So, what would you do if Danny Casolaro asked for your help?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Postby Jeff » Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:39 pm

I hadn't watched any of these videos until this afternoon, and everything I've seen screams LG15 knock-off and, in small print, "for entertainment purposes only."
Jeff
Site Admin

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby IanEye » Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:46 pm

"it's too good for kids!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZomv1wBbbo

and, to good to be true perhaps.....
IanEye

Blog: View Blog (29)

Postby Crow » Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:23 pm

Jeff wrote:I hadn't watched any of these videos until this afternoon, and everything I've seen screams LG15 knock-off and, in small print, "for entertainment purposes only."

Only they're not, like...entertaining.
Crow

Wherever you go, there he is...

Postby Poztron » Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:51 pm

chiggerbit wrote:
It just gives me pause to read that it was LaRouche aide Jeffrey Steinberg who put Danny Casalero in touch with Michael Riconosciuto. (The Octopus, pg 10)

Speaking of in-bred conspiracies, Poz, did you know that there was a LaRouchian connection to John DeCamp?

From EIR 1999:
http://tinyurl.com/223ywn

Nebraska's DeCamp endorses LaRouche
John DeCamp is a former Nebraska State Senator and the author of The Franklin Cover-Up: Child Abuse, Satanism and Murder in Nebraska.

One wonders how much of that was a two-way street, i.e. how much was fed _to_ DeCamp via the LaRouche paranoia vortex? There are apparently LaRouche fingerprints as well on the old Christic Institute investigations and lawsuit. Caveat Emptor.
Poztron

Postby American Dream » Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:55 pm

Poztron wrote:
There are apparently LaRouche fingerprints as well on the old Christic Institute investigations and lawsuit. Caveat Emptor.

As someone who worked long and hard on behalf of the Christic Institute's Contragate lawsuit back in the 80's, I am intrigued to know what you are talking about with a LaRouche link. I am already feeling like I was had- this sort of information would confirm what I already suspect.
American Dream

Postby sunny » Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:53 pm

American Dream wrote:
As someone who worked long and hard on behalf of the Christic Institute's Contragate lawsuit back in the 80's, I am intrigued to know what you are talking about with a LaRouche link. I am already feeling like I was had- this sort of information would confirm what I already suspect

AD, I would be interested to hear of your exerience.
Choose love
sunny

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Poztron » Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:26 pm

American Dream wrote:Poztron wrote:
There are apparently LaRouche fingerprints as well on the old Christic Institute investigations and lawsuit. Caveat Emptor.

As someone who worked long and hard on behalf of the Christic Institute's Contragate lawsuit back in the 80's, I am intrigued to know what you are talking about with a LaRouche link. I am already feeling like I was had- this sort of information would confirm what I already suspect.

An ex-Larouchie has mentioned it in passing at the Factnet board several times. See:

http://www.factnet.org/vbforum/showthread.php?p=320610&highlight=Christic#post320610

http://www.factnet.org/vbforum/showthread.php?p=322427&highlight=Christic#post322427

http://www.factnet.org/vbforum/showthread.php?p=322875&highlight=Christic#post322875

http://www.factnet.org/vbforum/showthread.php?p=341869&highlight=Christic#post341869

The guy seems to think that there may also have been a Scientology front group influencing or working with the Christic Institute. Who knows? Perhaps if the guy is nudged he'll discuss it further...

It did strike me as "odd" that when the Christic lawsuit got tossed that Sheehan went on from Iran-Contra issues to UFOs! As if to say, "okay, I'll ruin my credibility for you so you don't have to have me suicided, please."
Poztron

Postby American Dream » Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:10 pm

sunny wrote:
American Dream wrote:
Quote:
As someone who worked long and hard on behalf of the Christic Institute's Contragate lawsuit back in the 80's, I am intrigued to know what you are talking about with a LaRouche link. I am already feeling like I was had- this sort of information would confirm what I already suspect

AD, I would be interested to hear of your exerience.

I started working with the Christic Institute in 1987 as the Iran/Contra Scandal was breaking. I put a lot of energy organizing on behalf of their La Penca lawsuit for a few years there, as well as other Central America solidarity work. I can't say that I ever had any problems with their national or regional offices, because I didn't.

I can say though that when Judge King through their case out of court, I felt it was unfair. In retrospect, I feel that the lawsuit reached too far by claiming the same "secret team" behind Iran/Contra was directly responsible for not just Operation Phoenix and the heroin pipeline from Vietnam, but also the JFK assasination. This was reaching way too far, and a real betrayal of the plantiffs, Tony Avirgan and Martha Honey.

Now Christic lead counsel Danny Sheehan is hooked up with Steven Greer's [UFO] Disclosure Project which I suspect of being disinformational. I think of how he also blew the Karen Silkwood case, and I wonder what really is the story with Danny Sheehan...
Last edited by American Dream on Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
American Dream

Virginia McCullough's response to desertfae

Postby American Dream » Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:57 pm

Here is Virginia McCullough's response to desertfae's previous comments, as sent to me in response to an email. I will put Virginia's and desertfae's responses in quote boxes. For what it is worth, I am not associated with Virginia, neither am I opposed to her. I did send her a link to the thread, and I am forwarding on her comments, as well as her excerpts of desertfae's comments.

American Dream

desertfae wrote:
Hi, someone on the phone pointed out this post so I had to visit.. and first respond to this.
I am very aware of this site newsmakingnews.... I'm also very aware of who's running that site and the fact that VM is actively helping Philip Arthur Thomspon in his trial!

Virginia McCullough wrote:
If desertfae is aware of "who's running that site" then she knows that the publisher is and, for the past 10 years has always been, Kathryn Joanne Dixon, who often writes her own articles. Dixon is a dedicated researcher and writer who goes to great lengths, to not only post the truth ,but to acquire the documents to back up her writings. Ted Gunderson, at one point, posted allegations to the web that Kate Dixon and I were the same person. I requested a retraction from both Ted Gunderson and Ken Adachi who re-posted the allegation and who runs the web site Educate-Yourself in support of Gunderson. Gunderson ignored my request, just as he ignored the retraction request of Lt. Col. Michael Aquino, who Gunderson had also posted inaccurate information about earlier.

I have made no secret of the fact that I was the legal runner for Philip Arthur Thompson. In fact, I so stated at the conclusion of one of my articles so that my readers would be fully informed.of any bias they might perceive me to have. I took this temporary title in order to get documents to Thompson that came from Riconosciuto and his spokesperson Anita Langley of Vancouver, Canada. I would do so again, if the jail and the prosecutor would allow me to funciton in that capacity. Unfortuantely, they changed the rules on "legal runners" to exclude me as the trial date drew closer.

desertfae wrote:
She is not the "expert" she claims to be, and is spreading disinfo.

I never claimed to be an "expert", only a researcher and writer posting articles based on verifiable documents and interviews with those involved with the events. My father always said that an "expert" was one far away from home (because it is harder to verify the veracity of an individual when there is no one around who knows them.) Therefore, I assume, there are a great many "experts" out there in internet space. In my opinion, it is very important to question everything one reads, including my articles, and even more important for writers to correct any mistakes they have made in the past to internet postings. If internet devotees do not do this, a great deal of disinformation is rapidly perpetuated and soon takes on a life of its own. In an article I will write soon, you will find that I correct an error I made in the past regarding a man named Alan Meyer May. Michael Riconosciuto told me, in our many phone conversations in the early 90s, that the man's name was Alan Michael May. When Mr. May suddenly died under mysterous circumstances, I ordered up the autopsy and death certificate and filed it away. In the trial of Phililp Arthur Thompson, May's name once again came up. I pulled my file on him, re-read it very carefully and found that his middle name was Meyer. So I am guilty of unintentional inaccuracies that, through carelessness, I allowed to be pertetuated. Unfortunately I doubt that correcting it this late in the game will lead to corrections on all of the other web pages that relied on the information I posted.

desertfae wrote:
Her paperwork she has is not a full record of all of the events, and what she does have in most cases was received by deceit or theft.

No researchers have a "full record of all of the events" even with the internet as a source, because of the very issues I raise in the preceding paragraph. In desertfae's comments "what she does have in most cases was received by deceit or theft", I believe that she is referring to the two 4-drawer file cabinets that I have full of documentation re Michael Riconosciuto and the incidents that occurred at the Cabazon Nation in the late 70's and early 80's. In the fall of 1990 Bill Hamilton, the owner of Inslaw phoned me and asked me for information he had heard I had about one Michael Riconosciuto. It was Bill Hamilton that then put me in touch with both Jos. "Danny" Casolaro and Michael Riconosciuto. When Danny was killed in August of 1991, my life and other reporters' lives were threatened in order to kill the story. Shortly after that in October of 1991, I obtained a great many documents from the files of "Dr." John Philip Nichols, the Cabazon Management team, the triple execution of Fred Alvarez and his two friends, spook Robert Booth Nichols, financier G. Wayne Reeder, American Savings and Loan, etc. etc. etc. Michael Riconosciuto personally arranged for his friend and associate Ray Lavas to fax (remember the old thermal fax paper?) me literally hundreds of documents from Michael's stored files. I received still more documents directly from Bobbi Riconosciuto, the mother of Michael's little girl, when she and her children visited my home for several days. Bobbi said, at the time, that she gave me the documents in order to help Michael. Then in January of 1992 a woman named Cheri Seymour contacted me by phone when Bobbi was in my home. Cheri is the author of A Committee of the States: An Inside Look at the Far Right and, under the name Carol Marshall, the free internet book The Last Circle. Ceri Seymour and her husband are personal, close friends of Bo Gritz. Rather then have Ceri come down to my home and go through my files, I went to her "ranch" home in Mariposa and for five days copied 6 boxes of files that Bobbi Riconosciuto had handed over to her when they both went down to the desert to retrieve them from a trailer where they were stored by Michael for safe keeping. I want to be very clear that Bobbi voluntarily gave these boxes of Michael's files (and some of Ted Gunderson's files mixed in) to Cheri Seymour. Cheri needed some flunky to make three copies of each document . Cheri wanted her own copy, one copy for a free lance writer named John Littman and one copy for me - her copy slave. Over the five day period I made all of these copies using her copy machine in her office. I do not know what happened to the 6 boxes containing the originals after I left her home, because Cheri Seymour pulled a disappearing act and I never saw her again.

desertfae wrote:

So, just because Virginia hates Ted, along with a few others out there doing the same thing (disinfo) this does not mean Ted or Michael are bad.

I have never said that Ted or Michael are "bad". However, I do believe that some of the things that each of them participated in are "bad" and have altered the course of some very selective history leaving historic events enveloped in "smoke and mirrors". My personal belief about Michael is that it is ludricrous that this man with his creative, intelligent mind has been imprisoned for 17 years. Furthermore, it is my belief that both he and Philip Arthur Thompson have been imprisoned for much the same reason - to keep the secrets of some of the prostitutes in government positions from the presidency on down to the lowest bureacrat. Of Ted Gunderson, I can only say look at his long time employer - the FBI - and the fact that this man has gotten away with acts that should have been criminally charged and you will realize that the government has him on a very short leash allowing him to create satanic cults and then solve them with impunity all the while benefiting financially.

desertfae wrote:
Honestly, people like to underestimate me based on my gender or the fact that I'm a victim or something... I do have brains, I can figure out who is on what side, and unless you are actually talking with these people to see what is said outside of public view it would be hard for you to know or understand.

I do not believe that desertfae is a "victim" and she has not posted any information that she is who she claims to be. The best evidence of this belief is her removal of her so-called birth certificate from the web. I want to add here that desertfae had absoutely NO influence on the re-opening of the cold case file on the Alvarez slayings. However she is attacking people who are putting their lives in danger trying to solve this triple homicide. What she is doing is particpating as an actress in an Alternate Reality Game. She is a low stage puppet reporting to the puppet master and two or three of his minions.

desertfae wrote:
I realize you're just seeing stuff out there on the web, but please realize there is a network of individuals out there that are trying to destroy crediblity of people that are actually trying to make a difference in this situation.
Check out some of my videos I did on VM.. oh yea, did you know she just had dinner with Sid Siemer a couple of weeks ago?? yea, they are friends..:::things that make you go hmmm::::

have never even spoken to, much less met, Dr. Sid Siemer. During my coverage of the Richard Hamlin case I requested an interview with him several times through both his older daughter and his attorney. He declined or I would have written much better and more rounded stories about this case. Her allegation about Dr. Siemer knowing me is an outright lie!

desertfae wrote:
All that being said .. I also wanted to say "HI" Smile
Rachel aka desertfae

Postby chiggerbit » Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:42 pm

Hi, virginia. Ted Gunderson has come in several threads recently, for some reason. Here's a few to check out:

http://rigorousintuition.ca/board/viewtopic.php?t=16973

http://rigorousintuition.ca/board/viewt ... 42&start=0

http://rigorousintuition.ca/board/viewt ... sc&start=0
chiggerbit

Postby cptmarginal » Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:48 pm

WTF?
cptmarginal

Postby Crow » Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:27 am

Crow wrote:Then why do you label your videos "arg" on Youtube?

I'll ask again, since you ignored my question the first time.

Muddying the waters of genuine research with this kind of gameplaying is a really crummy thing to do. So is exploiting the sympathies of good-hearted people.

If you're really in some kind of danger, God be with you. But again:

Crow

Postby sunny » Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:30 am

Thanks American Dream, for all of the above.
Choose love
sunny

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Poztron » Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:28 am

That reminds me: pardon my ignorance, but what does "arg" stand for?
Poztron

Postby American Dream » Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:37 am

Poztron wrote:
pardon my ignorance, but what does "arg" stand for?

Alternate reality game
From Wikipedia
An alternate reality game (ARG) is an interactive narrative that uses the real world as a platform, often involving multiple media and game elements, to tell a story that may be affected by participants' ideas or actions.

The form is typified by intense player involvement with a story that takes place in real-time and evolves according to participants' responses, and characters that are actively controlled by the game's designers, as opposed to being controlled by artificial intelligence as in a computer or console video game. Players interact directly with characters in the game, solve plot-based challenges and puzzles, and often work together with a community to analyze the story and coordinate real-life and online activities. ARGs generally use multimedia, such as telephones, email and mail but rely on the Internet as the central binding medium.
American Dream

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion