2002 DC Beltway Sniper Case Ends?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

2002 DC Beltway Sniper Case Ends?

Postby 8bitagent » Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:59 pm

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33795687/ns ... nd_courts/

Supreme Court refuses to stop sniper execution
John Allen Muhammad to be put to death on Tuesday in Virginia

RICHMOND, Va. - The U.S. Supreme Court has refused to block Tuesday's scheduled execution of sniper mastermind John Allen Muhammad.

The Court did not comment Monday on why it refused to consider his appeal.

Muhammad is scheduled to die by injection at a Virginia prison for the slaying of Dean Harold Meyers at a gas station during a three-week spree in 2002 across Maryland, Virginia and Washington, D.C.
Story continues below ↓advertisement | your ad here

Muhammad and his teenage accomplice, Lee Boyd Malvo, were also suspected of fatal shootings in other states, including Louisiana, Alabama and Arizona. Malvo is serving a life sentence.

Muhammad still has a clemency petition before Virginia Gov. Timothy M. Kaine.

Muhammad's attorney, Jonathan Sheldon, says "Virginia will execute a severely mentally ill man who also suffered from Gulf War Syndrome the day before Veterans Day."

...I always had the feeling the full truth of this case was never told.

This of course was the bizarre case where for almost a month America was caught in a grip of panic as a serial sniper killer(or killers) was going on a nonstop shooting rampage...conveniently right between
the 9/11 and Anthrax events *and* as the buildup to the Iraq war was in full steam.

So many aspects of this case seemed very strange from the get-go;
from the reports of white vans seen fleeing at many of the crime scenes(even reports of white guys doing the shooting), death tarot cards left at the scene, the police chief reciting cryptic code word messages by the killer, etc.

Everyone at first thought it was a lone white nut or a pair of white males with guns...aw, but wouldnt you know, it was the work of a "black muslim and his psuedo adopted son". All with a .223 Bushmaster rifle and some beat up old car.

Interestingly enough, in 2004 Jonathem Demme would release a film about a 40 year old Iraq war 1 sniper veteran who is a mind controlled assassin...

"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby elfismiles » Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:02 pm

This is one of several separate incidents surrounding 911 that seems to have been paralleled within Operation Northwoods...

Alex Jones' Operation Expose the Govt Snipers Press Release
http://www.infowars.com/northwoods.htm

For Immediate Release:� October 24, 2002

US GOVERNMENT PLANNED SNIPER ATTACKS
PENTAGON PLANNED TO CARRY OUT SNIPER ATTACKS IN DC AND MIAMI

On April 24, 2001 the Baltimore Sun and ABC News reported on a shocking, declassified Pentagon document, titled Operation Northwoods.� In Operation Northwoods the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff called for hijacking jet airliners, attacking US military bases, blowing up US ships and wounding civilians in Miami, Florida and Washington, DC using paramilitary sniper teams.� Page eight of the formerly Top Secret Pentagon plan stated that �casualty lists in US Newspapers would cause a helpful wave of national indignation.�� The opening paragraph in the Baltimore Sun read �US leaders proposed in �62 a secret plan to commit terrorist acts against Americans and blame Cuba to create a pretext for invasion.�

The Northwoods Document spells out the US Government's plan to frame innocent people for the shootings and bombings that the US Government was preparing to commit. Page 9 of the Northwoods Document states that after the Government carried out shootings and bombings in Washington DC that "the arrest of Cuban agents and the release of prepared documents substantiating Cuban involvement also would be helpful in projecting the idea of an irresponsible government." Now in 2002 they're telling us that they think that they have the two men responsible for the sniper shootings in DC. Can the government be trusted?

Forty years after the Northwoods plan was rejected by John F. Kennedy, we see striking similarities between the sniper attacks and the terrorist activities called for in the Northwoods plan.� Whereas the� Northwoods document planned to create a pretext for war with Cuba, the sniper attacks are being used as a pretext to put military on the streets of America and to push for gun control.� Now, White House officials are saying that there�s a good chance that al-Qaeda or Iraq are behind the sniper attacks and are warning the American people to look for similar attacks in other cities, thus creating a timely pretext justifying� military action to capture Middle Eastern and Central Asian oil supplies in a war with Iraq.

On his Nationally Syndicated Radio Show, Documentary Filmmaker Alex Jones has consulted with many law enforcement and military experts, including Colonel Craig Roberts (formerly of US Army Intelligence, a former Marine Corps Sniper and the Best-selling Author of One Shot One Kill) who stated on-air that this operation could only be State-sponsored and was clearly the work of a rogue element from the top levels of global intelligence agencies.� On The Alex Jones Show, Roberts said that the MO of the sniper attacks are indicative of a 2-3 man team trained in the Special Forces ambush tactics of reconnaissance, insertion, concealment and successful evasion.� According to Jones� research, the sniper team�s attack profile is consistent with US Special Forces ambush assassination tactics.�

Best-selling Doubleday Author James Bamford, who broke the Northwoods Story in His Book, Body of Secrets reported on page 82 that, "the plan, which had been written with the approval of the Chairman and every member of the Joint Chiefs of Staff called for innocent people to be shot on American Streets."

Says Jones, �In Operation Northwoods, we have a declassified US Government document, approved right up to the President, that advocates carrying out terrorism against the American people to terrify them into accepting tyranny.� It is now public knowledge that Roosevelt allowed the Japanese to attack Pearl Harbor as a pretext for war and that the Gulf of Tonkin attack that launched the Vietnam War was staged by LBJ.� This is all now admitted historical fact, and there is no way to ignore the US government terror plan contained in the Northwoods document.� The plan even lists the cities to be targeted, and one of them is DC.�

The national media from day one told us that the sniper was a lone gunman.� Now politicians are telling us that we must give up our liberties for security, Senator Charles Schumer wants to ban so-called assault rifles and to institute ballistic fingerprinting on all guns as well as on ammunition, the new North American Military Command (NORTHCOM) that was activated October 1, 2002 has been provided with a mission on the ground and in the air over America just weeks after the White House told us that we needed to get rid of Posse Comitatus (Federal law prohibiting US military forces in search in seizure operations of US soil) for our �safety.� Now the Washington Post is reporting that the CIA will be directing local FBI field offices in 56 US cities. Vice President Cheney has pubicly threatened Congress not to investigate the 911-Government prior knowledge story. He cryptically made the statement on Meet the Press that Congressional investigations would only cause a larger terrorist attack.

�There�s no doubt about it,� says Jones �the US Government is the number one suspect in the sniper attacks.�

It is absolutely vital that outlets reading this press release take some time out and go to Alex Jones� website, www.infowars.com.� Jones has an extensive archive containing mainstream media reports proving the claims of this release.� The Northwoods Document can be found on infowars.com�s main page, its government prior knowledge page (http://www.infowars.com/resources.html) and can be downloaded as an Adobe Acrobat file at this link:� http://www.infowars.com/saved%20pages/n ... f.� It can also be obtained from the US National Security Archives.
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby elfismiles » Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:05 pm

Please Read: Pentagon Plan to Provoke Terrorist Attacks

In less than 24 hours the alleged snipers were apprehended by authorities following their surreal Manchurian Candidate-esque “cue” televised to the sniper using the Cherokee folktale of the fox and the:

“You have indicated that you want us to do and say certain things. You’ve asked us to say,’We have caught the sniper like a duck in a noose.’ We understand that hearing us say this is important to you.”
–Montgomery Co. Police Chief Charles Moose, Oct. 23, at a televised news briefing addressed to the sniper.

Just weeks before Alex Jones’ realization I had a conversation with one of my other local parapolitical writers/researchers who had already drawn the same conclusion, that the sniper attacks were the continued implimentation of the Northwoods plan.

http://www.elfis.org/2006/08/13/flashba ... t-attacks/

elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby AlicetheKurious » Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:42 am

If I lived in the United States, I would make sure neither I nor any of my loved ones ever joined anything remotely connected to the U.S. armed forces. I would make the sign of the Evil Eye when passing anyone remotely connected to the armed forces. If I happened to live near any military base, I would move as far away as possible.

In a possibly related matter, around a year and a half ago, I was invited to a barbecue at the farm of some relatives. There, I met a nice middle-aged lady and her daughter who were visiting from the U.S. They were Egyptian Copts, but they had emigrated to the States during the 60s. As the day wore on, we chatted, and eventually the lady related a strange story.

She told us that her son was a gentle, intelligent, studious boy who'd always wanted to be a doctor. He was accepted at various med schools, but had decided to go to the University of Hawaii. At first, he'd excelled, but gradually, during his visits home, his behaviour began to change. He became withdrawn, and his mother mentioned a small case of ampules and pills that he said were "vitamins", and that he ingested regularly.

One day, I'm not sure how, she and her husband discovered that he'd stopped attending classes and had withdrawn from university. Deprived of money, he came home and moved into their basement, where he isolated himself, seldom venturing upstairs except for meals. Even then, he was quiet and uncommunicative.

His parents forced him to see a psychiatrist that "had been recommended to them". Surprisingly, he quickly took to this psychiatrist and soon became extremely attached to him. The psychiatrist was Jewish, and the boy decided to convert. He became ultra-Orthodox, and began to aggressively proselytize his family, insisting that they adhere to the dietary laws and the Sabbath. He became violent towards his parents and his sister, telling them they were "unclean". The atmosphere at home became hellish, and the parents and sister were both terrified of him and for him. He still lived in their basement, but they rarely saw him or even communicated with him. He refused to eat their food or touch anything they had touched. They had no idea where he went on the rare occasions he did leave the basement (by the separate entrance).

As the woman told this story, she seemed very weak to me, and surprisingly passive. I asked her who had recommended the psychiatrist, and she evaded the question. I asked her the psychiatrist's name, and she said she didn't know. At this point, I lost my patience, and sort of yelled at her, "How can you not know?" She just looked confused. I just exploded. "How can you be so passive! Where are you in all of this? It sounds like someone is brainwashing your son, God knows what they have planned for him, what's the matter with you?" (I'm not proud of that).

Her daughter, who had not been sitting with us, heard my raised voice and joined us. When she found out what her mother had been saying, she became coldly furious and told her mother to be quiet. Her mother immediately clammed up, and reopening the subject became out of the question.

A few days later, I was sitting with the relatives who had hosted these visitors, and I mentioned what had happened. I told them I thought the mother seemed extremely stupid, and it was beyond me how two parents can be so passive and weak, acting like bystanders as they watch their son being led to who knows what.

My relative laughed. "Stupid?" he said, "not hardly. That woman you're calling stupid is a brilliant scientist, with top security clearance, working on highly sensitive missile defense system technologies."

For once in my life, I was speechless.
"If you're not careful the newspapers will have you hating the oppressed and loving the people doing the oppressing." - Malcolm X
AlicetheKurious

Postby MinM » Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:10 am

'Like A Duck In A Noose' - CBS News
"You have indicated that you want us to do and say certain things. You've asked us to say ... We understand that hearing us say this is important to you ...",

"We have caught the sniper like a duck in a noose."

This was the public statement from Montgomery Country Police Chief - Charles Moose.

This odd public statement is actually a hypnotic cue or "trigger" that was used to let the shooter know it was time to turn himself in. In return...the killer followed hearing this message by pulling off the road...placing his wallet on the hood of the car...and going to sleep.

This is not radical Islam but...rather...mind control experimentation by the CIA in conjunction with the military. Much like the "lone assassin" currently responsible for the Fort Hood shootings.

People need to understand this and why these kind of things keep happening.

Cut-outs, moles, patsies and provocateurs
Earth-704509
MinM

Postby barracuda » Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:33 pm

The most dangerous traps are the ones you set for yourself. - Phillip Marlowe
barracuda

Postby 8bitagent » Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:47 pm

MinM wrote:'Like A Duck In A Noose' - CBS News
"You have indicated that you want us to do and say certain things. You've asked us to say ... We understand that hearing us say this is important to you ...",

"We have caught the sniper like a duck in a noose."

This was the public statement from Montgomery Country Police Chief - Charles Moose.

This odd public statement is actually a hypnotic cue or "trigger" that was used to let the shooter know it was time to turn himself in. In return...the killer followed hearing this message by pulling off the road...placing his wallet on the hood of the car...and going to sleep.

This is not radical Islam but...rather...mind control experimentation by the CIA in conjunction with the military. Much like the "lone assassin" currently responsible for the Fort Hood shootings.

People need to understand this and why these kind of things keep happening.

Cut-outs, moles, patsies and provocateurs

Well whatever the case, it's clear that white vans are the usual modus operandi for black world ops(like the Mossad spies on 9/11)

Everything of this case, such as the aforementioned reeks of mind control/manchurian candidate shenanigans.

And the FBI woman who was one of the last victims, dig around I guarantee she was probably uncovering some really deep state stuff people didnt want to see the light of day.

Finally, just a funny sync...Chief Moose, reading about a duck in a noose. It's like a gosh darn children's rhyme.
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby Percival » Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:03 pm

The first thing that stood out to me most when I heard Moose say "Like a duck in a noose," was that it was some sort of subliminal programing since it was seemingly an acronym for Ladin or Ladan. Probably meaningless but since OBL was so big in the news back then that is what stood out to me most at the time.

Tonight I pray for John's soul. I am very much against the DP.
Percival

Postby 8bitagent » Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:15 pm

Percival wrote:The first thing that stood out to me most when I heard Moose say "Like a duck in a noose," was that it was some sort of subliminal programing since it was seemingly an acronym for Ladin or Ladan. Probably meaningless but since OBL was so big in the news back then that is what stood out to me most at the time.

Tonight I pray for John's soul. I am very much against the DP.

Well these elites have a *very* dark sense of humor.

They beat us over the head every night, like an abusive stepfather, with
"Osama! Osama! He's the devil, he's attack us any moment"

Then all the sudden, we don't hear of him anymore. All the sudden we are
bombarded with "Obama! Obama! He's our new savior!"

They love to name things based off of occult or biblical acronyms.
Information Office of Awareness(IOA) and American Airlines 11(AA11) being clear homages to Aleister Crowley

They name the bomb heavily used to kill Saddam the "MOAB" bomb, another biblical reference. Hell wasnt it originally called "Operation Iraqi Liberation"(OIL)?

See they know, that we know...and like to give us a little secret wink and a nod. Hell we even have whole movies based around the idea of the back of the dollar bill riddled in symbolism or Washington DC being patterned in esoteric symbolism. So many of these major events are flowing with symbolism, like a revelation of the method gang member street tag.
8bitagent

Postby Cordelia » Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:40 pm

Because tomorrow's a 'holiday', of course Virginia would choose to execute a veteran the day before Veterans Day.

[quote="Percival"Tonight I pray for John's soul. I am very much against the DP.[/quote]

Amen
The greatest sin is to be unconscious. ~ Carl Jung

We may not choose the parameters of our destiny. But we give it its content. ~ Dag Hammarskjold 'Waymarks'
Cordelia

Postby MinM » Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:11 pm

'Like A Duck In A Noose' - CBS News
The Rise and Fall of Charles Moose

He was riding the crest of a tidal wave of favorable publicity. He was a much sought after speaker and honored guest at function after function. His name was mentioned as the first black Director of the FBI. A book deal had been signed and Hollywood was considering a movie and his face graced the covers of national magazines. His name is Charles A. Moose and it was the best time of his life. It all stemmed from his command of the task force that finally arrested two suspects in the D.C. area sniper attacks. Now it all has started to crumble.

As new information comes to light and glossed over facts are recalled, the question now becomes not “how many lives were saved by the arrest of the sniper suspects?” but “how many lives were unnecessarily lost because of Chief Moose?”

It now appears the official story on the identification of John Allen Muhammad and Lee Boyd Malvo as the D.C. area snipers and their arrest on October 24, 2002 is nothing but a contrived cover story for what really happened.

First, let’s review the “official” story. Pay attention to the dates, they are meaningful in exposing the deception and outright lies to mislead the public.

We pick up the story on Thursday, Oct 17, 2002 (after the ninth killing in the D.C. area) when the task force claims it got a phone call from the sniper telling them to check out a murder/robbery at a liquor store in Montgomery.

On Friday, the 18th, a Catholic priest at St. Anne’s church in Ashland, Virginia received an anonymous phone call from someone claiming to be the sniper directing him to notify the task force that the murder/robbery on Sept. 14th took place in Montgomery, Alabama, not in Maryland.

Moose then said the priest called the FBI and that was what set the end game in motion identifying Malvo from a fingerprint left on a gun catalogue at the scene in Montgomery, Alabama.

When the priest denied he had called the FBI because he thought the phone call was a hoax, the story was changed. Moose then said the clue to the Ashland priest was gotten from the note left at the shooting on Saturday, the 19th. This was the note that demanded the payment of $10,000,000. It also listed a series of calls the sniper had made to the task force and to the priest. When the note was released to the public, all of the dates of the contacts were redacted.

The official story now, as corroborated by the priest, is that an FBI agent interviewed the priest on Sunday October 20 when the Alabama location was first mentioned. An agent traveled to Alabama and returned with the (Malvo) fingerprint, which was then run through the FBI national database. Malvo’s print was found in the INS database, which led the FBI to the State of Washington where the connection between Malvo and Mohammad was made through local police records of Malvo’s arrest and detention by the INS for his illegal immigration status.

The FBI was said to have located an old army buddy of Mohammad’s named Robert Holmes who had been visited by Mohammad a month or so before the shooting started. Holmes owned the duplex where he lived and Mohammad and Malvo had stayed for several months. He also confirmed Mohammad had a Bushmaster rifle at that time. The interview was reported, by Moose, to have taken place on Oct 22nd.

In the span of about a day and a half, beginning on Thursday, October 22nd, the FBI found where Mohammad had bought the 1990 Chevrolet Caprice, where he had lived temporarily in Tacoma, Washington and that he had illegally possessed a Bushmaster rifle in early 2001. On Wed. Oct 23rd we were treated on national TV to FBI agents searching a back yard and sawing down a tree stump (said to have been used for target practice by Mohammad) for shipment to the ATF lab in Maryland.

Moose would later claim that Mohammad and Malvo became “potential suspects of interest” at the 4pm briefing on Oct. 23rd and investigators began the process of obtaining warrants. Information on the two was released to the news media and the two were arrested in the early morning hours of Oct. 24th while sleeping in the Caprice at a rest stop, based on a phone tip from a truck driver.

That’s the official story. Now, as newscaster Paul Harvey says, here is the rest of the story.

We would probably be stuck with most of the official story had not leaks come from the task force and particularly from the Montgomery Police Department. Moose had managed to break the “code of silence” said to exist among police officers when he “double-crossed” the patrol officers and their union leaders in contract negotiations after the arrests.

The union claimed that Moose had the information on Mohammad and Malvo earlier than acknowledged which he withheld thus endangering the safety of police officers on the case. It tried to include a clause in the new contract requiring such information be furnished as soon as available. A watered down provision was ultimately included.

Moose further antagonized his police when, according to union president Walt Bader he opposed raises for the rank and file while himself getting a huge raise to over $160,000 per year making him the highest paid chief in the area. The rank and file got a 2% raise.

An ATF agent member of the task force revealed that Moose had ordered that officers who checked cars following each shooting were to wave cars by if the drivers were minorities or females and to search only cars with white male drivers behind the wheel. This despite several eyewitness accounts (never made public) of suspects in a dark sedan who were either black or Hispanic in appearance. Moose “tossed” those reports implying they were bad witnesses.

One Montgomery officer (who understandably wishes to remain nameless) says he knows that Moose personally was aware of the descriptions of Muhammad and Malvo as early as Oct. 21st the day before the last victim was killed.

It was also disclosed that Moose secretly dispatched a team of undercover agents to stake out Muhammad’s ex-wife’s house two days before he was captured, according to journalist Paul Sperry. That would have been on Oct. 22nd, the day of the last killing and one day before Moose claims the two became suspects. The stakeout team was sworn to secrecy.

In the late evening of Oct. 23rd (about 6:30PM) Moose authorized the information on the two to be posted on bulletin boards at the various police stations. However he ordered no radio traffic to keep the media from finding out. Nevertheless a reporter somehow got the information and it was made public on radio and TV, resulting in the tip that culminated in the arrests.

The stakeout of Mildred Williams/Muhammad’s house raises some troubling questions. Mildred’s name was still Williams when she divorced Muhammad. It wasn’t until after the divorce she petitioned to have her name changed to Muhammad. When she moved to the Washington, D.C. area, her first job was at the Department of Justice. We do not know in what capacity.

Why would Moose expect Muhammad to show up at Mildred’s house? Had she been in contact with Muhammad during the shooting spree and invited him to the house, possibly to visit the children?

In view of the secrecy of the stakeout, even within the task force, was Muhammad not expected to survive his arrest? Even later Moose was adamant about keeping any information from the media.

Was it just a coincidence that the publicized spate of shootings began in Moose’s jurisdiction? Moose and Muhammad had served in the Oregon National Guard at the same time but in different units in Portland. Moose claims they never met. Can we take that at face value, now that we have proof Moose lied about several important aspects of the case? ...
http://www.strike-the-root.com/3/rarey/rarey1.html
Earth-704509
MinM

Postby geogeo » Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:17 pm

So Muhammad was just executed...at 9:11 PM.

Paranoid now?
as below so above
geogeo

Postby Nordic » Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:26 am

And I try to keep reminding people that the Ft. Hood shooter was on Guy Fawkes Day.

A joke, really, a very dark and sinister joke.
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby Nordic » Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:28 am

geogeo wrote:So Muhammad was just executed...at 9:11 PM.

Paranoid now?

Holy shit, I thought you might be joking. Nope:

"He died very peacefully, much more than most of his victims," said Prince William County prosecutor Paul Ebert, who witnessed Muhammad die by injection at 9:11 p.m. at Greensville Correctional Center, south of Richmond. Muhammad, dressed in a blue shirt, jeans and flip-flops, had no final statement.

Muhammed is dead at 9:11.

Wow.

From Yahoo news, with an extremely long url I don't feel like making tiny
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby AlicetheKurious » Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:31 am

What a bizarre, ugly, sickening story, from beginning to end.

geogeo said:

So Muhammad was just executed...at 9:11 PM.

Paranoid now?

It's not paranoia to suspect that 'reality' is being shaped by some stunted sociopaths with the sense of humor of a twelve-year-old boy -- that's what the evidence suggests. It's far past the time for the rest of us to stop acting like rubes at a cheap carnival gaping at the 'patsie du jour' and turn our gaze to who's holding the spotlight and the megaphone.
"If you're not careful the newspapers will have you hating the oppressed and loving the people doing the oppressing." - Malcolm X
AlicetheKurious

Next

Return to General Discussion