The Mysterious Dr. Greene

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Postby jingofever » Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:12 pm

I put Dr. Col. Greene into the Social Security Death Index linked to in the DE and the Theresa Duncan/Jeremy Blake Saga thread and found a likely match:

LUTHER GREENE 03 Nov 1900 Jan 1973 21014 (Bel Air, Harford, MD) 217-26-9229 Maryland

Bel Air, Harford, MD, the last residence, is near Edgewood. His official death in 1973 is at odds with claims that he was active up to at least 1983.
jingofever

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby jingofever » Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:45 pm

[url=http://www.isgp.eu/miscellaneous/In_brief_beyond_Dutroux_ties_to_US_CIA.htm]Beyond Dutroux ties to 1950s-era CIA covert operation
Plus: the mysterious "Dr. Green" identified
[/url].

He dug up a photo too.
jingofever

Postby Jeff » Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:04 am

jingofever wrote:[url=http://www.isgp.eu/miscellaneous/In_brief_beyond_Dutroux_ties_to_US_CIA.htm]Beyond Dutroux ties to 1950s-era CIA covert operation
Plus: the mysterious "Dr. Green" identified
[/url].

He dug up a photo too.

Haven't read it all yet, but this looks very good. Thanks.

I just today received a copy of a new Trine Day release: HP Albarelli Jr's A Terrible Mistake: The Murder of Frank Olson and the CIA's Secret Cold War Experiments. Can't vouch for it yet, but some provocative material on this Greene there, too.
Jeff
Site Admin

Postby American Dream » Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:48 am

I posted this article also on a thread of its own here.

ON EDIT: Now archived in its entirety in the Data Dump.

Last edited by American Dream on Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
American Dream

Postby Project Willow » Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:13 am

and former chief engineer on the design, construction, and operation of the army's $75,000,000 arsenal at Huntsville, Ala.

Jessuz h frikin chista
Project Willow

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Jeff » Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:02 am

From A Terrible Mistake:

"About the same time that Henry Beecher was poring over captured Nazi documents, Edgewood Arsenal scientific director, Dr L Wilson Greene, was developing his own thesis that LSD could well be a major advance toward 'non-violent war.' A significant step in reaching this conclusion was Dr Greene's review of a massive amount of Nazi files and documents, many of which have never seen the light of day in America."

The bulk of Greene's source material was a cache of Ahnenerbe papers, detailing experiments upon prisoners at Dachau, some of which employed hallucinogens such as mescaline. The documents had been hidden in a cave called Kleines Teufelslock, discovered by US troops in April '45 and studied for the next four years by Army intelligence.
Jeff
Site Admin

Postby Project Willow » Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:20 am

Jeff wrote:From A Terrible Mistake:
The bulk of Greene's source material was a cache of Ahnenerbe papers, detailing experiments upon prisoners at Dachau, some of which employed hallucinogens such as mescaline. The documents had been hidden in a cave called Kleines Teufelslock, discovered by US troops in April '45 and studied for the next four years by Army intelligence.

I'd read that before and lost the source, it's one of the missing links in the Nazi mind control nexus. Thanks for highlighting it.
Project Willow

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby elfismiles » Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:48 am

Project Willow wrote:
Jeff wrote:From A Terrible Mistake:

I'd read that before and lost the source, it's one of the missing links in the Nazi mind control nexus. Thanks for highlighting it.

Could this data have included information on the alleged use of fluoride by the Nazis in concentration camp water supplies?

Concerning the 'practice' of putting sodium fluoride into drinking water, where did this insanity begin and WHO tried it first? From personal research, the very first occurrence of purposefully putting sodium fluoride into drinking water was in the German ghettos and in Nazi Germany's infamous prison camps. The Gestapo you see had little concern about sodium fluoride's 'supposed' effect on children's teeth; instead, their reason for mass-medicating water with sodium fluoride was to STERILIZE HUMANS and force the people in their concentration camps into calm, bovine, submission. (See for reference: "The Crime and Punishment of I.G. Farben" written by Joseph Borkin.)
http://www.greaterthings.com/Lexicon/F/Fluoride.htm

- USAF Major George R. Jordan testified before Un-American Activity committees of Congress in the 1950's that in his post as U.S.-Soviet liaison officer, the Soviets openly admitted to "Using the fluoride in the water supplies in their concentration camps, to make the prisoners stupid, docile, and subservient."
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/ja ... horror.htm
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby DeltaDawn » Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:24 pm

Thanks jingofever for this thread and bumping it up. Much more information was learned about Dr. Greene than what had been found already.

A connection was maybe seen, as to why some are saying he is Mengele. The two seem to be in the same places around the same time. Personally I think they were just two monsters, who unfortunately worked together as an evil team of Drs doing the unthinkable. What diabolical master thought to put these two on the same team? Seems to me you would have to EXpect young children to have 'some' memory of tormentors such as these two. Then again, maybe 'they' had found evil in a form that would never be believed any way?

Sorry, just thinking out loud here, again, thanks for the thread jingofever.
For we have not been given the spirit of fear; but of love, peace and a sound mind
DeltaDawn

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:36 pm

Kind of amazing to have a face for him, finally.

Wombaticus Rex

Postby LilyPatToo » Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:41 pm

jingofever, thanks so much for that amazing link :shock: I've been looking for some of this information for a long time.

LilyPat, who's still reading...
LilyPatToo

Postby Jeff » Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:50 pm

From John Marks' The Search for the Manchurian Candidate:

Marks wrote:According to research team member Walter Neff, the goal of the Dachau experiments was "to eliminate the will of the person examined." ... They went on to try hypnosis in combination with [mescaline], but they apparently never felt confident that they had found a way to assume command of their victim's mind.

[Even before the Nuremberg] verdicts were in, special US investigating teams were sifting through the experimental records at Dachau for information of military value. The report of one such team found that while part of the data was "inaccurate," some of the conclusions, if confirmed, would be "an important complement to existing knowledge." Military authorities sent the records, including a dsecription of the mescaline and hypnosis experiments, back to the United States. None of the German mind-control research was ever made public.
Jeff
Site Admin

Postby Col. Quisp » Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:35 pm

I read the blog post and I'm a little confused. It seems he was never actually in a camp, based on his history. Was he "bragging" by saying he was in a concentration camp and watched Mengele's experiments? Was this just to heighten fear?

Did he just have a morbid fascination with Nazis? Creepo.
Col. Quisp

Postby Jeff » Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:13 pm

Col. Quisp wrote:I read the blog post and I'm a little confused. It seems he was never actually in a camp, based on his history. Was he "bragging" by saying he was in a concentration camp and watched Mengele's experiments?

I think, if the experiments were conducted to find a means to assume command of their victim's mind, nothing the victims were told by their torturers should be presumed as truthful.
Jeff
Site Admin

Postby chiggerbit » Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:22 pm

I think, if the experiments were conducted to find a means to assume command of their victim's mind, nothing the victims were told by their torturers should be presumed as truthful.

And that might even include the name. Or the name could have been an alias given to him by the authorities. Hmmm, that explanation might even explain how the name got from Greenbaum to Greene.
chiggerbit

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion