Pill turns your shit to gold

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Pill turns your shit to gold

Postby Jeff » Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:39 pm

And I'm not speaking metaphorically. Though this makes an excellent metaphor.

Gold Pill makes your poop glitter for $425

If you've got so much money that you're just looking for new ways to waste it, Tobias Wong and Ju$t Another Rich Kid created the Gold Pill for you. It's a pill dipped in gold and filled with 24-karat gold leaf. You're supposed to eat it "to increase your self-worth." That would be funny if it didn't cost $425 for the joke. Supposedly an added benefit is that it will make your poop sparkle, but no one seems to have proven that part yet (and if you do, please don't send us the pictures). This is either genius social commentary or a brilliant way to bilk rich people out of their money. If Wong's name sounds familiar, it's probably because he also created the $2,000 ccPhone.

http://dvice.com/archives/2007/12/gold_pill_makes.php/
Jeff
Site Admin

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby brownzeroed » Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:42 pm

Maybe, just once, the laws of natural selection will swing in my favor.
brownzeroed

Postby brekin » Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:47 pm

Great, but will it still stink?
Last edited by brekin on Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
brekin

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:47 pm

Takes the Golden Bowl to a whole new level.

We can all be Pharohs now!

:D
"but I do know that you should remove my full name from your sig. Dig?" - Unnamed, Super Scary Persun, bbrrrrr....
Et in Arcadia ego

Re: Pill turns your shit to gold

Postby theeKultleeder » Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:30 pm

Jeff wrote:And I'm not speaking metaphorically. Though this makes an excellent metaphor.

Alchemical.

(Funny what too much money in certain hands will produce.)
theeKultleeder

Postby jingofever » Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:36 pm

Since the subject has been broached I might as well offer some information.

Mötley Crüe released a drink some years back for "people who got out of the drug scene" that gave your poop a brilliant blue hue. The drink was called Mötley Brüe; I'm not sure of the availability. But if you find some, drink it up, it's well worth it.

Eating licorice will cause your poop to turn green, which, believe it or not, is often quite breathtaking. You will have to try it. Luckily licorice is easier to come by than the Brüe. What if you mixed them? I wonder, but it would be better to use two primary colors...

And coffee, when drank in sufficient quantities, will turn your poop black. I recommend starting out with this, it is easy and not as shocking as the more exotic colors, but then, not as exciting.

I once ate a lot of beets but forget the results. Must have been reddish. I'll try again one of these days. Remember, chugging food coloring is considered cheating and my suggestions are merely the tip of the iceberg.
jingofever

Postby brownzeroed » Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:41 pm

Eating licorice will cause your poop to turn green, which, believe it or not, is often quite breathtaking.

In some states, that's grounds for divorce.
brownzeroed

Postby Sweet Tooth » Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:01 pm

brownzeroed wrote:
Eating licorice will cause your poop to turn green, which, believe it or not, is often quite breathtaking.

In some states, that's grounds for divorce.

:lol: ROTFLMAO
Sweet Tooth

Postby marmot » Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:08 pm

Last edited by marmot on Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
marmot

Postby Susserer » Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:49 pm

Where can I get me some of that?

One of the most fascinating effects of consuming gold is a potential increase in mental acuity and intelligence. Controlled laboratory studies have shown that consuming high doses of Colloidal Gold daily increases the I.Q. an average of 20% after only four weeks.

http://www.mountainwellbeing.com/colloidal_gold.html
Susserer

Postby Jeff » Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:56 pm

Controlled laboratory studies have shown that consuming high doses of Colloidal Gold daily increases the I.Q. an average of 20% after only four weeks.

It's true.

Jeff
Site Admin

Re: Pill turns your shit to gold

Postby seemslikeadream » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:29 am

interesting

Jeff » Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:39 pm wrote:And I'm not speaking metaphorically. Though this makes an excellent metaphor.

Gold Pill makes your poop glitter for $425

If you've got so much money that you're just looking for new ways to waste it, Tobias Wong and Ju$t Another Rich Kid created the Gold Pill for you. It's a pill dipped in gold and filled with 24-karat gold leaf. You're supposed to eat it "to increase your self-worth." That would be funny if it didn't cost $425 for the joke. Supposedly an added benefit is that it will make your poop sparkle, but no one seems to have proven that part yet (and if you do, please don't send us the pictures). This is either genius social commentary or a brilliant way to bilk rich people out of their money. If Wong's name sounds familiar, it's probably because he also created the $2,000 ccPhone.

http://dvice.com/archives/2007/12/gold_pill_makes.php/
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Return to General Discussion