German TV exposes chemtrails

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Postby mentalgongfu2 » Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:13 pm

Go spread three years of your life eating this meme and find your own 'bored-to-fucking-tears-with=the-bullshit' smiley.

I am a Pro.

Or was one.

But please, dismiss nothing out of hand; there are ,millions of colorful energy sinks to allow to suck one's face off staring into.

A toilet will even do that.

Is a toilet a part of the Clemtrail Conspirarcy?

See, that's an angle I never followed until just now.

Et, I respect your contributions to RI, but nothing makes you the arbiter of discussion about chemtrails. You sort of act like you are. Is that because you are, or were "a pro?"

And are you calling out Medicis as Socrates now, or am I missing something?

The subject isn't off limits just because you have a history with it, and there are plenty of other energy sinks you could rail against. With your last post, I'm not even sure what you're responding to, but I recognize the So-Crates reference from the last Chemtrail thread that was turned into a pissing match between the two of you.

If you want to shit on the subject, could you at least provide something other than claims of your own expertise?
"When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media in order to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink!"
mentalgongfu2

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby freemason9 » Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:20 pm

Bullshit, I think.
freemason9

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:59 pm

mentalgongfu2 wrote:Et, I respect your contributions to RI, but nothing makes you the arbiter of discussion about chemtrails. You sort of act like you are. Is that because you are, or were "a pro?"

And are you calling out Medicis as Socrates now, or am I missing something?

Not at all on both questions. :)

I can say with a certain authority that I've probably spent a couple hundred hours more than the average RI member and spent a considerable amount of money on science publications. This was way more effective than reading some horrid old-web html.

I don't know about yourself, but when you get looped into something that ends in a total wash, assuming you're a good person, you try and spare people the misery of wading through all this junk.

I'm not really weighing in here, by 'pro', I meant I spent hours and hours and hours sifting through the bs, and once I had, something really neat was left over:

Absolutely nothing.

Far as this thread goes, I'm merely name dropping on a few of the first gen 'chemmies' who to a man backpedaled on everything they said if they didn't admit to outright falsehood.

Don't let paranoia influence you into believing this was a shotgun reverse of belief. Some people just make mistakes along the way.

That's it for me in this talk.

Enjoy, guys. I'd rather hang with my kid or talk about other stuff. Its just hard to let go of something that took such a substantial bite out of 3 years of my life.

I hope the same doesn't happen for any of you, is all.

Cheers,
Arcadia
"but I do know that you should remove my full name from your sig. Dig?" - Unnamed, Super Scary Persun, bbrrrrr....
Et in Arcadia ego

Its still worthy of comment

Postby Trifecta » Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:30 am

Like ET I have had more of my fill of chemtrails over the years, and I do understand where he is coming from. Completely! It is a mind fuck.

However, this is main stream German TV and worthy of dropping here.

btw, no one is a pro on this, thats just plain stupid.
the future is already here—it just got distributed to the wealthy first
Trifecta

Postby lucky » Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:18 am

Not really sure what a 'pro' is in the context of Chemtrails but like others I have spent 4-5 years reading about and documenting what i have seen and continue to see at least 3-4 times a week.

There are only 2 facts that cant be refuted: first before the end of the nineties they didnt exist and secondly the white trail that leaves an aircraft, then slowly (over 2 or more hours) will get wider and wider sometimes up to 1/2 a mile and if ,as normally happens, there are a number of them either in a grid or close together running in the same direction they leave the sky grey.

And like Et said that is all I can know for sure, what amazes me that most people dont even realise what is going on above their heads and even when you point it out to them its ignored as and not questioned- Numerous teevee programes and even some animated kids shows have trails on show as well as advertizing pic's so of course soon it will just become part of our 'natural environment'.

As look out my window now i can see 7 trails and its now 11am I was up at 7am and they were spraying then...wtf is going on well 4-5 years later i still dont have a clue, my gut feeling is that its about climate controll but hey we could be bombarded with nano tubes, poison, heavy metals, fibres....
lucky
There's holes in the sky where rain gets in
the holes are small
that's why rain is thin.
lucky

Postby brainpanhandler » Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:06 am

Lucky wrote:There are only 2 facts that cant be refuted:

first before the end of the nineties they didnt exist

I can imagine how this could be proven, but I have never seen this proven.

and secondly the white trail that leaves an aircraft, then slowly (over 2 or more hours) will get wider and wider sometimes up to 1/2 a mile and if ,as normally happens, there are a number of them either in a grid or close together running in the same direction they leave the sky grey.

Where I live this happens some of the time, but by no means all of the time. It seems to depend on atmospheric conditions.

Speaking of atmospheric conditions... it was et that pointed out to me that urban areas generate their own localized atmospheric conditions. This was unknown to me before, though it shouldn't have been. We all pretty much agree on the basis of sound science that the chemical composition of the atmosphere in general has been altered by human activity. If it is true that the chemical composition of the atmosphere over urban areas, depending on more general atmospheric conditons, can be at times radically altered by localized pollution, then it stands to reason that the unusual (I believe the appearance of jet exhaust under certain conditions today is unusual) nature and appearance of jet exhaust today might be the result of increased pollution and not anything different about the exhaust itself.

I wish et would spend more time on this subject, but I can respect he has different priorities.
"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." - Martin Luther King Jr.
brainpanhandler

seeing is believing

Postby Fat Lady Singing » Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:33 am

Hi all: Until earlier this year, I didn't think there was anything too unusual about 'persistent contrails' (I like that term). I thought reliable witnesses had seen some interesting things in the skies... guess that could be said of UFOs, too... but I thought that much of what was reported could be misinterpreted.

Then earlier this year, I witnessed the complete gridding and clouding of the sky. Flight paths do not form perfect 90 degree squares from horizon to horizon, and typical contrails do not spread and combine to create cloud cover, with the clouds occasionally bleeding down very low, looking almost like incipient tornadoes. At least, not in my experience.

My husband and I were on our way to do our grocery shopping when I happened to look up and notice this grid over about half the sky and several jets finishing up the job. Within about 15 minutes, they'd created the complete grid. Even my husband, who doesn't give a hoot about matters RI, thought it was pretty obviously not what normally happens.

There really wasn't much misinterpreting what I saw. There wasn't any inkblot effect. To me, it was almost a paranormal experience -- I'd just seen something that had only been lore, to me. I felt like I'd seen a UFO, but at the same time, I felt unsurprised. Like, 'duh, of course it's a real phenomena! Why did I have any doubts?' And the blatancy of this huge demonstration going on above us, most of our city's residents completely unobservant, just seemed like a giant wispy middle finger from the government.

I witnessed a real thing happening in the sky, unfolding in front of me. That much I can unequivocally state. What I can't say is why it happened. I have no idea if there were odd chemicals or fibers in the air. I don't know why anyone (assuming it's the gubmint or military) would want to create this grid. I have guesses, but that's it.
Fat Lady Singing

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:32 am

brainpanhandler wrote:I wish et would spend more time on this subject, but I can respect he has different priorities.

Getting vilified by people becuase I don't flesh out their fantasies just isn't something I could give a rat's ass about.

If they're stunned into motionless over a stupid persistent contrail, they should try reading one of Jeff's CLIMATE CHANGE ABOUT TO REAM ALL OUR FUCKING ASSES DRY DESPITE THE SILLY PLANES AND THEIR JP-* FUEL EVERYONE THINKS IS SOME KILL DYE OR WHATSIT.

Chemtrails are idiotspeak. I say this fully with the stamp of being one(chemmie) in the past, a PRO idiot.

k, uhm, bye now.
"but I do know that you should remove my full name from your sig. Dig?" - Unnamed, Super Scary Persun, bbrrrrr....
Et in Arcadia ego

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:41 pm

freemason9 wrote:Bullshit, I think.

Private discussion used with permission:

Arcadia wrote:regurgitating old bullshit known to have no wings, but insisting on trying to fly it anyways..

Whatever.

This stuff will drive people batshit, and they're digging up the Old Ones, who are nearly all exclusively liars and fakes to a one.

Give David Stuart a good read one day:

http://www.holmestead.ca/chemtrails/stewart.html

That's page is also housed on one of the sickest fucking monkeys out there, Jim Phelps, a personal gorgon of mine, and quite probably a REAL Bad Guy. I was there on a forum when Stuart actually admitted he made the entire fucking story up.

He's totally unapologetic about fucking with *umpteen* minds over it.

And he's also not a new guy when it comes to hoaxes either:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15504125/

I wish there was a way to ban this shit from the board, but I know it's just impossible. Sure as rain, the 'chemtrail cycle' starts up, and the same old morons try and drive everyone into a horrified fucking panic...

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Cheers,
D

RI Member wrote:He admitted he made up the "Deep Shield letters"? :shock:

Arcadia wrote:I'm glad you recognized the name.

Paraphrased from RAM, not quoted, but this stuff is out there for those who get off their asses instead of asking people to reiterate themselves for the millionth fucking time:

Stuart was frustrated over all the attacks from Maverick's crew and generally being labeled a nut by just about everyone, so he sat against a tree eating lunch one day(this part is accurate) watching some refueling guys working on a plane and came up with the whole Deep Shield.

Stuart *may* have even accepted donations intended to go to Deep Shield's wife; I remember offering money to the widow at one point and him turning me politely down. Only place the money could have ended up was in his pocket, I guess, considering Deep Shield was a figment of his imagination. And people wonder why I get so fucking pissed OFF about this shit...I don't care if you post this openly, I really don't.

Stuart didn't admit to his falsehood till about 3-4 years later in a major ugly clusterfuck of a war over at Arianne's between myself, Jay Reynolds, Jim Phelps, and a handful of maverick's creeps in a thread called 'Chemtrails as an excuse to justify drug abuse' started by Jim Phelps as retailiation for me seeing his bullshit for what it was and having him banned from CTC back when mostly decent(read: SANE and CIVILIAN) moderators were present. At some point, David came into the Arianne thread, and he was just instant cannon fodder; these animals ripped him a new ass. He seemed like a really nice guy, but he admitted he made the story up out of desperation for not having enough people fall in line with the 'cause', which in this case, wasn't even a valid one.

He faked it cause people wouldn't go crazy with him fast enough and join his 'movement'(lemmings over the cliff, in other words).

Another reason I fight for people's sanity here ever when they revile me like they're doing in this new thread.

Yes, its 100% thankless, but someone needs to do it. Once you loose your sense of balance with that, next thing you know, the lizard people are here with glowing orgonite eyeballs and you're a TI.

Thankless indeed.

Why is it I was the one with the schizophrenia diagnosis as a kid?

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Also, its a bit uh....interesting that the link I found for the Deep Shield stuff is now being stored at Jim Phelp's web page. Phelps held nothing but open scorn for Stuart and viciously mocked him at every chance, yet he does his part perpetuating the Deep Shield lie...

I swear to God, Jeff, there's a book out there that could fully contain the conflict between that enigma that is Phelps and myself. Go to Debate on both sides and find the 'Chemtrails as an excuse to use drugs' thread.

All the major players are there. The thread is fucking endless and an endless fucking.

If these idiots here would fucking read for themselves, they wouldn't think I was trying to be a gatekeeper(which I guess I am to a point).

Cheerlessly,
Donovan

RI Member wrote:
Arcadia wrote:et in Arcadia ego wrote:

He faked it cause people wouldn't go crazy with him fast enough

What a great way to describe something that I'm sure happens a hell of a lot. You can see glimpses of it when people refuse to accept they've been mistaken about anything if it means surrendering a talking point.

Arcadia wrote:If these idiots here would fucking read for themselves, they wouldn't think I was trying to be a gatekeeper(which I guess I am to a point).

Shit gets 'sprayed' from planes all the time. Mostly, its left over jet fuel that stinks really bad when it lands over your house like the last place I lived in. They also spray pesticides so you can eat your veggies instead of the bugs getting to em first.

They also spray pee and poo.

Isn't that bad enough?

Go do some fucking research. THEY CAN'T "SPRAY" enough shit and keep it aloft long enough for it to fucking matter..

Don't take my word for it, go read it for yourself. They plotted the time curve for particulate matter's air aloftness and it just doesn't stay up long enough, even when discharged through the stratosphere where most *persistent contrails* are witnessed.

Learn something about the shit you fret and itch over, guys.

Seriously.

Ciao,
D
Et in Arcadia ego

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:52 pm

brainpanhandler wrote:
Lucky wrote:There are only 2 facts that cant be refuted:

first before the end of the nineties they didnt exist

I can imagine how this could be proven, but I have never seen this proven.

JP8 fuel was implemented in commercial flights in the early 90's:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JP-8

JP8 has extra chemical components(NOT KILL KILL, DIE DIE stuff) that permit flight in a higher stratospheric altitude where persistent contrails are more likely to form. Its been some time, but the actual layer where they form is less than 15 miles high, if I recall correctly.
Et in Arcadia ego

Postby Seamus OBlimey » Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:22 pm

Time for some pictures I think..

Seamus OBlimey

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:29 pm

Anyone who thinks I'm full of shit's welcome to employ some old school protection. Vintage is always in style!

Et in Arcadia ego

Postby Seamus OBlimey » Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:40 pm

Dare I forecast rain in Beijing?
Seamus OBlimey

Postby KarmaMatters » Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:40 pm

What is really really funny about this whole thread is that some people think that spending hundreds of hours of "reading" magazines, websites, etc.... is the only way to answer the questions or find truth.

How about some actual field research? How about leaving the comfy confines of home and actually digging? Asking humans who are possibly connected? Just reading material is superficial and would lead to very incomplete conclusions and theories.
KarmaMatters

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:54 pm

KarmaMatters wrote:What is really really funny about this whole thread is that some people think that spending hundreds of hours of "reading" magazines, websites, etc.... is the only way to answer the questions or find truth.

How about some actual field research? How about leaving the comfy confines of home and actually digging? Asking humans who are possibly connected? Just reading material is superficial and would lead to very incomplete conclusions and theories.

What makes you assume I read 'magazines' and the internet and didn't talk to numerous individuals till I was red in the face?

This is a waste of time.

Go chase the Phantom, guys! You have my blessing.

Et in Arcadia ego

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion