Sky Squid, YOG-SOTHOTH or New Cloaking Technology?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Postby 8bitagent » Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:04 am

Penguin wrote:My only theory so far has been that we are actually overlapping with some dimensions that at times spill over so we can detect them - and that in certain states of mind as well, we are able to sense them.

My only proof for this hypothesis is that Ive seen again and again (with psychedelics, acid mostly but also DOB and mushrooms), that weird thing I call ( to try to explain to myself ) the "Quantum dimension". At first I sense that space apart from space forming (this is ALWAYS accompanied by The Sound - its a very low frequency that I either hear, feel or both), then I start to see currents moving in dimensions, sometimes I see reality split into several alternates, existing at the same time, overlapping. Can see myself in alternate potentialities. This can be freaky, I feel I get caught in decisions - neural branching pathways, paradoxes...You gotta let it flow...

**Gotta add that then theres one dimension all its own - the Old Sage. She is someone I treat with reverence, and consider to have been kind to me on our few meetings. Salvia Divinorum, The Diviners Sage. Some observations - everyone, EVERYone in the nets and in real life I know, consider Salvia to be a female being, firstly. Ive had a few encounters - one of which released me from panic attacks I had been experiencing for months as a result of a very difficult, menacing trip.

The Salvia dimension has its own time continuum - I feel the previous times there as everpresent in that time, which passes ever so slowly compared to this eyeblink of our time. Second there is ages here. A friend went thru a small tiny hole, pulled, thru a complete other universe - where he almost totally forgot he ever was here, except for a small needle hole in back of his mind - then got pulled back thru it, and snapped out of a trance in front of me. Its like a dream world - complete realities cocooned just a way out - with a little help from the plants spirit, suddenly you can see other realities, be catapulted out of this place in an eyeblink...** snip, next paragraph continues presnip thought :D

If you go with it, I start to see light shining through things im looking at (this to me sounds like what FourthBase talked about as derealization??), like walls, floor, trees, everything - this is accompanied by rising heart beat, and if i let the light increase, matter starts to "break apart" and I go through "death" of my person. After this its a wild ride - at times Ive been so overwhelmed by the sensory input that Ive blacked out for hours - only to emerge back to the state, only mildldy less intense. Other times, Ive done this with other people too - the breakthrough moment signifies a moment after which direct telepathy works - you are like in a lucid dream, seeing what the other in the same state is "thinking/feeling/experiencing". You can bet the first time it happened we all thought we were nuts!

So hell, my theory? As good as your guess :D Im just another nutty, out for a wild ride!

I have never seen actual UFOs like you describe, my experiences have been wide rangin in what is called paranormal. I just dont think theres anything para about it, its business as usual, we just dont realize it before we get pushed into one of those situations where you are like "holy mother of god, this shit!" And pissing in your pants, not rarely..

So many youth I run into are doing Salvia and having hallucinations. They sell that stuff at smoke shops and places now.

They say DMT acts like x ray specs like in "They Live", I've talked to people whove tried DMT who tell me of things so bizarre it'd keep Keel up at night.

I do see a theme of "deception" in *some* of this stuff(the parallels between some UFO/alien encounters and say, the stuff Edward Cayce talked about or say The Nine) People talk about CIA/Pentagon psyops, I think there may be psyops on a more spiritual plane. Of course perhaps there is rifts in the dimensional fabric, of which certain states of mind can tune in better...as well as under certain substances.

Like computer hacking, there is a world or metaphysical hacking, and certain psychotropics are absolutely part of this. I'm sure the Sufi mystics to Rainforest Shaman to countless cultures knew and practiced this.
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Penguin » Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:08 am

I think one thing is that people like to look up to someone, to be told what to believe. We are easy to lead by the nose.

We dont remember how to have self-confidence, how to listen to our intuition, that can help us see.
Penguin

Postby Penguin » Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:27 am

Again, from Keels book Im reading:
"the first and foremost secret that has been carefully guarded and withheld from the public at large is that two or more worlds exist, composed of different forms of matter but occupying the same space. Part of the teachings of all cults includes elaborate definitions of these different forms of matter. When the nonsensical terms are translated into modern terminology, it is apparent that these teachings are concerned with advanced physics, nuclear energy, atomic structure, and things which have only recently been discovered by modern science. Electrical energy is also discussed at great length in terms of vibrations, and this material can easily be translated into contemporary terms of wave lenghts and frequencies. Ancient man knew that smashing the atom yields pure energy. He knew that human eyes could only see a tiny portion of the electromagnetic spectrum (visible light), and he believed that other worlds or realities existed beyond the limitations of his sight.

Spectre, the ancient word for ghostly apparitions, sprang from spectrum. Early peoples observed that these objects or entities were able to reflect or cast off light wavelengths from the entire visible spectrum from violet at one end to red at the other. Countless modern UFO reports describe these same colour changes. UFOs often appear first as a purplish blob and then descend the visible scale until they turn red, at which point they sometimes solidify into seemingly material objects. This process is fully explored in the ancient literature".

pg. 144-145, Our haunted planet
Penguin

Re: Sky Squid, Yog Soggoth or New Cloaking Technology?

Postby timetunneler » Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:33 am

exojuridik wrote:There have been a number of videos coming out this summer that capture what appear to be morphing spheres in the sky:

http://gralienreport.com/ufos/ufo-video-sky-squid-filmed-by-discovery-channel-crew/

http://www.theufochronicles.com/2008/08/video-has-topanga-los-angeles-ufo-been.html

http://www.theufochronicles.com/2008/07/video-exclusive-my-ufo-experience-ufo.html

The only reason I have been following these stories is that I saw one myself last September while living in Pittsburgh.

Pennsylvania again...

http://rigorousintuition.ca/board/viewtopic.php?t=18187
timetunneler

Postby timetunneler » Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:26 am

monster wrote:I just found a few more that are similar to the ones above:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGuYy5sag-I
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXma0HuaupY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LnbUzEGgV4

This is fun, I should have uploaded my UFO collection earlier.

Party pooping time... so I'm looking at these videos and thinking to myself....you know. ALL OF THESE VIDEOS SUCK. Tiny UFOs with some flashing lights here and there or slightly bigger UFOs that are blurry as shit so you can't tell if they are balloons or not.

I could go into Adoboe After Effects and make any one of these videos in like 30 minutes.

Do you guys ever turn your skepticism filter on? I mean this is fun and all I guess. But does no one around here question what they see? Or we just having fun. I'm all for just kickin' back and watching some UFO videos but I get the sense you guys don't have a working bullshit filter. Like no one around here can ask the questions out loud?

Are these videos what they claim they are?
Why are they always so fuzzy and nondescript.
Is it possible that you are being deceived?

To me, the really interesting fun stuff is the possibilty that these things are created by the government or rogue agents in the gov to fuck with our minds.... but none of you guys ever seems capable of going in that direction. Why is that? Is it just more fun to assume they are extra dimensional or from other planets?

I mean, SHIT... there is a ton of evidence to suggest that the UFO phenomena is a disinformation campaign to fuck with people's minds.... but none of you ever go there? WHY? I really find it curious.

How about I go there then:

David Icke, UFOs, and rightwing Militia Movements
'Barkun cites the London Evening Standard, which wrote in 1995 that: "uncanny parallels are emerging between Icke's thoughts ... and the writings of senior figures in the armed militia movement in America." Barkun writes that Icke's relationship with militias and Christian Patriots is complex.'
http://conspiracycom.blogspot.com/2007/ ... art-4.html

Ex-Sppok and UFO Pimp Bill Cooper, Tim McVeigh, the Order
http://www.eyeonhate.com/mcveigh/mcveigh6.html

Colin Andrews on Spooks and Crop Circles
http://www.greatdreams.com/crop/andrews.htm

Conspiracy Culture, UFOs, Cooper, Christian millennialists, and rightwing conspiracy theorists
http://www.ucpress.edu/books/pages/10011/10011.ch05.php

UFOs, DISINFORMATION AND DECEPTION
http://www.esnips.com/doc/982439d3-5db2 ... -DECEPTION
timetunneler

Postby massen » Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:33 am

Actually most of these 'morphing' UFOs are the levitating brains of people on DMT / Salvia trips.

Anyway, it's not at all true to say that people here don't suggest all kinds of possibilities around these images / sightings. That's an absurd characterisation. Maybe you are thinking of some other forum?
massen

Postby MacCruiskeen » Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:59 am

In the first film at the top of the thread, that "morphing thing" is up in the air, but not very high up in the air. I'm pretty sure there are skyscrapers higher than it. So imagine looking out from your office on the 98th floor and seeing the Morphing Thing ten yards away from your window.

What would it look like from that distance?

And what could it possibly be?

If you think through the purportedly rational explanations (it's a partially-deflated weather-balloon / an unmoored sheet of plastic / a flock of crows attacking an eagle /etcetera), then they quickly start to look far less rational, and in fact deeply implausible. Not least because we'd surely have seen many more such films by now. ("Hey, honey, guess what I saw on Fifth Avenue today? A partially-deflated weather balloon hanging in the air. Musta been there for about five minutes, just hanging around and kinda twisting all the time. I filmed it from my office window with my cellphone. Looks kinda weird, huh?")

PS Of course it's possible it's a fake. And I'd like to second massen's question: If that was indeed a Discovery Channel crew we saw, with a professional-grade film camera on a tripod, then why haven't we seen their film yet? Why only this shaky effort from the man filming the professionals at work? And where did this film come from anyway? (Does anybody know?)
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:05 am

timetunneler, these videos are interesting precisely because they don't fit into any of the Grand Narratives of UFOlogy.

You're quite right to cite the long and disturbing trend of right-wing and military disinformation, but what of it? I'm familiar with all those mythologies and there's nothing here that would support them. To me, that's a strong statement in favor of their validity: there's no context for them to fit into.

CARET drones had a background laid out before the videos showed up. MAJESTIC was being seeded years in advance. This? Simply WTF.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:11 am

timetunneler wrote:
To me, the really interesting fun stuff is the possibilty that these things are created by the government or rogue agents in the gov to fuck with our minds.... but none of you guys ever seems capable of going in that direction. Why is that? Is it just more fun to assume they are extra dimensional or from other planets?

I mean, SHIT... there is a ton of evidence to suggest that the UFO phenomena is a disinformation campaign to fuck with people's minds.... but none of you ever go there? WHY? I really find it curious.

timetunneler, I'm guessing you're either new here, or just an unpleasant person. Pretty much everyone in this has "gone there" in great detail, way beyond the link you've provided. So who are you pointing the finger at, here?

And pointing it back at you, I mean, SHIT...why does it have to be binary? Can't it be both, neither, all that and then some more, too? Sure, the military uses UFOlogy as a cover -- sure, there's also a real paranormal phenomenon behind it -- sure, there's way more than that if you want to keep digging.

Your whole tone in most threads is arrogant and negative, though -- you seem more content insulting us than actually getting a sense of what people think/believe/already know. Then again, that's just my own myopic perspective.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby MacCruiskeen » Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:13 am

Timetunneler, what do you think it is, then?

Because nobody else is claiming to know.
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby DrVolin » Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:13 am

Ok, that does it. I have to go get a bunch of novelty helium balloons, and get my son to release them so that I can film them from about 2 km at maximum zoom. I know just the place, too. And I'll wait for a day with some turbulence. Lets see what kind of dimensional shambler I can cook up.

Just for the record, I am perfectly open to the possibility that many unexplained phenomena are of this nature. I am a big Lovecraft fan, and I read Through Hyperspace with Brown Jenkin when I was 14. It fairly changed my life. I just don't think these particular videos are evidence of anything.
DrVolin

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:15 am

^^You think it's evidence that helium baloons are capable of parabolic folds upon themselves while maintaining a steady altitude, for starters.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby DrVolin » Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:19 am

Don't forget the lense, the atmosphere, the data transfer, the compression. You're dealing with a very complex system here. Like I said, lets see what I can cook up.
DrVolin

Postby MacCruiskeen » Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:20 am

Wombaticus Rex wrote:^^You think it's evidence that helium baloons are capable of parabolic folds upon themselves while maintaining a steady altitude, for starters.

Thank you, kind sir. It's noticeable that many attempts to explain strange phenomena only achieve the explanation by ignoring or mischaracterising the phenomena.

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby crikkett » Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:30 am

DrVolin wrote:Ok, that does it. I have to go get a bunch of novelty helium balloons, and get my son to release them so that I can film them from about 2 km at maximum zoom. I know just the place, too. And I'll wait for a day with some turbulence. Lets see what kind of dimensional shambler I can cook up.

I hope the place you're thinking of is clear of power lines; power in our neighborhood was knocked out for most of a day because a lost mylar balloon became tangled in power lines and shorted out a transformer.
crikkett

Blog: View Blog (5)

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion