German TV exposes chemtrails

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Postby brainpanhandler » Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:23 am

And by the way, when ET manages to extend an olive branch maybe some of you could refrain from sharpening the end of it and poking him with it. We can largely thank ET for spotting and shooing away some of the fanatics and kooks that would otherwise invade the board. Some of these kooks and conmen have the silver tongue of a saruman and it is easy for even the not-so-gullible to fall under their evil spells.
"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." - Martin Luther King Jr.
brainpanhandler

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Fat Lady Singing » Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:52 am

et in Arcadia ego wrote:
Fat Lady Singing wrote:Can someone tell me if et & Jeff and all are saying that I'm somehow doing something wrong or maybe just wasting time by wondering what the heck I saw was, or by postulating that perhaps it's an only semi-covert program to forestall global warming?

No, ma'am, you are doing nothing wrong by asking. Those that are doing the wrong are the ones that try to sell you Cloudbusters to chase away those pesky death trails.

I've seriously wondered if some of the hardcore whackos NOT the debunkers, are Shell/Exxon/Mobile employees.

Think of the UFO and 9/11 Truth movements.

Hi et, all: OH! Okay, the light finally dawns. Somehow I was under the impression that you (and perhaps Jeff) thought I might be a 'hardcore whacko' in disguise. Or that others currently on this board and posting on this thread might be one. With reference to the other thread, it's all starting to make more sense.

I appreciate the vigilance, to be sure. I would only, very gently, suggest that perhaps in the future some of your comments could be more clearly addressed to a particular post or with reference to a particular person (if unnamed). I think some of your posts on this thread that were just general statements about 'hardcore whackos' could be misinterpreted as being a response to something someone else had posted. I know I certainly took a couple that way.

I was perturbed only because I respect so many regulars at RI, et and Jeff (obviously) particularly so.

Don't scare me like that!
Fat Lady Singing

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:45 am

brainpanhandler wrote:For the longest time the theory I subscribed to was the global warming mitigation program you suggest, mainly because the thin, hazy layer of clouds that would form when persistent contrails would spread out seemed to protect me from sunburn so well.

Careful with that, dude! Even in the 'official' spraying mitigation proposals I read, there was nothing in there dealing with shortwave radiation blocking, which penetrates any cloud genuine or synthetic! Three sunburns is a virtual guarantee of melanoma later in life!!
"but I do know that you should remove my full name from your sig. Dig?" - Unnamed, Super Scary Persun, bbrrrrr....
Et in Arcadia ego

Congruence

Postby Cosmic Cowbell » Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:35 am

Arcadia wrote:No, ma'am, you are doing nothing wrong by asking. Those that are doing the wrong are the ones that try to sell you Cloudbusters to chase away those pesky death trails.

I've seriously wondered if some of the hardcore whackos NOT the debunkers, are Shell/Exxon/Mobile employees.

Think of the UFO and 9/11 Truth movements.

I do not find it surprising that if you follow three separate trails (no pun intended), those of 'Chemtrails', 'Orgonite' (cloudbusting) -and- many forms of UFO disinfo (Kryll documents, Dulce etc), they all lead back to a certain individual, one Val Valerian AKA former AFOSI intelligence officer Capt. John Grace, who was associated with a certain Richard Doty back at Kirtland AFB and, one can assume, was associated with the destruction of Paul Bennewitz. You'll find his name in the Kirtland AFB UFO sighting document.

http://www.nicap.org/foia_003.htm

Just google the name Val Valerian and Chemtrails or Kryll Documents or Orgonite (separately).

This dude has made a shitload of money messing with the heads of the masses (there's one born every thirty seconds these days).

A personal shout out to both Arcadia and Joe for sharing aspects their trips down the rabbit hole and a hearty congrats for coming out the other side, intact, and both stronger and wiser than ever.

~C
Cosmic Cowbell

Postby Seamus OBlimey » Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:10 pm

And The Party said: 'Let there be light'

Print this page

Last Modified: 03 Aug 2008
By: Alex Thomson

Raising the curtain of smog that hung above Beijing seems to have genuinely raised spirits, writes Alex Thomson.

One week out from the Games and the Communist Party of China have come over all Genesis. No, not the irritating 70's band; the Book.

"And The Party said: 'Let there be light', and there was light. And The Party looked and saw that it was good."

So it came to pass that the Beijing smog was cleared.

You see, The Party even controls the weather at the Totalitarian Olympics.

That's only logical of course. The Party has ordered that every seat will be filled, and they will be filled. It has evicted/intimidated/exiled/imprisoned/re-educated anybody who might conceivably complain about anything at all.

It has ordered Mass Enjoyment. Smiling is compulsory. Unhappiness is not an option.

But it is the raising of that curtain of smog which seems to have genuinely raised spirits. As I left a restaurant last night with a group of Chinese and Western friends they were staring and pointing at the nght sky in unfettered astonishment.

You could see a star. Such is the normal blanket of filth cocooning steamy summer Beijing that the notion of stargazing had, it seems, been long since abandoned.

Back at my hotel room I could not help but notice there are two gasmasks in their boxes peering out at me whenever I reach for a shirt from the wardrobe.

Now my chinese friends insist they are all part of the fire precautions that are imposed on hotels around here and no, really nothing to do with the normal smog.

Well that may be so, but if the mist comes down again around here I know that I have at least some recourse to getting partially filtered air into my lungs.

Channel 4
Seamus OBlimey

Postby nathan28 » Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:52 pm

wait, even my $12 worth of orgonite isn't innocent? I wasn't ever using it to "cloudbust". why do these guys get their fingers into everything?
nathan28

Postby praeclarus » Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:13 pm

et in Arcadia ego wrote:edit: fuck this thread.

Why do you keep saying you are done with this thread
but keep coming back?

Ridiculing people with your silly little pictures is not an
effective argument and pretty much negates anything and
everything else you might say.

Your various explanations of altruistic intent as reason for
trying to dampen this conversation are bullshit in the extreme.
praeclarus

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:21 pm

whatever.

:)
"but I do know that you should remove my full name from your sig. Dig?" - Unnamed, Super Scary Persun, bbrrrrr....
Et in Arcadia ego

Postby medicis » Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:34 pm

et wrote:
laa dee daa..So much for brushing aside the apology I made for my initial reaction. So by your accounts I'm the strawman who poos poos all the data I shared when I was the ONLY fucking person TO share REAL fucking DATA, and not SPECULATIVE FUCKING BULLSHIT.

What page of the thread is this on now?

Hey, cool! 2 posts on your spiffy, brand-new One Year Old account, eh?

Awesome.

Hey, dude, you ever hear of this funny cat named Socrates by any chance? He believes Planters Peanuts commercials hold proof of chemtrails reality and has his own forum with multiple accounts where he religiously logs in and out as different people having the COOLEST conversations with himself as different personas..

Kinda neat, right?"

It would appear you acknowledged Praeclarus's point in the affirmative.

[edited because I left out a word. Ran out of rum. Had to switch to cream sherry...... ohhh, the hangover in store]
medicis

Postby praeclarus » Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:17 pm

Apparently I missed the pre-edited response.

The old post count gambit. Ho hum.

Please let me know when my post count to account
age ratio reaches acceptable level for commenting here.
praeclarus

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:51 pm

Have it your way, guys.

Go run out and order some gas masks and bazookas.

Don't forget your cheese crackers.
Et in Arcadia ego

Postby mentalgongfu2 » Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:22 pm

when you're ready for the real curveball, go look into artificial cirrus' role in global cooling. The reality is the fucking junk up there is the only thing preventing the runaway warming scenario Jeff posted this morning. In some parts of the Earth, pollution particulates drop the Sun's light by up to 10 percent. Is it not a source of disgust for you that pollution is something that's keeping you alive? Ground the planes and that barrier won't last long.

forgive me if I am being daft, but this sounds to me like an explanation in favor of a deliberate effort to create clouds in the sky.

A rational analysis might begin by dividing observations from the various claims and theories that purport to explain those observations, and further by examining the people who are proposing theories or making claims and their evidence or lack thereof.

Names like Bearden, Carnicom and Stevens are often associated with the phenomena this thread alludes to; For my part, instinct tells me there is something sketchy going on, but that instinct requires validation.

A rational analysis must also consider eyewitness accounts and take them at face value before attempting to conform them to an overarching explanation.

I didn't come in here to disrespect anyone. I sort of hoped this could turn into a group effort to figure out how to independently investigate “chemtrails” without relying on too many external sources that raise issues of trust and chain of evidence. It looks like now the thread is headed for the graveyard.

I regret if I've contributed to any personal bickering and distraction here, but can we try and get back to the substance?

To that effect, Joe Hillshoist earlier mentioned:
Fuck man I even found a reference to aerial spraying in the mahabrat or some other ancient Indian text once.

and

Thinking about it, it was actually a reference to what sounded like plasma shielding for aircraft. I just spent a while looking for it and can't find it.

and I also am interested in this, although I know less about it:

I think its interesting that the chembusters; and the Tai Chi/Chi Kung and visualisation, and a couple of other things I was doing; seem to do the same thing. Its that intersection of art, magic and the environment, the planet itself, and a personal mythology (in the sense that myths carry meaning, not that they are "falsehoods" or childish ideas) - both have these elements and both do something, tho I dunno how much of it is as DC says it is. To be honest I think they stumbled onto something they don't fully get, and Chi or Orgone is a part of it, but only a part, its like the clay a potter moulds on a wheel.
"When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media in order to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink!"
mentalgongfu2

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:44 am

mentalgongfu2 wrote:To that effect, Joe Hillshoist earlier mentioned:
Fuck man I even found a reference to aerial spraying in the mahabrat or some other ancient Indian text once.

and

Thinking about it, it was actually a reference to what sounded like plasma shielding for aircraft. I just spent a while looking for it and can't find it.

and I also am interested in this, although I know less about it:

I think its interesting that the chembusters; and the Tai Chi/Chi Kung and visualisation, and a couple of other things I was doing; seem to do the same thing. Its that intersection of art, magic and the environment, the planet itself, and a personal mythology (in the sense that myths carry meaning, not that they are "falsehoods" or childish ideas) - both have these elements and both do something, tho I dunno how much of it is as DC says it is. To be honest I think they stumbled onto something they don't fully get, and Chi or Orgone is a part of it, but only a part, its like the clay a potter moulds on a wheel.

Look to clarify, the reference was to what appeared to be an aircraft with some sort of forward shielding. NOT to spraying. But this was back within 6 months of 911. I'd kind of forgotten the details. A plasma shield is using plasma to shield aircraft, basically to generate a plasma screen around some (or all, tho prolly only the front section) of an aircraft to shield it from radar, and lower friction/air resistance.

At the time I wondered if there was some connection between plasma shielding and spraying. I had seen footage of what was probably a B2 bomber during the start of the Afghan war in Nov 2001, with what looked like a cone of fog/glowing gas, or a bit like a thunderstorm without any actual arcing over the front half od it. It was on Lateline, a mainstream Australian news show on the ABC, an (semi) independant govt funded media network.

I posted a link to a chemtrial site with that footage, but haven't seen it in years.

Shortly after an Indian scientist, a climatologist or something apparantly claimed that the amount of aerosols released from the air activity during the invasion of Afghanistan had contributed to a drought on the sub continent.

Anyway it became apparant that any aerial spraying that would improve of enhance the ability of an aircraft to generate a plasma shield would have to be extremely short term. So I doubt there is any connection between any aerial spraying and any attempt to generate plasma shielding for aircraft.

IT was weird coming across something that referred to a potential technology I was speculating about in an old indian text of some sort. I think it was some thing translated in the 20s, but really can't remember. Its been rather frustrating not being able to find it.

This was several computers ago, and nearly 7 years ago, so I can't remember how to find it, and I went and crawled through the wayback machine for the archives of the site I posted it to, to no avail, sorry about that. It was at the old megasprayer news site, the actual newsblog not the forum thats still going. The reference to the Indian scientist complaining about US air activity during the Iraq war is in there tho (the wayback machine), in the first 3 volumes somewhere.

I'll talk about the chi thing later, tho I'm sure I've ranted on about it before.
Joe Hillshoist

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:08 pm

mentalgongfu2 wrote:
when you're ready for the real curveball, go look into artificial cirrus' role in global cooling. The reality is the fucking junk up there is the only thing preventing the runaway warming scenario Jeff posted this morning. In some parts of the Earth, pollution particulates drop the Sun's light by up to 10 percent. Is it not a source of disgust for you that pollution is something that's keeping you alive? Ground the planes and that barrier won't last long.

forgive me if I am being daft, but this sounds to me like an explanation in favor of a deliberate effort to create clouds in the sky.

You're not being daft at all; the problem is that understanding this stuff and how it works is really counter-intuitive and confusing.

Here's something from my own experience to consider: For the time I was actively convinced there was literal spraying, ie; Mitigation(I've never believed it could ever be anything else aside from very localized purposes like fire-dousing, bug spraying, war theater aluminum chaff release, etc), I searched for evidence of night-time spraying. I had a good reason for this.

ASSUMING that a spraying program was a mitigation effort, one would understand that night 'spraying' worked against mitigation for reasons I've previously given(blocked irradiation of trapped Infra Red heat. Nocturnal Cirrus interferes and contributes to Warming.

When I finally photographed extensive, heavy-duty persistent contrails fanning out into thick Cirrus Uncinus, I decided I wasn't observing a spraying problem any more. Digging deeply into the IPCC's report, it was explained to me that persistent contrails/Cirrus Uncinus is the result of localized supersaturation.

In other words, the sky that you see the shit in is already crammed with so much more of the same shit, that the new shit won't dissipate to the point of invisibility to the human eye.

You can see further evidence of this with the 'broken trails', where a craft that passes over leaves inconsistent, 'broken' contrails behind it. If you know about atmospherics(I learned this as an ametuer astronomer, you'll know that there's 'cells', groups of atmosphere that do not share the same density that can exist side by side. This makes for very poor viewing when there's a turbulent evening; it will make your telescope objects go in and out of focus as dry and damp cells move through your line of sight.

This accounts for the broken line thing.

A much saner, quantified explanation than the usual one where someone insists there's a 'whistle blower' pilot trying to alert the people below by flipping his 'chemtrail' switch and making dashes instead of full lines.

Yep, they really believe shit like that, dude.

Et in Arcadia ego

Postby orz » Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:21 pm

A much saner, quantified explanation than the usual one where someone insists there's a 'whistle blower' pilot trying to alert the people below by flipping his 'chemtrail' switch and making dashes instead of full lines.

That's astonishing.
orz

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion