Unrepentant: Kevin Annett and Canada's Genocide

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Unrepentant: Kevin Annett and Canada's Genocide

Postby Peregrine » Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:08 pm

A blog specifically on the missing & murdered women:

http://missingwomen.blogspot.com/

I'll be reading through this, but of interest was an article about the Olympic torch relay & the opportunity taken by the Roseau River Anishinabe First Nation to bring to light the subject of missing & murdered women.

A ‘parent’s worst nightmare’

"Choosing the Olympic torch relay as an occasion for protesting the issue has drawn criticism, but Nelson said he won't be deterred. He wants Olympic athletes to know that when it comes to treatment of indigenous women, Canada is anything but a bastion of human rights."
~don't let your mouth write a cheque your ass can't cash~
Peregrine

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Peregrine » Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:16 pm

Peregrine wrote:
I believe their is a march in February here with regards to the missing women. I may attend, but this info I read yesterday has me quite trepidatious to do so.

In regards to that, it's a memorial march held every Valentine's day.

Last year, the United Nations Committee on the Elimination of Discrimination against Women issued this statement: “Hundreds of cases involving aboriginal women who have gone missing or been murdered in the past two decades have neither been fully investigated nor attracted priority attention.”

More info at link
Peregrine

Postby semper occultus » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:06 pm

Listening to Annett's interview with Vyzygoth he further ties this whole morass of depravity into MK Ultra / Ewan Cameron : yet another branch of the network of sewer-pipes .

I'd often tried to explain or understand the genesis – or at least the nature & character - of much of the extreme evil that pervades the elite / covert networks of power as a contamination borne from Nazi Germany via Paperclip / Odessa channels etc & framed this very much within a US-centric perspective .

this subject is important : in serving as such a stark reminder & case-study that allows the parapolitical “geneticist” to trace direct lines of a much earlier & different evolution of this sick mutation : from the deep & tuberculur roots nourished from the formative days of colonialism in the soil of systematic exploitatation – embedded & reproduced in the institutional DNA of gov’t , legal , law enforcement & church organisations
( very much what Christopher Simpson calls the Splendid Blond Beast )
direct to outgrowths of the most cancerous & corrupting tentacles of contemporary transnational organised crime & snuff / paedophile networks penetrating into every corridor & level of power , from street-cops to the intelligence , military , political , business & Hollywood elite . The historical & contemporary manifestations now totally intertwined & existing in parasictical symbiosis.

Truly fucking terrifying.
semper occultus

Postby Peregrine » Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:17 pm

Not sure if it's been linked to or not, but Kevin Annett does have a youtube channel, I will be poking around on & checking out the videos this evening.

link
Peregrine

Postby semper occultus » Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:12 pm

Star Eyewitness of Queen's Abduction of Aboriginal Children Dies Suddenly

bsnorrell.blogspot.com

Star Eyewitness who named Queen of England in Abduction of Aboriginal Children Dies suddenly in Vancouver Hospital

A Special Report by Kevin D. Annett
March 1, 2011
Photos: William Combes and Kamploops School 1934
VANCOUVER, Canada -- The aboriginal man who claimed to witness the abduction of ten fellow residential school children by the Queen of England and her husband in October, 1964 at the Catholic school in Kamloops, B.C. has died suddenly at the Catholic-run St. Paul's Hospital in Vancouver.

William Combes, age 59 and in good health, was scheduled to be a primary witness at the opening session of the International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State (ITCCS) on September 12 in London, England.

I last saw William ten days ago, on the eve of my departure for a European speaking tour, and he looked better than I had seen him in years.

According to his partner Mae, William was in stable health and was assigned a new doctor at St. Paul's Hospital this past week. William was then committed to the hospital for "tests", and his health began to immediately deteriorate. He died suddenly yesterday of a still-undisclosed cause.

The Vancouver Coroner's Office refuses to comment on William's death.

William Combes, Eyewitness, 1952-2011

William was the sole survivor of a group of three aboriginal boys who claim to have witnessed the abduction of ten children during a royal visit to the Kamloops residential school in mid October, 1964, when both the Queen and Prince Philip were in Canada.

"They took away those ten kids and nobody ever saw them again" described William, in several public statements made over the airwaves of my former Vancouver Co-op radio program, and in the following signed and witnessed declaration made on February 3, 2010:

I am an Interior Salish spirit dancer and am 58 years old. I live in Vancouver, Canada.

I am a survivor of the Kamloops and Mission Indian residential schools, both run by the Roman Catholic church. I suffered terrible tortures there at the hands especially of Brother Murphy, who killed at least two children. I witnessed him throw a child off a three story balcony to her death. He put me on a rack and broke some of my bones, in the Kamloop school basement, after I tried running away.

I also saw him and another priest burying a child in the school orchard one night.

In October, 1964 when I was 12 years old, I was an inmate at the Kamloops school and we were visited by the Queen of England and Prince Phillip. I remember it was strange because they came by themselves, no big fanfare or nothing. But I recognized them and the school principal told us it was the Queen and we all got given new clothes and good food for the first time in months the day before she arrived.

The day the Queen got to the school, I was part of a group of kids that went on a picnic with her and her husband and some of the priests, down to a meadow near Dead Man’s Creek. I remember it was weird because we all had to bend down and kiss her foot, a white laced boot.

After awhile, I saw the Queen leave the picnic with ten children from the school, and those kids never returned. We never heard anything more about them and never met them again even when we were older. They were all from around there but they all vanished.

The group that disappeared was seven boys and three girls, in age from six to fourteen years old. They were all from the smart group in class. Two of the boys were brothers and they were Metis from Quesnel. Their last name was Arnuse or Arnold. I don’t remember the others, just an occasional first name like Cecilia and there was an Edward.

What happened was also witnessed by my friend George Adolph, who was 11 years old at the time and a student there too. But he's dead now.

I believe that William Combes died of foul play, and that his murder was arranged by those who stood to lose from his speaking out about his witnessing of the child abductions and other crimes of murder and torture at Catholic Indian residential schools.

I am writing a soon to be issued eulogy for my friend and fellow fighter, William Arnold Combes. Like another murdered front line native activist, Johnny Bingo Dawson, who was killed by the Vancouver police in 2009, William will never be forgotten - and those who killed him will, like the system that caused the death of so many children, be brought to real justice.

His murderers have not won. William's videotaped statements, including his witness of the 1964 abductions, have been registered in the archives of our ITCCS, and will be made public at our opening session on September 12, 2011.

I will be proposing to the ITCCS executive that William Combes and Johnny Dawson both be named post-humous Honorary Elders of the Tribunal.

In his name and memory, and for all the children.

.......................................................................................................

See the evidence of Genocide in Canada at http://www.hiddennolonger.com and on the website of The International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State at http://www.itccs.org .

Watch Kevin's award-winning documentary film UNREPENTANT on his website http://www.hiddenfromhistory.org
semper occultus

Postby seemslikeadream » Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:41 pm

Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby seemslikeadream » Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:37 pm

Canada launches inquiry into murdered aboriginal women
Charmaine Noronha, Associated Press Updated 3:19 pm, Tuesday, December 8, 2015

AFN National Chief Perry Bellegarde adjusts a blanket presented to Canada's Prime Minister Justin Trudeau following speeches at the Assembly of First Nations Special Chiefs Assembly in Gatineau, Quebec, Tuesday Dec. 8, 2015. Trudeau says he's launching an investigation into murdered and missing aboriginal women and girls, stressing the need for a stronger relationship with the country's indigenous communities. (Adrian Wyld /The Canadian Press via AP)
IMAGE 1 OF 4 AFN National Chief Perry Bellegarde adjusts a blanket presented to Canada's Prime Minister Justin Trudeau following speeches at the Assembly of First Nations Special Chiefs Assembly in Gatineau, Quebec, Tuesday ... more
TORONTO (AP) — Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau's government on Tuesday launched an investigation into hundreds of murdered and missing aboriginal women and girls, stressing the need for a stronger relationship with the country's indigenous communities.
The decision by Trudeau, a Liberal, marked another policy reversal from his predecessor Stephen Harper's Conservative government.
Harper refused to authorize a public inquiry even though a police report last year said a disproportionate number of female homicide victims in Canada are aboriginal. That report came days after a United Nations watchdog called for an inquiry into Canada's missing and murdered indigenous women.
Trudeau has made working with the aboriginal community to rectify ongoing issues a priority. He said those touched by the tragedy of murdered and missing aboriginal women have waited long enough.
"The victims deserve justice, their families an opportunity to heal and to be heard," he said during a speech Tuesday. "We must work together to put an end to this ongoing tragedy."

Justice Minister Jody Wilson-Raybould said the government will consult the families of victims over the next two months to get their input into what the inquiry needs to accomplish.
"I feel so overwhelmed with emotions right now," said Lorelei Williams, whose cousin Tanya Holyk was a victim of Canada's worst serial killer, Robert Pickton. "I'm so grateful and excited that this is actually happening but sad at the same time. Today is Tanya's birthday. She would've been 40."
Last year's Royal Canadian Mounted Police report said aboriginal women represent 4.3 percent of the total female population but that 16 percent of all female homicide victims are from First Nations, as Canada's indigenous people are called.

The police reviewed cases from 1980 to 2013 and found 1,181 aboriginal women fell into the missing or murdered category — almost double earlier estimates. Of those women, 164 were missing and 1,017 murdered.
"We recognize that a number of factors, like racism, marginalization, sexism, and poverty have contributed to the ongoing tragedy of murdered and missing indigenous women and girls," said the Minister of the Status of Women, Patty Hajdu. "This inquiry is necessary to address and prevent future violence."
Trudeau received a standing ovation after speaking at the Assembly of First Nations Special Chiefs Assembly in Gatineau, Quebec. He is the first prime minister in recent memory to attend the event hosted by the Assembly of First Nations. The national advocacy organization represents aboriginal communities, which includes more than 900,000 people living in 634 First Nation communities across the country.
"You have made a great start in changing the relationship, Prime Minister," said Perry Bellegarde, the National Chief of the Assembly of First Nations. "I see that change has already begun."
Under Harper, the Canadian government had tense relations with the aboriginal community. He was faulted for failing to implement the recommendations of a Truth and Reconciliation Commission to reduce the number of indigenous children in state care, eliminate gaps in education and employment, protect indigenous languages and launch a probe into murdered and missing aboriginal women.
Trudeau said Tuesday that his government would implement all 94 recommendations from the Truth and Reconciliation Commission.
"What's needed is nothing less than a total renewal between Canada and First Nations people," he said.

RI threads

'Stolen Sisters': Edmonton's serial murders

Confronting Canada's 20th Century Genocide

Former B.C. judge convicted of sex crimes dies

Idle No More

Indigen Struggle Mega Thread

Heartbreak, confusion abound as women keep disappearing
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby parel » Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:55 pm

I just want to say that there is a lot of controversy surrounding Kevin Annett. Many indigenous Canadians feel violated by his appropriation of their stories and there is pretty much a kybosh on him from within the community. I have never clicked on this thread before this because of that. I am interested in the issue of missing women and girls though from both an indigenous/sex worker perspective as well as a human one. Yes, it is a state-sponsored phenomenon and Annett gets that point across quite well but unfortunately, transgressed boundaries of indigenous protocol in the process. This protocol I refer could also be termed 'basic respect' or 'common sense.

Just wanted to throw that in there. If this is to be the thread on MMW, that's fine, no sense in starting a new one. I do tend to psychologically keep his stuff separate from whatever else is going on and perhaps that is something for others to consider as well.
parel

Postby seemslikeadream » Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:04 pm

it would be nice to have links so I could read about this
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby tapitsbo » Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:29 pm

What I've heard (orally) is that Annett's money has been controlled by his intelligence-connected father in recent years.

His material certainly was of a much higher quality in the past. I think he deserves his current kybosh for outlandish, distracting material, but it's worth noting that in the past it's been government agents trying to put the "kybosh" on him.

His older articles definitely made me aware of some things and they were vastly different in quality and helpfulness. His older material was coherent and damning of the government; his newer stuff is unstable sounding ranting that derails survivors of the system.

I think going back to the Picton pig farm thread will make it clear just how effective the derailing of the really dark shit going on in Canada has been.
Last edited by tapitsbo on Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tapitsbo

Postby parel » Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:33 pm

I based my remarks on things people have said on facebook and in activist email chains over the years. So, I can't back it up and probably should have remained quiet for that reason. But a cursory google search produced these:

http://stopkevinannett.weebly.com/testimonials.html

http://www.starshipearththebigpicture.c ... ion-video/

(wouldn't normally post from this site, but will put it out there because I opened up the topic. we report you decide and all that)
http://educate-yourself.org/cn/alfredwe ... an15.shtml
parel

Postby tapitsbo » Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:38 pm

Right all this "international court" stuff came out over the past few years. It's likely that Annett may have always been compromised to some extent like Mike Ruppert; however Annett is where I first came across information about the destruction of residential school records by the Harper government, the policy of spreading tuberculosis among the kidnapped generations of children, testimony of the survivors regarding the mammoth extent of sexual and physical abuse as well as human experimentation in Nanaimo and at other locations, and evidence of genocide going beyond "cultural genocide"...

That was a couple years before these issues hit the MSM. I agree that Annett is a useless crank in his current form
tapitsbo

Postby seemslikeadream » Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:55 pm

who before Annett was shinning a light on all of this?
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby parel » Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:34 pm

seemslikeadream » Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:55 pm wrote:who before Annett was shinning a light on all of this?

He was the first I had heard and that was probably about 2004. I was a fan for a while until I got connected to global activist networks. Mind you, I got online in about 2000 so it all may have coincided with the advent of the internet. People were organising on local & national levels quite adeptly before the internet.
parel

Postby convolvulaceae » Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:56 pm

The first documented evidence of this native pedophile system appeared in April, 1994 when a native lawyer in Vancouver, Renate Auger, filed a writ in the BC Supreme Court which charged judges, lawyers, and officials of the Law Society with criminal acts including aiding and protecting pedophiles. Auger and her own lawyer, Jack Cram, claimed to have photographic evidence that at least two Supreme Court judges were engaged in pedophilia and were using their office to shelter other pedophiles who were preying on native children. Auger separately named the prestigious Vancouver Club as a major site for this criminal behaviour. (see Documents, Writ of Renate Auger dated 6 April, 1994, No. C941542).

http://conspiracyofsilence.blogspot.ca/
convolvulaceae

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion