New Disney flick lead voice-over is Patton Oswald (JFK time)

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Judging the covers of books is VALID in psy-ops.

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:44 am

brownzeroed wrote: And if HUGH actually WATCHED the film he would know it was actually about this:

Again. The keywords I listed were right off the DVD.

Few people see any given film. The title and poster plus maybe the blurb are what MOST people experience from any given film.

I read the DVD box on the shelf of my video store just the way most other people who are looking for something to take home and watch for all 90 minutes will do.

If you can't see the validity of judging/having reactions to this primary awareness level of a product, you cannot possibly understand marketing or psy-ops.

Context context context.
Joseph Goebbels and his Nazi propaganda machine studied how info traveled through German culture to see who said what to who and how to exploit given patterns.

You must be specific about what is seen by who in what context, not merely what the book was "really about" or even only what the full 90 minutes of content was "really about."
CIA runs mainstream media since WWII:
news rooms, movies/TV, publishing
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby brownzeroed » Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:23 am

Hugh Manatee Wins:
Again. The keywords I listed were right off the DVD.

Few people see any given film. The title and poster plus maybe the blurb are what MOST people experience from any given film.

I read the DVD box on the shelf of my video store just the way most other people who are looking for something to take home and watch for all 90 minutes will do.

If you can't see the validity of judging/having reactions to this primary awareness level of a product, you cannot possibly understand marketing or psy-ops.

Context context context.
Joseph Goebbels and his Nazi propaganda machine studied how info traveled through German culture to see who said what to who and how to exploit given patterns.

You must be specific about what is seen by who in what context, not merely what the book was "really about" or even only what the full 90 minutes of content was "really about."

It's cool, Hugh. I think we'll just have to agree to disagree. It just looks different to someone who works within the industry and has to deal with it on a daily basis. I just think your reaching with this specific film. So be it. No malice intended.
brownzeroed

Postby brownzeroed » Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:27 am

double post.
brownzeroed

Postby robert d reed » Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:31 pm

Well- for that matter, "few people" see the "title and poster plus the blurb" of "any given film", comparatively speaking. We aren't exactly talking about posters of Kim Il Sung in 1970s-era North Korea, here.

As for the amount of notice they give it- on average, it's probably on par with the amount of notice given to each and every ad in the front section of a daily newspaper. I haven't done any studies beyond my own anecdotal accounting, but that amount of notice is "not much."

I can't recall a single ad from yesterday morning's WaPo (haven't perused today's yet, but I doubt that the ratio would be appreciably higher.)

(No doubt there are those who would contend that this merely demonstrates the diabolical success of the Media KW Hijacking conspiracy at implanting their messages beneath my conscious awareness. Etc., etc. )
Last edited by robert d reed on Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
formerly robertdreed...
robert d reed

hmw

Postby professorpan » Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:35 pm

Aside from the utter lack of logical cohesion or plausibility in Hugh's bizarro theorizing -- which I have actually documented, with actual evidence and logic ad nauseum -- there is another thing aspect of it that is grating.

And that is the utter trivializing of art.

As Hugh would have it, there is no such thing as artistry or creativity in radio, tv, literature, or film. There are no visionary filmmakers, writers, directors, or performers -- it's all propaganda. In Hugh's dark world, the entire entertainment industry is simply a front for some omnipotent, controlling cabal.

As he flaunts his beaten-to-a-pulp "Nacho Libre" theory for the bazillionth time, he's calling the writers of that film liars. He's smearing the high school teachers who conceived the paper clip tribute to the victims of the Holocaust as liars, too. And on and no, down the line -- to the manatee, if it smells like a hijacking, then nothing the actual creators of the content say can be taken as honest. Because if he smells a hijacking, it is a hijacking.

And for someone who is so monomaniacally fixated on the entertainment industry, his refusal to listen to people who actually work in the industry is very telling.

It's quite sad to see someone with a modicum of intelligence wasting his energy on a phantom issue.

I even suggested to Hugh that he contact the teachers who started the paper clip project. But that would require opening his mind to the possibility that he could be wrong. And that will never happen -- zealots don't admit to being wrong. And it's easier the build up a theory from armchair theorizing and googling than to talk to people who might know something about a subject. That's what real investigators do.
professorpan

Postby cptmarginal » Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:48 am

Jesus. I don't think I'm ever going to come back to this forum after having seen this one thread. I almost did a spit take.

You, sir, are a pompous ass.
cptmarginal

Proof.

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:58 pm

PROOF.

Here are 1953 letters from a CIA asset in Hollywood back to his contact in the Psychological Strategy Board.

Read page 23 of this 48 page pdf file and find the CIA asset reporting on his management of the script writer of a Jimmy Stewart movie about Air Force pilots and atom bombs.
This is three years to the day after the 2/14/50 'Broken Arrow' accident.

Read the whole document to see the CIA's political micro-management of movies I've illustrated but ESPECIALLY page 23 regarding Jimmy Stewart and The Bomb-

http://www.iamhist.org/journal/eldridge.pdf

I don't think even the Hollywood mole knows about nuclear weapons accidents and he is operating off directions to portray America in a good light to foreign movie audiences.
That's COMPARTMENTALIZATION on a 'need to know basis' while still providing a workable motivation for an asset.

It might be that the Johnson Group was mandated with 'making the US look good to Israelis' instead of biasing America's youth away from the US-Nazi-Bush history that Project Paperclip brings up using the same kind of limited directions.

But it seems unlikely. Connecting paperclips and Nazis leads to THAT story of Eichmann's assistants (deflected by beating on Ward Churchill Feb. '05), Rienhard Gehlen (deflected in Disney's 'Black Hole'), Werner von Braus and Heinz Haber, Klaus Barbie, etc.

Hmm. "Barbie." I can think of two associations with that name, one very old and one newer. Remember, opportunistic promotion of a useful keyword already in use works best due to the dupe's authenticity and maintaining plausible deniability, too.
See 'Jackson Pollack and the Congress on Cultural Freedom.'

Right now McDonald's is marketing a 42 ounce drink called..."HUGO."
I wonder if it that comes in sulfur and sulfur-free.

(cptmarginal, not sure who your outrage is directed at.)
Last edited by Hugh Manatee Wins on Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

Postby streeb » Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:27 pm

Hugh - can you try and edit that url so that it links properly? I'm trying to grab the pdf but can't, and using the search function on the actual site isn't getting me anywhere.

Thanks.
streeb

Postby orz » Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:43 pm

You, sir, are a pompous ass.

Dude you need to be more specific, that could describe any of us! :)
orz

Link fixed.

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:18 pm

There was just a space in there that shouldn't have been. Check that in the future.

From the Historical Journal of Film, Radio, and Television Volume 20, number 2, 2000
by David N. Eldridge at the University of Hull-

http://www.iamhist.org/journal/eldridge.pdf
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

Re: Pan's Labyrinth

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:43 pm

professorpan wrote:And that is the utter trivializing of art.

As Hugh would have it, there is no such thing as artistry or creativity in radio, tv, literature, or film. .

[/im

Pan's Labyrinth #16: "HMW, why do you hate art?"

:roll:

It Can't Happen Here...
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

Postby philipacentaur » Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:01 pm

Did you even see Pan's Labyrinth?
philipacentaur

Postby orz » Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:36 pm

Of course not, Hugh doesn't actually watch films, it would interfere with his analysis of them!
orz

Fetch.

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:46 pm

philipacentaur wrote:Did you even see Pan's Labyrinth?

That was a pun.

And as if to illustrate my point off you went chasing the stick instead of focusing on where I was pointing with it: my admonishing pan for his many ways to run away from psy-ops.

Y'see, I made a list of 15 things he...oh nevermind. Did ya like the movie? Cool!
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

Omnipresence.

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:56 pm

robert d reed wrote:

Well- for that matter, "few people" see the "title and poster plus the blurb" of "any given film", comparatively speaking. We aren't exactly talking about posters of Kim Il Sung in 1970s-era North Korea, here.

Target audience: 14-24

Exposure to pop ads: wall-to-wall

TV and movies: Omnipresent and a major part of American vocabulary.
"May the force be with you."
"Show me the money."
"You can't handle the truth."
"Don't be a girlie-man."
"Quiet, penis-breath."
"I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore."
"DOH."

'Star Wars' is in US Post Offices this year.
Disney is always in US Post Offices.
Sports is social engineering and sanctioned in public schools.

And so many kids are wearing military camouflage because they saw it on TV.
Normalizing military culture.
Recruiting.
Desensitization to martial law.

Kim Il Sung ain't got nothin' on the USG mediacracy.
That's why he has to use guns and concentration camps.
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion