Pay no mind to the Mossad agent on the line

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Postby GM Citizen » Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:14 pm

8bitagent wrote:LOL!

AlicetheKurious doesnt think any people of Middle Eastern descent nor Muslims were involved in 9/11? Just Israelis and Neocons, and CIA?
Oh dear Lord.

So no Saudi government, Pakistani Intelligence, or Dubai banking involvement? All of which is proven beyond a shadow of a doubt?

Does Alice even realize that Saudi Arabia, Dubai, Pakistan and the US government work hand in glove together?

Why poo poo the corrupt fundamentalists who control Saudi Arabia, or Egypt for that matter? These are new world order goons, just like China, America, Israel, England, etc.

Someone, please send AlicetheKurious a contextual history of BCCI

8bit, the way I read Alice's posting was that she said "Based on these four questions, Israel (along with its agents) shoots to the top of the list of suspects."

To me that says she feels there are other suspects, just further down the list than the ones that would benefit the most from 9/11.
Veni, Vidi, Velcro - I came, I saw, I stuck around
GM Citizen

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby GM Citizen » Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:20 pm

8bitagent wrote:
Searcher08 wrote:
1 There are lots of Jewish people in Hollywood

Aw, but how many in Hollywood FLORIDA, where Unaltered not think it odd Israeli spies were living on the SAME STREET at the SAME TIME as the hijackers in 2001.

A quick check on Google Maps shows the 2 Hollywood FLA addresses being about 2 blocks apart. For Unaltered that appears to be 2 continents apart, and therefore not relevant in the least.

The Mossad folks probably had line of sight too, but hey, it's not next door, so it doesn't count.
GM Citizen

Postby AlicetheKurious » Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:21 pm

unaltered, I said:

unaltered, if you dispute or question any of the specific points or facts listed above, I will be happy to provide further evidence to support them.

But you didn't. Presumably because you were afraid I would.

...all it can produce is innuendo and the 6 degrees of seperation I mentioned before. You, like LaRouche merely engage in "counting the Jews," thus relying on the generalized antisemitic distrust of Jews/Israel so prevelant since forever.

Innuendo? Six degrees of separation? Generalized antisemitic distrust? That's hilarious. I go to the considerable trouble of presenting a perfectly reasonable hypothesis and providing evidence to support that hypothesis. You respond with...moronic insults, innuendo and a truly bizarre accusation of guilt by a thousand degrees of separation.

GM said:

Ok, ok, we get it already. You toss around charges of anti-semitism, and try to shovel all of this under LaRouche, simply because you cannot refute Alice's facts.

You are embarassing yourself.

Thanks for that, GM. It's childish and weak of me, I know, but sometimes a girl needs to be reassured that the world may be going crazy, but 2+2 still equals 4. And that there are still people around who know it.

8bitagent said:

LOL!

AlicetheKurious doesnt think any people of Middle Eastern descent nor Muslims were involved in 9/11? Just Israelis and Neocons, and CIA?
Oh dear Lord.

So no Saudi government, Pakistani Intelligence, or Dubai banking involvement? All of which is proven beyond a shadow of a doubt?

Does Alice even realize that Saudi Arabia, Dubai, Pakistan and the US government work hand in glove together?

Why poo poo the corrupt fundamentalists who control Saudi Arabia, or Egypt for that matter? These are new world order goons, just like China, America, Israel, England, etc.

Someone, please send AlicetheKurious a contextual history of BCCI

Sigh. That's what happens when people put words in other people's mouths. I'll be glad to discuss the involvement of the Saudi government, Pakistani intelligence AND Dubai banking -- but one at a time: I don't do sweeping, wholesale "everything-but-the-kitchen-sink" analysis, with slogans and vague generalizations as a substitute for logic and facts.

I don't know what you call it, but I call it 'raving incoherently'.

You know...like that.
"If you're not careful the newspapers will have you hating the oppressed and loving the people doing the oppressing." - Malcolm X
AlicetheKurious

Postby unaltered » Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:13 pm

GM Citizen wrote:
8bitagent wrote:
Searcher08 wrote:

Aw, but how many in Hollywood FLORIDA, where Unaltered not think it odd Israeli spies were living on the SAME STREET at the SAME TIME as the hijackers in 2001.

A quick check on Google Maps shows the 2 Hollywood FLA addresses being about 2 blocks apart. For Unaltered that appears to be 2 continents apart, and therefore not relevant in the least.

The Mossad folks probably had line of sight too, but hey, it's not next door, so it doesn't count.

8 tenths of a mile, involving a U turn is hardly prime spying distance unless of course maybe you think the Super Jews were JUMPERS, like in the recent movie.
unaltered

Postby unaltered » Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:16 pm

Quote:
unaltered, if you dispute or question any of the specific points or facts listed above, I will be happy to provide further evidence to support them.

But you didn't. Presumably because you were afraid I would.

Afraid you would engage in more Jew counting? No, positive you would.
unaltered

Postby MacCruiskeen » Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:29 pm

Alice wrote:

Innuendo? Six degrees of separation? Generalized antisemitic distrust? That's hilarious. I go to the considerable trouble of presenting a perfectly reasonable hypothesis and providing evidence to support that hypothesis. You respond with...moronic insults, innuendo and a truly bizarre accusation of guilt by a thousand degrees of separation.

Yes indeed.

Unaltered's MO is the MO of any timewasting troll:

- intervene with a cretinous one-liner.

- intervene for a second time with a demand for argument and evidence.

- wait until that argument and evidence is delivered (at length, patiently, and politely).

- and then whinge (in 1-5 lines) that it all just proves that everyone is against you and/ or your pals.

It's precisely as impressive as it sounds.
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby GM Citizen » Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:31 pm

unaltered wrote:
GM Citizen wrote:
8bitagent wrote:
Searcher08 wrote:

8 tenths of a mile, involving a U turn is hardly prime spying distance unless of course maybe you think the Super Jews were JUMPERS, like in the recent movie.

Well, while it may not be prime spying distance (with the naked eye), I have heard that the Mossad is a well-equipped agency, and they probably have access to binoculars, etc. I'm going out on a limb on that one, presuming they had binoculars.
GM Citizen

Postby 8bitagent » Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:34 pm

GM Citizen wrote:
8bitagent wrote:
Searcher08 wrote:

There's people who think "Israel did it", and people who question 9/11 but think any questioning of Israeli linkage to 9/11 is "anti Semitic". I just see where the chips fall as they may. I have no political stake in where the truth lies, that's why researching the ins and outs of global jihad/al qaeda ala Cooperative Research makes sense.

Heh, two blocks apart, that's like super far apart to have any value! heh

Its like how the Sun Tabloid owners hosted the hijackers months before 9/11 and went to the same flight school as Atta; then were the first to be anthraxed...but hey, just a big coincidence:)
http://www.sptimes.com/News/101501/Worl ... to_t.shtml
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby unaltered » Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:39 pm

The much touted "leaked DEA document," quoted by so many Jew counters states that the DEA was suspicious of and began questioning these Super Jews as early as the beginning of 2000.

http://www.fromthewilderness.com/timeli ... a0601.html

Yet the Super Mossad Jews supposedly CONTINUED their activities for a year and a half after blowing their cover. Not only that but over in NYC they "danced," in public bringing immediate attention to themselves.

I would suggest this is more like a Carry On movie or Monty Python sketch of spies than the demeanour of Super Mossad Spies. Counting these Jews is comical, yet that apparently doesn't phase the Jew Counters.
unaltered

Postby GM Citizen » Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:44 pm

8bitagent wrote:There's people who think "Israel did it", and people who question 9/11 but think any questioning of Israeli linkage to 9/11 is "anti Semitic".

Some might think that there are people whose purpose is to scream "anti-semite!!!", any time a potential link is made between 9/11 and and various Israeli people/organizations/agencies.

I believe that the tide is turning, ever so slowly, and that the use of some of those labels, ie., anti-semite, no longer has a ring of authenticity to it. Nowadays when you hear the cry of "anti-semite" a person may just as well be inclined to wonder what information the crier wants to keep you away from.
GM Citizen

Postby unaltered » Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:48 pm

8bitagent wrote: and people who question 9/11 but think any questioning of Israeli linkage to 9/11 is "anti Semitic".

I don't think ANY questioning is antisemitic; just continued use of lame "facts," which can't pass the smell test and Jew counting which offers only arm chair detective work with no smoking gun other than a generalized antisemitic starting point that Israel MUST HAVE done it because Israelis were (gasp) IN NEW YORK----IN HOLLYWOOD FLA.----OWNED BUSINESSES----etc. And those who weren't Israelis were JEWS so they MUST be Mossad spies and Israeli agents of EVIL!!!!

Anyone who can't see the obvious antisemitism in this is ignorant or protests too much.
unaltered

Postby GM Citizen » Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:53 pm

unaltered wrote:Not only that but over in NYC they "danced," in public bringing immediate attention to themselves.

Well, you've got 2 brothers, part of Mossad, doing this dance thing, apparently only 16 minutes after the first plane hit. At this point ordinary people just thought it was an errant plane or something, and not an attack.

Who knows, maybe they got lucky.....decided to have a picnic on the roof of their van, listening to folk music from back home, and they got swept away in the joy of the moment...and got to witness the planes hit at the same time.

Just a coincidence, right? Or did LaRouche set them up? Damned LaRouche is everywhere.

By the way, you are embarassing yourself even more now than before.
GM Citizen

Postby unaltered » Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:59 pm

GM Citizen wrote:
unaltered wrote:Not only that but over in NYC they "danced," in public bringing immediate attention to themselves.

Well, you've got 2 brothers, part of Mossad, doing this dance thing, apparently only 16 minutes after the first plane hit. At this point ordinary people just thought it was an errant plane or something, and not an attack.

Part of Mossad? According to WHO other than Jew counters and "unnamed sources?"

The minute it happened, I and everyone around me suspected an attack because of the PREVIOUS fucking attack.
unaltered

Postby MacCruiskeen » Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:02 pm

GM Citizen wrote:
Who knows, maybe they got lucky.....decided to have a picnic on the roof of their van, listening to folk music from back home ...and got to witness the planes hit at the same time., and they got swept away in the joy of the moment...and got to witness the planes hit at the same time.

Folk music, amazing, yes, diddley-dee-dye-doh, I love it, can't help myself, feet just have to tap. Or maybe they had all just won the lottery, or won the Nobel Prize (jointly), or had a fantastic simultaneous orgasm, and got "swept away in the joy of the moment ...and got to witness the planes hit at the same time." (Which, being trivial, didn't mitigate their joy one bit.)

Unaltered, you are embarrassing yourself even more now than before.
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby MacCruiskeen » Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:09 pm

unaltered wrote:The minute it happened, I and everyone around me suspected an attack because of the PREVIOUS fucking attack.

But not the guys who (you surmise) were listening to some truly irresistible folk music.

"Diddly-dee-dye-doh ...oh look, a plane just hit the World Trade Centre... diddly-deeedee-dyedee-doh - guys, I'm just loving it, turn up the volume!...Whoop! Yippee! Hey, the WTC is burning! Give it a bit more bass! I'm so happy! Diddly-dee-dye-doh..."

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion