So, what would you do if Danny Casolaro asked for your help?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Postby American Dream » Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:52 am

desertfae wrote
What do you want to see that will prove to you that I'm who I say I am[?]

How about anything that provides evidence that you are who you say you are, and that this is not just an alternate reality game?
American Dream

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby desertfae » Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:55 am

American Dream wrote:desertfae wrote
What do you want to see that will prove to you that I'm who I say I am[?]

How about anything that provides evidence that you are who you say you are, and that this is not just an alternate reality game?

see my post above.
desertfae- exposing the octopus
http://www.desertfae.com
desertfae

one more thing.

Postby desertfae » Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:36 am

It blows my mind that you guys would listen to some guy that you've banned in the past for this very thing. (I say this because I've been told this was a public thing in the past)
Just because someone is here who happens to watch lg and likes it, you would make that into a crime of some sort and discount everything I've said.
I went above and beyond giving you my birth cert and my dad's death cert, letters from michael and richard and newspaper clippings.. if you don't believe me at this point there's nothing else I can do. I've spent far too much time trying to defend myself here (even though I don't need to) to prove to you who I say I am and that my dad really was murdered with Fred and Patty when I have things to do with the case today, on my day off.
I work, like most of the rest of you and I spend A LOT of time working on my dad's murder case and things surrounding it, almost like a second job.. there is not enough time in one day to do everything I need to do.
I'm honestly offended it has come to this.
desertfae

Postby Crow » Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:55 am

Then why do you label your videos "arg" on Youtube?
Crow

ted

Postby vigilant » Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:22 am

Trifecta wrote:

She needs to stay way clear of Gunderson, not so sure about MR tho?

Have I missed something about Ted? I thought Ted was a straight up guy? Is there reason to suspect he is a disinfo agent or something?
The whole world is a stage...will somebody turn the lights on please?....I have to go bang my head against the wall for a while and assimilate....
vigilant

Re: ted

Postby desertfae » Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:35 am

vigilant wrote:Have I missed something about Ted? I thought Ted was a straight up guy? Is there reason to suspect he is a disinfo agent or something?

Ted from what I can tell in my personal dealings with him is a good guy.
desertfae

Postby American Dream » Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:37 am

vigilant wrote:
Have I missed something about Ted? I thought Ted was a straight up guy? Is there reason to suspect he is a disinfo agent or something?

Here are some resources that might be helpful:

A TRIP DOWN MEMORY LANE FEATURING TED GUNDERSON

THE TED (EX? FBI AGENT?) GUNDERSON DATA DUMP!
American Dream

Re: ted

Postby Jeff » Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:46 am

vigilant wrote:Is there reason to suspect he is a disinfo agent or something?

FWIW, an old blog post: If you want somebody to trust, trust yourself
Jeff
Site Admin

Postby desertfae » Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:03 pm

American Dream wrote:
Here are some resources that might be helpful:

A TRIP DOWN MEMORY LANE FEATURING TED GUNDERSON

THE TED (EX? FBI AGENT?) GUNDERSON DATA DUMP!

right... go and listen to the woman who contacts the families involved in this, takes their paperwork.. and then helps a murderer (Philip Arthur Thompson)
It seems this forum wants to listen to the disinfo people.
desertfae

Postby American Dream » Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:10 pm

desertfae wrote:
right... go and listen to the woman who contacts the families involved in this, takes their paperwork.. and then helps a murderer (Philip Arthur Thompson)

Ad hominem attacks on this researcher's character are no substitute for a response to the actual content of the concerns about Ted Gunderson, concerns which are not confined to any one writer.
American Dream

Postby desertfae » Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:25 pm

American Dream wrote:desertfae wrote:

Ad hominem attacks on this researcher's character are no substitute for a response to the actual content of the concerns about Ted Gunderson, concerns which are not confined to any one writer.

When the content is filled with half truths and lies I think it's very relevant.
I think it laughable to call VM a researcher.. she's more of a leach that is working for the bad guys.
You have not spoken with Ted or Michael or anyone other than me involved in this. You are not involved in this. You have not had to deal with the crap that VM has spewed about the entire thing. You do not know anything other than what you read on the internet.
This has turned into nothing more than than me trying to defend myself and trying to show you the truth which you refuse to see. The name of this thread which someone made about me is "what would you do if Danny Casolaro asked for your help" .. what if you had treated Danny this way? If he had come to your forum and told you the things he found out, it wouldn't surprise me after seeing how you've treated me that you would have done the same to him.
This is taking up far too much of my time.
Either you believe me, or you don't. If not, let it drop and go on with your lives.
desertfae

Postby chiggerbit » Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:37 pm

Have you spoken with Jackie McCauley?
chiggerbit

Postby Jeff » Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:49 pm

desertfae wrote:You do not know anything other than what you read on the internet.

It's also the only thing we know about you. See our problem?

Either you believe me, or you don't.

Why should our belief be so important to you?
Jeff
Site Admin

Postby chiggerbit » Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:03 pm

I'll leave it up to you to guess who JM is.

http://rigorousintuition.ca/board/viewt ... ght=#43813

Yes, but it was gunderson. I am sure the attorneys in his lawsuit have better information.
ted had volumes of transcribed Bonacci interviews using his famous interview technique...
He video taped them at preacher John Morrow's house in Nebraska. Paul was living at Morrow's place. Well, Morrow decided to tape TV programs over them. Shows you how important he thought they were.
John Morrow is the author of The Mystery of the Carefully Crafted Hoax. I know that because he wrote it at my house during the time gunderson was living with me.
JM
chiggerbit

Desertfae is so open, s/he

Postby slow_dazzle » Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:27 pm

used Bob Parsons' "Domain by Proxy" company to register the domain name of the website.

Registrant:
Domains by Proxy, Inc.

DomainsByProxy.com
15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: DESERTFAE.COM
Created on: 07-Oct-07
Expires on: 07-Oct-08
Last Updated on: 07-Oct-07

Mind you, DBP is still obliged to collect data about domain registrants. So your true ID could be obtained if necessary.
On behalf of the future, I ask you of the past to leave us alone. You are not welcome among us. You have no sovereignty where we gather.

John Perry Barlow - A Declaration of the Independence of Cyberspace
slow_dazzle

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion