Yesterday, Naomi Klein. Today, Kevin Kline. hmmm.....

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Yogi

Postby marmot » Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:39 am

Hey, good reading here peeps! Nice thread.

You know what always confused me when I was younger? The Yogi Bear and Yogi Beera personalities! As a kid my room was decorated with Yogi Bear curtains, bedding, rug, etc. I had watched a few of the Hanna-Barbera cartoons too. I could even affect the voice of Yogi Bear saying, "Hey Boo Boo! Let's go for a pic-a-nic!"

But then in my first year of college in one of my philosophy discussion classes they started talking for some reason about Yogi Beera. And you know, I probably wasn't paying attention, but for the longest while I thought they were talking about the cartoon character and not the baseball personality. goofy huh?

Image=/ Image
marmot

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby streeb » Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:54 pm

Back to my op and Kevin Kline. The bottom line on a film with an actor you like is that your feelings about him will be transferred somewhat over to the character he plays.

Yeah, but NOBODY likes Kevin Kline.
streeb

Kline

Postby marmot » Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:58 pm

streeb wrote:
Back to my op and Kevin Kline. The bottom line on a film with an actor you like is that your feelings about him will be transferred somewhat over to the character he plays.

Yeah, but NOBODY likes Kevin Kline.

Yo streeb! Kevin Kline is my favorite actor. Seriously, I love his work.
marmot

Postby streeb » Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:16 pm

Yo streeb! Kevin Kline is my favorite actor. Seriously, I love his work.

Heh, heh - I thought he was pretty great in The Ice Storm, actually
streeb

Kline

Postby marmot » Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:24 pm

Kline played a maddening Hamlet once on PBS.
This is what won me over.
Also I love his "DISAPPOINTED!" in a fish called wanda.
(I often cry out like this when things don't go my way.)
Liked his character in the emperor's club.
And I liked the movie life as a house especially.
marmot

Postby streeb » Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:48 pm

Okay Marmot - it's a good thing you came here before the perfidious influence of US Intel got to you. Now pay attention:

Naomi Klein - author, activist

Kevin Kline - Hollywood actor, mustache, not actually French (see "French Kiss", "Pink Panther"), conduit for Intel co-ordinated smear upon degenerate morality of boomer generation ("The Big Chill" - bones Mary Kay Place with consent of wife, Glenn Close), occasionally funny ("Fish Called Wanda" - humour employed to soften public mind, establish trust. Fertile ground for injection of propaganda). Portrayed moronic doppelganger to US President in "Dave" , thereby inoculating public to eventual reality of moronic fake presidents. Film directed by Ivan Reitman - surely I don't have to elaborate on Reitman's spook connections... Meatballs, Stripes, KINDERGARTEN COP!!!

Learn the difference. Don't be a victim.
streeb

=]

Postby marmot » Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:53 pm

streeb, you had me at mustache! :oops:
marmot

Joking on the square.

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:41 pm

streeb wrote:Okay Marmot - it's a good thing you came here before the perfidious influence of US Intel got to you. Now pay attention:

Naomi Klein - author, activist

Kevin Kline - Hollywood actor, mustache, not actually French (see "French Kiss", "Pink Panther"), conduit for Intel co-ordinated smear upon degenerate morality of boomer generation ("The Big Chill" - bones Mary Kay Place with consent of wife, Glenn Close), occasionally funny ("Fish Called Wanda" - humour employed to soften public mind, establish trust. Fertile ground for injection of propaganda). Portrayed moronic doppelganger to US President in "Dave" , thereby inoculating public to eventual reality of moronic fake presidents. Film directed by Ivan Reitman - surely I don't have to elaborate on Reitman's spook connections... Meatballs, Stripes, KINDERGARTEN COP!!!

Learn the difference. Don't be a victim.

:) "...Meatballs, Stripes, KINDERGARTEN COP!!!"

I love jokes based on the truth. Ahnuld is an easy primer on actors as meme-triggers to integrate attitudes into actions.
"Ahnuld will kill anyone to protect our children."

Primary attitude established-

Meme-reversal for auxiliary attitude follows-

Integration accomplished-
The Gubernator
Once an implacable cyborg killing machine, now the governor of California, Arnold Schwarzenegger spreads the word that anyone can become a Republican.
Photograph: Joe Cavaretta/AP
CIA runs mainstream media since WWII:
news rooms, movies/TV, publishing
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

Dreamworks' Afghan child rape movie vs Brady incest.

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:10 pm

Oh, look. Yet more controversy-marketed chaff to cloak the MKULTRA-Monarch-Finders-Franklin-Gosh-DynCorp-Des Moine All American child abuse history stirring up the internet left-
> a movie about child rape in Afghanistan, dangerous foreigners
> a viral marketing lie about Brady Bunch child sex started 9/21/07, safe Americans

Here's CIA-Spielberg-Dreamworks with a new movie about child rape in Afganistan! "Based on the best-selling novel." Natch.

Dreamworks backgrounder:
Steven Spielberg co-founded Dreamworks and his movies are so propagandistic that the UK's leading psy-ops academic and NATO advisor, Philip M. Taylor, wrote a book about Spielberg's movies.
http://ics.leeds.ac.uk/papers/vp01.cfm?outfit=pmt&requesttimeout=500&folder=1&paper=442

Seems the Afghan child actor was surprised and coerced into filming the rape scene which could endanger them and start sectarian violence in Afghanistan so now his family wants it cut out of the movie even though it is the whole reason for the movie in the first place.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070923/ap_on_en_mo/afghan_kite_runner;_ylt=AnegAoT8GPPD12koKUMwQp8UewgF
Associated Press 9/23/07

Kite Runner rape scene worries boy actor

KABUL, Afghanistan - A 12-year-old Afghan boy starring in the upcoming film "The Kite Runner" fears he and his family could be ostracized or even attacked because of a rape scene that he says he reluctantly acted in — a sequence the family wants cut.

Ahmad Khan Mahmidzada plays the role of young Hassan who is raped by a bully in a pivotal part of the best-selling novel, on which the movie is based. His family says the scene will offend Afghans.

"In Afghanistan, rape is not acceptable at all. This is against Afghan dignity. This is against Afghan culture," the boy's father, Ahmad Jaan Mahmidzada, told The Associated Press. "When we argued, they said 'We will cut this part of the film. We will take it out of the script. This part will not be in the film.'"
"The Kite Runner," based on the 2003 novel by Afghan-American writer Khaled Hosseini, tells the story of two boys and how their relationship is transformed by the act of violence. The story's main character, Amir, witnesses the rape of friend Hassan but does nothing to stop it.

The film is scheduled for U.S. release in late November.

Ahmad Khan was paid $10,000 to portray Hassan — a hefty sum in Afghanistan where teachers earn only about $70 per month. But the boy with an endearing, crooked smile said he would never have taken the role had he known Hassan is raped. The family said they found out about the scene only days before it was shot.

"They didn't give me the script. They didn't give me the story of 'The Kite Runner.' If I knew about the story, I wouldn't have participated as an actor in this film," he told the AP.

The father and son, backed by other Afghans on the set's location in China, argued with the filmmakers, and the boy refused to act out the scene.

Mahmidzada said the director told him: "'The film will be a mess without this part.'"

"But I told him 'I'm not thinking about your film. I'm thinking about myself,'" he said. "We are Afghan, and this is not acceptable to us at all."

When the filmmakers wanted his son to take off his pants for the shooting, Mahmidzada refused to let him do it. The scene was instead shot with Ahmad Khan wearing his pants.

The parents are concerned that Afghans will harass Ahmad Khan if they find out his character is raped.

"The people of Afghanistan do not understand that it's only acting or playing a role in a film. They think it has actually happened," Mahmidzada said.
If the film is screened in Afghanistan, Ahmad Khan said his family will lose its dignity. "We won't be able to walk in our neighborhood or in Afghanistan at all," the boy said.

Mahmidzada worries the story will stir ethnic tensions because it plays on stereotypes of Afghan ethnic groups, pitting a Pashtun bully against a lower-class Hazara boy.

Pashtuns, Afghanistan's largest ethnic group, and the Hazara minorities were among several ethnic-based factions that fought bitterly during the country's post-Soviet era civil war. Thousands of Hazaras were slain as the predominantly Pashtun Taliban seized power in the mid-1990s.

Ethnic violence has generally subsided since the fall of the Taliban in 2001, but Afghans fear any trigger that could revive tensions. Many Afghans were angered by the 2006 Indian film "Kabul Express," which portrays Hazara militants as brutal and thuggish.

"There are ethnic problems in Afghanistan — between Hazara, Pashtun, Tajik and other ethnic groups," Mahmidzada said. "We don't want any problem between any ethnic group in Afghanistan. We want unity among all ethnic groups in Afghanistan."

Manizha Naderi, an Afghan-American working in Kabul, said that if the film gets a lot of publicity, the family has reason for concern.

"If people don't see it, then nobody knows, but if people see it, then ... they'll blame the family and say, 'You're giving Afghans a bad name,'" Naderi said.

Mahmidzada said the company has promised to take care of his family if anything happens to them as a result of the film.

"I'm afraid for the security of my son, and for the security of my family," he said. "I'm not only concerned about threats from my neighbors or relatives. I'm concerned about threats from all Afghan people."
His suggestion to the film company? "They should take us out of Afghanistan."

___

On the Net:

"The Kite Runner" movie: http://www.kiterunnermovie.com

Now the BRADY INCEST! hoax that makes American child sex a safe pop fantasy.

A lie, a rumor started online 9/21/07 claiming that the two younger television sisters in the 1970s TV show, 'The Brady Bunch,' had lesbian sex.

ABC uses the lie as a headline to grab attention-
http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/story?id=3638969&page=1

Lesbian Bradys? Publisher Denies Report
Says Actress' Book Will Dish Dirt, but Shoots Down Report It Details Affair with TV Sister
The story of the alleged lesbian affair started circulating the Internet Friday, and was picked up by at least one newspaper on Saturday.

The reported source of the story was McCormick herself in her new tell-all book, "Here's the Story," slated to come out next year.

"NEXT YEAR?"
TIMING AGAIN. WHY NOW?
The actress playing Marcia Brady has a book NOT EVEN YET published.

In ABC's article about the juicy rumor and new book we are reminded of the rumor about the older Brady boy actor dating two co-stars...including his TV mom, Florence Henderson.

It should no longer be a revelation to fans of the show that life behind the scenes was not as wholesome as the scripted half-hour plots.

Barry Williams, who played oldest brother Greg Brady, revealed in his 1992 autobiography, "Growing Up Brady," that he had been romantically involved with both his TV mom Florence Henderson and with McCormick.

So that's TWO 'Brady' incest fantasies being peddled right now in a safe and tittilating way exactly at the time when Kevin Kline is playing the US sheriff good goy in a movie about child trafficking called 'Trade' emphasizing foreign bad guys.

Combine that with Dreamworks' child rape movie and other things and you all the signs of a calculated campaign to 're-brand' child rape as "definitely not American cuz we're the good guys."

Did you know that the hometown of kidnapped Johnny Gosch, Des Moine, Iowa, has been declared an official All American City? It is an icon of American Virtue, just like Disney's main street. So allowing it to be linked in the minds of the reading class to Jeff Gannon- Johnny Gosch-Franklin Cover Up-Finders-Monarch-MKULTRA-Naomi Klein....would be like leaving a ticking time bomb under This Old House.

Did you know that Des Moine officially declared the publishing day of Bill Bryson's happy Des Moine childhood book "Bill Bryson Day?" Mayoral hoopla and everything.

From page 134 of Bryson's aforementioned book, 'The Thunderbolt Kid' right after he vaguely outlines the CIA coup in Guatemala-
"...and on that sobering note, let us return to Kid World where the denizens may be small and immensely stupid, but are atleast comparatively civilized."

I think Maureen Gosch would have a very different take on how civilized Des Moines really is. So would Paul Bonacci and Gary Caradori, if they were still alive.

Or if Theresa Duncan were still alive.
She fingered Des Moines' Jim Cownie as a GOP-CIA mogul involved in all the dark deeds that are kept hidden including possible crimes against children.

Maybe Duncan's mysterious 'suicide' came about precisely because she pointed her thinking image-creating LA audience at the criminal culture this big expensive psy-ops campaign is meant to cloak.

In which case, this thread tells us even more about her death than we'd already figured out and Alex Constantine was even more sure of--
http://alexconstantine.blogspot.com/
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

Postby theeKultleeder » Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:21 pm

"Rape offends Afghanis" okay - I would assume rape would offend any decent people. I suppose they are worried about violent and intolerant/ignorant religious violence.

And is it just me, or hasn't everybody wondered if some of the Brady actors got it on?
theeKultleeder

The unseen Abu Ghraib.

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:13 pm

Child rape was part of the unseen Abu Ghraib evidence we've forgotten about.
It included the screaming sodomy of a young boy.

Maybe that nightmare might actually get released.
Remember Rumsfeld twisting over the stuff too terrible to ever be released?
NOTHING is as taboo and emotion-stoking as rape of children in any culture.

But Dreamworks is marketing this crime as an Afghan one. This is exactly the kind of counter-propaganda the CIA specializes in to "minimize the damaging effect of hostile propaganda."

This also conjures up the GOP's fascist fundie base's worst fears about gays because that base doesn't differentiate sexual practices they don't publicly proclaim as sanctified.
It's almost all a crime to them.

And that recharges some of the discredited GOP's culture war weapon for 2008 so they can keep pouring our money into killing and torture.
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

Re: Dreamworks' Afghan child rape movie vs Brady incest.

Postby 8bitagent » Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:55 pm

Hugh Manatee Wins wrote:
Or if Theresa Duncan were still alive.
She fingered Des Moines' Jim Cownie as a GOP-CIA mogul involved in all the dark deeds that are kept hidden including possible crimes against children.

Maybe Duncan's mysterious 'suicide' came about precisely because she pointed her thinking image-creating LA audience at the criminal culture this big expensive psy-ops campaign is meant to cloak.

In which case, this thread tells us even more about her death than we'd already figured out and Alex Constantine was even more sure of--
http://alexconstantine.blogspot.com/

The double apparent suicide of Duncan and Blake really saddened me.

I had no idea who they were til I started reading the articles and their blogs. They remind me of exactly what I wish for some day, that wonderful smart partner equally creative.

When I read about the Duncan/Blake, Hunter S thompson, Danny Octopus Casolaro, Mark Lombardi etc suicides...I cant help but wonder something
about when some creative artists "commit suicide".

And I think back to the Franklin case, and all those who were killed relating to the case...including former CIA head William Colby.

I begin to wonder...from Duncan's articles on Franklin coverup, Hunter S Thompson writing about SRA kid abductions, etc...

Why is it so many people who try and expose child kidnapping by the elites end up "suicided" or "accidented".

The elites sure dont seem to make much fuss about people exposing 9/11 or any other ops going on. But for some reason, exposing that sort of stuff
really bothers them.
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Re: The unseen Abu Ghraib.

Postby 8bitagent » Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:58 pm

Hugh Manatee Wins wrote:Child rape was part of the unseen Abu Ghraib evidence we've forgotten about.
It included the screaming sodomy of a young boy.

Maybe that nightmare might actually get released.
Remember Rumsfeld twisting over the stuff too terrible to ever be released?
NOTHING is as taboo and emotion-stoking as rape of children in any culture.

But Dreamworks is marketing this crime as an Afghan one. This is exactly the kind of counter-propaganda the CIA specializes in to "minimize the damaging effect of hostile propaganda."

This also conjures up the GOP's fascist fundie base's worst fears about gays because that base doesn't differentiate sexual practices they don't publicly proclaim as sanctified.
It's almost all a crime to them.

And that recharges some of the discredited GOP's culture war weapon for 2008 so they can keep pouring our money into killing and torture.

I had heard that there was child rape stuff at Abu Gharib, along with snuff crap.

I think Abu Gharib was clearly part of the Copper Green/Gitmo mind control sex trauma stuff.

Btw, Hollywood is pimping out another much hyped child rape fantasy film called "HoundDog" starring Dakota Fanning
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hounddog_%282007_film%29
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby theeKultleeder » Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:29 am

Got you on that one, Hugh; I would put my money on psyops with this one. 8bit, you may be right, but unfortunately rape and abuse seem to be part of a long military tradition that goes beyond any particular program. No doubt, however, the mind-destroying, mind-wiping effects of torture and inhumane imprisonment is scientifically and wholly intentionally designed.
theeKultleeder

Previous

Return to General Discussion