Questioning Consciousness

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Questioning Consciousness

Postby dada » Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:10 am

I'm thinking we need an independent investigator for questioning consciousness. This whole process is a sham.
Both his words and manner of speech seemed at first totally unfamiliar to me, and yet somehow they stirred memories - as an actor might be stirred by the forgotten lines of some role he had played far away and long ago.
dada

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby thrulookingglass » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:21 am

Someone named their child "Reality Winner." Think about that! "Reality Winner." :hrumph :ohwh I've never been prouder to be an imaginary loser.
thrulookingglass

Postby chump » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:13 am

http://www.smoking-mirrors.com/2018/03/ ... -will.html

Monday, March 12, 2018

“That’s Just the Way it Is, Some Things will Never Change.”

Dog Poet Transmitting.......

Greetings dear friends and my apologies for being inconsistent with my offerings of late. I attempt to explain this in today's radio broadcast, so, no point to go over it now except that I am going through dramatic spiritual changes and they are displacing everything I was doing at this time. When you spend the majority of your life seeking the ineffable the ineffable is going to show up and at a certain point the impact of that presence is going to intensify and accelerate. You can depend on this because it has been my experience and I have proven it to be true to my complete satisfaction. I am telling you this so that you may know the veracity of it. No one has the exact same experience. It is all personally tailored. Not everyone will rise the same heights that is determined by the angels who measure the whole of the character of the person and signed off on by the ineffable who controls all things. The angels are an extension of the will of the ineffable.

The reason that the story goes that the ineffable set Adam higher than the angels is because Adam was given free will, which is not exactly free will but consists of only two choices; to serve the ineffable or to serve self interest. One should already be aware of who the ruling authority is in both options. This accounts for all the suffering you, or anyone, will see in this life. Always remember too, “that even the devil is turned into an angel of light at the given moment.” Fundies and the Zionist psychopaths have altered that phrase for their own purposes and interpreted to mean that “the devil can appear as an angels of light at the given moment.” a careful study of the first version will tell you the truth of it and so will my own personal revelation that the devil works for God. He is an employee and if you know anything about god and his absolute inviolable authority, you know by extension that this must be true. It's academic and the fruit of true reason and proper use of logic.

The world at this time is exhibiting what it always does at the fall of a culture. The appearance of dysfunctional sexual behavior is always a hallmark of these times and if you had access to occult history it would be plain. What we have is false history, created for mind control and the callous applications of enslavement and life (such as it is) and death. Those who construct all of the fabrications, under orders from the infernal one, do it for the purpose of perpetuating human misery and serving personal gain. Imagine what it must be like to manufacture a war for the purpose of financial gain.

Everyone must convince themselves of the truth that god is real and embrace it without the possibility of argument because- it is so. Failure to do this puts you in the hands of your tormentor. Why... would you want to do that? As Buddha said, “all life is pain caused by ignorant desire.” One has only to read the words of the great world changers to know everything they need to know. The problem is, because of self interest, most people do not want to know and then suffering exists to motivate them in the right direction. It's as simple as that and pretty much anything you wish to know is. There are some fundamental, seeming, exceptions like the laws of Karma but it amounts to the same thing over a more protracted period.

People have their fixed ideas of what enlightenment and illumination are. However, not having experienced them, they are really ignorant. One thing I can certainly tell you is that it is exceedingly rate for the whole thing to come down on you at once. It usually appears in stages and depending on how it is handles and to what ends it is put, on that depends whether it continues or does not. There are admonitions one should pay SERIOUS attention to. Even those who have risen to high spiritual stations can be cast down and disempowerd, just like that. This is one reason that abject humility is so important for it is often the cause. The less humble one is, the less likely one will get good council and rather becomes an example of a lesson for others to profit by. The same can be true of those who adhere to the true way of the heart. Never be confused of fearful that god does not hear you or will abandon you. God is not like everyone else. God is not like anyone else, except somewhat like the very best of us in miniature. Everyone else may abandon you and I have seen this personally. It was never everyone but it was most of those I thought were my friends. It is only in extremity that we learn who our friends are.

I used to bemoan my life and the Promethean suffering; perhaps that is hyperbole but it wasn't to me. Suffering is relative and it is not often that we can know the true impact on anyone. Once again, “I don't know” is one near perfect mantra. I can't even recall how difficult and painful so many portions were, The memory has been obscured but now despite everything that did and did not happen, I do not regret any of it. I am grateful for it. The ineffable in his divine compassion burned away so much of my karma and transformed me from a reckless fool into something else, the like of which I do not know at the moment but what I do know is that Gratitude fills my days and nights. Often I will wake up with cries of gratitude and certainly at night it is one of the first considerations to occur.

Do not despair, my friends and do not complicate the message and overburden yourself with unnecessary minutiae. Keep it simple. We complicate things because of the vanity of the mind. The mind cannot know the higher truths. It is capable only of pure reason, or direct transmission of the greater mind. It is the heart, in its secret chamber that true wisdom and so much more is to be known to the capacity of the one experiencing it. We do not all have the same capacities and abilities but we all can aspire and arrive. To enter the kingdom of heaven, you must act and behave as a resident of the kingdom now. If you are not their in corporate being it may be unlikely that you will arise there. Heaven begins where your feet touch the ground.

The greatness and majesty of the ineffable cannot be comprehended. This is part of the basis of true and enduring humility. When you know there is one so much greater that you and ever will be, you cannot but experience true humility. This is true perspective and it gives me equal portions of sorrow and amusement to see people pretending to be god and believing that they did what happened for them by themselves; not realizing they are intended to be used as an object lesson. One must realize that existence is perfect regardless of the imperfections we think we see, or the illusions and delusions we suffer via our crippled and constrained emotions. Lennon wrote a lot of garbage after Yoko hijacked his mind but he did write that song, “Crippled inside”. Of course many may not agree with me on this but you probably have not heard the near half dozen albums he did with Yoko. They are unlistenable and more offensive that thug rap. This does not take away from his earlier genius and powerful contributions to life.

One has only to give a clear eyed look at the present state of the culture to understand the present state of the culture. Those in the majority who do not see this are motivated by some level of self interest and it is not opportune for them to see things AS THEY ARE.

I'll end this a few paragraphs short of the usual because I have said what I came to say. I wish you all well in your journey and may the lord smile on you.

End Transmission.......

BEAMED FROM THE SAUCER POD BY VISIBLE.

.… (interesting comments from some his visitors)

http://www.smoking-mirrors.com/2018/03/ ... -will.html

chump

Postby thrulookingglass » Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:06 am

Consciousness is the brush we use to paint a picture of our existence.
thrulookingglass

Postby brainpanhandler » Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:16 am

"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." - Martin Luther King Jr.
brainpanhandler

Postby DrEvil » Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:33 pm

Can you please stop posting from websites that peddle holocaust denial and "It's the Jews!" conspiracy theories?

Having a look around that site made me want to scrub my eyeballs with bleach. Gaybashing: check. Jewbashing: check. Ranting about Social Justice Nazis: check. Awesome lines like this: The social justice protocol, authored by the Elders of Zion Protocol, is a well organized Communist insurgency: check. :wallhead:
"I only read American. I want my fantasy pure." - Dave
DrEvil

Postby thrulookingglass » Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:31 pm

Smoking Mirrors...a magician's trick? Hah! For the Magi visited Jesus...some how got turned into three wise men. Magi-cian. Jeesh, Chump just got to tear this opine apart from that blog...a quote:
"Not everyone will rise the same heights that is determined by the angels who measure the whole of the character of the person and signed off on by the ineffable who controls all things. The angels are an extension of the will of the ineffable."
First 'ineffable' as the meaning stands: too great or extreme to be expressed or described in words, also meaning not to be uttered. Like a bad spell or a curse. Angels kill people in the bible, period. Is that the Angel you want to answer to? "...will not rise to the same heights..." Do you wish to belittle others? Are you superior? Are your needs superior to the next's soul? There is only one answer, please save all. Stop. Stop with this madness. Save all lest you be damned. Save all. Lest you be damned. Stop. A locked thread?! Can we argue civilly? Express an opinion, it's ok. Higher truth. That's all. Consciousness. T H I N K . It doesn't cost a thing. Don't let lies rule you.
So odd this blogger:
"...set Adam higher than the angels is because Adam was given free will, which is not exactly free will but consists of only two choices; to serve the ineffable or to serve self interest..."
Really! Only Biblical truth?! Adam?! Who saw this shit happen and reported it to us? Please, get me their names I have a few million questions for them. The first man? Our God's a liar. Genetic evidence, archeological evidence of this development into a creature called man is inaccurate? Read more into that too, because scripturaly He created Lillith first, who would not submit to Adam or God, right? And damned she was, 'I will kill a hundred of your offspring everyday", decries YHWY Elohim. Nice attitude. Aren't the Sumerians the first to come up with "Adam." Damned to do the work of the Gods' says Sumerian texts. Then I guess it not be a "Gods"' work. Throw away all the Hindu and Buddhist beliefs too...or are all these things attempts to reach the higher self?! "...Set Adam higher than the angels..." Jealousy begins with superiority. "...free will..." Wow. Do you really have the freedom in this life to be who you want to be? Would anyone choose a world of war? "Free will" Do you think it's possible? Because I sure as sh*t would rather be doing something better than watching our world implode.

"Created from clay...", Sumerian once again. Created from dust in the bible...stardust...it makes the periodic table of elements...science says we may have been born of creatures who inhabited brackish or salty clay marshes which begot life. Water. You always need water. When we look for life elsewhere amongst the stars, we look for water, ice bound, but hopefully liquid. Water. The life giver. That beautiful serene blue of the ocean. Water. Baptism. The life giver. WATER. It's an important resource. Let's not leave it in other's hands but all. The Egyptians have Atum, the biblical and Sumerians have Adam. Science says that was l o n g a g o. We have ancestors. We should honor them by bringing forth a greater world. Humanities longevity depends on all who live here. Who gave man consciousness? We did...by thinking. T H I N K . It just might free you.

"A devil"...just seems so ludicrous. Something else than myself helps me be bad? It's consciousness. We need to make better choices. The world is upside down. Everything is fucked up now. When will I look forward to tomorrow?
" Everyone must convince themselves of the truth that god is real and embrace it without the possibility of argument because- it is so. Failure to do this puts you in the hands of your tormentor. Why... would you want to do that? As Buddha said, “all life is pain caused by ignorant desire.”
YUCK! Whose version of God shall we agree with? Jesus says, "You are the Gods here". That's blasphemy by the way, which he was put to death for. What the fuck does this title of "God" bestow on one?! "Hands of your tormentor"...Once again, I'll beat the tar out of you to show you right from wrong?! Bad news. Bad. Wrong. Flat out wrong. Violence is wrong. In all forms. Get that through our thick skulls. Ask a dead fucking student of the numerous massacres...violence is wrong. Don't. Don't subscribe to the evil vengeful God bullshit. Don't. It's a scam. Don't answer to that God. That's bullshit. Divinity is not vengeance. There is no 'karma'. It is never right to put a vengeance or revenge against another soul. Karma defined: "Good intent and good deed contribute to good karma and future happiness, while bad intent and bad deed contribute to bad karma and future suffering."
Certainly hard to argue as untrue, but still bites at that "you'll get what's coming to you" aspect of existence. You reap what you sow. Ouch. Cruel. Eat only fruit that beareth seed. Build something. Something that will last. Something that bears seed. Something that will give birth to a better tomorrow. Life's goal is to end all suffering, not some.
Last edited by thrulookingglass on Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thrulookingglass

Postby dada » Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:40 pm

"The essential component in any artistic work is its interior nature; it is this that dictates its exterior and its visible objects. It is an emanation of the interior: to be exact, a specific appearance, which gives expression to a specific inner world and which is linked to it in substance. It does not refer us to a specific exterior, whether it is model or formula, but refers us to its essence.

In traditional terms, the inner world was something on which the external world imposed its conditions: the spontaneous delirium of the poet, as though it were extemporaneous, had to enter a ready-made mould, as though it were chained. The 'soul' found itself in a body that was prepared and shaped by external rules.

But in [Sufi] poetic experience, the apparent must submit to the concealed. The form accordingly is nothing more than a departure from the external, from the prepared and from the formalized and the formal. Its fundamentality, vitality and meaning spring from its invisible nature, in particular, and from its requirements. In this you can find its newness and artistry."

--

"...There is a creative, civilized division: poetry can either be a creative force that is constantly being regenerated, i.e. given a new form, or it is nothing more than a series of moulds and rigid shapes. It can be ambiguous or it can be mere didactic and naive rhetoric.

This division confirms that Arabs today, I mean the Arabs belonging to the prevailing cultural order, are attempting to live in a culture that has died, and are attempting to kill off the one culture that is alive."

The poet Adonis. He's discussing Sufi vs traditional Muslim culture. Sounds familiar though, don't it?
Both his words and manner of speech seemed at first totally unfamiliar to me, and yet somehow they stirred memories - as an actor might be stirred by the forgotten lines of some role he had played far away and long ago.
dada

Postby chump » Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:41 pm

:praybow

Rings shall vanish from our noses,
And the harness from our back,
Bit and spur will rust forever,
Cruel whips no more shall crack.

Riches more than mind can picture,
Wheat and barley, oats and hay,
Clover, beans, and mangled wurzels
Shall be ours upon that day
Last edited by chump on Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chump

Postby dada » Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:50 pm

thrulookingglass wrote:As Buddha said, “all life is pain caused by ignorant desire.”

This statement doesn't stand on its own. Taking it out of context distorts its meaning.

The four statements of the noble ones are part of a larger matrix of teachings. "Beginning with the exploration of Buddhism by western colonialists in the 19th century and the development of Buddhist modernism, they came to be often presented in the west as the central teaching of Buddhism." So says wiki, the great and terrible.

I think we in the West have a boddhisatva complex. It resonates with our humanitarian interventionist conceit. And we have been led to understand that being an enlightened buddha means "doing nothing." Unsympathetically leaving the sufferers to their suffering.

I don't think its supposed to be taken so literally. Buddahood is a concept of personal liberation. The enlightened master in the lotus position on the mountaintop is metaphorical, always within.

The boddhisatva ends some suffering. Runs around putting out fires. To end all suffering requires we liberate ourselves.

So it becomes necessary to be both buddha and boddhisatva. Buddha all the time, Boddhisattva as the need arises.

We in the West also think all religions and philosophies are interchangeable. I blame Aldous Huxley for this.
dada

Postby DrEvil » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:34 pm

@thrulookingglass: Amen!

@dada/chump: To paraphrase "The Big Short" - poetry is like truth. No one wants to hear it. :)

A random thought about christian fundamentalists:
They keep ranting about how everyone has to be god-fearing, upstanding citizens and do as (our favored interpretation of) the bible says or the world will go to hell.

In my head that translates to: we're all fucking insane and the only thing keeping us from going on a murderous rampage is fear of eternal damnation. That's not a very comforting thought.

Slightly more on topic: I think religion is a product of consciousness, not the other way around. An accident waiting to happen.
"I only read American. I want my fantasy pure." - Dave
DrEvil

Postby thrulookingglass » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:33 pm

"You are the author of your own fate." - or maybe, God needs to be wanted and loved too. Author and subject. Who is superior? Or should we just be friends. As much as I poo-poo the bible, there's some extreme hidden truths in it. A jealous God? He can't afford to fuck up his life, just ours. The day shall come. Beautiful poem Chump. Beautiful. "He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God." Find divinity in life. The web of life sustains us, lets not poke holes in it. I tell you, a spider on LSD runs this universe. :eeyaa
thrulookingglass

Re: Questioning If NPR Is Stalking My Consciousness

Postby Cordelia » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:43 am

For a long time, when listening to NPR while typing, I'll type a word--not a commonly used word and not related to on-air topic-- and been startled when the radio speaker almost immediately repeats the word I just typed.

The other day, listened to an interview w/two teenagers discussing school shootings. One was speaking in (unrelated) p.c. hashtag jargon-jabber and I thought (or maybe said) "What the fuck does he mean?" The other interviewee replied "He means .........." (I was so surprised I didn't hear the rest of her response so didn't find out what he meant. But I'm glad they take audience feedback seriously.)

The greatest sin is to be unconscious. ~ Carl Jung

We may not choose the parameters of our destiny. But we give it its content. ~ Dag Hammarskjold 'Waymarks'
Cordelia

Postby thrulookingglass » Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:35 am

All will be right in Heaven. The God that sent you to this God-awful place shall forgive our wickedness, that he beset on us. Upon your death, Jesus will forgive you for being weaker than he with sin. God can only save us and treat us kindly once we die, here on Earth, it's dog eat dog. It's your pineal gland suffering from the toxification of flouride poisoning. Open up your body charkas and let the healing energy of the universe enter you. We're under hostile alien invasion who used religious hysteria to enslave the human race. In an ultimate act of subterfuge, (all war is deception) races of reptilian aliens from Draco enslaved us and rather than fight us with a uniformed army, they created divisions here on Earth to watch us murder and maim each other. Crime scene scenario. The ancient temple of The Great Pyramid was cracked as Al-Mamoun's bandit entrance opens Pandora's Box, releasing the evil of the arch of the covenant, or did Moses run off with it already? Does anyone care for us? Do you ever think we'll be able to pry the power corporations, militaries, religions and governments have seized? People. They're just people. All these 'organizations' are, ultimately, is people laboring at really shitty things. As long as there's a steady paycheck in it and health care, what's the harm in weaponizing cancer? Jehovah loves ruling with an iron rod. Beat his son to death. That's alright, no one stopped any of the horrific crucifixions before hand. Disastrous persecutions. Cain slays Able. Why, because God took partiality to Able and allegedly, in jealous rage Cain slays his brother. The Egyptians came up with this idea of the duality of the soul, the ba and the ka. Of course, if you just reverse this we get Kaaba, the rock the Islamists must make a pilgrimage to, Kabalistic Judaism. Mysticisms. When we place our faith in mysticisms, they flutter in every direction but truth. Watching the beginning of the movie Lincoln, I watch a soldier stomp another man's face into the mud and water to render him lifeless. Soldiers are brave heroes though. Watch it with horror. War is hell. And as those biblical literalists say, it would be better to chop off your hands and rather than see them sin. Guess Jesus learned the lesson of the whip only stings all too late. Chomsky says, "it is only those who receive the blow of the whip that know the pain it delivers, not those who wield it." Prayer. God doesn't witness your suffering unless you tell him about it. Help me be better, forgive my trespasses. "Did I make such a limp sail for this wind of life?!" YWHY replies. Humanity enters into deception. Must've been one H E L L of a break up. To let mythology play out, Adam watches God conjure all before him. "Made me subordinate? Made me subordinate?! But I want to do all the things as you do!" I am God here. Let's play master and servant. Perhaps that's the whole problem. Seems when someone is forced to obey a rule they don't agree with, complications arise. And you shall keep slaves, be a slave unto the lord. You wouldn't have life without me! It's not the life given I regret, but its quality dear master. What title is not gracious enough for you all powerful one? When did we not decide to love each other? I always thought God would be smart if he existed. That shaft of light grows dimmer and dimmer. For I am the author of all time he proclaims. Change not a jot, not a tittle. Most of all, do not enjoy sex. I rattle my cup on this cage of life. Sharpen a toothbrush handle down to a shiv. Violence solves nothing. Pacifists fall quickly. Sister Megan Rice and Greg Boertje-Obed, are you the only who hear his true voice? How long must I wail? Fuck your tears retorts the lord of hosts.
thrulookingglass

Postby Sounder » Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:08 pm

thrulookingglass, you strike me as an ex-fundamentalist that still carries the scars of programmed beliefs.

If you were to realize that all those things said about God are reactions to the screeds of men (People who you, I and many others have taken seriously in the past.) making claims as to what God says, you will be better able to place blame where it belongs, that is with men and their blaspheming ways. Who would presume to speak for God, how absurd.
All these things will continue as long as coercion remains a central element of our mentality.
Sounder

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion