National Geographic to air 9/11 conspiracy doc

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

National Geographic to air 9/11 conspiracy doc

Postby Trifecta » Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:31 am

Nat Geo to air 9/11 conspiracy doc

US cable channel National Geographic is set to air a special that investigates conspiracy theories around the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001.

Creative Differences Productions (Discovery Atlas: Mexico Revealed) is behind 9/11: Science and Conspiracy, which will explore a range of theories, including that the Twin Towers collapsed due to explosives that had been planted inside and that the Pentagon was hit by a missile rather than a commercial airliner.

The film will air on Monday August 31 at 21.00 on National Geographic Channel.

Recent polls say that 33% of Americans do not accept the US government's official account of the tragedy, which has also sparked a four-film franchise of conspiracy theory docs, Loose Change.
Trifecta

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: National Geographic to air 9/11 conspiracy doc

Postby 8bitagent » Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:51 am

Trifecta wrote:Nat Geo to air 9/11 conspiracy doc

US cable channel National Geographic is set to air a special that investigates conspiracy theories around the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001.

Creative Differences Productions (Discovery Atlas: Mexico Revealed) is behind 9/11: Science and Conspiracy, which will explore a range of theories, including that the Twin Towers collapsed due to explosives that had been planted inside and that the Pentagon was hit by a missile rather than a commercial airliner.

The film will air on Monday August 31 at 21.00 on National Geographic Channel.

Recent polls say that 33% of Americans do not accept the US government's official account of the tragedy, which has also sparked a four-film franchise of conspiracy theory docs, Loose Change.

*slams my head on a piano*

why....why, oh why?

Why does EVERY GD "Debunking" special have to 100% focus on "controlled demuhlushun", "flight 77 didnt hit the Pentagon!", and other red herrings?

Fucking Nat Geo did a 2 hour special on Ali Mohamed in 2006 called "Triple Cross". Now thats some damn 9/11 truthiness.

Why doesn't one of these specials try to debunk claims of:

Saudi financing and material support of the hijackers?

The role of al Qaeda in the Balkan wars, drugs, and Chechnya?

Reports of the hijackers having inside help by people working at all four
airports?

Law enforcement and FBI told to back off from investigating
hijacker accomplices?

FBI obstruction pre 9/11 in preventing agents from busting terrorists at flight schools or Saudi terror financing?

Israeli spies living practically next door to the hijackers in Florida and then being seen all around NYC and NJ on 9/11?

NORAD lying about their timeline to the 9/11 commission?

The FBI using a famed mafia son to get Ramzi Yousef to spill the 9/11 plans to Ramzi Yousef with a Manhattan jail phone in 1996-1997?

The direct connection between the Anthrax attack on the Sun Tabloid and the hijackers?

The reports of a gun on Flight 11, or a bomb on Flight 93?

Ptech?

The deep state evolution of Maktab Al-Khiadamat to al Qaeda to Al Kifah Refugee Center to the inner circle of Ptech and Logan Furniture?

One of the hijackers spilling the beans to New Jersey FBI in 2000 yet nothing being done about it?

The CIA having malaysian police spy on the 9/11-USS Cole meeting in Kuala Lampar?

The ties between Nick Berg and the hijackers on the university of Oklahoma?

The ties between Mohamed Atta and drug smuggling/deep state operations?

The Qatari protection of Khalid Sheikh Mohamed in 1996?

There's a million smoking gun facts exposing 9/11 as a deep state op, yet EVERYTHING has to focus on fucking "Building 7", "melting points" and "what reallly hit the Pentagon?"(answer: a giant jumbo jet)
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby Searcher08 » Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:07 am

I felt exactly the same, 8bit.

It was good to see that list - any one of them should have had a troup of investigative reporters after it.

I have been wondering about the possible role of the UK in 9/11.

Given the very close involvement with Iraq (remember the SAS 'insurgents', a history of 'dark forces' which even the Queen alluded to, the later 7/7 events and the very heavyweight role of the City of London in global finance....

I can see 9/11 as a compartmentalised operation created by a meta group that also contains Saudi / Saudi intel actors.

If this was done in a manner that was an operation that was enacted by independent (but unknown to themselves, interacting) actors, the total number of people with the big picture of the whole operation could be tiny.
Searcher08

Postby Byrne » Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:25 am

Searcher08 wrote:I have been wondering about the possible role of the UK in 9/11.

Maybe when the UK finally extradites Khalid Al Fawwaz (reported as 'Bin Laden's London Press Officer', arrested in Summer 1998) to the US, he can provide some of the details of the UK involvement/facilitation in 911.

Fawwaz, an Egyptian, who had been arrested on an extradition warrant to the US, is the longest serving foreign national detainee in the UK, and is still in UK detention. 'Caged Prisoners tells us that " Al-Fawwaz made no secret of his support for the overthrow of the Saudi regime, or his support for Bin Laden, which he publicly renounced in 1996 following the latter's fatwa against the US.

Al-Fawwaz's lawyers have shown that from the time their client came to Britain in 1994 until his arrest four years later, he was in regular contact with the security services. Coincidence, shurely!

From a 2002 UK legal document (Paragraph 209): "central to the case against Al Fawwaz, who had been re-arrested on an extradition warrant to the US, was a participating informant who, it was certainly plausible, had received benefits from the US Attorney"... A figure of $1,000,000 is then mentioned... but the (Crown) Witness B was unable to confirm this ......as he was also unable to confirm/deny that the same (participating informant) "man had previously been rejected as unreliable by a number of governments".

No-one seems in a rush to extradite Al Fawwaz to the US...

There is also the puported London connection with the facilitation of Visas for the alleged assassins of Ahmed Shah Massoud, in Afghanistan on September 9th 2001. These allegations of visa facilitations centred on another Egyptian Yasser al-Siri, who, in a UK Court of Appeal hearing of March 2009, allegedly had 'contact with and knowledge of a man known as Osman' (Paragraph 69).

Curiouser & Curiouser...
Byrne

Postby nathan28 » Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:46 am

8bitagent wrote:*slams my head on a piano*

http://whoisioz.blogspot.com/2009/07/jus-in-bello.html

Jus in bello

The reason that the 9/11 Truth Movement, specifically, is ignored as thoroughly as possible is that in order actually to debunk its various absurd conclusions, you must engage in a whole troubling, complex, and hidden (if in plain sight) history of post-war American neocolonial policy throughout the Middle East and Islamic world, so that while one one hand one can ultimately conclude that shape-shiftying-Annunaki-stargod-reptilian-alien Dick "Dick" Cheney did not actually fly holographic planes into buildings rigged for controlled demolition in a Reichstag-fire moment preceding the round-up of citizens and their mass relocation to FEMA-run concentration camps, on the other hand your Ward Churchills were basically right when they said that 9/11 represented "chickens coming home to roost." I mean, let's just put it right out there. If we are going to pretend that there is such a thing as just war, legitimate violence in self-defense, etc., then the attacks of 9/11 were more morally defensible than the American invasion of Iraq. Needless to say, these are not the sorts of propositions that nice liberals want to talk about in WaPo online chats.

Also, it's National Geographic TV, one of the dumbest channels on television--and that's saying a lot.
„MAN MUSS BEFUERCHTEN, DASS DAS GANZE IN GOTTES HAND IST"

THE JEERLEADER
nathan28

Postby n0x23 » Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:14 pm

It's amazing that these so-called Debunkers are incapable of seeing the irony in their position, by claiming that those who do not swallow the 9/11 Commission/ NIST load are Conspiracy Nuts, while defending the "official" story of Tim Osman...er...ah, I mean Usama Bin Ladin and his merry band of American hating, suicide-bombing bandits c-o-n-s-p-i-r-i-n-g to destroy the God-less infidels.

Then after we were so rudely attacked, we immediately organized and deployed a fleet on October 7, 2001, to Afgahnistan.

Never mind the fact that an endeavor this size normally would have taken at least, at least 6 to 6 months+, to rally and deploy.
I guess their intuition is as accurate as FEMA's.
FEMA just so-happened to arrive in N.Y. 3 days before the attacks and yet it took the exact same FEMA 10+ days just to get to Katrina.

I have to give them credit though, at least they gave the impression that the reason they were in Afghanistan was to remove the Taliban regime that had seized and destroyed an entire years crop of one of the World's largest collection of poppy fields and the World's largest producer of heroin that's produced in CIA funded and built laboratories, then reinstall those fiendish mujahideen to guard the fields and laboratories....er....ah....I mean, smoke-out the boogie-man from his caves.

But wait a minute, wasn't Tim Osman...I mean, Bin Ladin, the mujahideen's biggest fan?
And why was/ is the US military standing shoulder to shoulder with the mujahideen guarding the World's largest manufacturer of heroin, just one month after the 9/11 attacks?

And what about the fact that on Sept. 10 2001, it was discovered, reported and confirmed by Rumsfeld himself, that roughly 1 to 3.3 Trillion dollars was/ is missing from the Pentagon and....

Hmmm....perhaps my tinfoil hat is on too tight, I should just go back and see what the 9/11 Commission has to say about all of this...

One last thing, the so-called debunkers seem to be suffering from acute necrotizing myopathy, since they are incapable of seeing and comprehending that the "U.S." powers-that-be, can and have slaughtered and destroyed millions of innocent lives for their own benefit and gain.....morons!

One last thing; Indira Singh, Sibel Edmonds and Ptech Inc.
n0x23

Postby Nordic » Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:59 pm

8bitagent wrote:
Why does EVERY GD "Debunking" special have to 100% focus on "controlled demuhlushun", "flight 77 didnt hit the Pentagon!", and other red herrings?

That's a rhetorical question, right?
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby 8bitagent » Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:10 pm

Searcher08 wrote:I felt exactly the same, 8bit.

It was good to see that list - any one of them should have had a troup of investigative reporters after it.

I have been wondering about the possible role of the UK in 9/11.

Given the very close involvement with Iraq (remember the SAS 'insurgents', a history of 'dark forces' which even the Queen alluded to, the later 7/7 events and the very heavyweight role of the City of London in global finance....

I can see 9/11 as a compartmentalised operation created by a meta group that also contains Saudi / Saudi intel actors.

If this was done in a manner that was an operation that was enacted by independent (but unknown to themselves, interacting) actors, the total number of people with the big picture of the whole operation could be tiny.

It's funny you should mention England.

Pervez Musharef and others have called Omar Saeed Sheikh an "MI6" agent. He was clearly an important figure in both al Qaeda and the shadowy ISI Pakistani underworld. A British citizen, I saw an HBO Special on him, and from the ISI linked hijacking of an Indian airliner flown to Kandahar(with a waiting bin Laden and Taliban) orchestrated just to free
Omar, it's clear he was someone very high up in that underworld. (He is the guy said to be a go to paymaster between the ISI and Mohamed Atta, as well as the guy who trapped Daniel Pearl)
There are many many British born/citizen Pakistanis that seem to be caught up in global jihad.

Im also thinking of how Haroon Rashid Aswat was a protected MI6 asset, and how very loud mouthed London Islamic terror linked cleric Abu Hamza(involved with Moussaoui and the Shoebomber) admitted to being a paid MI5 informant.

I think there should be a book written to explain in plain language how these back and black channel arteries work. I'd call it "From BCCI to ISI to Bosnia: The secret lifeblood of 9/11, Global Jihad, Intelligence, Drugs and the Financial Backbone"
I think Peter Lance despite his ultimate conclusions, as well the Terror Timeline/History Commons and some of what Daniel Hopsicker has reported has more kernels of truth than the usual regurgitated David Ray Griffin claims.

An important think to remember is how Jeff long ago mentioned that when truthers took al Qaeda out of the equasion, so too went any real serious truth investigation. "New Truth", or post Loose Change/David Ray Griffin/Pop Culture 9/11 Conspiracies focus almost solely on the day itself or making tenuous at best connections that are chasing shadows. (I doubt Marvin Bush had a thing to do with 9/11, or a lot of the other so called "insiders" people claim were in on it)

Unraveling the true story and role of al Qaeda I believe is the crucial key to exposing 9/11. It's mere evolution from Maktab al Khiadamat to al Qaeda to its American branch Al Kifah Refugee Center and how that then got merged with Ptech's Care Intl. and Logan Furniture in Boston as well
as the role of Ramzi Yousef, Ali Mohamed, and al Hazmi/al Midhar shines a big light on WTC 1993 to USS Cole to 9/11 itself.

My conclusion has long been that global jihad, especially al Qaeda, is a proxy of not "the CIA and US government", but of deeply vested transnational globalist and corporate interests.
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby 8bitagent » Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:15 pm

Byrne wrote:
Searcher08 wrote:I have been wondering about the possible role of the UK in 9/11.

Maybe when the UK finally extradites Khalid Al Fawwaz (reported as 'Bin Laden's London Press Officer', arrested in Summer 1998) to the US, he can provide some of the details of the UK involvement/facilitation in 911.

Fawwaz, an Egyptian, who had been arrested on an extradition warrant to the US, is the longest serving foreign national detainee in the UK, and is still in UK detention. 'Caged Prisoners tells us that " Al-Fawwaz made no secret of his support for the overthrow of the Saudi regime, or his support for Bin Laden, which he publicly renounced in 1996 following the latter's fatwa against the US.

Al-Fawwaz's lawyers have shown that from the time their client came to Britain in 1994 until his arrest four years later, he was in regular contact with the security services. Coincidence, shurely!

From a 2002 UK legal document (Paragraph 209): "central to the case against Al Fawwaz, who had been re-arrested on an extradition warrant to the US, was a participating informant who, it was certainly plausible, had received benefits from the US Attorney"... A figure of $1,000,000 is then mentioned... but the (Crown) Witness B was unable to confirm this ......as he was also unable to confirm/deny that the same (participating informant) "man had previously been rejected as unreliable by a number of governments".

No-one seems in a rush to extradite Al Fawwaz to the US...

There is also the puported London connection with the facilitation of Visas for the alleged assassins of Ahmed Shah Massoud, in Afghanistan on September 9th 2001. These allegations of visa facilitations centred on another Egyptian Yasser al-Siri, who, in a UK Court of Appeal hearing of March 2009, allegedly had 'contact with and knowledge of a man known as Osman' (Paragraph 69).

Curiouser & Curiouser...

Damn I had never heard of this! In relation to 2001 era Visas, my focus has been more on complicit officials in Jeddah for the "fast track" program.

The killing of Massoud The Lion is another smoking gun of following the whodunnit trail. It's been rumored everyone from ISI to MI6 was involved.

Khalid Al Fawwaz sounds like the British equivalent of Whadih el-Hage or
Mohammed Jamal Khalifa.

Good finds! This is the kind of real hard substantive "truth" I eat up.
8bitagent

Postby 8bitagent » Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:30 pm

n0x23 wrote:One last thing, the so-called debunkers seem to be suffering from acute necrotizing myopathy, since they are incapable of seeing and comprehending that the "U.S." powers-that-be, can and have slaughtered and destroyed millions of innocent lives for their own benefit and gain.....morons!

One last thing; Indira Singh, Sibel Edmonds and Ptech Inc.

Yeah why aren't ANY of these god damn liberal or right wing people attacking "conspiracy theorists" putting that effort into being angry at all the innocent Muslim lives snuffed out by the US military and allied forces in Afghanistan, Iraq and now in Pakistan?

Well we know the braindead right wing only cares about lives in utero,
but given the stink the liberals made about Iraq...they've been SILENT or SUPPORTIVE on the issue of the Afghan war. Which makes sense, because to question Afghanistan is to question 9/11. A big big taboo faux paus in li'brull world.

And aww, good to see you know about Ptech:)
8bitagent

Postby thatsmystory » Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:54 am

In the al Qaeda operatives did it conception of the attacks, there are still all sorts of confusing details. One would think it would be rather straightforward yet to this day it is hard to pin down what happened on the 9/11 planes.

Shortly after the attacks Seymour Hersh reported that ramp employees put guns on the planes.

Peg Ogonowski mentioned the courage of a flight attendant to make a phone call knowing she could have been shot by a hijacker. The use of guns always rang true but it doesn't seem remotely possible that airline employees would have agreed to keep that secret. Then again why on earth would al Qaeda rely on knives? After all one air marshal= four or five dead hijackers.

Another odd story was that Ogonowski was in control of the plane after the hijacking. It was reported he kept pressing the push to talk button on the yoke and his voice and that of presumably Atta could be heard. I tried to get more detail on this as it suggests quite a different MO but I couldn't get any answers. One would think that would be a conversation worth hearing! Then again, it could have been early disinfo intended to keep the public confused.
thatsmystory

Postby n0x23 » Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:33 am

There are alot of anomalies on both sides of the fence, but things like the "Harley Hat Guy", for example, are just far too much for me to ignore.

The first time I saw this guy, I was like..."What?! No way. C'mon, give me a break! You can't be serious?!"

If this guy in his brand new Harley hat and matching t-shirt, speaking just so eloquently scripted, isn't a shill and/or a plant, I need to get out of the game.

Why did we even waste our time hiring NIST, this guy knew exactly what happened moments after the collapse. F'n amazing! :roll:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0wHeekgPqk
n0x23

Postby 8bitagent » Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:34 am

thatsmystory wrote:In the al Qaeda operatives did it conception of the attacks, there are still all sorts of confusing details. One would think it would be rather straightforward yet to this day it is hard to pin down what happened on the 9/11 planes.

Shortly after the attacks Seymour Hersh reported that ramp employees put guns on the planes.

Peg Ogonowski mentioned the courage of a flight attendant to make a phone call knowing she could have been shot by a hijacker. The use of guns always rang true but it doesn't seem remotely possible that airline employees would have agreed to keep that secret. Then again why on earth would al Qaeda rely on knives? After all one air marshal= four or five dead hijackers.

Another odd story was that Ogonowski was in control of the plane after the hijacking. It was reported he kept pressing the push to talk button on the yoke and his voice and that of presumably Atta could be heard. I tried to get more detail on this as it suggests quite a different MO but I couldn't get any answers. One would think that would be a conversation worth hearing! Then again, it could have been early disinfo intended to keep the public confused.

These are very good points. Again I believe there to be a very black
mystery that encases the visible al Qaeda operation. I absolutely believe
that 19 dedicated jihadists from bin Laden's nexus boarded those flights,
but I think that is merely the visible starting point. I don't believe in lihop, mihop or blowback.

In combing through the FBI timeline FOIA release(I strangely believe the FBI to actually be the good guys in 9/11) the FBI notes of evidence
that the hijackers had accomplices who worked in the airport. Several witnesses even saw several of the hijackers talking with people in crew clothes.

The FBI also notes two VERY eerie things:

1. When housekeepers went to clean the hijacker hotel rooms as the planes were already in the air, they heard male voices saying to come back later. That the rooms were busy. Again, more evidence that the hijackers had whole teams helping them.

2. The credit cards the hijackers used CONTINUED to be in use even into October, being used for even more hotel rooms. Jack Blood had OKC researchers with evidence that the hijackers were using very *special* kinds of credit cards in Oklahoma, which in my research is one of the central hubs of 9/11. (especially the University of Oklahoma)

Time magazine had a big article in Sept 2001 titled "9/11: An Inside Job?", and it goes into evidence that weapons were preplanted and that the hijackers had inside help.
Robert Novak wrote an article detailing help the hijackers may have recieved from within the airport.
MSNBC's Slate magazine published a report that the airlines and FAA were keeping quiet that guns and bombs had been snuck on board.

Remember, officially the VERY first victim of 9/11 was Daniel Lewin, an Israeli with American citizenship who ran a webhosting company everyone from Fox to Myspace uses, but was also an elite anti hijacker commando. According to official reports at the time, he was shot in the face on Flight 11. Obviously someone like him would have tried to do *something* to stop the hijackers...but what if they *knew* to execute him first? And Atta's voice...its as if no matter what, that voice was going to be broadcast into the FAA's lap.

There is indeed something strange about the "we have some planes"
recordings, even released in full during the Moussaoui trial.

One thing I will agree with the Loose Change crowd is that NORAD/FAA stuff. Why is there all these reports of "Phantom Flight 11"? Why is it when you comb through the NORAD tapes, that the blip of Flight 93 continue on both NORAD and FAA screens according to people on the tape? As if...Flight 93's blip in virtual time continues on despite the plane physically going down?

Is it possible that *something* using the Ptech backdoor into FAA and top government systems overrode the systems? 9/11 to me seems more complex and frightening than "Cheney and the neocons". Or "Bin Laden and 19 jihadists".

This is what Robert Fisk, a man Osama bin Laden deeply respects and who interviewed bin Laden had to say when he finally came out as a truther(Yes, one of the FEW people to interview bin Laden is now a 9/11 skeptic)
http://www.independent.co.uk/opinion/co ... 62904.html

Journalistically, there were many odd things about 9/11. Initial reports of reporters that they heard "explosions" in the towers – which could well have been the beams cracking – are easy to dismiss. Less so the report that the body of a female air crew member was found in a Manhattan street with her hands bound.

We should all wonder something. we know that most of the 8 pilots were big burly men, some were vets and or served in the military. These are guys who would rather freaking die than allow an inch of a cockpit go to terrorists.

Well how the hell did all 8 pilots get subdued WITHOUT A FIGHT from boxcutters? NO incident. No injured hijacker. Not even a sprained wrist. Even the muscle hijacker trainer doubts the official story, and this is the guy who trained the hijackers!(Luai Sakra)

Several of the pilots got urgent texts and other messages telling them to PROTECT the cockpit door, that hijackings have just occured. Yet they didnt take precautions. No distress calls.

Let's get eerier...according to FAA ATC'ers testimony given on an ABC special and in printed media, they said it was as if the hijackers KNEW when to turn on and off the transponders. All three planes had their transponders turned on moments before each impact.

So I agree that something bizarre happend on those flights.

My personal view is that neither the "government" nor 'al Qaeda' were in control that day. I believe both the US government and even the hijackers
were frightened that day, least if they comprehended what really was happening.

I admit, we can talk about money trails and Saudi connections all day long...but as a caveat, there's a lot of weird unexplainable shit that day that I can't find an answer for. I don't think anyone could have stopped the event, on that eerily perfect crystal clear Tuesday morning.
8bitagent

Postby 8bitagent » Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:45 am

n0x23 wrote:There are alot of anomalies on both sides of the fence, but things like the "Harley Hat Guy", for example, are just far too much for me to ignore.

The first time I saw this guy, I was like..."What?! No way. C'mon, give me a break! You can't be serious?!"

If this guy in his brand new Harley hat and matching t-shirt, speaking just so eloquently scripted, isn't a shill and/or a plant, I need to get out of the game.

Why did we even waste our time hiring NIST, this guy knew exactly what happened moments after the collapse. F'n amazing! :roll:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0wHeekgPqk

You'd like this 10 minute video. It combs through the "Harley Guy's" words, and then shows how right after the towers fall Jerome Hauer is
on CBS telling Dan Rather he's wrong about preplanted explosives, that it was merely the planes and there was no state sponsor...just bin Laden.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nVFWevtIyk

Now whats interesting is that Jerome Hauer has been attacking Larry Silverstein in video interviews, and even when interviewed on the new 9/11 Truth documentary "Core of Corruption" claims it was Silverstein who lured John O'neil to work at the WTC on 9/11/2001.

Very odd indeed.

Btw, anyone remember when #1 anti 9/11 truther Michelle Malkin was actually one of the first media journalists questioning the truth of 9/11?
http://www.jewishworldreview.com/michel ... 030802.asp

http://www.NewsAndOpinion.com -- THE six-month anniversary of the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks is upon us. Here are a half-dozen unsolved mysteries still on my mind:

What really happened on United Airlines Flight 93? As the Philadelphia Daily News reported back in November, many folks in Shanksville, Pa., where the hijacked Boeing 757 crashed, believe the plane was shot down. Eyewitnesses reported seeing a small, unmarked jet flying overhead immediately after impact; others are convinced they heard the piercing sound of a missile. A federal flight controller told The Telegraph of Nashua, N.H., that an F-16 had indeed been in "hot pursuit" of Flight 93 until it hit the ground. One of the 911calls from a passenger on the flight indicated that there was an explosion aboard the plane. The FBI immediately confiscated the tape.

The eight-mile-wide debris field seems to bolster claims of an on-board explosion. So did the discovery of a one-ton chunk of the plane's engine far from the rest of the crash site - which some say points to evidence that a heat-seeking missile targeted the flight. Then there's the eight-minute gap from the time all cell phone calls from the plane ceased and the time it crashed.

Although both the cockpit voice recorder and flight data recorder were recovered, not a single scrap about what was on the black boxes has been officially released. This despite the government's otherwise routine release of such information. (Recall that after American Airlines Flight 587 crashed in New York last November, the feds released detailed information from one of the black boxes within less than two days.)

The feds insist on keeping all the Flight 11 data secret because disclosing such information might "interfere with enforcement proceedings." Against whom? All the hijack culprits are dead.

What really happened on American Airlines Flight 11? Did one of the hijackers have a gun on board? Was it planted before the flight took off, or was it smuggled on? Either way, shouldn't someone be held accountable if such an egregious security breach did in fact take place? Investigative reporter Paul Sperry, formerly of Investor's Business Daily and now with Worldnetdaily.com, scooped the mainstream press by exposing a high-level, internal report from the Federal Aviation Administration. It detailed the alleged shooting of Flight 11 passenger Daniel Lewin by hijacker Satam Al Suqami.

According to the document, which was later obtained by the Washington Post, USA Today, and others, an onboard flight attendant reported in a phone call that "one bullet was reported to have been fired" during the flight, killing Lewin before the plane crashed into the north tower of the World Trade Center. FAA officials dismissed the leaked memo as a draft and claimed that the very specific report of gunfire - including the names of the victim, shooter, and their precise seat numbers -- was an editing error.

Just a typo, huh?

Who murdered Katherine Smith, and why? Smith was the Tennessee state license examiner who had been implicated last month in a phony ID scam involving a group of shady Middle Eastern men from New York City. Investigators say there are "connections" between the ring and the Sept. 11 terrorists; one of them had a repair pass in his possession that gave him access to the lower levels of the World Trade Center basement. It was dated Sept. 5.

A day before Smith was to appear in court over the matter, she died in a bizarre and fiery crash inside a car registered to one of her Middle Eastern co-defendants. Smith was burned beyond recognition; her arms and legs disintegrated in the flames. Yet, her car was traveling barely over 20 mph when it hit a utility pole and damage to the vehicle was minimal. This week, the Tennessee Highway Patrol concluded definitively that her "death was not the result of the crash itself. Her death was by other means." Is this the vengeful work of al Qaeda killers still on the loose?

Finally: Why does Norm Mineta still have a job? Who's responsible for the anthrax attacks? And the most nagging unresolved question of all:

So where the he-l is Osama bin Laden, anyway?
8bitagent

Postby 8bitagent » Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:26 pm

I was thinking...all these channels make a bazillion UFO/paranormal/ghost/blah blah blah shows everyone love.

But oooh, questioning if we were told the full truth of 9/11 or other events. No no, thats crazy!

Luckily Nova and CBC recently both aired documentaries that completely exposed the Anthrax Attacks of 2001 as an inside job and massive coverup lie.
8bitagent

Next

Return to General Discussion