Ted Kennedy has passed

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Postby daba64 » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:43 pm

n0x23 wrote:
Fuck off, troll. Or actually don't, you can represent Ignoreland at RI.

You are more than welcome to ignore me...but how exactly am I a Troll simply because I hold an opinion, that apparently runs counter to the general consensus?

Ah, EiAE! Welcome back! We've missed you! :lol:
daba64

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby 8bitagent » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:48 pm

There's something about the number 77 that seems to be more bad than good.

(Obama inaugurated 77 days after he "wins", Flight 77, Michael Jackson's 7/7 funeral 7 years to the day after he made his will, the 7/7 London bombings, etc)
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby MinM » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:53 pm

After living through the experience of having 3 brothers die horrible deaths and the surviving 2 close calls himself... I really can't blame Teddy for not pursuing those responsible.

Sure I wish he had investigated these matters, but his nephew was probably an example of discretion being the better part of valor:
kelley wrote:
seemslikeadream wrote:There is a possibility that the killing of another Kennedy would have been seen a bit OTT, hence the frame

john jr? but i guess by that time no one cared enough any longer to make it seem OTT.

JFK Jr. may have put a target on his back by running stories like these...

Oliver Stone: Pararoid and Proud of It!
A Mother’s Defense
by Guela Amir
(Published in George Magazine, March 1997 edition, p. 138)

In March 1997, President Kennedy’s son, John, Jr., ran a controversial article in his magazine, George. The article was written by Guela Amir, mother of Yigal Amir, the man who assassinated Israeli prime minister Yitzhak Rabin in 1995. In the article, Ms. Amir made it quite clear that her son did not act alone. She provided compelling evidence that Rabin’s assassination was sponsored by the Israeli government, and that her son had been goaded into shooting the prime minister by an agent provocateur working for Shin Bet, Israel’s equivalent of the FBI and Secret Service combined into one agency. The motive for the killing was because Rabin was going to give land back to the Palestinians as specified in the Oslo Accords...
JFK Jr & Rabin

A couple years before JFK Jr and Egypt Air990 - Henry John Deutschendorf, Jr. - had strangely similar issues with his Fuel Selector Valve during a fatal plane crash.

rigorousintuition.ca :: View topic - Audio Clip on JFK, Jr. Flight Released

rigorousintuition.ca :: View topic - JFK and the Unspeakable: Why He Died and Why it Matters
Earth-704509
MinM

Postby 8bitagent » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:53 pm

He also made a surprise and forceful appearance at last summer's Democratic National Convention, where he spoke of his own illness and said health care was the cause of his life. His death occurred precisely one year later, almost to the hour.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32491712/
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby n0x23 » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:55 pm

Ah, EiAE! Welcome back! We've missed you! Laughing

Nope, just n0x23.
I have absolutely no idea who EiAE is/was, or any affiliation with him/her.
n0x23

Postby StarmanSkye » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:56 pm

I have to admit, the 'official' finding for the events of the Chappaquidec accident just don't add up -- not least it has been shown even Houdini would have had a hard time escaping from the capsized car through a broken window, even trained swimmers couldn't swim the route Kennedy supposedly swam in the dark and against a strong current and tide, Kennedy's face didn't have the corresponding degree of injury consistent with the damaged windshield, no one saw him enter the Inn wet and exhausted, when Kennedy met the next morning with his lawyer and associate after they had spoken for a few minutes his expression was suddenly seen to change from relaxed and unconcerned to visibly agitated and upest, the men didn't make a call from the Inn but from the island ... and many other inconsistencies and oddities.

From the certainty I have about the JFK and RFK assassination conspiracies, I tend to believe Ted Kennedy was set-up to sabotage his WH chances, likely threatened with the safety of his family if he attempted to expose those responsible and the plot that killed Mary J. He made an extremely difficult choice which none of us who haven't ever come close to making can understand, that he could be more effective working within the corrupt, coopted system for the benefit of ordinary people than he could from without. And too, he might have felt it was the best way to honor the sacrifice JFK and RFK made.

For the benefit of anyone who like me also couldn't find a link on this thread to the story by Cutler cited by Bridge It,
http://theragblog.blogspot.com/2009/08/ ... ok-at.html
The Lion Passes: A Different Look at Chappaquiddick

Teddy Kennedy and Chappaquiddick:
The official story doesn't wash
--quote--

After the airplane crash and the shooting of JFK and RFK, killing Ted Kennedy would not do. Gullible as the public is, too many would think a plot was afoot. Kennedy had to be neutralized by some sort of scandal that would damage any run for the White House.
By Sherman DeBrosse / The Rag Blog / August 26, 2009

Brain cancer has claimed the life of Edward M. Kennedy, most likely the greatest U.S. Senator of recent times. Over the decades, “the Lion of the Senate” courageously stuck by his guns, bucking a national conservative tide, seeking justice and to improve the lives of his fellow citizens.

Some historians will see a parallel between Ted and his two slain brothers and the Gracci brothers of ancient Rome who fought for ordinary citizens in the second century BC. Senator Kennedy was known for a great sense of humor and compassion for the sufferings of others. For example, he often sat by the bedside of Senator Phil Hart and performed many kindnesses for columnist Mary McGrory, when a stroke felled her and made it difficult to speak.

Sen. Edward Kennedy with President Barack Obama.

Yet, it is likely that he will be remembered for the 1969 incident at Chappaquiddick, in which Mary Jo Kopechne, 28, drowned in an accident most blame on Kennedy. Witnesses said she did not drink that night or at other times, yet she had a high blood alcohol level. There was a puncture mark on the back of her neck, and it is possible to inject ethanol that way.

Ms. Kopechne was a self described “novena Catholic,” who did not like bad language or sexual impropriety. She was described as an idealist and serious. She was close to being engaged to a foreign service officer. She was one of the “boiler room girls” who had worked in the Robert F. Kennedy presidential campaign. They were all well-educated and professional people of good character, not mere secretaries looking for a good time. Mary Jo was simply attending a reunion of campaign friends.

The public perception of that incident is based largely on the assumption that Kennedy was a very different man. It could be that we do not have the full story of the event that was to be forever linked with his name.

Conservatives assume heavy drinking and sexual involvement without a shred of evidence about either. Kennedy admits to letting nine hours elapse before reporting the accident, which would place the blame for a death on him. However, very little of that story makes a lot of sense.

A writer named Bob Cutler put together a scenario of what could have happened. Here it is in the words of Richard Sprague.

The Group hired several men and at least one woman to be at Chappaquiddick during the weekend of the yacht race and the planned party on the island. They ambushed Ted and Mary Jo after they left the cottage and knocked Ted out with blows to his head and body. They took the unconscious or semi-conscious Kennedy to Martha's Vineyard and deposited him in his hotel room.

Another group took Mary Jo to the bridge in Ted's car, force fed her with a knock out potion of alcoholic beverage, placed her in the back seat, and caused the car to accelerate off the side of the bridge into the water. They broke the windows on one side of the car to insure the entry of water; then they watched the car until they were sure Mary Jo would not escape.

Mary Jo actually regained consciousness and pushed her way to the top of the car (which was actually the bottom of the car -- it had landed on its roof) and died from asphyxiation. The group with Teddy revived him early in the morning and let him know he had a problem. Possibly they told him that Mary Jo had been kidnapped. They told him his children would be killed if he told anyone what had happened and that he would hear from them.

On Chappaquiddick, the other group made contact with Markham and Gargan, Ted's cousin and lawyer. They told both men that Mary Jo was at the bottom of the river and that Ted would have to make up a story about it, not revealing the existence of the group. One of the men resembled Ted and his voice sounded something like Ted's. Markham and Gargan were instructed to go the the Vineyard on the morning ferry, tell Ted where Mary Jo was, and come back to the island to wait for a phone call at a pay station near the ferry on the Chappaquiddick side.

The two men did as they were told and Ted found out what had happened to Mary Jo that morning. The three men returned to the pay phone and received their instructions to concoct a story about the "accident" and to report it to the police. The threat against Ted's children was repeated at that time.

Ted, Markham and Gargan went right away to police chief Arena's office on the Vineyard where Ted reported the so-called "accident." Almost at the same time scuba diver John Farror was pulling Mary Jo out of the water, since two boys who had gone fishing earlier that morning had spotted the car and reported it.

Ted called together a small coterie of friends and advisors including family lawyer Burke Marshall, Robert MacNamara, Ted Sorenson, and others. They met on Squaw Island near the Kennedy compound at Hyannisport for three days. At the end of that time they had manufactured the story which Ted told on TV, and later at the inquest. Bob Cutler calls the story, "the shroud." Even the most cursory examination of the story shows it was full of holes and an impossible explanation of what happened.

Ted's claim that he made the wrong turn down the dirt road toward the bridge by mistake is an obvious lie. His claim that he swam the channel back to Martha's Vineyard is not believable. His description of how he got out of the car under water and then dove down to try to rescue Mary Jo is impossible. Markham and Gargan's claims that they kept diving after Mary Jo are also unbelievable.
Leaving aside talk of an unidentified “group,” Cutler’s theory still makes a lot more sense than Ted Kennedy’s first statement, which follows:

On July 18, 1969, at approximately 11.15 on Chappaquiddick Island, Martha’s Vineyard, I was driving my car on Main Street on my way to get the ferry back to Edgartown.

I was unfamiliar with the road and turned onto Dyke Road instead of bearing left on Main Street. After proceeding for approximately a half mile on Dyke Road I descended a hill and came upon a narrow bridge. The car went off the side of the bridge.

There was one passenger with me, Miss Kopechne, a former secretary of my brother Robert Kennedy. The car turned over and sank into the water and landed with the roof resting on the bottom. I attempted to open the door and window of the car but have no recollection of how I got out of the car. I came to the surface and then repeatedly dove down to the car in an attempt to see if the passenger was still in the car. I was unsuccessful in the attempt.

I was exhausted and in a state of shock. I recall walking back to where my friends were eating. There was a car parked in front of the cottage and I climbed into the back seat. I then asked for someone to bring me back to Edgartown. I remember walking around for a period of time and then going back to my hotel room. When I fully realized what had happened this morning, I immediately contacted the police.
It took Kennedy and his circle three days to concoct a more complete explanation of what happened. They had to deal with the fact that the young woman died in the back of his car after running out of air. Ted’s pregnant wife Joan was at Martha’s Vineyard, and the girl had been at a party that Kennedy attended.

The brothers: from left, Jack, Bobby and Teddy.

It was better to let people make assumptions about alcohol than illicit sex. Oddly, the Kennedys paid to have tests conducted to see if the car would have come off the dock and into the water in the manner Ted said it did. They should have looked into the likelihood of his getting out of a submerged car. They must not have really known what happened. It is doubtful if anything the Kennedy circle said after the official story came out can be believed. Their comments all supported a very implausible story.

He said he got out of the car, which was underwater and then started diving into Poucha Pond to save Mary Jo. Did he open the car door, exit, and then close it? This might happen in the movies, but not in real life. In The Bridge at Chappaquiddick, Jack Olsen argues that the water pressure would have been too great for Kennedy to open the car door. A window was broken, admitting water, but only Harry Hudini could have gotten out through it.

After eight attempts to rescue her, Kennedy went back to the cottage, got help, and returned to the diving.

The wounds above his ear and the large bump on the top of his head indicate he was probably knocked unconscious. But how and where? Police saw the broken windshield and wondered why Kennedy’s head and face did not reflect the level of damage associated with a wreck of that scale. . His face bore no marks.

Markings on the bridge suggest the car was at rest and then somehow greatly accelerated. It had to have been in the air for a distance before landing in the water. There was a rope attached to a stick that could have been attached to the rear-view mirror, which was askew and hanging only by one screw.

The Kennedy story does not match the testimony of Deputy Sheriff Christopher Look and three others, that two women were with Kennedy that night at 12:45 . Of course, the senator was completely familiar with those roads, but there had to be an explanation for where the car was found.

There are some other odd things about the official story. All the witnesses who knew Mary Jo said she did not drink at all and that she did not drink that night. Yet there was alcohol in her blood stream.

It is just assumed Kennedy was smashed, but no witness said this was the case. His chauffeur John Crimmins was present and could have driven Kennedy. If he wanted sex with Mary Jo, he would have stayed at the Lawrence cottage. Why did he not have Crimmins drive and Mary J to the hotel?
Senator Kennedy said he swam a complicated route from Chappaquiddick back to the inn on Martha’s Vineyard. Professional swimmers have not been able to duplicate swimming that route at the same time and against the same tides. People assume he swam it dressed, but if it happened at all, he had to be in his shorts. But Kennedy, exhausted from the night’s exertions, claimed he was able to do this. No one saw an all wet Kennedy when he reached the Edgartown inn.

Even at the time, in 1969, many noted that he did not behave at the hotel the next morning as though he knew that Mary Jo was dead or that anything was wrong. It is pretty clear that he did not know until former U.S. Attorney Paul Markham and Joe Gargan arrived and told him about the tragedy. An elderly couple saw Kennedy coming into the dining room. He was relaxed and completely at ease. When the two men spoke to him he seemed to be completely shocked and upset.

The three men then made the trip over to Chappaquiddick to use the pay phone. This makes no sense unless they went there to receive a call, not make one. There were pay phones at the hotel.

Some wonder about the June, 1964 airplane crash in western Massachusetts in which only Edward Kennedy emerged a survivor. He was laid up for some time with serious injuries. Teddy came out of that alive. If anyone wanted to harm Ted Kennedy it was either to prevent him from running for president or, more likely, to prevent him from using the power of that office to examine the deaths of his brothers.

After the airplane crash and the shooting of JFK and RFK, killing Ted Kennedy would not do. Gullible as the public is, too many would think a plot was afoot. Kennedy had to be neutralized by some sort of scandal that would damage any run for the White House.

E. Howard Hunt, later a Watergate burglar, was at Martha's Vineyard.

One witness has said that James McCord, a CIA agent, and one Albert Peterson followed Kennedy throughout 1969. The witness added that Peterson was an alias for E. Howard Hunt. Frank Sturgis and E. Howard Hunt were on Martha’s Vineyard at the time for a Regatta. Both had CIA connections and would be among the Watergate burglars later. Hunt explained to Watergate investigators that he was there to gather dirt on Kennedy but only admitted to getting there after the accident.

He came to see some unknown person and admitted to having a disguise and a voice alteration device. Charles Colson later obtained the disguise from the CIA and Hunt used them at the burglary of the office of Daniel Ellsberg’s psychiatrist and at the break-in at the Democratic National Committee Headquarters at the Watergate. Hunt’s son St. John said his father spoke with approval of the murders of JFK and RFK and wanted to finish the job on Ted Kennedy. David Morales, a CIA hit man, was photographed at the Ambassador Hotel.

Richard Milhouse Nixon also had an operative there that day, but the president may not have known about it at the time. Nixon had established Operation Sandwedge to keep track of Kennedy and other enemies. Tony Ulasewicz, a skilled investigator in Nixon’s employ, admits being there the morning after the accident. He said he was sent there to dig up dirt on Kennedy. However, he was seen there that morning before news of the accident was public.

In a conversation between John Dean and President Nixon, Dean refers to him without mentioning him by name, saying that he was there again in 1971, both times posing as a reporter and steering other reporters to look into matters that would damage Kennedy. However, it appears he was poking around there for about two years and may have come up with something that showed Kennedy had been set up. Dean said to Nixon, “If Kennedy knew the bear trap he was walking into…”

It sounds as though they could prove the White House had nothing to do with the accident, but perhaps they knew who did. If Nixon had an even more damaging story about Kennedy and Chappaquiddick, he would have used it. Ulasewicz’s salary was financed with money left over from the 1968 convention. He was controlled by John Caulfield, who first answered to John Ehrlichman and then to John Dean.

The Boston office of the FBI investigated the incident on orders from the White House. The agency had earlier put out stories that Ted Kennedy had cheated on an exam and was a poor student.

Finally, there is the remote possibility that Mary Jo’s death had something to do with dealing with two birds with one stone, or event. Mary Jo shared an apartment with Nancy Carole Tyler, a real looker who worked for Bobby Baker, who owned the building and had parties there while the girls occupied it. . She later expressed frustration that Baker did not leave his wife to marry her. Tyler died in a 1965 plane crash.

At one point she refused to talk to investigators about Bobby Baker but then had changed her mind. She knew a great deal about Baker and corrupt deals in the Senate and could have shared information with Mary J. Kopechne worked for Senator George Smathers, who was close to LBJ and Baker. Smathers claimed to be a Kennedy friend, but he put out the story about the Kennedy brothers’ involvement with Marilyn Monroe. She became RFK’s secretary after the assassination of JFK. These two girls knew about JFK’s efforts to dump LBJ and leaked the story. After RFK’s death. Mary Jo allegedly had the job of packing Bobby’s files and then worked for a Kennedy-connected consulting firm.

It is said that Edward Kennedy does not express an interest in getting behind the official accounts of his brothers’ deaths and that he urges friends not to probe these questions. What happened at Chappaquiddick will never be known. He may have learned something then that convinced him it was best to leave these matters alone. Christian Cafarakis, Jackie’s butler in Athens, wrote in 1972 that Aristotle Onassis hired a New York firm to look into the JFK assassination. It gave Jackie the names of the four assassins and told who was behind it. Jackie was dissuaded from turning over the report to LBJ by threats to the lives of members of her family.

There is no way to know what happened that night at Chappaquiddick. We do know that John Dean said to Nixon in 1973, "If Teddy knew the bear trap he was walking into at Chappaquiddick. . . ." Those who have long disliked Senator Edward Kennedy will assume the worst and think that he somehow got out of that car and went back to the inn without another thought about that young woman.

Others may see the courageous, compassionate man he has proven himself to be and give him the benefit of the doubt or even analyze the evidence more closely and conclude that Bob Cutler was not that far wrong.

[Sherman DeBrosse spent seven years writing an analytical chronicle of what the Republicans have been up to since the 1970s. It discusses elements in the Republican coalition, their ideologies, strategies, informational and financial resources, and election shenanigans. Abuses of power by the Reagan and G. W. Bush administration and the Republican Congresses are detailed. The New Republican Coalition : Its Rise and Impact, The Seventies to Present (Publish America) can be acquired by calling 301-695-1707. On line, go to here.]

The Rag Blog
--end--
StarmanSkye

Postby OP ED » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:57 pm

I don't think of him as an inhuman monster, he was very human.
But he wasn't treated as a human.
Most humans, if they were involved in the very same scenario would have been imprisoned for quite some time, but not good 'ol Teddy...hmmm... I wonder why that is?

i disagree. only one in eight outright murders lead to prosecutions, much less convictions. the average murderer gets away with it.

also, even if your scenario is the correct one, and i am not convinced this is the case, due to Nixon's statements, etc; even if, we'd be talking about some sort of negligible homicide at most, maybe grounds for a wrongful death suit, but not likely anything at all like murder. especially not as can be proven.

even so, it could easily be filed under an substance abuse issue, and as such, he'd be in a distinct minority of powerful people to find himself prosecuted for it.

that said, i dislike the hero worship that seems to ooze from the other side. if WIC and meals on wheels are all he did during his lifetime of "service", i find it lacking.
OP ED

Postby seemslikeadream » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:00 pm

n0x23 wrote:
And please, while I am entertained by you ragging fanaticism, blind zealotry, ad hominem's and the use of Caps Lock, but it honestly doesn't do much for a rational and logical conversation. Ya know?

Yea there's lots of "court records" out there, Warren Commission, 9/11 Commission, Robert Kennedy's assasination, MLK asssasination, etc.... apparently you believe everything that comes out in a "court" record? Grow up.

No, not at all.
But what I have read are Teddy's own words, while he was under oath.
Can you present anything that shows Teddy denying those were his words, or proof that the transcripts were doctored?

See the thing is....There doesn't need to be a nefarious, covert operation to destroy an alcoholics credibility, alcoholics fuck this up all on their own.

A rational and logical conversation. Ya know?

Are you serious? A rational and logical conversation with you? I see futility in a rational logical conversation with you. Yes I was shouting at you, you are a fuckin idiot. I do not waste my rational, logical time with idiots.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby OP ED » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:06 pm

also wrt: investigating JFK/RFK deaths:

what makes one so certain he didn't already know exactly who killed them?
OP ED

Postby n0x23 » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:21 pm

and as such, he'd be in a distinct minority of powerful people to find himself prosecuted for it.

And that is all I am point-out, the fucking hypocrisy of our system! (not to you specifically, just in general)

Just as the hypocrisy of Teddy's Estate Tax mantra of "It's not fair, the rich need to pay their fair amount", but then evades paying his fair share of the estate tax by funneling the family's money through trust funds and foundations.

that said, i dislike the hero worship that seems to ooze from the other side. if WIC and meals on wheels are all he did during his lifetime of "service", i find it lacking.

I agree.
Let them eat cake!
How is tossing crumbs to the urchins dwelling in the under-belly of society, all the while supporting and defending the very scheme that is responsible for this calculated, abject poverty, noble or commendable?
n0x23

Postby OP ED » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:25 pm

n0x23 wrote:
and as such, he'd be in a distinct minority of powerful people to find himself prosecuted for it.

And that is all I am point-out, the fucking hypocrisy of our system! (not to you specifically, just in general)

Just as the hypocrisy of Teddy's Estate Tax mantra of "It's not fair, the rich need to pay their fair amount", but then evades paying his fair share of the estate tax by funneling the family's money through trust funds and foundations.

I agree.
Let them eat cake!
How is tossing crumbs to the urchins dwelling in the under-belly of society, all the while supporting and defending the very scheme that is responsible for this calculated, abject poverty, noble or commendable?

well i was not claiming that some of what he did is not good, relatively speaking, as compared to the activities of an average american politician. but really, apply the last half of that sentence to anyone else and you'll find it a pisspoor standard of living one's life.

which is to say that yes, MOW is a good thing, but i'm pretty damned sure i've spent more time giving food to hungry people than Teddy spent discussing it in a committee, but i'll be suprised to see strangers singing my praises once i am dead.

they just expect us normal folks to be decent, but i'm supposed to clap for a rich old shit who merely happens to be not quite as scumfuckeried as the guy sitting next to him. no thanks.
OP ED

Postby n0x23 » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:29 pm

A rational and logical conversation. Ya know?

Are you serious? A rational and logical conversation with you? I see futility in a rational logical conversation with you. Yes I was shouting at you, you are a fuckin idiot. I do not waste my rational, logical time with idiots.

So, then you concede that you can not show me where in which part and or parts I was wrong?

That's fine, I understand. :wink:

You know, it's funny though.... if I'm such a "fucking idiot" as you claim, why then are you finding it so difficult to show me where I'm wrong?
It should be a piece of cake for you....shouldnt it?
n0x23

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:46 pm

n0x23 isn't Et. That should be obvious. n0x23 is way more polite.

BTW I miss Et.

I know nothing about US politics but this thread is pretty interesting. In light of this thread:

http://www.rigorousintuition.ca/board/viewtopic.php?t=24918

(And no I'm not making the comment about one side of this argument or the other.)
Joe Hillshoist

Postby MinM » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:47 pm

justdrew wrote:
daba64 wrote:John Dean said to Richard Nixon as recorded on the White House tapes in 1973: "If Teddy knew the bear trap he was walking into at Chappaquiddick...." [White House tapes pg 121]

E. Howard Hunt and Frank Sturgis were seen in Martha's Vineyard that
weekend. It appears that Ted was set up by the CIA.

it's an evil mob run once by prescott bush killing off their rivals. IF there's a way to have fixed things, it would have been and remains, use fire to fight fire. The bush thugs (which is what nixon was) needed to have been hunted. There is no alternative. We have an opposition political wing in this country, what it needs is a deniable clandestine military wing. Shouldn't be too hard to set up, no one will believe it exists anyway, that would just be a conspiracy theory after all. :twisted:

as to who's a valid target? They would be known by their deeds.

Absolutely...
Earth-704509
MinM

Postby seemslikeadream » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:59 pm

OP ED wrote:also wrt: investigating JFK/RFK deaths:

what makes one so certain he didn't already know exactly who killed them?

He knew who (what) he was up against and they killed both his brothers, MLK and John jr.

He did know his history especially what happened in Co. Wexford 1778.
Wexford Rebellion (look it up n0x23) Both our families lost loved ones at Enniscorthy and New Ross. History, take a look sometime n0x23. The battle rages on and on....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgXvEX9Ebcc

I sat within the valley green
I sat me with my true love.
My sad heart strove the two between
The old love and the new love.
The old for her the new
That made me think on ireland dearly.
While the soft wind blew down the glade
And shook the golden barley.

Twas hard the woeful words to frame
To break the ties that bound us.
But harder still to bear the shame
Of foreign chains around us.
And so I said the mountain glen
Ill meet at morning early.
And Ill join the bold united men
While soft winds shook the barley.

Twas sad I kissed away her tears
My fond arm round her flinging.
When a foe, mans shot burst on our ears
From out the wild woods ringing.
A bullet pierced my true loves side
In lifes young spring so early.
And on my breast in blood she died
While soft winds shook the barley.

But blood for blood without remorse
I've taen at oulart hollow.
I've lain my true loves clay like corpse
Where I full soon must follow.
Around her grave I've wandered dear
Noon, night, and morning early.
With breaking heart when eer I hear
The wind that shakes the barley.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATucV4Ugqsw

At Boolavogue, as the sun was setting
O'er the bright May meadows of Shelmalier,
A rebel hand set the heather blazing
And brought the neighbours from far and near.
Then Father Murphy, from old Kilcormack,
Spurred up the rocks with a warning cry;
'Arm! Arm!' he cried, 'for I've come to lead you,
For Ireland's freedom we fight or die.'

He led us on 'gainst the coming soldiers,
And the cowardly Yeomen we put to flight;
'Twas at the Harrow the boys of Wexford
Showed Bookey's Regiment how men could fight
Look out for hirelings, King George of England,
Search ev'ry kingdom where breathes a slave,
For Father Murphy of the County Wexford
Sweeps o'er the land like a mighty wave.

We took Camolin and Enniscorthy,
And Wexford storming drove out our foes;
'Twas at Sliabh Coillte our pikes were reeking
With the crimson stream of the beaten Yeos.
At Tubberneering and Ballyellis
Full many a Hessian lay in his gore;
Ah, Father Murphy, had aid come over
The green flag floated from shore to shore!

At Vinegar Hill, o'er the pleasant Slaney,
Our heroes vainly stood back to back,
And the Yeos at Tullow took Father Murphy
And burned his body upon the rack.
God grant you glory, brave Father Murphy
And open heaven to all your men;
The cause that called you may call tomorrow
In another fight for the Green again.

why do I have the feeling n0x23, you won't be able to comprehend any of this?
Last edited by seemslikeadream on Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion