So, what would you do if Danny Casolaro asked for your help?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Reagan? *crash again*

Postby desertfae » Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:27 pm

Hugh Manatee Wins wrote:DOH! Crashed yet bagain. Fourth time!
I just tried to open up one of the document jpg's on the right.

Firefox. I'm gonna hafta give up on your site. Hope others have better luck.

Maybe someone could try linking to those jpg's here at RI to see them.

Hopefully this will help? (sorry for the large post)

Dept of Justice Letter-

Ted Gunderson Letter-

Cabazon Arms Letter #1

Cabazon Arms Letter #1 cont-

Cabazon Arms Letter #2 (link cause the image is HUGE)
[url]http://desertfae.com/evidence/cabazon%20arms1.jpg
[/url]

M Riconosciuto's Affidavit-
http://desertfae.com/michaelaffidavit.htm

Sam Cross Letter-

Finders Doc (link)-
http://desertfae.com/finders.htm[url][/url]
desertfae- exposing the octopus
http://www.desertfae.com
desertfae

Blog: View Blog (0)

Yah.

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:47 pm

Great. Thanks for those docs. Much appreciated.

We have a Data Dump forum here and I think there's a forum for this topic to add those to.
CIA runs mainstream media since WWII:
news rooms, movies/TV, publishing
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

Re: Yah.

Postby desertfae » Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:04 pm

Hugh Manatee Wins wrote:Great. Thanks for those docs. Much appreciated.

We have a Data Dump forum here and I think there's a forum for this topic to add those to.

I'll have more in the next few months. I actually have a lot right now I need to scan and put up too.. I just need to get a new scanner :)
desertfae

Postby FourthBase » Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:30 am

I would help.

But I would insist on full disclosure on as large a scale as possible.
“Joy is a current of energy in your body, like chlorophyll or sunlight,
that fills you up and makes you naturally want to do your best.” - Bill Russell
FourthBase

undercover for 24 hours in California

Postby desertfae » Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:40 am

I confronted Jimmy Hughes-----go watch.. spread this around. The more exposure I have the safer I am.. there was more than I put in this video. He admitted to being CIA.. the preacher thing, it's a front.. he said that the government wants me "whacked" or however you spell it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4c3ZR6CuXWs
desertfae

Postby Searcher08 » Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:14 am

That was an amazing interaction you got, desertfae

That guy seemed to me to have been a contract assasin, who didnt ask any questions about his "assignments", who has embraced evangelical christianity because at some level he is utterly haunted by what he did and who he was. He also seems to be in a very great deal of fear and knows the "rules" - his very talking to you was probably much more dangerous to him than to you (he probably has much more information than you...)

I think that people who are drawn to that type of religion sometimes use it as a means of killing their whole past - kind of like a gangrene leg that they need to amputate. From HIS point of view, just meeting you was probably one of the most frightening things he ever experienced. Be careful with and around him (and FFS do NOT stay at motels/hotels on your own!!!)
Searcher08

Postby desertfae » Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:13 pm

Searcher08 wrote:That was an amazing interaction you got, desertfae

That guy seemed to me to have been a contract assasin, who didnt ask any questions about his "assignments", who has embraced evangelical christianity because at some level he is utterly haunted by what he did and who he was. He also seems to be in a very great deal of fear and knows the "rules" - his very talking to you was probably much more dangerous to him than to you (he probably has much more information than you...)

I think that people who are drawn to that type of religion sometimes use it as a means of killing their whole past - kind of like a gangrene leg that they need to amputate. From HIS point of view, just meeting you was probably one of the most frightening things he ever experienced. Be careful with and around him (and FFS do NOT stay at motels/hotels on your own!!!)

I believe the whole christian thing is a front. during his preaching not one bible verse was said, when I tried to give him some he wanted nothing to do with them. He admitted he was cia and that I've pissed off those in power (the gov) and that they would like to see me "whacked".
desertfae

Postby Poztron » Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:26 pm

I'm still not convinced that this whole Promis/Inslaw thing isn't a big wild goose chase. I mean, think about it. Here's this seemingly magical software program in the '70s that supposedly not only worked on DoJ computers, but could be sold or given to governments in other countries and not only work on those entirely different systems, but allow backdoor access (somehow)??

This is all, mind you, prior to the Internet, prior to PCs, prior to the widespread use of Unix. I dunno. Promis has always seemed like some fantasy program that was too good to be true.

Peter Dale Scott's masterful The Road to 9/11 gives a detailed rundown on the whole deep poliitics progression from the 70s through to now, and never mentions Promis or Inslaw.

Poor Danny C. did die horribly and suspiciously, and he may have been onto something. But I think a lot more skepticism about Promis/Inslaw is warrented.
Poztron

Postby Searcher08 » Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:27 pm

I dont understand what you mean about Promis being a "wild goose chase". To me , that is like saying 9-11 is a wild goose chase.

There is a trail of corruption around this a mile wide that intersects with BCCI , Iran/Contra etc

I presume you are familiar with the whole ptech, Indira Singh connection to 9-11? There are some useful resources on the IT side from her at fromthewilderness.com , Mike Rupperts old site.

Have you read The Last Circle from Carol Marshall - as it gives a good overview of the players in the Promis saga...

Sorry if I am am coming across as a bit snarky, but I started this thread to support someone here who is investigating her father's death as part of a multiple homicide related to Inslaw / Promis, so it's pretty hardball...
Searcher08

Postby desertfae » Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:49 pm

Searcher08 wrote:Have you read The Last Circle from Carol Marshall - as it gives a good overview of the players in the Promis saga...

Sorry if I am am coming across as a bit snarky, but I started this thread to support someone here who is investigating her father's death as part of a multiple homicide related to Inslaw / Promis, so it's pretty hardball...

Keep in mind that "The Last Circle" by Cheri Seymour aka Carol Marshal is full of half truths.. but if you can read between the lines there is info in it. The documents she has are stolen and the octopus is not all about drug rings.. thats just a small part of it. Searcher is on the right path though because it's all about huge world corruption.

Searcher-if you ever want to talk email me desertfae@gmail.com
Rachel aka desertfae
desertfae

Postby Poztron » Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:02 am

Searcher08 wrote:I dont understand what you mean about Promis being a "wild goose chase". To me , that is like saying 9-11 is a wild goose chase.

Well, for many people 9/11 is a wild goose chase. :? That doesn't mean there is nothing there, but whether any of us putting together 3rd hand "clues" can get to the bottom of it is (to me) an open question.

There is a trail of corruption around this a mile wide that intersects with BCCI , Iran/Contra etc

Maybe so. But saying so doesn't address the question of whether all the things attributed to Promis are even remotely likely. We have Promis credited with helping Osama Bin Laden avoid capture. We have it credited (by Flocco and Ruppert) with assisting the insider trading deals prior to 9/11. And on and on. (see The Octopus by Kenn Thomas and Jim Keith, pp 158-159)

And I'm not meaning to rain on anybody's parade. It just gives me pause to read that it was LaRouche aide Jeffrey Steinberg who put Danny Casalero in touch with Michael Riconosciuto. (The Octopus, pg 10)

And unless that letter from Reynolds to William Wald posted above was received via a FOIA request, I'd consider it highly likely to be someone's forgery. I cannot imagine someone at the DoJ committing that to paper. It is just too perfect a smoking gun. Same with Reagan writing about the October Surprise in a letter to someone. I'm just arguing for the usefulness of some common sense in weighing the likelihood of some of this "evidence"...
Poztron

Postby desertfae » Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:16 am

Poztron wrote:And unless that letter from Reynolds to William Wald posted above was received via a FOIA request, I'd consider it highly likely to be someone's forgery. I cannot imagine someone at the DoJ committing that to paper. It is just too perfect a smoking gun. Same with Reagan writing about the October Surprise in a letter to someone. I'm just arguing for the usefulness of some common sense in weighing the likelihood of some of this "evidence"...

The letter from Weld is authentic. The letter from Reagan is authentic.
I can't talk much about the DOJ memo...not yet... but it will come out later this year from another source. The Reagan letter was written to Fred Alvarez, my dad's best friend who was murdered with him.. and honestly, it sounds as though your mind is made up that all this is fake and nobody died, and there is no corruption.. I honestly am far too busy to attempt to convince you of the truth when your mind is already made up.

Sorry if this sounds harsh, but I'm dealing with life and death stuff here, and I'm too busy to argue about if you believe it or not.. all of us involved know the truth, thats what matters.

Ok, now I'm going to sleep.. I haven't slept really since Wed. Maybe thats why I'm sorta bi*chy right now. lol
Rachel aka desertfae
desertfae

Postby Poztron » Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:48 am

desertfae,

Certainly, get some sleep! Sleep is crucial. The better we sleep, the better we are when we are awake.

My mind isn't made up at all. But I'm certainly not going to base my view of what's going on upon someone I only know as a web nickname telling me that the letters are authentic. I mean, I could assert that the Moon is made of green cheese. Should I expect you to believe that just because I told you so? The proof is in the pudding. Or, to put it less obtusely, proving the authenticity of the letters requires more than simply saying they are authentic.

But I also understand if you don't have time to try and convince me that the letters are authentic. All I'm saying is that if you can't provide evidence as to why they are authentic, why should anyone (including a judge and jury) believe they are?
Poztron

new video- my nightmare flight to confront Jimmy Hughes

Postby desertfae » Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:13 am

My nightmare flight to confront Jimmy Hughes. $1800 in tickets, 2 hours of sleep before the confrontation, 1 bag of pretzels, and 8 flights. Crazy? No... Determined.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUzAKhk5NZM
desertfae

Earl Brian-dead

Postby desertfae » Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:27 pm

I can't find anything online about it, but one of my contacts told me that Earl Brian has died.
For those of you that don't know him, do a google search on who this is.
desertfae

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion