily find the occluded target.

Where is it located?

It's a hard copy that I can only transcribe or scan. Sorry, I'm not scan-equipped though it is worth getting done, for sure.

The manual calls what I'm pointing at "imitative deception."
If you search up "imitative communications deception" you find the same kind of thing but in a more military hardware setting of false radio broadcasts, false orders, etc.

No, I don't have a military source that uses the actual words "keyword hijacking."
I...gulp...may be the only one I know of researching this history although Uri Dowbenko began to look at the reality behind movie topics in a different way in his book 'Hoodwinked: Watching Movies With Eyes Wide Opern.'

http://www.amazon.com/Hoodwinked-Watching-Movies-Eyes-Wide/dp/0971004226

Dowbenko covered just the 1990s and didn't examine the actual mechanics of the film's elements at the molecular level I do. Some of his essays are still online but his emphasis is on the real world story of MKULTRA mirrored in 'Conspiracy Theory', not, for instance, the gender social engineering, psychic shock-absorbing, CIA media since WWII, the minute details of the deceptions and linguistic mirrors, etc. that I find.

And I didn't start my research into keyword hijacking until I was hit in the face with the undeniable "little Eichmanns"/CIA hired Eichmann's plus Paperclip Project/Project Paperclip decoys. And I coined the descriptive term from scratch before I read about the manipulation of seach engines. Of course, the two go hand-in-hand.

That exact phrase "keyword hijacking" IS used to describe search engine manipulation to gain traffic and the same principle applies to text in any media, not just software code tricks.

Ever type in a url and accidentally use 'org instead of 'com' and you get a disinfo mirror?
Keyword hijacking with the main url body being the keyword.

The keywords of lies and decoys are nouns and verbs, the strongest linguistic units of meaning.

Multiplicity dilutes meaning.
Humor dilutes horror.
Memes get reversed.
etc.

ON EDIT: Don't know if this is relevant but Gross Point Blank was with John Cusack, not Jeff Goldblum.

Oops. Corrected. Thanks for pointing that out.
I'm writing about a Jeff Goldblum movie, too.
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

Dowbenko did some of this research. C.A. Fitts confirmed it.

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:02 pm

brownzeroed wrote:By Jingo!:

I've mentioned the similarity between '24's 'Baer' and ex-CIA 'Bauer.' Close enough to confuse but not easily lead to the real world whistleblower if searched on the internet which most kids in the poorer recruitable households aren't doing anyway.

I've wondered whether the reason for the spelling bee movies is to encourage kids who read online to stay on the narrow path of words they are led to so they don't easily find the occluded target.

Where is it located?

It's a hard copy that I can only transcribe or scan. Sorry, I'm not scan-equipped though it is worth getting done, for sure.

If you search up "imitative communications deception" you find the same kind of thing but in a more military hardware setting of false radio broadcasts, false orders, etc.

No, I don't have a military source that uses the actual words "keyword hijacking."
I...gulp...may be the only one I know of researching this history although Uri Dowbenko began to look at the reality behind movie topics in a different way in his book 'Hoodwinked: Watching Movies With Eyes Wide Opern.'

http://www.amazon.com/Hoodwinked-Watching-Movies-Eyes-Wide/dp/0971004226

The Amazon site for his book has a review from Catherine Austin Fitts who was targeted by the cryptocracy when she learned what she wasn't supposed to. She did I what I did-read everything she could for a few years to get the big picture with the details, too.
She writes that Dowbenko was absolutely right about what was embedded in movies.
I think this is because it was in the 1990s when the Cold War hoax ended and new methods of info-control were being ramped up this was reflected in movies which had always been USG territory since WWII.

Dowbenko covered just the 1990s (a rich period) and didn't examine the actual mechanics of the film's elements at the molecular level I do. Some of his essays are still online but his emphasis is on the real world story of MKULTRA mirrored in 'Conspiracy Theory', not, for instance, the gender social engineering, psychic shock-absorbing, CIA media since WWII, the minute details of the deceptions and linguistic mirrors, etc. that I find.

I've developed an area of research with my own tools independently of Dowbenko and then found out he started to go there but stopped. And Fitts gets it, too.

I didn't start my research into keyword hijacking until I was hit in the face with the undeniable "little Eichmanns"/CIA hired Eichmann's plus Paperclip Project/Project Paperclip decoys. And I coined the descriptive term from scratch before I read about the manipulation of seach engines. Of course, the two go hand-in-hand.

That exact phrase "keyword hijacking" IS used to describe search engine manipulation to gain traffic and the same principle applies to text in any media, not just software code tricks.

Ever type in a url and accidentally use 'org instead of 'com' and you get a disinfo mirror?
Keyword hijacking with the main url body being the keyword.

The keywords of lies and decoys are nouns and verbs, the strongest linguistic units of meaning.

Multiplicity dilutes meaning.
Humor dilutes horror.
Memes get reversed.
etc.

Oops. Corrected. Thanks for pointing that out.
I'm writing about a Jeff Goldblum movie, too.
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

Postby Dreams End » Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:02 pm

Then why do you keep citing this mysterious manual as proof? I fully accept that they would have false radio broadcasts...but what does that have to do with "keyword hijacking?" One is putting out deliberately false information, disguised as to source...the other is simply using the same words in a different context.

Your manual has no mention of this concept at all? And yet you cite it as proof that "this stuff is real"?

I tell you what. Transcribe just one page of this manual. What's on the cover? Where does it come from? Is it called a "psyops manual" or does it have a more technical name?

I think that your claim of access to privileged information demands some evidence. But then, I don't think evidence is that important to you.
Dreams End

Postby philipacentaur » Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:08 pm

I think so, too. It seems the surname "Oswald" is more firmly cemented in the public consciousness than "Oswalt", which causes some confusion with people typing his name on the Internet. So, an argument could be made that Lee Harvey Oswald has helped "Keyword Hijack" Patton Oswalt.
philipacentaur

Primary documents, theory and practice.

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:25 pm

NOTE: Did you see that Catherine Austin Fitts gave affirmation to Uri Dowbenko's book on movies on the Amazon page and Uri doesn't take apart the movie as much as I do. Just a pointer....

Dreams End wrote:Then why do you keep citing this mysterious manual as proof?

I cited possession of this manual to indicate to you, DE, that I was analyzing primary documents for theory and tactics, not as stand-alone proof of KH.

I think that your claim of access to privileged information demands some evidence. But then, I don't think evidence is that important to you.

Snarky. Just plain snarky. Quit acting as if I've never been here before.

I've brought to RI that OSS Morale Operations document pile and the 1953 CIA mole in Hollywood documents and Bernstein's Mockingbird article plus other articles on CIA culture fronts in the data dump forum. And lots more.

Though I'd be glad to type up some of this multi-booklet psy-ops 101 course.
My favorite sections are Counterpropaganda and the one on Target Analysis with worksheets to fill out like a supply requisition form.
The examples given are against the Soviets and Nicaraguan commies because the manuals are from the 1980s.

I fully accept that they would have false radio broadcasts...but what does that have to do with "keyword hijacking?" One is putting out deliberately false information, disguised as to source...the other is simply using the same words in a different context.

Confusion. Gee, why would that be a tool of psy-ops?
I think that a shift from previous traditional functions of propaganda to including lots of damage control confusers happened from the late 1960s on because there came to be so much dirty laundry to hide and the neuro-linguistic research supported it more and more.

I tell you what. Transcribe just one page of this manual. What's on the cover? Where does it come from? Is it called a "psyops manual" or does it have a more technical name?

I'll put some of it in the data dump. It will take a while to type out but y'all should read some of it. It is really 101 but that includes quite alot that is not available online anymore. I searched and got password protected pages. I think this stuff is being hidden more as it is needed more.

I think this class literature was either for pre-enlistment or to orient soldiers in other fields because each of the 12 booklets has an envelope glued to the back with the postmarks from 11/1988-11/1989 and a return address of
Department of the Army
The Army Institute For Professional Development
US Army Training Support Center
Newport News, VA 23628-0001

Each is a mini-class with quizes to be mailed in for grading and the next booklet to be sent, I think.

"Questions about the content of this subcourse should be directed to the author.
Author: SSG Rita E. Torres
Dept/Div: PSYOP Department
Telephone: AUTOVON 236-7530
Commercial: (919) 396-7530
Address: Commandant
USAJFKSWCS
ATTN: ATSU-TD-PO-O
FT.BRAGG, NC 28307-5000

Cover with graphics-
'Army Correspondence Course Program' from the Army Institute on Professional Development out of the U.S. Army John F. Kennedy Special Warfare Center and School. "IPD: Readiness/Professionalism Thru Growth"
Subcourse 0801-0812 Edition 7

Inside front page-
U.S. ARMY PSYCHOLOGICAL OPERATIONS
INTRODUCTION TO PSYCHOLOGICAL OPERATIONS
SUBCOURSE NO. PO 0801

Seven Credit Hours

(and then it goes on to describe how the course is divided in five sections with the description of number five being the most interesting)

LESSON 5: NATIONAL WILL AND POLITICAL WARFARE

TASK: Describe how national will affects PSYOP.

Conditions: Given information about PSYOP and national will.

STANDARDS: Demonstrate competency of the task skills and knowledge of the subject by correctly answering at least 75 percent of the multiple-choice test questions covering the national will and warfare. This objective relates to Soldier's Manual Tasks 331-913-2001, Prepare a Target Analysis Worksheet; and 331-906-3006, Supervise the Preparation of a Target Analysis Worksheet.

What I see in the movies is more and more effort to prevent the age group 14-24 from picking up awareness of CIA-Pentagon horrors. The Pentagon calls this counterpropanda and the manual includes 'conditioning' as part of that effort to prevent hostile info from sticking.

I think decoys, pre-emptive bias, keyword hijacking are a primary tool used to prevent hostile info from sticking or triggering a raw emotive effect unqualified by psy-ops.

Does that make sense?
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

Primary documents, theory and practice.

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:54 pm

NOTE: Did you see that Catherine Austin Fitts gave affirmation to Uri Dowbenko's book on movies on the Amazon page and Uri doesn't even take apart the movie as much as I do. Where he finds one missile I find the multiple war heads of a Multiple Independent Re-entry Vehicle. Dowbenko would only see assassination where I see the shadow memes of Franklin cover-up and badjacketing Noreen Gosch. Just a pointer....

Dreams End wrote:Then why do you keep citing this mysterious manual as proof?

I cited possession of this manual to indicate to you, DE, that I was analyzing primary documents for theory and tactics, not as stand-alone proof of KH.

Snarky. Just plain snarky. Quit acting as if I've never been here before.

I've brought to RI that OSS Morale Operations document pile and the 1953 CIA mole in Hollywood documents and Bernstein's Mockingbird article plus other articles on CIA culture fronts in the data dump forum. And lots more.

Though I'd be glad to type up some of this multi-booklet psy-ops 101 course.
My favorite sections are Counterpropaganda and the one on Target Analysis with worksheets to fill out like a supply requisition form.
The examples given are against the Soviets and Nicaraguan commies because the manuals are from the 1980s.

I fully accept that they would have false radio broadcasts...but what does that have to do with "keyword hijacking?" One is putting out deliberately false information, disguised as to source...the other is simply using the same words in a different context.

Confusion. Gee, why would that be a tool of psy-ops?
I think that a shift from previous traditional functions of propaganda to including lots of damage control confusers happened from the late 1960s on because there came to be so much dirty laundry to hide and the neuro-linguistic research supported it more and more.

I'll put some of it in the data dump. It will take a while to type out but y'all should read some of it. It is really 101 but that includes quite alot that is not available online anymore. I searched and got password protected pages. I think this stuff is being hidden more as it is needed more.

I think this class literature was either for pre-enlistment or to orient soldiers in other fields because each of the 12 booklets has an envelope glued to the back with the postmarks from 11/1988-11/1989 and a return address of
Department of the Army
The Army Institute For Professional Development
US Army Training Support Center
Newport News, VA 23628-0001

Each is a mini-class with quizes to be mailed in for grading and the next booklet to be sent, I think.

"Questions about the content of this subcourse should be directed to the author.
Author: SSG Rita E. Torres
Dept/Div: PSYOP Department
Telephone: AUTOVON 236-7530
Commercial: (919) 396-7530
Address: Commandant
USAJFKSWCS
ATTN: ATSU-TD-PO-O
FT.BRAGG, NC 28307-5000

Cover with graphics-
'Army Correspondence Course Program' from the Army Institute on Professional Development out of the U.S. Army John F. Kennedy Special Warfare Center and School. "IPD: Readiness/Professionalism Thru Growth"
Subcourse 0801-0812 Edition 7

Inside front page-
U.S. ARMY PSYCHOLOGICAL OPERATIONS
INTRODUCTION TO PSYCHOLOGICAL OPERATIONS
SUBCOURSE NO. PO 0801

Seven Credit Hours

(and then it goes on to describe how the course is divided in five sections with the description of number five being the most interesting)

LESSON 5: NATIONAL WILL AND POLITICAL WARFARE

TASK: Describe how national will affects PSYOP.

Conditions: Given information about PSYOP and national will.

STANDARDS: Demonstrate competency of the task skills and knowledge of the subject by correctly answering at least 75 percent of the multiple-choice test questions covering the national will and warfare. This objective relates to Soldier's Manual Tasks 331-913-2001, Prepare a Target Analysis Worksheet; and 331-906-3006, Supervise the Preparation of a Target Analysis Worksheet.

What I see in the movies is more and more effort to prevent the age group 14-24 from picking up awareness of CIA-Pentagon horrors. The Pentagon calls this counterpropanda and the manual includes 'conditioning' as part of that effort to prevent hostile info from sticking.

I think decoys used to create pre-emptive bias through CONDITIONING OF KEYWORD DEFINITION is a primary neurologicical and social consensus tool used to prevent hostile info from sticking or triggering a raw emotive effect undiluted by psy-ops.

Massaging the subconscious with keywords is conditioning. Disney kids can now grow up learning to spell and pronounce "Oswal-d" before they ever figure out how to pronounce and say in polite company, "Lucien Conein."

Every little bit of formaldehyde possible is injected into young minds to keep dying national myths from smelling so bad they must be thrown out.

There is a little bit of COINTELPRO and MHCHAOS in every bite of disinfotainment!
Now! With more violence and power dominance!
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion