8/18/08 CIA Time Magazine cover "Warren"..not Comm

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

8/18/08 CIA Time Magazine cover "Warren"..not Comm

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:41 pm

The August 18, 2008 issue (always predated) of CIA-Time Magazine minimizes the alleged crimes of a white man regarding anthrax and instead hypes a keyword hijacking of "WARREN," as in JFK murder cover-up group, the Warren Commission.

Seems that on August 16, Mr. Rick Warren, "America's most powerful religious leader," will "play the role of national inquisitor in a "civil forum" featuring...the two presumptive nominees for president..."

Just one of many keyword-hijacking and meme-hijacking decoys peddled in this year's 45th anniversary of the CIA murder of JFK on November 22, 1963. Go check out the videos for rental and count them.

Oh, and CIA-Time's articles and ads show us lots of benign white things like milk, snow, clothes, anti-perspirants (article!), old-fashioned bathtubs, stereos...

Lots of subliminal positive framing of Republican Red.
Lots of subliminal negative framing of Democratic Blue and Green Party Green.

Typical CIA psyops.
CIA runs mainstream media since WWII:
news rooms, movies/TV, publishing
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby orz » Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:43 pm

Typical HMW post.
orz

Postby justdrew » Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:39 pm

followed by an orz-bot auto post. typical.

Time Magazine is SHIT. Not sure about the methods, I don't really think this is that much about the warren comish but that is resonance is surely icing on the cake. The real deal is how they keep giving credibility to this mind control cult leader "dick war on" as if he's "powerful" - he's not fucking powerful AT ALL. but the assholes who run Time and the rest sure want everyone to think he is.
justdrew

Blog: View Blog (11)

Postby professorpan » Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:53 pm

GONG!

professorpan

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:58 pm

There is a formula to CIA psyops you can use to identify it yourself.

Propaganda for social cohesion around male authority figures and military recruiting-

Anchor meme since WWII:
>Subliminal positive framing of male capability, morality, and loyalty
>Subliminal negative framing of female incapability, immorality, and disloyalty

Anchor meme added after the Vietnam War:
>Subliminal positive framing of the Republican Party using Red, elephant, etc.
>Subliminal negative framing of the Democratic Party using Blue, donkey, etc.

Counterpropaganda to minimize the effect of hostile information negating
the capability, morality, and loyalty of the US government and its institutions:

>keyword hijacking
>meme-reversal
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

Postby jingofever » Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:01 pm

I disagree. "Warren" is coupled with "war on" found in the upper right-hand corner plus we have a reminder of the anthrax attacks which puts people into the same retaliation mindset they experienced in late 2001 and early 2002. The most obvious bit is that a pastor who will "take on the world" is featured. This cover is just another example of the CIA teaching the American youth to become good Christian soldiers.

If that doesn't convince you, try this. vigilant mentioned that McCain wants to use "military style tactics for everyday policing of" high crime areas and at the top of the magazine we are reminded of McCain's words. Warren = Warren Beatty who played Dick Tracy (Rick = Dick) and I think Big Boy Caprice and Flattop certainly made Chicago a "high crime area." Now Dick Tracy is going to take on the (crime) world with the blessing of John McCain.
jingofever

Postby justdrew » Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:04 pm

professorpan wrote:GONG!

pass it around

of course, you know he claimed to be a cia assassin?
justdrew

Blog: View Blog (11)

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:11 pm

jingofever wrote:I disagree. "Warren" is coupled with "war on" found in the upper right-hand corner plus we have a reminder of the anthrax attacks which puts people into the same retaliation mindset they experienced in late 2001 and early 2002. The most obvious bit is that a pastor who will "take on the world" is featured. This cover is just another example of the CIA teaching the American youth to become good Christian soldiers.

I agree with that. Last week's Time and Newsweek pitted Obama against The South, a way to evoke the aggression that wrings some recruits out of the slave states.

War is always marketed a religious war, the ultimate moral act.
And with 50% of US military recruits coming out of the slave states with all those Baptists....

But this following 'Warren Beaty' jive is just a waste of our bandwith.
You think associational psychology is just a joke? Wrong. It's how fascists write history and trick many into helping.

The JFK anniversary is BIG and leads to 9/11, too.
Warren Beatty is invisible.
Quit thinking cheap jokes are worth it, ok? Any one can do that and someone always thinks cheap jokes are clever posts. sheesh.

jingofever wrote:If that doesn't convince you, try this.
...Warren = Warren Beatty who played Dick Tracy (Rick = Dick) and ....
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

Postby professorpan » Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:21 pm

But this following 'Warren Beaty' jive is just a waste of our bandwith.

This, coming from this board's most profligate bandwidth waster, is precious.
professorpan

Postby jingofever » Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:26 pm

Hugh Manatee Wins wrote:But this following 'Warren Beaty' jive is just a waste of our bandwith.
Quit thinking cheap jokes are worth it, ok?

Where I come from it is the bandwidth that is cheap and the jokes that are precious.
jingofever

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:03 am

jingofever wrote:
Hugh Manatee Wins wrote:But this following 'Warren Beaty' jive is just a waste of our bandwith.
Quit thinking cheap jokes are worth it, ok?

Where I come from it is the bandwidth that is cheap and the jokes that are precious.

Touche, jf. :?

I point at how media works on brains and cultures and how it is deployed for social control as a way to help neutralize fascism.

Because fascism relies heavily on strategically defining our language and memory to achieve mass mind control. And it is more widespread yet hidden than most people think.

That's worth some bandwith.
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

Postby orz » Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:31 am

justdrew wrote:followed by an orz-bot auto post. typical.

Mods, is there any way we could actually set one of these up and save me a lot of time? Thanks. ^_^
orz

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:12 am

In case anyone still thinks psyops doesn't work-
A Pew survey released last month found that 12 percent of voters incorrectly believe the Illinois senator is a Muslim and that many of those who do are ``significantly'' less likely to support his campaign.

Warren's book has sold tens of millions of copies. He has also built Saddleback into one of the largest of the nation's so-called megachurches.

"Saddleback?" Sounds familiar....

And lots of Americans (25% evangelicals) just might think this event with Rick Warren was the "Warren Commission"-
http://news.yahoo.com/s/bloomberg/20080817/pl_bloomberg/ayxpi5hgw1sy
Obama, McCain Split Over Abortion, Justices at Megachurch

Brian Faler and Julianna Goldman
8/16/08

Aug. 16 (Bloomberg) -- Barack Obama and John McCain, in back-to-back appearances before one of the nation's biggest evangelical churches, disagreed over abortion and Supreme Court justices while supporting letting the states decide gay marriage.
ADVERTISEMENT

``I am pro-choice,'' Obama said tonight in response to questions from Rick Warren, author of ``The Purpose Driven Life,'' pastor of the 20,000-member Saddleback Church in Lake Forest, California. ``I don't think women make these decisions casually.''

McCain, appearing later, said life begins ``at the moment of conception,'' and said he has opposed abortion rights for 25 years. ``I will be a pro-life president,'' he said.

Democrat Obama and Republican presidential rival McCain, an Arizona senator, are courting evangelicals, who make up more than one-quarter of the U.S. population. They are more numerous than Catholics or mainline Protestants, according to the Washington-based Pew Forum on Religion and Public Life.

The two candidates embraced briefly at the end of Obama's hour-long interview and at the start of McCain's on the nationally televised forum. The meeting came after weeks of skirmishing over the two candidates' energy and tax plans.

Both candidates spoke of their Christian faith, with Obama saying he believes ``that Jesus Christ died for my sins,'' and McCain, who has been reluctant to discuss his religious beliefs, talked about his personal experience as a prisoner of war in Vietnam.

Both Obama, an Illinois senator, and McCain said marriage is between a man and a woman, while supporting gay unions and leaving it up to the states to decide gay marriage.

Supreme Court

On the question of Supreme Court justices, Obama said he wouldn't have picked Clarence Thomas, Antonin Scalia or John Roberts. McCain, asked the same question, said he wouldn't have picked Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Stephen Breyer, David Souter or John Paul Stevens.

McCain said he would only pick justices with a ``proven record of strictly adhering to the Constitution.'' Obama expressed concern about ``the encroachment of the executive branch on the power of the other branches.''

McCain soft pedaled his support for embryonic stem-cell research, which many evangelicals oppose, saying the issue has been a ``terrible dilemma'' that he's had a ``great struggle'' to solve.

Obama said stem-cell research on embryos that are ``about to be discarded'' is a ``legitimate moral approach to take.''

Evangelicals have backed Republicans for decades, with almost four out of five backing President George W. Bush in the 2004 election. McCain leads Obama among such voters 68 percent to 24 percent, according to a Pew poll released earlier this week.

Troubled Youth

When asked about his own moral failures, Obama referred to the troubled youth he has described in his memoir, saying ``times where I experimented with drugs, I drank in my teenage years.'' He said he traced that to a ``certain selfishness on my part.''

McCain said his greatest moral shortcoming was ``the failure of my first marriage,'' without elaborating.

Obama has been trying chip away at McCain's lead among evangelicals by speaking openly about his faith, calling for expanded federal support for religious groups that provide social services and a promise to create a new White House office for the President's Council for Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships. His campaign is also reaching out to religious voters through ``faith forums'' at people's homes to discuss religious issues and politics.

The Democratic National Convention Committee announced it will hold, for the first time, faith caucus meetings in Denver next week. Each night, the official convention program will begin with an invocation and end with a benediction delivered by national and local faith leaders who will make up a range of denominations.

Perceptions

Obama also is reminding voters he's a Christian amid some voters' perception that he's Muslim. A Pew survey released last month found that 12 percent of voters incorrectly believe the Illinois senator is a Muslim and that many of those who do are ``significantly'' less likely to support his campaign.

McCain faces his own challenges in rallying evangelicals, with whom he has had an uneasy relationship. He riled many during the 2000 election when he called Jerry Falwell and other evangelical leaders ``agents of intolerance.''

Warren is part of a new generation of evangelical leaders who tend to be less partisan, less confrontational and more interested in issues such as AIDS and poverty than some of their predecessors such as the late Falwell, said Steve Waldman, editor-in-chief of the religious Web site Beliefnet.com.

Warren's book has sold tens of millions of copies. He has also built Saddleback into one of the largest of the nation's so-called megachurches.
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

Postby orz » Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:48 pm

Hugh Manatee Wins wrote:In case anyone still thinks psyops doesn't work-

Nobody here doesn't think psyops don't work; we just think that your ideas about how they work make no sense and are largely incorrect.
orz

1948 GOP POTUS Candidate/VP: Earl Warren

Postby MinM » Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:26 pm

Posted 15 April 2012 - 10:09 AM

Jim........Intrigued by a new edition or addition to Destiny Betrayed. Apropos to your focus on Allan Dulles, a few observations. First, a recent reading of John Loftus's America's Nazi Secret(2011) compelled me to read Leonard Mosley's Dulles A Biography of Eleanor, Allen and John Foster Dulles and Their Family Network(1978). Loftus indicts Frank Wisner, Dulles and Angleton for inducting into OPC cum CIA circle Byelorussian Einzatzgruppen War Criminals with falsified IDs even for unknowing CIA collegues. Kim Philby was in on this and hid amongst them untold Soviet infomants. When Philby finally defected, Angleton suffered "a lot of damage"(CIA consultant psychologist), "bitterly, terribly" (Cecily A), and was "obsessed by Kim's betrayal"(Peter Wright). Quotes from Tom Mangold. Note that Philby "vanished" from Beirut 23 Jan.1963 and went public in Moscow in July 1963.

From Mosley, I learned that Thomas Dewey was a close protege of John Foster and Allen Dulles and their thwarted vehicle to power in presidential elections of 1940, 1944 and 1948. Who was Dewey's 1948 running mate?-California governor Earl Warren.

Finally, Allen Dulles's manipulation of Quaker and Unitarian connected Noel Field's Czech and Hungarian contacts triggered something like a bloodbath in Eastern Europe and may well prefigure tactics and events in Dallas with equally devastating results.

I await publication eagerly and ponder what is known of Dulles's ties with Prescott Bush, Nixon, LBJ and Ed Clark, and so on. Best Wishes and Keep Posting.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index ... opic=19014

Earth-704509
MinM

Next

Return to General Discussion