2002 DC Beltway Sniper Case Ends?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Postby Project Willow » Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:47 am

They had to kill him, too many resources drained otherwise. Without constant monitoring and intervention, his programming would deteriorate as time went on, he might speak to a reporter or two. He knew too much.

OK, when do we go from being passive witnesses to this shit and figure some effective way of combating it? And of course we can't discuss it here, but.... ok. yeah.
Project Willow

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby 8bitagent » Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:54 am

geogeo wrote:So Muhammad was just executed...at 9:11 PM.

Paranoid now?

Geez...he died at precisely 9:11...
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/art ... AD9BT48SG1

Heh, that's irony for you...especially given it was when the body count was "9 dead, 11 injured" that he was caught.
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Nordic » Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:57 am

(CBS) What does the phrase "caught like a duck in a noose" mean to the sniper?

Authorities are not revealing the context in which the sniper - if he is indeed the author of notes left for police - asked them to publicly say: "We have caught the sniper like a duck in a noose."

Police Chief Charles Moose read that sentence aloud late Wednesday night, as part of his latest message to the sniper, adding: "We understand that hearing us say this is important to you."

Until more information is made public, we can't know what the meaning is of the reference to the duck in the noose.

:shock:

Wow, I had completely forgotten about this little detail of the story!

Could it be any more obvious?

"You can snap out of your trance now, and fall asleep wherever you are so we can pick you up. Your job is done".
Last edited by Nordic on Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby 8bitagent » Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:00 am

Nordic wrote:And I try to keep reminding people that the Ft. Hood shooter was on Guy Fawkes Day.

A joke, really, a very dark and sinister joke.

13 dead at fort hood, 33 dead at vtech, Dow drops "-777", Flight 11 hits 11 shaped towers as Flight 77 hits the 77 foot pentagon, Princess diana smashes into the 13th pillar.

It's all a hoot...

Life has a very dark sense of humor indeed.
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby Sweejak » Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:32 am

Dies at 9:11 on the same day as the Ft. Hood funeral service, and a day before Veteran's Day.

Sick.
Sweejak

Postby brainpanhandler » Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:21 am

geogeo wrote:So Muhammad was just executed...at 9:11 PM.

Paranoid now?

Actually, it is apparently more accurate to say that Muhammad was executed by lethal injection at 9:06 pm. He was prounced dead at 9:11 pm.

Wikipedia wrote:Muhammad was executed by lethal injection on November 10, 2009, at 9:06 PM EST at Greensville Correctional Center in Jarratt, Virginia and was pronounced dead at 9:11 PM EST.[4] Muhammad declined to make a final statement

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Allen_Muhammad

Los Angeles Times wrote:Muhammad, 48, was pronounced dead at 9:11 p.m., said Larry Traylor, spokesman for the Virginia Department of Corrections.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld ... 7431.story

controlling the time of death-

Of lethal injections:

Wikipedia wrote:Death is pronounced after cardiac activity stops. Death usually occurs within seven minutes, although the whole procedure can take up to 2 hours, as was the case with the execution of Christopher Newton on May 24, 2007. According to state law, if a physician's participation in the execution is prohibited for reasons of medical ethics, then the death ruling can be made by the state Medical Examiner's Office. After confirmation that death has occurred, a coroner signs the executed criminal’s death certificate.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lethal_injection
brainpanhandler

Postby Nordic » Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:51 pm

I just can't get over the brazenness of the mind-control aspect of this, to the point where the cop in charge of questioninig him publicly announces the code word to make him stop!

Didn't anybody in the regular media discuss this at the time? I mean, you'd think they'd at the very least "debunk" it, or play it down, or try to "explain" it!!

I am just astounded at this.

Although I have to say at the time it blew right by me. Somehow. I men, I sorta remember it happening, but I don't remember questioning it at all.

Why would that be?
Nordic

Postby Sweejak » Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:58 pm

Why would that be?

Great question and I'm asking myself.

Maybe?

"..in every culture and society there are facts which tend to be suppressed collectively, because of the social and psychological costs of not doing so."
-- Peter Dale Scott, http://www.lobster-magazine.co.uk/artic ... l-drug.htm
Sweejak

Postby JackRiddler » Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:06 pm

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/10/ ... 6811.shtml

On the Tsalagi-L.net Cherokee culture and history web site, a version of "The Rabbit, the Otter, and Duck Hunting" recounts the story of a rabbit who boasts about his ability to catch a duck. The rabbit catches the duck, fastening a noose around the bird's neck. But that deed proves to be the undoing of the rabbit, not the duck, when the duck manages to fly high into the air, with the rabbit still hanging on to the noose, until he loses his grip and falls into a deep hollow tree stump, with no hole in it from which to escape. There he stays, slowly starving to death, until finally he is rescued by calling out to a group of children nearby, a much sorrier rabbit than the spunky braggart at the beginning of the story.

http://www.nytimes.com/2002/10/25/us/hu ... -tale.html

In the version published in a volume of Cherokee myths and stories collected by James Mooney, ''History, Myths and Sacred Formulas of the Cherokee,'' a boastful rabbit is challenged by an otter to capture a duck. The rabbit manages to slip a noose around the neck of a duck, which then takes off, with the rabbit hanging on for dear life. The duck flies higher and higher, and finally the rabbit loses its grip, and falls into an old sycamore tree where it is trapped, and soon reduced to eating its own fur.

---

So if they caught the sniper like a duck in a noose, it means they didn't.
JackRiddler

Postby MacCruiskeen » Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:22 pm

JackRiddler wrote:[...] The rabbit manages to slip a noose around the neck of a duck, which then takes off, with the rabbit hanging on for dear life. The duck flies higher and higher, and finally the rabbit loses its grip, and falls into an old sycamore tree where it is trapped, and soon reduced to eating its own fur.

---

Good catch. Then there's this:

Authorities are not revealing the context in which the sniper - if he is indeed the author of notes left for police - asked them to publicly say: "We have caught the sniper like a duck in a noose."

Police Chief Charles Moose read that sentence aloud late Wednesday night, as part of his latest message to the sniper, adding: "We understand that hearing us say this is important to you."

If hearing those words could act as such a reliable "trigger" to the guy, then is it credible that he himself could have written those very same words without already being "triggered" by the mere writing of them?

I mean, imagine someone writing 'abracadabra' on a piece of paper while thinking: "Damn, I wish someone would finally say 'abracadabra' to me, so that I can finally do... well ... I don't know what. - Ah, I know: I'll send this written word 'abracadabra' to the police! They'll know what to do! And I'll be sure to make them understand it's important to me. "

It makes no sense. He can't possibly be the author of that allegedly found note.
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby yathrib » Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:55 pm

Thinking back on that time--meaning pretty much the time from 9/11/01 to the 3/03 invasion of Iraq--the American people, myself included, were in a trance. We let a lot of bizarre stuff get by us without a word or a thought. Looking back on my own life in that period, there was so much I let slip by uncritically. And although I lived my life as normal, so far as I know, there is a fog over the time, including the period just before 9/11.

Nordic wrote:I just can't get over the brazenness of the mind-control aspect of this, to the point where the cop in charge of questioninig him publicly announces the code word to make him stop!

Didn't anybody in the regular media discuss this at the time? I mean, you'd think they'd at the very least "debunk" it, or play it down, or try to "explain" it!!

I am just astounded at this.

Although I have to say at the time it blew right by me. Somehow. I men, I sorta remember it happening, but I don't remember questioning it at all.

Why would that be?
yathrib

Postby 8bitagent » Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:46 pm

MacCruiskeen wrote:
JackRiddler wrote:[...] The rabbit manages to slip a noose around the neck of a duck, which then takes off, with the rabbit hanging on for dear life. The duck flies higher and higher, and finally the rabbit loses its grip, and falls into an old sycamore tree where it is trapped, and soon reduced to eating its own fur.

---

Good catch. Then there's this:

If hearing those words could act as such a reliable "trigger" to the guy, then is it credible that he himself could have written those very same words without already being "triggered" by the mere writing of them?

I mean, imagine someone writing 'abracadabra' on a piece of paper while thinking: "Damn, I wish someone would finally say 'abracadabra' to me, so that I can finally do... well ... I don't know what. - Ah, I know: I'll send this written word 'abracadabra' to the police! They'll know what to do! And I'll be sure to make them understand it's important to me. "

It makes no sense. He can't possibly be the author of that allegedly found note.

Well automatic writing is a symptom of mind control assassins, as the great documentary film "RFK MUST DIE" illustrates.
8bitagent

Postby 8bitagent » Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:48 pm

yathrib wrote:Thinking back on that time--meaning pretty much the time from 9/11/01 to the 3/03 invasion of Iraq--the American people, myself included, were in a trance. We let a lot of bizarre stuff get by us without a word or a thought. Looking back on my own life in that period, there was so much I let slip by uncritically. And although I lived my life as normal, so far as I know, there is a fog over the time, including the period just before 9/11.

Perfectly states. I know I myself was...much of America seemed to be.

9/11 and Anthrax, then the 2002 period of NONSTOP fear/panic/al Qaeda gonna attack us any moment...along with the Iraq lies...and BOOM. The four weeks of mayhem the Beltway sniper case brought.

And then of course, the "Shock and Awe" period. Well it was shock and awe alright.

If I didnt know any better, I would say 9/11 and all this was a literal "spell" put on all of us.
8bitagent

Postby Nordic » Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:54 pm

yathrib wrote:Thinking back on that time--meaning pretty much the time from 9/11/01 to the 3/03 invasion of Iraq--the American people, myself included, were in a trance. We let a lot of bizarre stuff get by us without a word or a thought. Looking back on my own life in that period, there was so much I let slip by uncritically. And although I lived my life as normal, so far as I know, there is a fog over the time, including the period just before 9/11.

You're so right about that. I remember the first time I saw the WTC7 implosion AGAIN, and I thought "how the FUCK did I miss that when it happened?" I mean it's so obvious. Like this. So obvious!

One huge mind-fuck, is what that was. Which is exactly what it was designed to be.

The biggest mindfuck of all time.
Nordic

Re: 2002 DC Beltway Sniper Case Ends?

Postby MinM » Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:50 am

Son of D.C. Sniper John Allen Muhammad Lives in Dad's Shadow - ABC News

rigorousintuition.ca - View topic - NIGHTLINE covers 911 Truth in wake of Pentagon Shooting

Sons of Sniper, Jonestown Leader Reflect - ABC News
Interesting sidenote to this video. At (5:28), during the interview with Jim Jones' Son, you see Mark Lane with the rest of the reporters. Sort of his own Jack Ruby moment there.
Earth-704509
MinM

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion