Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Questioning Consciousness

Postby thrulookingglass » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:07 pm

Consciousness is the God particle.
thrulookingglass

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby DrEvil » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:26 pm

Are you referring to the Higgs boson? (Higgs hates it when people call it the God particle btw.)

Once you start mixing in religion you might as well just give up. Using a system based on blind faith and zero evidence is pointless when trying to determine the nature of something. And how do you know you got the right belief system? Maybe it's the Odin particle or the Tooth Fairy particle.

Quantum mechanics has some really weird shit happening in regards to observing things (if you take it to its ultimate conclusion we create supernovas by observing them. Oops), not to mention messing with causality in some cases , but for the love of god, keep God out of it.

Personally I prefer neutrinos. They come in different flavors!
"I only read American. I want my fantasy pure." - Dave
DrEvil

Postby thrulookingglass » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:26 am

Love it. Haven't they provided us with a shitty image of god(s). Shiva destroyed the world, Yahweh drowned all of us sons of bitches and taught us women were second class citizens. Eternal torture is a wonderful benefit to the universe. Honey, if you haven't realized they have us under control through money (economic forces) and brain poisoning (it's not brain washing, washing is a good thing), feeding us bullshit religious dogmas and FEAR then you need to sit down and have a good THINK. IT'S THOUGHT! The construct is thought. That's why his name is Thoth, it is a derivative of the word THOUGHT. Unfortunately, this is also a world of action. And while we sit idle while the worst creatures in humanity subjugate us with religious ritual, totalitarian rule, economic/social injustice, prejudices, warfare...LIES...it's all lies. Conspiracies propagate when lies are aloud to stand as truths. Conspiracy is the MOST common crime. Two or more people getting together to cause harm, that's what conspiracy means. This whole "THEORY" bullshit is something the ghosts of the PTB's cooked up to cover their sick madness. It's thought! You wouldn't be able to make decisions without it. What is right and what is wrong, there is no sin. Take a page out of Spike Lee and "always do the right thing." We've been doing the wrong things for so long we've convinced ourselves its right. It is NEVER right to pay for bombs, tanks and guns while people can't get healthcare. No bomb ever made the world a safer place. Jobs that reward people with only a paycheck are slavery in disguise. Money is a false construct. Punishment = cruelty. Keep them dumb. They always burn the libraries. Religion doesn't tell you how to think, it tells you what to think. Life is a question not an answer. These words bear meaning because you understand them through the construct of THOUGHT. Seems Monopoly games are no fun, someone always ends up losing everything. We've placed ourselves under mind control by allowing myths and mysticism to propagate in place of truth. Everyone talks about MKUltra, mind control is as simple as opening your web browser or turning on you television. The old hive mind racket. We're so used to having enemies, we haven't realized...we're the monsters we've been looking for. If you question everything, you just might find out what's actually true. It's about the god in all of us, that's what I mean by thought/consciousness is divine. I think therefore I am. Warfare is the art of deception...lies by any other name would smell as sweet. It's all warfare now, spiritual, mental, social, economic, sexual...they attack the foundations of truth. Build from a sound foundation, that's what the great pyramid teaches us. That's why it's there. Some culture figured out if we all get together, think about building something great and beautiful, it just may last forever. Take it from me, my birthday is "the christ angle"...born 3/26/73...your Aries spirit. I am the fight in you. Take a stand for what's right soon please, before they sweep the legs out from under us again and impose some bullshit religious belief over us or turn us in to atomic dust. Despite the vilification of Satan, who biblically seems to get along quite well with God (let's fuck Job over together)...rebellions are necessary. Arc Angles (which delineates the procession of the equinoxes) got polluted and turned into Arch Angels. The great year the Greeks, Romans called it, the Kali Yuga...the 26,000 year cycle of the ages. Yeshua was a very troubled man and so are we. "Hell is the absence of reason". Rule is never just when left in the hands of one. None dare call it treason. March to the beat of your own drum. Be careful who you follow for if their vision isn't true, lost you will be. When Voltaire was given his golden parachute last rights by a catholic priest on his death bed he was asked the knee jerk question "Do you reject Satan?!", his response was brilliant..."Now's not the time to be making enemies." FISTS MAKE BAD PALMS! Atomic structures are sacred geometries. Atum (egyptian), Adam, Atom...they stole it from us, put a coca-cola brand god on it and change rationality into mysticism. Everyone deserves a better life than this. Bathe me in freedom, not laws. Cast no law in stone, it makes us course, hard and cold. Let's change this hell we've created. Heaven could be anywhere...why not here?! I've seen what torture can do to us in this life, I don't care to see what it does to us in the next. If there is a god, I would hope s/he doesn't want to be the author of a story as shitty as this. Can we please find a way to fix this shit?! I'm tired of living a lie.

Just some
THOUGHTS
I've had lately.

Frankly, I don't care what causes them. I'm just glad I have them. Genesis is bullshit. What fine a granularity will we find when we do identify the Higgs/Bosun particle? Shall we begin to deconstruct that particle too? We're very good at breaking things down. Just not good at building things up besides piles of bullshit. Find no enemies...commune.
thrulookingglass

Postby minime » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:05 pm

Last edited by minime on Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
minime

Postby seemslikeadream » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:26 pm

are your children/grandchildren outside of you in any meaningful way?
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby thrulookingglass » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:19 pm

Seems like (haha) it might take ALL of us to stop living a lie. One of us in chains, none of us are free.

I have no children. I would not bring a child into this world of extreme harshness. I told the God(s), this is no place to raise a child just to see him hung on a cross.

In the words of Jack Kennedy "If mankind doesn't put and end to warfare, warfare will put an end to mankind."
thrulookingglass

Postby seemslikeadream » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:26 pm

The world has always been a mess..if one is committed to a life of raising decent human beings it is worth it..,,,you would not be here if your parents felt the way you do

you seem to have forgotten a whole lot of history

I am Consciousness of past present and future

and don't forget we are spirits in a material world
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby thrulookingglass » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:34 pm

Believe me I asked my God to wipe me out. I never wanted to know such pain, nor speak of him/her as a tyrant, or live as a slave. What are you living for may I ask? CHANGE! CHANGE! CHANGE. History is harsh, just deal with it? Maybe that's why we keep repeating the same mistakes over and over. The past is set in stone, the present is fleeting and a time of action, the future is yet to come.
thrulookingglass

Postby seemslikeadream » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:39 pm

thrulookingglass » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:34 pm wrote:Believe me I asked my God to wipe me out. I never wanted to know such pain, nor speak of him/her as a tyrant, or live as a slave. What are you living for may I ask? CHANGE! CHANGE! CHANGE. History is harsh, just deal with it? Maybe that's why we keep repeating the same mistakes over and over. The past is set in stone, the present is fleeting and a time of action, the future is yet to come.

I am so sorry you feel that way ....do you really live like a slave? Do you really know how it feels to live like a slave? Honestly?

I have lived through many many deaths in my family it is heart breaking....we carry on

Yes I live for change there is nothing else but change

Yes history is harsh ...it is the way of the world forever and ever...the world is harsh

Have you been bought and sold? Do you really know what it is actually like to be owned?

If you were a slave you would not be typing on a computer...don't throw that word around

I suppose the blacks should have thought like you...they would have remained slaves

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYQfWJNWe3I

We all know sometimes life's hates and troubles

Can make you wish you were born in another time and space

But you can bet you life times that and twice its double

That God knew exactly where he wanted you to be placed

So make sure when you say you're in it but not of it

You're not helping to make this earth a place sometimes called Hell

Change your words into truths and then change that truth into love

And maybe our children's grandchildren

And their great-great grandchildren will tell

I'll be loving you
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby DrEvil » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:05 pm

I would argue that we have never had it better than we do now. Standards of living are going up, life expectancy is going up and religion is going down. There have been some setbacks (Trump, Orban, ISIS etc.), but hopefully those will only serve to galvanize the good in people. The trend is clear: more and more people are having decent lives, and we have less and less tolerance for primitive bullshit. There is still a long way to go, but unless we destroy the planet along the way I'm cautiously optimistic.
"I only read American. I want my fantasy pure." - Dave
DrEvil

Postby seemslikeadream » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:11 pm

I believe really knowing history puts things in perspective

I know my family history ..it is very real to me....their struggle is the reason why I have incredible intelligent loving children

from this to now...yes life has improved because of the strength of the ones who came before...I try never to complain

I have food.. clean water and a roof

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYo9eyzJ2mE

Men saw the stars at the edge of the sea
They thought great thoughts about liberty
Poets wrote down words that did fit
Writers wrote books
Thinkers thought about it

Take it where you find it
Can't leave it alone
You will find a purpose
To carry it on
Mainly when you find it
Your heart will be strong
About it

Many's the road I have walked upon
Many's the hour between dusk and dawn
Many's the time
Many's the mile
I see it all now
Through the eyes of a child

Can't leave it alone
You will find a purpose
To carry it on
Mainly when you find it
About it

Lost dreams and found dreams
In America
In America
In America
In America
In America
In America

And close your eyes
Leave it all for a while
Leave the world
And your worries behind
You will build on whatever is real
And wake up each day
To a new waking dream

Can't leave it alone
You will find a purpose
To carry it on
Mainly when you find it
About it

In America
In America
In America
In America
In America
In America
Last edited by seemslikeadream on Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby minime » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:13 pm

DrEvil » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:05 pm wrote:I would argue that we have never had it better than we do now. Standards of living are going up, life expectancy is going up and religion is going down. There have been some setbacks (Trump, Orban, ISIS etc.), but hopefully those will only serve to galvanize the good in people. The trend is clear: more and more people are having decent lives, and we have less and less tolerance for primitive bullshit. There is still a long way to go, but unless we destroy the planet along the way I'm cautiously optimistic.

Man, are you in the wrong place. You're aware that's a bannable offense.

And, of course, I agree with you 98%..
minime

Postby thrulookingglass » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:19 pm

Money is not wealth. I am purchased at a wage of $14.50/hr as so many are these days. Divest yourself from money, it is the poorest of resources. There's still slaves today, does that make it right? My computer is my voice, not my emancipation and it came from a heartless company of wage slaves at the local Chinese misery factory run by egalitarian CEO's and investors (i.e. gamblers) with not enough decency in their hearts to provide for a living wage, healthcare and modicum of freedom. It burns me to use it. Your right though, until we ALL say no to these things, we are prisoners to are own apathy. And yes, I listen to slave songs day and night, looked at images of their whipped backs, this morning I listened to "If I had Sneezed...", speech by Martin Luther King Jr. who fought for the rights of union garbage men before he was heartlessly gunned down in a Federal conspiracy. Things may be better for you, oh Adonis, until we stop the misery of those left under our heals, we are soaked in their tears. You need a clearer looking glass. If you don't see a part of the problem in the mirror, your fooling yourself. Do me a favor, google the message some poor lady scribbled quickly in a small chinese note, left in a handbag destined to a wal-mart near you. SHAME ON US ALL!
thrulookingglass

Postby minime » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:27 pm

Last edited by minime on Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
minime

Postby seemslikeadream » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:30 pm

thrulookingglass » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:19 pm wrote:Money is not wealth. I am purchased at a wage of $14.50/hr as so many are these days. Divest yourself from money, it is the poorest of resources. There's still slaves today, does that make it right? My computer is my voice, not my emancipation and it came from a heartless company of wage slaves at the local Chinese misery factory run by egalitarian CEO's and investors (i.e. gamblers) with not enough decency in their hearts to provide for a living wage, healthcare and modicum of freedom. It burns me to use it. Your right though, until we ALL say no to these things, we are prisoners to are own apathy. And yes, I listen to slave songs day and night, looked at images of their whipped backs, this morning I listened to "If I had Sneezed...", speech by Martin Luther King Jr. who fought for the rights of union garbage men before he was heartlessly gunned down in a Federal conspiracy. Things may be better for you, oh Adonis, until we stop the misery of those left under our heals, we are soaked in their tears. You need a clearer looking glass. If you don't see a part of the problem in the mirror, your fooling yourself. Do me a favor, google the message some poor lady scribbled quickly in a small chinese note, left in a handbag destined to a wal-mart near you. SHAME ON US ALL!

I asked if YOU were a slave...YOU said you were.....YOU are NOT a slave quit using that word ...YOU do not have chains around your neck..quit feeling sorry for yourself comparing yourself to slaves...apparently you DO NOT know what it means to live in slavery

you have a choice

you move around freely

you can type on a computer

emancipation...OMG!

stop using slavery terms..why do you want to diminish what real slaves have gone through?
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion