Jani's at the mercy of her mind

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Re:

Postby MacCruiskeen » Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:14 pm

DrEvil wrote:
psynapz wrote:If you had read the whole thread, you'd see Mac and c2w imploring anyone in the LA area who knows anything about the relevant social services there to do something, and Mac noting subsequently that at least three RIers had PMed him to discuss doing exactly that. Who knows whether they did, all we know is that it had little to no practical effect.

All well and good, but how hard can it be to look up a phone number and give them a call instead of just endlessly discussing it.
Or just google it, like this: http://www.google.no/search?q=LA+social ... =firefox-a

My point here is really simple : If you see someone in need you don't stand around discussing whether to help or not, or maybe just hope that someone else will come along and do it for you. You help the person in need, which in this case involves making one phone call.
And now, after three years, you don't even know if someone here actually did that. If this gets me banned, so be it, but that's just FUCKING PATHETIC.

May I help? Somebody here did just that. And I don't know why you should regard it as "FUCKING PATHETIC" that psynapz isn't familiar with all of my PMs and private emails.

In other news, I also failed to get 9/11 investigated and I didn't even manage to prevent the invasion and occupation of Iraq. Fucking pathetic, I know. So sue me.
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Jani's at the mercy of her mind

Postby MacCruiskeen » Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:23 pm

By the way, Dr. Evil: Yesterday you were totally mad at me for so cruelly and unfairly persecuting poor Mr. Schofield. Today, you're totally mad at me for not having persecuted him successfully enough. Which will it be tomorrow, I wonder.
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Re: Re:

Postby psynapz » Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:52 pm

DrEvil wrote:
psynapz wrote:If you had read the whole thread, you'd see Mac and c2w imploring anyone in the LA area who knows anything about the relevant social services there to do something, and Mac noting subsequently that at least three RIers had PMed him to discuss doing exactly that. Who knows whether they did, all we know is that it had little to no practical effect.

All well and good, but how hard can it be to look up a phone number and give them a call instead of just endlessly discussing it.
Or just google it, like this: http://www.google.no/search?q=LA+social ... =firefox-a

My point here is really simple : If you see someone in need you don't stand around discussing whether to help or not, or maybe just hope that someone else will come along and do it for you. You help the person in need, which in this case involves making one phone call.
And now, after three years, you don't even know if someone here actually did that. If this gets me banned, so be it, but that's just FUCKING PATHETIC.

and you know discussion is all that anyone here has done in this case? Way to pass judgement on a discussion board for discussing something. I know I sure as hell haven't ever taken action based on discussion at any point in my life... :roll:
that's just FUCKING PATHETIC.
“blunting the idealism of youth is a national security project” - Hugh Manatee Wins
psynapz

Postby DrEvil » Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:19 am

I owe everyone an apology, in particular Mac and psynapz, so:
I'm sincerely sorry for being such a dick, please ignore my other posts in this thread. I'll leave them as a warning and a reminder to myself to stop being so fucking pathetic.
And to Jeff: I'm truly sorry for trying to stir up another shit-storm on your board. It's the last thing this place needs right now.
"I only read American. I want my fantasy pure." - Dave
DrEvil

Postby senspiral » Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:47 am

Just wanted to thank those of you who acknowledged Jani's abuse and tried to help her.

Michael Schofields book was released this past month. I have yet to read it but from the reviews and discussion I have gathered he has further downplayed his own violence. He also deleted much of his blog prior to the book release.

I have much to say about this but I have not been able to read the entire thread and I know many of you have probably said already the things I have come to know.

So for now just... thank you. I care and it means something to me that others cared about her too.
senspiral

Postby Col. Quisp » Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:48 am

Update on this story:
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/susan-schofield-cabana-cory-cabana-michael-schofield-schofield-productions-bipolarnation.32802/

So there you have it. The Schofields birthed two children whilst on heavy does (sic) of medication themselves. The resulting offspring have mental issues that they've gone to great lengths to profit from, both financially and egotistically.

When the fame went away, they split up, leaving the two children in the care of the mother who now is on a mission to pump insane amount of dangerous drugs into her smallest child, Bohdi.

Their current situation as of mid 2018 is living in a small, filthy apartment together with Susan's new guy Corey Cabana.

https://www.facebook.com/cory.cabana
http://archive.is/fE7CF

They moved in together in mid 2016 and got married in 2017.

It should be noted that they live in a 1 bedroom apartment together, sleep on mattresses on the floor, have ZERO fucking boundaries for privacy and decency with their kids, and generally have fucked up both of these kids for life.

Just to give you an idea of just how inappropriate Susan and Corey are with the kids, Susan has posted videos of her 10 year old naked in the shower and videos of her forcing Jani, a young girl who just entered puberty, to talk about her missed period on youtube.

As disgusting as all the above is, it doesn't change the tragic nature of both Jani and Bohdi. There's been much speculation about what their condition actually is, or would have been if they'd not been made into chemical toilets.

The result of years of drugs, plying with junk food and unstable home life have left these two a wreck.
Many people in this thread have wondered why CPS or the police don't get involved. The only answer to that is, CPS has investigated them multiple times.

The problem is Susan "doctor" shops for these kids and relentlessly screeches at them and threatens them with lawsuits until either they prescribe the medication she wants, or she gets tired and moves on to another university / psychiatrist. With a valid prescription, there's nothing really that CPS or the police can do.

This is also unfolding in the great state of California. Where social services are both gutted of financial resources, and are also too afraid of litigation to actually step in to anything other than cases of obvious hospitalizing trauma of a child from severe sexual or physical abuse.

There is hope that one day, maybe Michael will return and try to salvage what is possible of these kid's lives. However this OP is quick to remind everyone who suggests that of the fact that Michael was instrumental for starting them down this path in the first place.
Col. Quisp

Postby MacCruiskeen » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:56 pm

Col Quisp, good to see you here, and thanks for the update (if "thanks" is the word.)

So, nine years after justdrew started this thread, it turns out that the Schofields have succeeded in completely destroying their two helpless and perfectly normal children. Poor Bodhi is now a drooling wreck who can barely speak, and who is "babysat" by brain-killing psych meds and non-stop high-volume TV. Jani too has been visibly and audibly zombified by the daily cocktail of lethal drugs & toxic "parenting" she has had forced down her since babyhood. That "16th birthday party" her horrible mother filmed is one of the saddest things I have ever seen. Sweet Sixteen. Black-ringed eyes and a blank apathetic stare.

Neither of those kids will ever recover fully from this. How could they? They have both been damaged beyond repair, mentally, physically and emotionally. Soon they will be adults and no longer even slightly cute. What then? They'll land in a bin, that's what. Maybe literally.

Not only did no one manage to stop this atrocity, very few even tried (kudos to those who did, sincerely*), even though it was all happening -- and is still happening -- in plain sight, live-blogged and constantly-video'd by the two perpetrators and their accomplices in the mass media. Did Oprah, ABC News, HuffPo and all those other sanctimonious vultures ever issue an apology for assisting in these years of shocking abuse? Like hell they did. They just squeezed that "inspiring" story for all the $$$ it was worth and then dropped those bright & photogenic infants like two hot potatoes when it became embarrassingly obvious that their parents were completely insane. Since then: silence.

* The marathon thread Col Quisp linked to does show that a handful of people tried their best to get CPA ("Child Protection" Agencies) to do something about it. To no avail. The Schofields apparently count as normal or at least tolerably-good parents. So you have to wonder how many other children are being put through similar hells in the world's leading nation while we speak.

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby MacCruiskeen » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:11 pm

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Previous

Return to General Discussion