No, anti-Zionism is not anti-semitism

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: v

Postby Jeff » Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:23 pm

vigilant wrote:
Even in your quote above its gone from "some" to "alot" - whats the next step "all"?

Ok, I was trying to be kind by simply stopping at "some" but if we have to be that technical I suppose we have to peg it at "a lot" are Jewish and let the truth hurt whomever it does....

Call them on their actions and keep the ethnicity or whatever out of it.

I hear ya Joe, and I agree. That is why I am sick and tired of people trying to tie the word "banker" to the word "Jewish"...Very strange how people seem to hate the fact that it is true....They hate the fact that it is true, so much, that they run to throw a blanket over the bankers by submitting the word "Jewish" into the equation and crying "foul"...

Heed Joe's advice, vigilant, if you wish to continue posting on this board. Because your "International Jewish Banking Conspiracy" shit doesn't belong here.
Jeff
Site Admin

Blog: View Blog (0)

v

Postby vigilant » Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:47 pm

Jeff I cannot believe you thought that is what I was getting at. I haven't even been an active participant in this particular thread. I think that pretty well proves that I am not a zealot on this issue.I do not believe in a "Jewish Banking Conspiracy"....actually far from it. I tried has hard as I could to "untie" the word "banker" from the word "jewish". It has gotten to the point around here, that if people want to talk international finance it has become taboo. I have no problem whatsoever with Jewish people or their cause. I have a problem with bankers. Banker and Jewish are not the same in my mind.

You are unjustly accusing me of promoting a jewish banking conspiracy and that is not true. I do not believe in a jewish banking conspiracy.

I simply believe in a "banking" conspiracy. I am not a nazi...
The whole world is a stage...will somebody turn the lights on please?....I have to go bang my head against the wall for a while and assimilate....
vigilant

Postby AlicetheKurious » Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:19 pm

This is all getting too weird. Maybe it's the late hour over here, but it's freaking me out.

I know it's only a discussion board, but it's starting to feel like the Spanish Inquisition, or the McCarthy witch-hunts, or something like that.

Brrr.
AlicetheKurious

v

Postby vigilant » Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:28 pm

I know it's only a discussion board, but it's starting to feel like the Spanish Inquisition, or the McCarthy witch-hunts, or something like that.

Agreed.

I think somebody outta reread my posts and let the words stand for exactly what they were, instead of looking for the "hidden agenda" that was "never there" in the first place.
The whole world is a stage...will somebody turn the lights on please?....I have to go bang my head against the wall for a while and assimilate....
vigilant

Postby erosoplier » Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:30 pm

I thought this thread was unnecessary to begin with - based on a 4 year old article as it is. It was destined to cause trouble.
erosoplier

Postby Doodad » Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:40 pm

erosoplier wrote:I thought this thread was unnecessary to begin with - based on a 4 year old article as it is. It was destined to cause trouble.

ya figure?

:wink:
Doodad

Postby orz » Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:48 pm

Thing with those events, is they involved real persecution. I know this is the internet, where making fun of someone on a messageboard is worse than murder, but we RI readers and posters surely have a better perspective on the world than the usual messageboard idiots?
orz

v

Postby vigilant » Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:51 pm

Getting shoved into the anti-jewish camp for using the word banker is grossly unfair. I don't even have a real interest or desire to engage in a debate about Zionism, Jewish people, and the rest. I have not even been actively engaged in this thread because this zionism issue doesn't interest me.

I have a problem with being labeled as a "nazi" for using the word "banker" though. In my writings, and in my mind, they are "unassociated" and should remain so, unless someone specifically puts them together with "intent" to associate them to one another.
vigilant

Postby Jeff » Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:01 pm

locking this.
Jeff
Site Admin

Previous

Return to General Discussion