Abolish the White Race - By Any Means Necessary

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Abolish the White Race - By Any Means Necessary

Postby American Dream » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:45 pm

Mike Flynn Jr. Embraces Conspiracy Theory About Jewish Bankers

Mike Flynn Jr. (Left) with alt-lite activist George McIntyre

In December 2016, Flynn Jr. was fired from Trump’s transition team after promoting the conspiracy that a D.C. pizza parlor was serving as a front for a child sex trafficking ring. As he tweeted on December 4, “Until #Pizzagate proven [sic] it’ll remain a story. The left seems to forget #PodestaEmails and the many ‘coincidences’ tied to it.”

Flynn Jr. later attended a March 2017 gathering of Pizzagate believers in Washington, D.C. where he was briefly interviewed by Cassandra Fairbanks, then of Sputnik News. He told Fairbanks that Pizzagate was an “important cause,” and bemoaned its supposed cover-up by the D.C. Police.

“There’s not a lot of odd people here, these are concerned citizens about the potential for there to be a massive pedophile ring,” he said. “And if it exists we gotta bring awareness to it, obviously.

More at: https://angrywhitemen.org/2018/02/08/mi ... more-45324
American Dream

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Iamwhomiam » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:52 am

When are these assholes gonna realize Jesus was a Jew till his dying day.
Iamwhomiam

Postby American Dream » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:33 pm

Lauren Southern And Stefan Molyneux Stir Up Racist Fears Over ‘Genocide’ In South Africa

White supremacists’ obsession with a supposed “white genocide” in South Africa is nothing new. For years they’ve bemoaned the fall of apartheid and alleged that the black majority would — any day now — wipe out the nation’s white population, a crime allegedly covered up by the mainstream media.

So it makes sense for Southern to use the specter of “white genocide” to boost her popularity with “New Right” and alt-right groups — something she has clearly been working diligently on since last year’s attempt at stopping migrant rescues in the Mediterranean.

And, judging by Southern’s interview with Molyneux, the goal of Farmlands is to further inflame racial tensions in South Africa and elsewhere. Southern cited the dubious reporting of Genocide Watch to bolster her claim of an ongoing genocide of white South African farmers, and said she fears that when the media finally recognizes a genocide is taking place it will be too late.

Molyneux, a YouTube philosopher with his own history of promoting scientific racism, claimed the media is silent because they “don’t wanna goose whites in the West about what’s gonna happen with population replacement” of whites by non-whites:
They don’t want whites in the West to look down the tunnel of time and say, “Oh so when we become a minority, we’re gonna have to hide with guns by our bed and under our pillows. We’re gonna have to hide between twelve different kinds of locks. We’re gonna have to hire private security, and we’re gonna live a life of indoorsville. We’re gonna have to live a life where we move from one security area to another where we’re constantly under threat of danger, where we don’t know what next horrible law is gonna come down justifying violence against us. And we’re gonna look at people who murder other whites and often walk free or have minimal sentencing.” And they don’t want to scare the whites in the West with what happens when whites become a minority in a highly aggressive and tribalized world.

https://angrywhitemen.org/2018/02/13/la ... th-africa/
American Dream

Postby Karmamatterz » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:31 am

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2018/0 ... /23359891/

Imagine the outrage if a caucasian male painted something similar. Obama made an interesting choice in picking this artist to paint his portrait. Dubya should take some tips from Kehinde. I personally could really care less what any artist paints. I respect their choices. The irony and humor in all this is how the media and extreme left would react to a reversal of such "artwork" if done by a white male. There would be not artistic freedom, privilege or expression. It would all be outrage that a fascist white male had done such a vile act. I fully expect this irony to not be apparent in the echo chamber.

Karmamatterz

Postby DrEvil » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:08 pm

I think the irony is that you fail to see that African Americans have good reason to not like white Americans, what with all that slavery and ongoing institutional racism and all. Context matters.
"I only read American. I want my fantasy pure." - Dave
DrEvil

Postby Karmamatterz » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:37 pm

I think the irony is that you fail to see that African Americans have good reason to not like white Americans, what with all that slavery and ongoing institutional racism and all. Context matters.

You're making some shitty assumptions dude.

There is nobody alive today in the U.S. that is responsible for the slavery that took place here years ago. Anybody can be pissed about the past. Aren't we all victims of something? Some of us have been subjected to awful things, others less so. What does that do to create a better future by painting images of women being brutally decapitated? Anybody with even a shred of awareness about our nation's past knows about the slavery that took place here, and the other parts of the "Americas." I'm sure there are exceptions, but most folks also know that many are still angry about slavery. Before you go assuming more, I know several people who have been discriminated against. Some handle it very well and are exceedingly successful and move past it, others aren't able to. To each his/her own with how they handle it. Doesn't mean anybody else has to think that what is depicted in the artwork is acceptable to their values or standards.

Decapitated heads...yeah..great message.
Karmamatterz

Postby DrEvil » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:35 pm

Pretty sure the message isn't "let's go out and literally cut the heads off white people". I suspect there might be symbolism involved.

You wave away discrimination like it's not a problem. "Some people deal fine with it, some don't", like it's just another one of our common everyday problems when it's demonstrably not. It's a systematic bias against a particular group of people. How about getting rid of the discrimination in the first place, or should black people just "move past it"?
"I only read American. I want my fantasy pure." - Dave
DrEvil

Postby Karmamatterz » Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:03 pm

Pretty sure the message isn't "let's go out and literally cut the heads off white people". I suspect there might be symbolism involved.

You wave away discrimination like it's not a problem. "Some people deal fine with it, some don't", like it's just another one of our common everyday problems when it's demonstrably not. It's a systematic bias against a particular group of people. How about getting rid of the discrimination in the first place, or should black people just "move past it"?

Hmmmm...you think symbolism doesn't matter? Have you not been paying attention for the past several years?

I wave away discrimination, yeah right. Did you read this: "I know several people who have been discriminated against."
That is declarative sentence which seems very clear. You're trying to put words in my mouth, so to speak. Cut that shit out. Enough.
Discrimination is bad, we all know that. Duh. Do you realize discrimination has existed for many centuries? Do you also know it's not a problem unique to just America? I would like to assume you know those things.

What's your plan for ridding the human race of discrimination?

Things have improved immensely in my lifetime. Is there room for improvement? Damn straight! In the small midwestern town I grew up in my neighborhood was 100% Catholic. There was an incident which I don't recall because I was too young to remember what year. The Klan had burned a cross in the neighbors yard. He was not only Catholic but the local bank manager. Discrimination is part of the human experience, and it's not always about race. http://ron-sheese.wikidot.com/tutorial-6-3
Unfortunately when it's taken to extremes it's used as a means to harm others. Before you flip out I'm using the word Discrimination not to mean just the current cultural use of the word. I'm talking about the psychological aspect of how humans associate, or dis-associate with others. To further clarify I'm not saying discrimination is a good thing in the context of this. Just like Abolishing the White Race is only used as academic thought project....I'm sure nobody on this thread would advocate genocide of whites.
Karmamatterz

Postby American Dream » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:07 pm

White Nationalists Are Grooming A White Supremacist College Student Who Said He Wanted To Be ‘Really Violent’

By Jared Holt | February 15, 2018 2:19 pm

Mike Peinovich appears on an alt-right YouTube debate. (Screenshot / YouTube.com)

As a 19-year-old man killed 17 people at a Florida high school, the hosts of a white nationalist podcast named to mock the Holocaust coddled a white nationalist extremist college student who had boasted that he wanted “to be violent” and told the student he was being “targeted.”

Last week, students at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln (UNL) protested their university’s inaction after video was released of a known white supremacist student, Dan Kleve, seeming to endorse violence among neo-Nazis. In Newsweek, Michael Hayden reported:

Antifascist Action Nebraska, a local group that has developed a national reputation among activists for the relentlessness with which it tracks the movements of white supremacists, published a video of [Dan] Kleve speaking with other extremists on Google Hangout, and it went viral last week, further inflaming the sense of outrage about him.

“Just because I dress like a normie—a regular person—doesn’t mean I don’t love violence,” Kleve said to a group of peers regarding his ambitions as a white supremacist. “Trust me. I want to be violent. Trust me. Really violent.”

Kleve, who is fond of posting selfies with guns to social media, also said that “now is not the right time” for violence, and he has argued that the edited video took his words out of context—but the language spoke for itself to students who were already concerned about him and his demonstrable connections to neo-Nazi groups. Hundreds of students demanding Kleve’s expulsion gathered on campus grounds to stage a protest on Wednesday of last week, adding a physical presence to what was already a sustained campaign of activism.

Yesterday afternoon, violence unfolded at a high school in Parkland, Florida, as hosts of the white nationalist podcast “The Daily Shoah” featured Kleve in the first segment of the day’s episode. One of the podcast’s host introduced Kleve as “the poster child for when it’s OK to completely just harass somebody and try to ruin their lives on a day-to-day basis.”

Kleve told the hosts that he had a Google hangouts conversation “with a couple of skinheads” and had encouraged those “skinheads” to be “better representatives” for white people and not participate in meaningless violence. Kleve said that he “spoke irresponsibly” in an effort to confirm that he wasn’t “a pacifist,” which he said made his fellow students “chimp out”—a disgusting term used by racists that refers to instances when they believe black people reveal their “inner chimp.”

One host said he was angry that “some fucking Jew” complained about feeling unsafe because Kleve appeared to advocate racially motivated violence. Alt-right activist Mike “Enoch” Peinovich responded that “special snowflakes on these campuses” claim to feel unsafe in order to “extort attention, money and power,” before suggesting that Kleve do the same.

“In your case, it’s literally true. You’re being targeted and you feel unsafe,” Peinovich told Kleve.

Later in the podcast, Peinovich said Kleve is a guy who’s “literally being victimized, who’s literally being witch-hunted, who’s literally being targeted and who is literally unsafe.”

Peinovich warned that if white nationalists like himself and Kleve don’t “wake white people up” before “Jewish institutional power” takes over societal institutions like universities, “we could literally be put in camps and gassed and nobody would say a word.”

Update: This post originally noted that the suspected Florida shooter had “allegedly trained with a white supremacist group.” Local law enforcement has since cast doubt on those allegations, so we have removed the reference from this post.

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/whit ... y-violent/
American Dream

Postby seemslikeadream » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:37 am

Too bad Sessions and Trump will never indict that group as a terrorist organization. That is their base.

Florida White Supremacist Group Admits Ties to Alleged Parkland School Shooter Nikolas Cruz
February 15, 2018
Nikolas Cruz ROF
A spokesperson for the white supremacist group Republic of Florida (ROF) claimed to the Anti-Defamation League on Thursday, February 15, that Nikolas Cruz, the man charged with the previous day’s deadly shooting spree at a Parkland, Florida, high school, was associated with his group.
UPDATE: On Thursday afternoon, following news reports of the alleged association between Cruz and the Republic of Florida, a member of an alt right discussion forum wrote that all of the claims were false and were part of an elaborate attempt to troll a network news reporter and other media outlets. At a press conference Thursday afternoon, the Broward County sheriff said a connection was “not confirmed at this time,” but that law enforcement was still investigating.
Cruz, 19, a former student at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, allegedly entered the school Wednesday, February 14 with an AR-15 and opened fire, killing at least 17 people and injuring 14 more. Cruz left the scene but was later captured by police and has been charged with premeditated murder.
After self-described ROF members claimed on the discussion forum 4chan that Cruz had also been a member, the Anti-Defamation League spoke with an ROF member who identified himself as Jordan Jereb.
Jereb, based in Tallahassee, is believed to be the leader of ROF. In 2016, he was arrested on charges of threatening a staffer in the office of Florida Governor Rick Scott because he was allegedly angry at the staffer’s son.
Jereb said that Cruz was associated with ROF, having been “brought up” by another member. Jereb also claimed that Cruz had participated in one or more ROF training exercises in the Tallahassee area, carpooling with other ROF members from south Florida.
ROF has members in north and south Florida. The alt right white supremacist group borrows paramilitary concepts from the anti-government extremist militia movement (not itself a white supremacist movement). ROF describes itself as a “white civil rights organization fighting for white identitarian politics” and seeks to create a “white ethnostate” in Florida. Most ROF members are young and the group itself is only a few years old.
Jereb added that ROF had not ordered or wanted Cruz to do anything like the school shooting.
If Cruz’s role is confirmed, the Parkland school shooting would be the second school shooting by a white supremacist in the past two months. In December 2017, another young white supremacist, William Atchison, engaged in a shooting spree at a high school in northwest New Mexico, killing two students before shooting himself.
What we know about ROF (the Republic of Florida):
The Republic of Florida (ROF), also known as the ROF Militia, is a white supremacist group that started in 2014, adopting many concepts from the anti-government extremist militia movement (which itself is not part of the white supremacist movement), including paramilitary structures, paramilitary trainings, and uniforms. Members even have a camouflage painted vehicle.
The leader of the group is Jordan Jereb, based in Tallahassee; the group also has members in South Florida, where Chris Cedeno seems to be one of the leading figure.
Group members have had contacts and associations with a variety of other white supremacist groups, including the Vinlanders Social Club, the League of the South, and Atomwaffen
As the alt right grew more well known, the ROF adopted a number of alt right concepts and language and now can be considered an alt right-style white supremacist group. It openly identifies as “identitarian.”
It seeks to create a “white ethnostate” out of Florida.
The group does not have a significant track record of violence, though that may be due more to its newness than anything else. Members have used violent language (and Jereb) was arrested in 2016 for threatening a staffer in the governor’s office. In 2014, before he founded ROF, Jereb said on social media that “the traitors of my country (Florida) will be hung in our courts.”
At least some members of the Republic of Florida appear to have attended the Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville in August 2017.
https://www.adl.org/blog/florida-white- ... kolas-cruz
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby American Dream » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:15 pm

The United States’s Sacred Gun Problem

Dunbar-Ortiz dismantles an argument popular among gun-control advocates: that the Second Amendment isn’t about individual rights. This argument, based on historian Richard Hofstadter’s scholarship, insists that when the Second Amendment was written, it actually referred only to state militias (and therefore eventually the National Guard, rather than private citizens).

But this isn’t so. Dunbar-Ortiz describes at length the hyperviolent, irregular warfare tactics used to make way for settlement and commodification of the United States, and the official encouragement and essential deputization of private, rogue militias (nothing more than armed civilians) that waged this warfare. The group-sounding language, Dunbar-Ortiz says, “specifically gave individuals and families the right to form volunteer militias to attack Indians and take their land.” Morally repugnant, to be sure. But legally correct.

She drives home historian John Grenier’s theory, which, once again, readers of An Indigenous Peoples’ History will no doubt recognize: the violence fueled racism, rather than merely the other way around. This point is central, and it stands out among the many conversations about guns in the United States. In this view, one finds violence itself at the root. Violence is a means to acquire land and capital, and it predates racial prejudice. Violence is a means to culture. Quoting Grenier, she writes:

Successive generations of Americans, both soldiers and civilians, made the killing of Indian men, women, and children a defining element of their first military tradition and thereby part of a shared American identity. Indeed, only after seventeenth- and early eighteenth-century Americans made the first way of war a key to being a white American could later generations of “Indian haters,” men like Andrew Jackson, turn the Indian wars into race wars.

The overwhelmingly violent settling of the United States may not in and of itself make for a broadly convincing explanation for America’s undying obsession with guns. We are not the only country with bloody origins. But Loaded does not stop at the colonies, nor at the “winning of the West.” Dunbar-Ortiz follows the imperial project of the United States as it marched into Mexico, the Philippines, Cuba, and Vietnam.

Perhaps even closer to the bone is Dunbar-Ortiz’s brief history of slave patrols, rifle clubs, and the KKK. “Southern settlers had long relied on ‘self-help’ measures to enforce slavery leading up to the formalized slave patrols,” she writes. These groups only thrived in the continued reinforcement of individual gun rights, along with the development of the arms industry in the years after abolition.

The author notes that in the decades after abolition, there would have been, for African Americans, very little distinction made between slave patrols, the KKK, and police. In some very painful and indeed deadly ways, Loaded argues, this lack of distinction more or less lives on today.

[T]he language of slave patrols is still employed in police work in the twenty-first century, “patrol” being the most obvious, but also “beat.” More disturbingly, techniques were folded into police practices, such as surveillance methods like the stakeout. And until the 1960s pushback, police had little supervision and routinely brutalized and confined suspects without consequences; even in the twenty-first century, when police torture or murder Black people, juries rarely find the involved officers guilty.

Even for gun control advocates and liberals leery of militarized police, the full depth of this idea that guns are fundamentally tools of racism may be uncomfortable to confront. But it is that depth and discomfort that sets Loaded apart from the near constant and often dead-ended discussions about gun violence in the United States. As is the case with much of Roxanne Dunbar-Ortiz’s work, Loaded demands of its readers that history be seen as a continuum to which the present belongs.

While both liberals and conservatives consider white supremacist mass shooters like Dylann Roof or vigilante racists like George Zimmerman to be aberrations or marginal actors, those men are

acting and speaking openly in support of the very roots of United States nationalism, which is embedded in the institutional structure of the country, from the Constitution itself, which includes the Second Amendment, to the “lost cause” of the Confederacy to save the institution of slavery and the continued colonization of Native lands.

https://lareviewofbooks.org/article/the ... n-problem/
American Dream

Postby Karmamatterz » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:04 pm

I seriously don't believe that you are aware, or even willing to understand that there are many gun owners that are not racists. That there are gun owners who believe the way Native Americans were butchered is abhorrent. Many would say slave patrols were barbaric and go against the values of respecting the law and rights of others.

It's a well known fact, but overlooked when you only want to focus on racial or negative aspects of gun ownership, that guns and other weapons were used for survival. The bow and arrow, knives and then guns were something almost all men owned as a means of getting food, and protection. Sure, you could set traps and catch wildlife, but you could also more efficiently get wild game for food on the table using a bow or rifle/musket. We seem to forget that people used to have to spend a great deal of their day hunting, foraging and growing their food. The grocery stores and fast food restaurants easily block any historical memory of what it was like before our societies became urbanized, as well as modernized.

It doesn't take a stretch of the imagination to wonder what it would be like if the grid failed and anarchy ensued. Those wanting to abolish guns now just might think twice if faced with having to fend for themselves and not be able to rely on the modern efficiencies of farming and food production. The extreme left does not want to consider that many families had a tradition of hunting for generations. It was a way of life and passed onto the next generation. Those traditions are mocked and ridiculed by the left as red neck and vile. Rather than respect someone else's values and way of life the left seeks to label these people as monsters and racists for being gun owners. They paint a picture that all gun owners are okay with mass murder. Glom on some white nationalist and alt-right labels as well! What the hell!

Why is there no criticism of the tradition and culture of guns in countries like Afghanistan? Without their gunsmith knowledge and expertise it would have been much more difficult for them to repel the Soviet invaders back in the 80's. Are the Muslim rebels given a pass? What about the rest of the globe? There are plenty of other countries where gun ownership is part of their culture. Why is there no celebrating how Lenin and Marx approved of gun ownership for the proletariat? If it was good for the working man in 1917 why such vigorous opposition to gun ownership now?
Karmamatterz

Postby Burnt Hill » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:00 pm

Straight down that slippery slope to abolishing all guns, Karmamatterz?
Abolishing all guns is something that is quite unlikely to happen (you made some arguments suggesting just that), and it is not a stance of anyone I know.
I am sure there are factions with that perspective.

Sure, when society collapses one may wish they had a gun, kind of irrelevant to the current situation.
And the whataboutisms, open for discussion, but irrelevant to the current situation in the states.

Our children's lives are at stake, your arguments fall flat in the face of that fact.
It ends up sounding like NRA talk with willful missing of the point.
I am not seeing a vigorous opposition to gun ownership.
I am seeing broken hearted humans suffering the loss of their children and crying for change.
There is a vigorous opposition to unneccessary easily preventable deaths.
Burnt Hill

Postby Karmamatterz » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:19 pm

Yeah, you're right. I'm not going to go back and edit that. But you're correct in the "all guns" take.

I seriously do not ever read any NRA crap. I have never visited their website and would't waste my money supporting the organization. Call me a knucklehead "normie." LOL. My perspective is my own based on what I know believe. I'm not swayed by the pop culture aspect or what the "right" wants you to think.

Children's lives are at stake. But I'm not going to get emotional about guns. My kids, and 99.99% of all other kids have many other problems and issues of safety and well being than worrying about being shot up at school.

I stand by my comments from earlier about heroin. That shit kills. It's nasty and has such a dark side to it that I am surprised more people on this site aren't discussing it. People that sell heroin are to me, no different than the sick fucks who commit mass murder with a gun. In fact, they might be worse.

When the dog whistle for guns is blown people ramp up their emotional responses and all hell breaks loose. But when you look at the totality of what is out there in the world, smack is big. Nobody (kids) in my community, and even anywhere nearby has been impacted negatively by gun violence at school. But the fucking smack is for sale all over the place. Like I said, a boy who used to be playmates with my son died last year. A friend (thankfully not close) of my daughter's OD two years ago. Talking about this with her she reminded me her friend had been over a few times as a teenager. I just don't recall her.

39 people died from drug overdoses in my county in 2016, many young people in their 20's. Not all from heroin but many were. That is sad and sick.

Am I taking this off topic? I don't think so because I'm suggesting a wider and more balanced look. One may disagree I suppose.
Karmamatterz

Postby Burnt Hill » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:04 pm

Right, overall Opiate addiction is a bigger problem. I think the fact that it usually starts as a personal choice is why it is not appropriately addressed.
But it is a separate issue. Yeah we may be a bit off topic on the "Abolish the White Race" thread...maybe not. :thumbsup

Karmamatterz wrote: But I'm not going to get emotional about guns

A couple of your posts did seem to have an emotional appeal in defense of gun ownership, and I don't necessarily disagree, but in the context of current events I do.

Karmamatterz wrote:My kids, and 99.99% of all other kids have many other problems and issues of safety and well being than worrying about being shot up at school.

Right, you absolutely should not have to worry about it. But try telling that to the grieving.

Karmamatterz wrote:When the dog whistle for guns is blown people ramp up their emotional responses and all hell breaks loose.

Okay, this recent massacre was not a dog whistle - it was loud and clear and real to everyone.
The hysteria here is when people get emotional about the defense of weapons over lives. That is truly hysterical!
And what about the emotional responses to tragedy? You say all hell breaks loose - but no - nothing ever changes.

Hell remains intact.
Burnt Hill

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion